> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Set "must have"
Check Google statistics =)
We put the program on the android ...
1.0-1.6 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
2.0-2.3 (GB) [ 8 ] ** [1,07%]
3.0-3.2 [ 2 ] ** [0,27%]
4.0-4.3 (IC, JB) [ 34 ] ** [4,55%]
4.4 (KK) [ 51 ] ** [6,83%]
5.0 (L) [ 21 ] ** [2,81%]
5. 1 (L) [ 56 ] ** [7,5%]
6.0 (MM) [ 74 ] ** [9,91%]
7.0 (N) [ 52 ] ** [6,96%]
7.1 (N) [ 74 ] ** [9,91%]
8 (O) [ 55 ] ** [7,36%]
8.1 (O) [ 107 ] ** [14,32%]
9 (P) [ 370 ] ** [49,53%]
10 (Q) [ 59 ] ** [7,9%]
I do not know! [ 12 ] ** [1,61%]
I put the program is not on android [ 6 ] ** [0,8%]
I bet for ...
Different purposes, it may be the following [ 505 ] ** [67,6%]
Works [ 22 ] ** [2,95%]
Study [ 5 ] ** [0,67%]
Social networks, instant messengers [ 6 ] ** [0,8%]
Multimedia entertainment [ 49 ] ** [6,56%]
View sites, newsletters [ 7 ] ** [0,94%]
Device customization [ 46 ] ** [6,16%]
Games [ 5 ] ** [0,67%]
Install, uninstall, install ... [ 56 ] ** [7,5%]
Rarely set or generally well-defined set [ 38 ] ** [5,09%]
There is no my option (write to the curator in QMS) [ 3 ] ** [0,4%]
I put on the device ...
Smartphone [ 422 ] ** [56,49%]
Multiple smartphones [ 97 ] ** [12,99%]
The tablet [ 14 ] ** [1,87%]
Smartphone and tablet [ 72 ] ** [9,64%]
In addition to the main one, there is a smart watch, or a navigator, a smart vacuum cleaner ... [ 26 ] ** [3,48%]
Zoo houses from different age devices [ 105 ] ** [14,06%]
There is no device [ 4 ] ** [0,54%]
I do not know exactly =) [ 3 ] ** [0,4%]
So the topic is useful?
Yes [ 628 ] ** [84,07%]
No special use [ 30 ] ** [4,02%]
The idea is useless initially [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Just passing by [ 83 ] ** [11,11%]
Total votes: 747

Rep: (2802)
"Must have"

Attached Image

Many users at one time the question arises: "And what is better?" Especially for newbies, which has now become very much.
In this topic we will share the setstheir"most needed"programs that may be useful in a given situation.

Perhaps you have questions: Why do we need this topic? Simple examples from our users:
krasa
When I switched to android I was in a panic where to run with so many programs in the market, I got acquainted with this topic and downloaded the first set, then I figured out along the way - something left something was not there. But at least some idea received.

grawer
I will give an example.
There are many games that are called and are Fifteen, but one author turned out better, and another one got worse. And if I want to put such a game, then I will look for the best and, if possible, free. And in this topic they spread the programs that the forum users, and their subjective opinion, seemed to be the best among other programs with the same functions.
The main idea of ​​the topic is not to look for yourself, but to use the advice of others, those who have already figured out and chose the best program.
What is "Must Have?" If the literal translation - "Must be" or "Must have", but it is not necessary to have this or that program in the device. To each his own.
Example 1
VityaPda
Someone has a root, but someone does not have it - and the choice of prog is completely different.
There are programs that just interfere with each other, they may also require a certain screen resolution, for example.
Someone has little memory and he wants a functional combine, and not a bunch of applications, or you have to sacrifice something so that the specific program needed by the person works.
Someone has a weak percentage and graphics - he has his own preferences for browsers and players.
In some bodies on the drain (like the type of motorola Defy?) There are no IP tables and the droidwall will not work, etc. etc.
On some bodies, you can record a conversation from the line, and on some not (agree that no one would have refused this feature -).
On some, you can screw the frequency control of the probe, and on some not.
On some bodies, you can improve the sound (audio bit, dpmenager, etc.), but on some not.
Example 2
Golos-CD
1) File Manager
This is a very important program! Without it, nowhere. It is not all pre-installed. And where it is installed is not always quality.
Define the criteria for the file manager.
- Free (full free without pruning abilities in free versions)
- Low weight (the less it weighs, the faster it works)
- Decent functionality able to satisfy the average and above average user!
- Clear interface.
- The convenience of use.
- Must go at all and always.
All these functions are answered by some file managers. The choice is yours.

2) Browsers
A standard browser may not meet all the requirements you need. What do we want to get from the browser?
- Free. Although most of them are free;
- The speed of opening pages;
- Saving traffic;

3) Security
Here opinions differ. Some say that there are no viruses, others that are. The choice is yours. If you are downloading apps from anywhere, install and rest easy. The choice is big. What should be an antivirus?
- Do not clutter the system;
- Frequently updated database;
- Plus, if necessary, additional functionality (blocking access of applications to the Internet, blocking calls, etc.)

Top 10 Masthev on the results of user moderation (updated 210220)
If you decide to add your list to the topic, then consider the following points:
  • First of all, the theme is designed for beginners, keep in mind that bad masthead will not bring them any good!
  • Try not to make a “sheet” of solid text that is difficult to perceive.
  • Do not write all 100,500 programs / games, etc., you have installed. Describe the main ones, that is, those that you really consider to be a must-have.
  • Do not write stock (preinstalled) programs in Mast-Heve due to the fact that these are often specific developments for a specific device or Google programs known to very many if not all.
  • Required (!), when writing a list, give links to topics with applications / games or a page in the Google Play Market (links to other sources will be deleted). For many, and especially for new members of the forum, this will greatly facilitate the search process.
  • Try to set aside half an hour of your time to create your own program description worthy of your choice, because even in program topics the description may turn out to be crooked, uninformative or in English!
  • Keep in mind that here the sets, which rating is lower than zero according to user moderation, are not delayed. Users decide for themselves which is good and which must be deleted !!
  • There are other selections forAndroid media consolesMany of the programs will be quite useful for smartphones and tablets.

Also read some of the rules of the topic, the violation of which would entail the rapid removal of the post without warning:
Such deviations from the topic will be regarded as flooding, offtopic and stubborn unwillingness to use the topic header and search in the forum, with corresponding consequences for violators.

• The subject lists are allowed only the most necessary programs with at least a brief description !!
  • The topic does not discuss or criticize the sets of a particular user. This is the meaning of "Must Have", that this is the choice of exactly one person;
  • Do not write one or two programs, for this there is a separate topic -Android OS: opening programs of 2013 year. Your experience.
  • For questions about the health of programs, please contact directly to the topic of the program;
  • If you can not find this or that program, for this there is a specialized topic:Search for programs for Android OS ;

Adhere to the already established culture of communication on the forum and, perhaps, it is your set of programs that will ever be able to help users with a choice.

Polls archive
Attached Image
2016-2019
Attached Image

K
The curator of the topic isdim ^ n.
With all the wishes, criticism and also about violations that have not been noticed for a long time, contact me inQMS.

Post has been editeddim ^ n - 21.02.20, 07:48
Reason for editing: Rating

Rep: (251)
Mymust have.
Attention! To run some programs require Root.

ASTRO File Manager - file manager.
Avito - the largest classifieds site in Russia.
Boat browser - smart web browser.
Call master - contact manager, blacklist.
cluBalance - widget to monitor the funds in the account + detailed statistics.
CrystalTV - a program for viewing TV on the internet.
DroidVox Voice Changer - voice changes (change of living)
EStrongs Task Manager - Task Manager.
Eurosport - mobile version of Eurosport.
Face Effects - create funny effects person.
Fast Burst Camera - application for multisomki.
Adobe Flash Player - poigryvatel Flash for Android.
Gamecih - cracker games now for android (analogue ArtMoney)
Hi-Q MP3 Recorder - quality MP3 dictaphone.
Instagram - famous app now on Android.
Jasmine im - IM client for quick and easy communication.
Moon + Reader - great reader.
MX Video Player - Advanced video player.
Nemus camera beta - camera with real-time effects.
Piano master - learn how to play the piano easy and fun.
Picasa tool pro - program to work with Picasa.
Root explorer - file manager for the user Root.
Root system tool - hacker your Android.
Shazam - resolver songs.
Skype - Skype official client for Android.
Texas Poker [Online] - online poker.
Titanium backup - backup applications and user data.
YouTube - the official YouTube app.
Auto Lawyer - help a motorist on the road.
In contact with - easy access to the functional network.
Day in history - the history of the current day.
Yandex money - Wallet e-money.
Caucasian kitchen - More than 200 recipes Caucasian cuisine with illustrations.
How to draw - learn to draw.
Cinema Droid - android-client for kinobaza.tv service.
Region codes - determination of the region code on the license plate.
Rousseau tourist - a multilingual illustrated phrasebook.
Barcode scanner - Barcode Scanner.
periodic table
Taxido - taxi with one touch.
Smart keyboard - comfortable keyboard.
Battery saving - Battery Saver.

Post has been editedAram - 28.04.12, 13:09

Rep: (35)
spisochek necessary software on Android red.07-24-2013:

Adfree - the removal of advertising from all applications (it is enough to update the database once every 2 weeks, and you can forget about the advertisement)
AdyClock - beautiful night, the color of numbers, you can choose any settings
AmazingText Plus - Widget to display its text (choice of style, font, color, size are present)
Apndroid [screenshot] one-button device cuts off access to the Internet via a 3G / EDGE / GPRS, WiFi does not touch :) one more example of how to bend with the release of new versions of it getting worse ..
AppRemover - a small program for removing applications
Beautiful widgets - beautiful clock and weather on your home screen
Brightness Level [screenshot] download - convenient program controlling the luminance of a pop-up window translucent, which can immediately select a preset mode (auto button, 0, 25, 50.75 and 100% brightness). Also, you can choose your strip brightness value after the selection window closes automatically (if you set the checkbox "close on select")
Calendar in Status bar [screenshot] download - the number and day of the week in Russian in the upper left corner of the status bar in the form of icons! ( each day new Colour icons )
Candle - candle, looks good in the dark. Extinguished if to blow into the microphone!
Colornote [screenshot] - use as a beautiful calendar (in the settings, you can choose when you start to open calendar), as well as a very handy notes
Cool reader - comfortable, an omnivorous reader
DIGI Clock Widget [screenshot] - the best clock widget, user interest is the date format (see the screen.) For example, you can configure the display number of the current day of the year and the week number in the current month (and much more, including free text). Do not forget to put a tick in the settings of "Display Background" to watch him look even better;)
Dropbox - a handy thing, recently appeared competitors as Yandex.Disk and Google drive (yuzayu all dropboks still the best)
Evernote - the most convenient note, I use mainly for client windows (shindovs) for PC (BB)
Faster fix [screenshot] - the application allows you to change the gps-address of the server to speed up the search for a Russian satellite. It is enough to choose from a drop-down list Russia and press go button, as a result of changes to the server ru.pool.ntp.org, then the program in general, and then we can carry
Hybrid Stopwatch [screenshot] - an excellent and stylish stopwatch
iBoobs - Well, you ponel ..
Lucky Patcher - patcher to most programs and games, check the license allows you to remove or cut commercials for the selected application
Magicmarker [screenshot] - draw the neon looks very impressive
MX Player - best video player
Piano master [screenshot] - a super program, follow the markers on the screen and click on the button at the right moment, as a result of playing a lot of well-known songs (Awaken the piananista))
QR Droid - suitable barcode scanner
Quick boot - application for a quick restart and shutdown devices (for those who do not use cyanogenic ..) add sootv.vidzhet on the desktop icon appears "fast reboot"
Quickpic - a better image viewer
Realcalc - Beautiful scientific calculator
Solve - an interesting calculator with a sound memory system (see the built-in tutorial.) Stored results remain in place after restarting the program, now use only them already, interface- on the fan, I like (a small minus no interest) button "is" no, all the results are considered fashion instantly at the time of entering numbers!
Shazam and Trackid - I do not know what kind of music is playing? Lift the phone to the speaker, and in 15 seconds you will know the name and artist (services that allow to know the artist and title of the short passage) determine the fine, mast hev
Uninstaller pro [screenshot] - I use them only for removing the application, is able to backup / delete / freeze and system applications. Last adequate version 2.3, after the program has slipped down (
X-plore [screenshot] - familiar for Symbian file manager to vedroyde got better
Application folder [screenshot] - beautiful folder on the desktop, choose as many folders display 7-styles, you can change the folder icon (3 types of dynamic icons + many built-in)
Alarm Clock Xtreme - Best Service, clear the settings, easy to create a template for alarms. The most brutal on the use of: the method of postponing put "do not use", the disconnection of the set "solving mathematical examples" (the difficulty level to your taste) or "Enter random passphrase." Not so long ago saw another alarm tripping technique that I really wakes up: "shake the smartphone", the duration of the shaking set for six seconds .. very interesting effect is obtained in the morning: D
Region codes - definition of a region code auto-number (remove the check mark "to show the greeting" in the settings)
Maya Calendar End of the world [screenshot] - Widget with the countdown to the end of the world, with him we will meet him in the forefront)
Yandex maps - all the familiar map, the new version you can download the whole map!
Yandex metro - a convenient subway map route planning +
Swiss Army Knife [Skrinshot1] [Skrinshot2] download - is a convenient programka, use built-in stopwatch, a timer and a ruler on your screen
knots - A guide to sites and species shnurovok
VseTV - Convenient TV program for zomboyaschika

launchers : On the tablet use Go Launcher EX ,

And some games (At least, as to use games p sp and nintendo D Si):
Air hockey speed [screenshot] - the best air hockey, Hacked into it further Palme monochrome, can and should play together) (!)
Amazing breaker - a very beautiful game and the popular game come to Android with iOS
101 Crane Missions - clings crane blocks and build the required structure
BladeCX Free RC Simulator - a simulator of radio-controlled model helicopter is controlled perfectly on the tablet 7 "
Copter It! [screenshot] - you need to hold the helicopter through the tunnel, so as not to crash into the wall (you can play together at the same time)
Critical Strike Portable - mobile version of the dissent on android 1.6
DuckHunt - Hunting for ducks as 8-bit Dendy
GirlVersus Knives [screenshot] - throwing knives into a rotating target, meaning the game is not tied to hurt her Woman
Gravity defied - Legendary Mototrial now on android
Lane splitter - an arcade game, go to the sports bike through the ever-changing traffic
Line runner - running, jumping obstacles and crawling under them
Live Holdem Pro - poker
Minesweeper Classic (Minesweeper) [screenshot] - Best Android-sapper, installation flazhka- the long tapu
Money or death - in the game you need to grab the bills by hand, and the snake will try to bite you
Neon blitz - a beautiful game, draw out shapes with neon lights
Naval clash - a popular sea battle
Godville - text with amoigrayka (Zero Player Game) in Russian, there is a hero of the remote control, delays (surprisingly girlfriend also got himself a "hero" and is already ahead of me on the count of extracted gold bricks)
tetris Highscore [screenshot] download - this Tetris removed from the Market, and on the forum of his either. other tetris different size of the playing field - in full screen, there is no show the following figures. the rest - easy, convenient Tetris
2D torpedo attack - simulator tselimsya torpedo the enemy ship and open fire
Slot machine - an excellent simulation of slot machines
Chapaev: Combat Checkers - The objective of the game: to knock off the board all the opponent's checkers, leaving her in the game. (To play a lot in her childhood)
fly like a bird 3 [screenshot] - Feel like a feathered bird! You can play the entire screen directly to a computer from any browser http://www.gamevial.com/playgames.php?game=flylikeabird3 , there is multiplayer servakov lot and always a lot of people playing. a choice of 7 birds and four levels! fly for several days) in white lettering on the screenshot - nicknames of other birds of players, there is a general chat
Brick Game Simulator [screenshot] - BEST simulation of the good old Tetris "Brick Game" from childhood. A choice of 4 games - Tetris, Snake, and gonochki Arkanoid: rolleyes:
A hundred to one - the famous puzzle
Treasures of Montezuma 3 - qualitative type game Jewels (three in number)
100Gates - good game
Classical Solitaire - scarf, exactly like in the Vendian!
Unblock car - good game
Labyrinth2 - the best out of the labyrinth, which came with iOS

upd: now the new games will be at the end of the list:
Rail rush - a familiar toy for symbian
Flow Free: Bridges - a fun puzzle game from Big Duck Games
GlowPuzzle - another puzzle
Pocket tanks - yes, yes, those Pocket Tanks
Lamb for the dragon - not a bad walker with psychedelic graphics

Post has been editedint111 - 25.07.13, 12:53

Rep: (267)
So now I will tell you what to put on your tablet for easy operation while studying at home;) I must say right away that he wanted to make a portable replacement of your laptop, and it's partially failed. Some will say that a seven-inch tablet can not replace a laptop, if only because a small, but I will object, except for the diagonal and screen resolution it is no different from his elder brother Acer A500 and Asus Transformer. I turn more to the point:

Markets, work with applications:
  • Amazon Appstore - Good addition to the Play Market. In the Amazon a lot of stock, and therefore the possibility of obtaining high-quality software and then upgrade! ;)
  • App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com - I'm sure everyone is aware of this program. And if not, then it's definitely Must-Have, because it is constantly updating the software, it does not matter a pirate or an official in the palm of your hands.
  • Google play - Actually the home market. Many people do not have Google Play on the default due to different custom firmware, but I think that the program is uniquely Must-Have.

The Internet:
  • Firefox - It was bad and glyuchennym browser, but the developers have put a lot of effort and Firefox now supports Flash and works perfectly! True on phones with a resolution of 800x480 and less is not so pleasant to work with.
  • Google drive - Cloud service. Still I left with Dropbox, because Drive gives more space (5 GB vs. 2GB), and the ability to essentially the same amount (which I use).
  • Ivi.ru - This is a great online cinema, constantly updated its collection. There are also paid, but free also "sea". :)
  • Skype - Video calls, calls and chat! All in one. I advise you to put the patched version, as there are many additional settings.
  • Google talk - It's like an analogue of a Skype, but I can not do without it, because a lot of people use Jabber. Here is the instruction of my FAQ for video calls.
  • Social networks
    • Plume - The best Twitter client. Has many services shortening links, easy to download photos.
    • Facebook - Official client soc. network. I find it more convenient to all its ananlogov, went even FriendCaster.
    • In contact with - Official client. And I enjoyed Amberfog, and Kate, but the official client was less glyuchenny.
    • FormSpring - Also sometimes I answer questions! ;)

Office applications:
  • QuickOffice HD - A recent update to entice me. I bribed good job with .xml and view .pdf + search .pdf. A rare feature, not strange. : Unsure:
  • Evernote - The best app for taking notes. Particularly pleased the application Evernote for BB and utility Clearly (extension in Google Chrome). Very comfortably!
  • Cool reader - If not the best, then a good reader. I could customize for themselves and are now happy as an elephant :)
  • A diary - Convenient schedule is very similar to a real diary. Irreplaceable thing :)
  • Skitch - Supplement to Evernote in the form of handwritten notes, sketches, etc.

Multimedia:
  • MX Video Player - The best player for me. Works fine with containers .mkv, .m4v, etc., normally plays 1080p HD Simple Profile on the Tegra 2.
  • Adobe Collage - Creation of pictures, pictures from other pictures, etc. Something like the application of the advertising SG Note.
  • Adobe PhotoShop Touch - needs no introduction! Convenient to use in tandem with Adobe Collage.
  • Paper camera - More than fun and create unusual pictures, rather than a serious application;)
  • Sketchbook pro - A good drawing tool. Perfectly adapted for the tablet.

System programs:

Interface:

+ For the user, Ruth:

Here you are. : Happy: I hope someone this article has benefited!

Rep: (1025)
Programs:

1. MIUI file explorer- a file manager from MIUI custom bikes
2. PowerAMP- Audio player for Android 2.1 and higher with a huge number of features.
3. Moomn + Reader- reader for books
4. Gensoid- Good Sega Genesis emulator
5. Nesoid-Emulyator NES
6. Pixlr-o-matic- A program for editing photos
7. Root explorer- File manager for Root user
8. AnTuTu Benchmark- Benchmark to test all major parameters
9. Titanium backup- Backup of applications and user data
10. QQLauncher Pro- Easy to use, free and smart launcher with built-in widgets(Mast hevischsche)

Update:

11. QiqckPic- Really easy and fast gallery.
12. Jasmine im- Aska
13. Google chrome- Fast Browser(Only for 4.0.4)
14. Apex launcher- Beautiful launcher(Only for 4.0.4)
15. PCRadio- Sea stations!(Board)

Widgets:

WooDFox Clock Panel- Customizable clock widget, date, battery, operator, and the nearest alarm.
Perfect System Monitor- Widget
Simple calendar widget- kalendyarya Widget
ExtDate widget- Date and time widget for lovers of minimalism
TypoClock- Clock and date widget
Color Note- Functional Notepad

Games:

1. Tower Defense: Lost Earth- quality TD from Com2us
2. Neon Zone- Puzzle, interesting ^^
3. Oscura- A beam of light is thrown to keep Dark Creatures in fear.
4. Flick soccer- Football. Beat penalties.
5. Evac HD- the main character needs to escape through labyrinths from strange monsters
6. Babel Rising- We play for God, do not let people build a tower
7. totemo HD- Uncover the mysterious, hidden in the worlds, in a unique puzzle game
8. Tongue Tied!- You've seen dogs related to each other with their tongues?
9. 4 Player Reactor- Game on intelligence and the reaction between 2-4 players
10. Connect five points- Be the first connecting five points in a straight line horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
11. Spirit- Killing enemies due to trace them in the loop
12. Duck hunt - Duck Hunt, a classic game in which you may have played on your 8-bit console
13. Radiant HD- Radiant is an interesting arcade game Space Invaders Tipo
14. Fruit ninja...: D
15. Flick kick chelsea- try the free-kick. In the style of"Chelsea"
16. Balda King Square- Balda o_O
17. Can knockdown- Cbivaem pyramid of cans
18. Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD- Racing
19. Starfront: Collision HD- Tipo "command & conquer"
20. Gunman clive- Platform in an unusual style
21. Trial Extreme 2 HD- Motorcycle Racing
22. Minecraft - Pocket Edition- Build anything
23. Race of champions- Racing
24. Real racing 2- Racing
25. Guerilla bob- Shooter with high-quality visuals
25. Paradise Island / Island- Strategy

Update:

26. Cut the Rope: Experiments- Puzzle
27. ControlCraft 2 - control of the situation of the special squadAttached fileControl_Craft_2.apk(19.91 MB)

Fuuh. Torment embed links. All checked on "Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman".
Immediately! If you liked the game - do not be lazy, press + at the same time and to the person who has filled in the game.
The entire list of new!
Subway surf
Ski safari
Jepack Joyride
Rail rush
Spainkle
Granny smith
Flick shoot pro
Naval clash
Spirit
Cut the Rope: Experiment
Neonblitz
Ceramic Destroyer
Can knockdown 2
Drift Mania 2 - C cache
King Square
Little Stars 2
Neon Zone
Radiant
Montezuma 3 - C cache
Wired
Rayman Jungle Run - Cache
Move the box
Mini motor Racong - Cache
NHL 11
totemo HD
Oscura - Cache
EVAC HD
ControlCraft 2
Tower Defense: Lost Earth
Flow free
Tongue Tied!
PewPew 2
Death worm
Temple run
Skate boy
The Mabians ...

Post has been editedFest1val - 07.11.12, 14:09
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (1785)
Programs:

- An application requires Root rights.
- Root required for some features.

The Internet:

Interface:
    Apex launcher- a convenient multifunctional holo-launcher for Android 4.
    Nova Launcher- one more convenient multifunctional holo-launcher for Android 4.
    Google Start- launcher integrated with Google Now, and support for transparent bars in Android 4.4;
    BlurOne- a simple image blur.
    Muzei- live wallpaper showing a certain picture every day. Supports the effect of blurring, setting your own photos and pictures from other sources with the help of extensions;
    Dashclock- widget to lock the screen to output various information.

Keyboards:
    Swiftkey- Mnokofunktsionalnaya keyboard with support preditiktivnogo entry, swipe and the ability to customize the look. Personally, I stopped on it.
    Swype- Do not need an introduction, I think.
    Fleksy- Personally, I did not use it, but many people say that good. Place and judge for yourself.

Office and study:
    Officesuite- multifunctional office.
    Quickoffice- office suite from Google.
    Adobe Reader- View the pdf-documents.
    EbookReader- I used for viewing djvu-files.
    ConvertIt!- converter with user-friendly and beautiful interface.
    Timetable- the application to be student or student! Schedule of classes, homework, exams, notice and so on.
    FormulaBook- different formulas in physics and mathematics, broken into sections. It is possible to create a "Favorites" list of formulas.
    Tasks- application for working with Google Tasks (task manager).
    ES Explorer- functional free file manager.
    Solid explorer- another multi-file manager, but with a more convenient and thoughtful management.
    Evernote- very functional zametochnik.
    Google keep- a simple analog Evernote.
    FBReader- application for reading books.

Utilities:
    Terminal - he is waiting for you, you are my red-: D
    Busybox - Installer utilities busybox, which are required in many applications-Root.
    Cyandelta - Quickly update your firmware over the air Cyanogen Mod.
    Flashify - Flash boot and recovery images out of Android. You need an unlocked bootloader!
    Helium- application for backup of user applications and data.
    lagfix - the application to increase the speed of work on devices with low-cost ROM.
    link2SD - Application Manager.
    No Frills CPU Control - control the frequency and CPU mode.
    SD Maid- cleaning internal and external memory from a different trash.
    Titanium backup - Ruth multifunctional application, which primarily makes backup applications.
    Greenify / Pro / 4PDA - translates into the application sleep mode, which has a positive effect on the battery charge.
    Freedom - an application to bypass the purchases within applications.
    Rec. - video recording from the device screen.

Media:
    @to music- convenient and functional music player from the "VKontakte". Supports scrobbling.
    Google Play Music- official client service of the same name, is also supported and play local music.
    Flud- torrent client.
    Instagram- for food photography.
    KD Collage- Create photo collages.
    Photo grid- analogue KD Collage.
    MX Player- multifunctional video player.
    YouTube- View videos from the popular video sharing the same name.
    Show box- view TV shows online.
    FSVideoBox- application for viewing TV shows and movies in various voice acting and subtitles, if necessary.
    Movies online. Premieres!- it needs no further description.
    Quickpic- easy and fast photo / video gallery.
    Poweramp- the most popular music player.
    Shazam- definition of playing music.
    Trackid- an analog of Shazam.
    Pocket casts- convenient and beautiful podcast manager.
    Tunein- Internet radio.

Additional functionality:
    Clipper- the second "clipboard", very convenient.
    Link Bubble- discovery of links to sites on the background.
    Pocket- service deferred reading.
    Lockdown- flexibly configurable application to set a password on their applications.
    Pushbullet- application to send a variety of information (text, links, notes, files) to your computer and vice versa. Supports sending various notifications from your phone on the PC.
    Timely- very cool alarm clock.

Other:

work in progress ...

Post has been editednikitenich - 16.09.14, 15:18

Rep: (59)
Programs:

System Utilities:

1. Go Launcher EX - Alternative launcher, fast and beautiful
  2. Go Weather EX - a beautiful and convenient weather widget on EX
  3. Orientation Control - forced change of orientation of the phone, handy in unusual poses
  4. My phone explorer - synchronizing your device with your PC
  5. @Superuser - Ruth, so far without him
  6. @AdAway - ad blocking
  7. Balance by - check balances via the Internet
  8. ES Task Manager - a good task-killer
  9. ES Explorer - multifunctional file manager
  10. @Lucky Patcher - break open everything that you can and that can not be too
  11. Minsk Guide - Timetables
  12. MX Player - omnivorous video player
  13. Quickpic - comfortable and very quick gallery
  14. @Root explorer - the best file manager for editing and viewing system data
  15. @SetCPU - control the frequency of the processor
  16. @Titanium backup - backing up data
  17. Cool reader - reader with many features

The Internet:

1. In contact with - official client
  2. VKontakte Music and Video - Easily view video in the VC, since provided the player selection, through which play will occur
  3. Last.fm - social music. with support skroblinga network
  4. savagemessiahzine.comApp & Game - as a market, but a better and free
  5. Translator - translator, here and so everything is clear
  6. Skype - calls, messages, video
  7. Opera Mini - the browser to compress the traffic, the best for 3G connections
  8. Play Market - Market, what else to say

Games:

1. Dungeon raid - An interesting puzzle-RPG
  2. Angy birds - remarkable bird
  3. Fruit ninja - we cut fruit
  4. Gensoid, Nesoid, Snesoid, FPSE - Emulators for Sega, Nintendo (dandy) and Playstation

Post has been editedsuperegagrouler - 24.10.12, 22:18

Rep: (2)
prog
GoContacts Ex- contacts with the groups (you can say that because of this, and only worth it :))
Coolreader- reader
FileExpert- file manager
RootExplorer- file manager
2GIS- navigate through the city
Navitel- navigation in remote countryside areas
Hybrid Stopwatch and Timer- stopwatch, timer
GPS Test
Quickpic- smotrelka pictures
DroidWall- firewall
Playerpro- listen to music
Diceplayer- watch the video
Blacklist- Black list of calls, sms
Call dispatcher- with a call to the operator and from which country
WiFi manager- at what point stronger signal
HD widgets- weather
NeoReader- reading barcodes
Camera360- camera
BatteryMix- shows how many percent of the charge in the battery, the figures
Swiss army knife- ruler, level, compass, magnifying glass, flashlight, stopwatch, timer, calculator
Torch- Flashlight: happy:

games
jewels- bejeweled clone
checkers
fool
nine
tetris

Post has been editedNeoCat - 05.07.12, 10:08

Rep: (11)
the Internet
savagemessiahzine.com - ...
In contact with- off. client
Twitter- off. client
Shazam- looking for music
Google translator- are all understood
Wikipedia- wand
Google+- a social network from Google
Instagram- photographed
Yahoo! weather- best weather client

Multimedia

MX Player- watch the video
google music- listen to music

Office applications

Note Everything- very handy if you need to quickly record
Springpad- notes and synchronization with PC
Wunderlist- Create tasks
Aquamail- the best mailer
Cool reader- only for her and read
double twice(Alarm) - an excellent implementation of the alarm

Systemic

Battery mix- look that eats battery
Scleaner- Net system
ClockSync- synchronize time
Smart tools- set of tools
App2SD- move the application
Power controls- a great widget
ES Explorer- the best filemanager
Hackers keyboard- only it and use
Go SMS Pro- replacement of the standard SMS / MMS
Barcode Scanner
Tv program

Games

Air control- sadim planes
Baseball superstars 2- baseball
Cut the rope
NinJump
Streetball
Tip-off- basketball
Godville

Post has been editedViewson - 13.02.13, 21:35

Rep: (4)
I passed about a month after I bought SE LWW.
And I decided to write my Must have with Android-applications and games.

Programs:

In contact with- convenient and beautiful client of the famous social. network.
Yandeks.Pogoda- the most accurate weather program + cute widget included.
Airvay- an excellent photo editor with the most necessary (for me) a set of tools.
Jasmine im- the best and most functional ICQ-client, and, concurrently, Jabber-client.
Dolphin Browser HD- a very convenient browser.
Navitel- User friendly navigation.
Circular Battery- Displays a detailed battery charge.
AVG Anti-Virus- not sure of the need for anti-virus, but put it on just in case. He's battery manager.
Chat Wall-to-wall- if we forget about the unbalanced children, it is interesting to talk to strangers.
X-plore- convenient and nice looking file manager, familiar to me at Symbian.
ES Explorer- use when the X-Plore begins to demand the full version.
The other standard applications.

Games:

Godville- excellent, uncomplicated text game, which for some reason is very addictive.
A World Of Photo- like Photo exchange with people from around the world. Just smart thing, I play for the third day, megainteresno. Of the minuses, perhaps, only that few players.
Flick kick football- player's task - to beat the ball into the goal. Liked the way this is the need to beat the ball, a good time killer.
Angry birds- a little overexposed, but still interesting and addictive arcade game.
Fruit ninja- in the absence of the Internet - a major time killer.
Jelly Defense, Jelly Band- two masterpieces of the Infiniti Driams, favorite games. Simply stunning visual design, and the music is even better.
Live Holdem Pro- an excellent online poker.
Crocodile- an interesting online game where you can unleash the artist within and discover for yourself the other fools, artists are not.
Plants vs. Zombies- one of the best kaualnyh strategies that come to us from the big blind.

Rep: (1213)
How many years have passed ... Everything is out of date.
Programs

Paid in Market:

Alarm Clock Xtreme - powerful alarm clock
Anim mod - Change animation windows (need Root and straight arms)
Apex launcher - A new launcher for Android ICS 4.0+ and at the same time the best
Audio Control Pro - full control over your phone's volume. Sometimes lost camera shutter sound, then this program I have rescued
Backup to gmail - backup SMS, MMS and call history in Gmail
Balance by - Automatic checking account balance of mobile operators and service providers
Busybox - Installer BusyBox (Root is needed)
Callrecorder - a program to record conversations with the line (which would write it off the line, you need a good engine for this), but I liked it of all that I tried, but the price bites
Equalizer - improve the sound from your device
HD widgets - weather widget, clocks, and some system information
MobiReader BizCard & Docu OCR - Recognizing business cards and documents (using text recognition, without the Internet)
MX Video Player - Advanced video player
Navitel Navigator - Navigation software with off-line maps, routing and support tubes.
Poweramp - Audio Player with lots of possibilities. (Very comfortable)
PowerDVD Remote - turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for PowerDVD
ROM Toolbox Pro - provides the ability to completely customize the phone to your liking
Root explorer - File manager for Root user
Root uninstaller - Application for removing, "freezing" installed programs
Scanthing - Scanner image for conversion into text (using OCR, you need the internet, but recognition of a much higher quality), very comfortable in the educational institutions to translate from English into Russian with translation)
SD Maid -, clean up "tails" for the removal of the program (need Root)
SetCPU - CPU frequency control (Root is needed)
Shazam - Bring the phone to the speaker and after 15 seconds you will recognize the performer
Shootme - The program for taking screenshots and video (requires Root)
Smart Office + - perhaps the best mobile office
Smart tools - Sets instruments (for measuring the inclination angle, length, subject distance, height and width of the object, has a built vibrometer, sound level meter, GPS - compass metal)
StopWatch & Timer plus - stopwatch and timer (like the fact that if the collapse, it will not come out until I can not stop from the memory, that is, will not fail and do not switch off)
SuperSU - utility for managing ROOT-access application (Root is needed)
Titanium backup - Backup any applications and user data (Root is needed)
Tunein radio - Convenient listening to Internet radio stations (more convenient to not have seen)
xPhone - Telephone, History, Contacts, Favorites, Speed ​​Dial (of all chose it)
Weather and Barometer - Weather Clock Barometer Earthquakes, 20 widgets, 10 indicators in the status bar, 2 weather source (very useful and important for sure)
Safe - The personal information safe

Free in Market:

µTorrent Remote - Remote access and management μTorrent
2GIS - Urban Information Directory
savagemessiahzine.com - Client to view the sitesavagemessiahzine.com
AdAway - Ad Blocker (Root is needed)
Adobe Flash Player - Flash Player for Android
Adobe Reader - Reader for PDF files
Android Terminal Emulator - terminal emulator
Applock - will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern (very useful if you gave someone he borrowed their smartphone)
Barcode scanner - Barcode Scanner
ClockSync - Time Synchronization phone with an atomic clock via NTP (always current time, it is useful if you often change the SIM card and the phone at the same time resets)
DroidWall - A program to restrict access to Internet applications (Root is needed)
Dropbox - Access to the Dropbox folder
ES Explorer - One of the best filemanager (I like it more than anyone else), is also used as a file manager for the Root User
Gmail - the best mail client is the best
Google play (mod) - The official application store for Android
Google Play Music - Google Music official application (Really liked the design, but not constantly used so far)
Google translate - translator
Jasmine im - IM client for quick and easy communication, ICQ, QIP, VK, Jabber, etc. (The best, IMHO)
Jasmine im widget - Widget for the program Jasmine IM
Move2SD Enabler - Move, do not move the software on the SD
Opera Mini - Internet browser (using the mobile Internet)
Opera Mobile - Internet Browser (used for Wi-Fi connection)
Quickpic - Best replacement for the standard gallery
Recordoid Dictaphone Full - Dictaphone
Tiny Flashlight + LED - Multivariate beautiful flashlight
Trackid - a service that allows you to get to know the artist and title of the musical work in his short clips recorded on the phone's microphone
Battery - like that that shows how much is left more to work smart without recharging on the widget (use only the widget, the program itself is hidden in the list)
Quick notepad - type of use for multiple clipboard. Sometimes you have to copy the same text several times. In general, for storing text.
In contact with - Of. VC application.
Google drive - Client for cloud storage
Calculator ++ - a modern, advanced and easy to use scientific calculator
Remember Everything - Say it in Russian! It will realize and remind! (Excellent reminder)
Tv program - a program to view channels Program Guide list.

that the program is not in the Market:

App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com - An alternative market on which nearly everything is free.
Blackmart - An alternative market in which all free, even the paid programs that are at the office Store
LuckyPatcher - Patcher to most programs and games (need Root)
TrackID Download - Free download of songs from trackid

Games

Though these games are all familiar, but it also will add them

Amazing Alex - A good puzzle game from Rovio (creators of Angry Birds)
Angry birds - shoot birds with a slingshot on sophisticated enemy fortifications
Angry birds rio - the continuation of the evil birds
Angry birds seasons - the continuation of the evil birds
Angry birds space - the return of the legendary birds
Cut the rope - feed the monster
Cut the Rope: Experiments - Cut the ropes and feed Om Nyama candy
Plants vs. Zombies - Plants versus Zombies
Where's my water - Wash the crocodile in this exciting Disney puzzle game.

Post has been editedsvm - 15.07.16, 22:23

Rep: (67)
Years go by, changing the workhorses of today isSM-N900 Note 3With honor to celebrate his year of loyal service. This will update Masthev in your honor, friend
: yes2:

Office and reading room
1. WPS Office - eat everything and not choked (well, almost). Occasionally ppt / pptx slides down any media, but show me the office suite, where everything is displayed as on the desktop? That's right. ( Powerpoint It does not count, send in the cloud file and eat megabytes - not our way).
2. Word, Excel, Powerpoint- if very impatient to open the original formatting. Swing better with a convenience store.
3. Jota text editor - most enjoyable editor txt. Chan in skirts - unmistakable wines.
4. Clipper - full control over the clipboard. Must have.
5. EbookDroid - veteran and reliable partner in the fight against PDF and DJVU. For the ARM and Atom'ov different versions. He comes on the heels ...
6. Pocketbook- ... although sometimes chokes pdf dubious origin.
7. Moon + Reader- if you need to check with Dazed and pleasant interface. For txt, epub, fb2, chm - the most it. Basically pdf too nice to open in reflow.
8. Value Converter- Convert-don't-want. Mass units.
9. Quickmark- QR-code - they are in Africa QR-code.
10. CamScanner- removed-translated in pdf-kept. Convenient - yes, but not always effectively.
11. SchemataCAD- drawings dwg in your pocket.

Dictionaries & database :
1. Fora dictionary- number of dictionaries surpasses the limits of reason. Profiles with shelves of dictionaries is very encouraging.
2. EN-RU-EN Dictionary- 500000000000 words and phrases (500 thousand: D). Carefully, the base weighs 270 mb.
3. BIGG - in the Anglo-Russian recent words only looking at it. If small letters and android 5.x, refresh themselves through market Android WebView.
4. DuoLingo- become polyglots. Downloading language biceps.
5. Ban Galushka- more than once saved from starvation.
6. coffee recipes- drag the Turk, boil kofe.
7. First Aid - American Red Cross- what to do if a neighbor's blood will gush out of the ears(In English, a reference to the google play).

Alarms and notes :
1. Google keep- tried Evernote, WizNote, 2Do, Note Everything ... the empire of good - Juan lava.
2. Sleep as Android - I do not know, how about the reality of the sleep phase alarm clock quiet but half an hour before the loud - a brilliant thing. Be sure to put the sheep on awakening)
3. Diaro- diary for the refined natures. Notes come too.
4. Ultimate Stopwatch & Timer- nice vintage stopwatch + timer for cooking toast.

"Optimization of control" :
1. Nova Launcher Prime - not to leave, even though tried all the Messengers in the Interface (!).
2. Action launcher- Maybe someone and lists traveling longer like. I dabbled in 2 consecutive months, until returned to the subject above.
3. HD widgets- if it is in the firmware clock curves so that I want to put an external prog zhruschey resources, if only normal hours (hello touchwiz'u). By the way, the choice of not only watch, but also the weather, and some kind of system information.
4. ES File Explorer - file manager. Not the most comfortable, but the oldest and functional.
Sometimes the urge to go onSolid explorer- this will be more beautiful.
5. Fleksy keyboard- the most comfortable keyboard for long and clumsy fingers. And a lot of buns. And that is not a pity, memory car)

System pawns:
1. Rar- archiver. Simple and not serious. 6 GB unpacked personally.
2. Root explorer - because of permits (permissions) for the application is an indispensable file manager for system files.
3. Titanium backup - Better safe than sorry. A flasher - Titanium. To migrate the application settings to the new firmware - the most it.
4. Lucky Patcher - Personally, I have not bought any apps on Google Play. And you?
5. Darker (Screen Filter)- it hurts your eyes at night.
6. SVOX Speech Engine- govorilka everything. It can be screwed to the eReader. The installation procedure is hemorrhoidal symptoms. From all the best engine for us - Nuance / Vocalizer with Milena in the title role.
7. 360 Security - recently pulled on kitayschinu - and for good reason. Antivir fit, well and safely cleans the system from dust. Anti-gopstop also included.
8. Viperfx- sound engine. Instructions: put and go to be compared with the Soviet decibels S90. Note: If you do not loaded smart after Viper - I am not guilty.

Internet and communication :
1. AfWall + - cherish traffic. Customize wisely, otherwise you can then look for a long time the cause of "non-working" Ineta.
2. UC Browser- recently it has some pawns with battery zhorom, but get off the needle already does not work. Best browser uniquely. For inexperienced users -Chrome.
3. AdAway- removes the Donate-windows and advertising applications. Works on the principle of set-and-forget. Although it is better to block advertising throughLucky Patcher (Under Tools).
4. App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com- play a market forsavagemessiahzine.com. About three years ago about this - only dream of.

I will not give here the social services, there's to each his own. I use corny web browser.
I will refer to the messengers ofTelegram, Viber, miserly.

5. Navitel Navigator- imho, far more than the stock Google Maps.
6. Fake Me Out of Here!- a fake call. It allows you to slip away on the pretext that you Sasha Gray calls. The recent addition - can imitate the call politely, to take away the body from ardent fan Candy Crush, poke your precious gadget.

Media:
1. MXPlayer Pro - Pro + codecs cope with any video file.
2. AIMP - by default on a smart and complex.
3. RecForge - definitely the best voice recorder. I recommend include AGC (Auto Gain). Recforge II is quite a workable tehprevyu.
4. Shazam- just do not sing live. From latest features like auto scrolling words to songs.
5. Quickpic - dispose of the built-in gallery of the trash.
6. ArtRage- Hulk, draw! However, the display<7 '' - not sports.
7. Camera360- camera with the most beautiful effects.
8. Snapseed- and again good empire. Tried a bunch of photo editors, the thought - that it's a seed.
9. PicsPlay Pro - FX Photo Editor- placed in a tribute to the former favorite among photo editors.
10. Real piano- the rest of the piano in the trash.
11. Guitar pro- in the BB is one indispensable thing for the guitarist from Arobas. This is her younger brother on android. In comparison, all other guitar simulators - just toys.
12. Ultimate Guitar Tools- guitar tuner and metronome in one person. Very mean getting into a program called simplyTools.

Others, all, miscellaneous:
2. Smart tools- gentleman architect set. And just to play around with the fan sensors.
3. Pulsate for Android- stress-reliever. We listen balls and meedlenno plunge into oblivion ...

Laytsenz egriiment:
Not responsible for any byaki with your device after you install any of these applications. Before you put anything, check out FAQ'ami installation applications, obtaining the root, etc. Although I will be glad to help in extreme cases) Sincerely, Yourandy Sorrowwind.

Post has been editedstam91 - 05.11.15, 22:17
Reason for editing: a complete restart

Rep: (514)
Here is the list is not all its programs, namely those that are necessary in the first place. Real "Mast keV."

Provides links to the free version from the Play Market'a. Program with a sign ($) - paid for me in the first place of good intentions to pay the work of the developer.

Communication (calls, SMS, E-mail, the browser):
  • Aquamail($) - the best e-mail
  • Dialer one- easy, elegant dialer
  • exDialer- the fastest dialer / dialer now moved on it
  • Opera Mini- browser cloudy compresses sites - easy and convenient
  • Skype- he is in Africa skype

Multimedia:
  • Quickpic- Image Manager - you really forget about the built-in gallery (album, etc.)
  • MX Video Player($) - once upon a timeI tried a bunch of video playersand stood on it, as a matter of omnivorous, productive and easy to use, since never disappointed
  • DeaDBeeF($) - Flac and MP3 player with great sound and EQ (very austere interface, use for Flac)
  • Playerpro($) - Audio player, in my opinion it is better for PowerAMP interface can run on its DSP Pack, as well as on the engine stock player, while still remains the possibility of moving the sliders in the equalizer
  • Cool reader- reader, very comfortable, thanks to the color of parchment background is very easy to read text on the screen

Navigation, geotreking:
  • OruxMaps($) - offline navigation to topographic maps. best programfor cyclists and hikers!

File Manager:
  • ES Explorer- File Manager and also allows control applications, backups, and more

Other:

The whole set is subjective. Will be updated in the future!

Post has been editedLeonid_F - 25.11.13, 17:05

Rep: (157)
my Masthev:

1. Internet:
  • savagemessiahzine.com- unofficial client for reading forumssavagemessiahzine.com;
  • App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com- source software for Android;
  • Opera Mini - a convenient usual browser;
  • Firefox Beta - browser is more serious, with the ability to synchronize bookmarks and histori with the desktop version;
  • Seesmic - twitter-client;
  • Agent - icq-client;
  • Flipboard - Google Reader reading, Twitter, Facebook, photo viewing Instagram and a lot of all - in a comfortable and beautifully decorated;
  • Tapatalk - client for reading forums;
  • Kate Mobile - Client for vk.com;
  • Correspondent - Read the latest news from the site Korrespondent.net;
  • Gismeteo - weather;
  • Bogr - reading Basha;
  • HandTV - online viewing of Russian and Ukrainian TV
  • IPTV - IP-TV of your ISP - the phone;
  • VLast Next - hybrid vk.com and last.fm;
  • Vkontakte Music and Video
  • ElJay - LJ client (livejournal.com);
  • HabReader - client for reading Habra (habrahabr.ru);
  • WordPress - Easy to work with your site created on the engine WordPress;
  • Wapedia - the fastest way to access Wikipedia, Absurdopedii, Lurkomru etc .;
  • aFlibusta - download e-books from flibusta.net;
  • TuneIn Radio - listen to online radio stations.

2. Calls:
  • AndroRec Call Recorder - wonderful, undemanding, simple voice recorder - recording of all conversations;
  • Callback Assistant - a handy thing - asking what should be done after the completion of the phone call (call, send SMS, to remind through time);
  • biNu - SMS via the Internet Me.

3. Head Office:
  • Smart Office - the mobile office;
  • Moon + Reader - reader email. books;
  • Notepad - simple notepad - read and edit txt-files;
  • Google Translator - Text translation from 64 languages, the translation of the voice transfer from the image;
  • Remember everything - voice reminders (eg "wake me up tomorrow at eight.");
  • TapeMachine - recorder;
  • Webmoney
  • MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator;
  • Your parcel - tracking of parcels;
  • Nova Posta - Parcel tracking "New Mail";
  • Privat24 - financial transactions with your account in Privatbank;
  • Kangur - a convenient client for the online auction group Allegro - aukro.ua, allegro.pl, molotok.ru etc .;
  • Pkt Auctions eBay - Search and Sniper for ebay.

4. Communication:
  • WiFi Manager - easy to work with wifi-networks;
  • TeamViewer - Remote control of your computer;
  • SwiFTP - ftp-client;
  • G-MoN - advanced NetMonitor with the construction of base stations card function and the surrounding WiFi networks;
  • FaceNiff - terrible program - SCAN packets transmitted in the connected wifi-network, catching of these accounts VKontakte, facebook, googgle etc. After I saw the work of this program, I realized one thing: NEVER use an open WIFI-networks.!
  • DroidSheep - similar to the previous program;
  • SharesFinder - search for network ball in the same wifi-networks.

5. System:
  • Total Commander - the most convenient file manager;
  • Advanced Task Killer - application helps complete the previously launched, and now unnecessary applications;
  • AdAway - application removes the advertising in all Android-applications;
  • Autostarts - one of the most important programs - Control startup;
  • AnySoftKeyboard - I like this the most on-screen keyboard for the soul;
  • OS Monitor - Manager of running processes with the help of which you can accomplish what could not finish Anvanced Task Killer;
  • Lock Screen - put out the screen by simply clicking on the icon (save 50% of your unlock a smart key resource);
  • ClockSync - synchronization clock in your phone with an Internet server;
  • Lucky Patcher - patcher many applications (helps remove ads, check the license and so on.);
  • PrinterShare - print to the printer from your phone via the Internet documents.

6. Media:
  • TTPod - best audio player;
  • MX Player - video player;
  • Wallpaper - a source of a variety of wallpaper on your desktop.

7. Photo:
  • Instagram - a social network of photographers;
  • InstaPicFrame - set of filters for photo manipulation;
  • Pho.to Lab - a wonderful program that online so otfotoshopit photo that my mother does not recognize my own;
  • Cymera - advanced camera;
  • Adobe Photoshop Expre
  • Cartoon Camera - Camera with cartoonish effect;
  • Paper Camera - Camera with paper effect;
  • Aviary - photo editor;
  • SketchBook - screen drawing tool;
  • Pano - creating panoramic photos;
  • Pixlr-o-matic - a set of effects to work with photos;
  • Qr Barcode Scanner - Scanner of QR-codes.

8. Interesting:
  • XClinometer - level, range finder, compass, and much more;
  • Smart Tools - similar to the previous program;
  • Solo - virtual guitar;
  • The Night Sky - you can see the stars and constellations with captions, simply pointing the phone's camera at the night sky;
  • Art Academy - art galleries of the world;
  • Directory My kit
  • Earth - cool finger earth ball, zoom in and look at the card online;
  • Kaleidoscope Drawing Pad - Kaleidoscope, just like a child;
  • Rousseau tourists - a multilingual phrasebook.

9. GPS:
  • Foursquare - social network focused on geolocation;
  • Banjo - hybrid Foursquare, Twitter and Facebook - a very entertaining program;
  • Navitel - easy navigation for the driver, cyclist or pedestrian;
  • Yandex Navigator
  • Google Maps
  • Yandex maps
  • Endomondo - tracker for an athlete or cyclist with many features;
  • WikiMap - a preview of what next to you according to Wikipedia;
  • Alternative Guide - guide with maps, taking information from wikimapia.org site;
  • Wikitude - augmented reality browser (figure it out what it is);
  • One Touch Location - application with a single click sends your coordinates;
  • GPS Essentials - application for visual work with GPS;
  • Fake GPS - for example helping to work with GPS in areas where GPS does not work.

10. Games:
  • Angry bird
  • Marvin
  • Unreal Speccy Portable
  • Need for speed - Hot Pursuit
  • RacingMoto
  • Reckless getaway
  • Raging thunder
  • Bejeweled 2
  • Epta
  • SmartBrick
  • Solitaire
  • Snake '97
  • Block puzzles 2
  • Photon
  • Super sudoku
  • Edge
  • Electronics Deluxe
  • Classic Tetri

The survey does not claim to exclusivity and different extreme subjectivism :)
Those. only those programs that are currently installed in my phone.

Rep: (272)
I offer you my list of applications for every day.
I tried to indicate the reason (if any) of the selected application by me to other peers and competitors.

($) = I bought because of the reluctance to mess with the crack or the desire to support the developer for a job well done / sellout

OFFICE
  • Agenda Widget Plus($) - a widget that allows you to display both events, Google Calendar and Google tasks. its equivalentPure Calendar Widget, The differences are minimal.
  • AnkiDroid- teach and repeat everyday cards angl.slov
  • astrid Tasks- beautiful and functional tasks, sync with Google tasks
  • Cool reader- reader, bought its interface and omnivorous
  • Dictan- dictionary shell. use only read wikipedia offline
  • Evernote- "cloud" notebook / notebook
  • GoldenDict($) - omnivorous dictionary shell. accustomed dictionaries from Lingvo and Longman
  • Realcalc($) - Scientific Calculator
  • Smart Office- work with documents. Unlike many other offices (a feature of the current firmware), allows you to work with an external card (at mnt \ emmc)

SYSTEM
  • Apex launchercompetes with
    Nova. Now Nova, Apex has long enjoyed, and both are good and similar
  • Backup to gmail- Backup and restore log calls and messages in Google Soap
  • BLN control Pro- the application allows you to get around the lack of my phone (no LED-display), and flashing buttons with missed calls and SMS. PS requires the support of the kernel
  • ClockSync- setting an accurate time on the phone, by synchronizing with the time-servers through the Internet
  • CPU Spy- shows how long and at what frequency processor worked
  • Rescan Media Root- prohibition of forced scanning media files
  • Rom Toolbox Pro($) - a food processor for configuring the system (all-in-one). I use ad blocking, disabling startup programs, control of the processor operating modes
  • Screen filter- it allows to reduce the brightness of the screen below the system, for comfortable operation in low light conditions
  • Tasker + Secure settings($) - DIY-Designer to automate routine tasks. my: night mode (brightness \ sound); vibration, if the "busy" in the Google-calendar; vkl.gps startup navigation; incl. wifi and update news / weather / email ...
  • System- System Monitor. useful for those who complain about the battery consumption. tested, 100% rescues under item9.1.Poisk culprit is not falling asleep.
  • Titanium backup($) - backup applications along with the settings (integration with dropbox), freezing. flawlessly migrated kastomov weight still on HTC HD2, then HD2 ->Samsung Note, 2.3 ->4.X
  • Total commander- for adherents of the desktop version of the best file manager
  • Voodoo Louder($) - a software audio headphone amplifier (for many Samsung Galaxy)

NETWORK
  • Aquamail- the best email client with a lot of settings. enough for 2 boxes free version
  • Chrome- for adherents of the desktop version of the browser from Google

• Dropbox- alternative cloud storage filesFolderseync- cloud storage and synchronization

• Goggles- 99% use to download QR-code files (this is included in the settingssavagemessiahzine.com) Its alternativeBarcode scanner
  • IM + Pro- multiple accounts and messenderov sots.setey in one application. use Beep, ICQ, GTalk, Facebook, Skype, MSN, mail.ru
  • JustReader($) - tried almost all the rss-customers. my requirements - bug-free, offline reading with images and full integration with google reader. from peers and is worth a look gReader NewsRob
  • Opera Mini- lightweight web browser, minimum traffic consumption + a anonymizer for public places (traffic chases through the Opera servers). but must pay for everything in this case, the page loading speed
  • Pocket- read articles offline. chrome users to recommend expansion of BBIwillriLFor OperaReading list
  • Power note- unfortunately, forced to use because there are no other alternatives to work with the service diigo.com bookmarks.If someone knows the alternative, write to the PM. will och.priznatelen
  • Swiftp- if you want to transfer / download the file from the phone to BB without using the USB-cable
  • Wi-Fi talkie- radio, transmission of any files, text messages between android phones connected to the same wifi access point. Internet is not required
  • wifi analyzer- information about the level of the signal available wifi access points, using frequency channels
  • wifi Protector- prevents ARP-attack (identity theft) wifi in public networks. It was the case, once worked in Mega.

MULTIMEDIA
  • BeyondPod($) - Audio / Video Podcasts
  • Callrecorder($) - recording of telephone conversations. I buy more for the HD2. Like many analogues writes well, if the kernel supports recording from the line
  • Dice player- video player supports hardware acceleration designed interface. direct competitor MX Player. BS Player has killed its interface
  • Poweramp($) - music player. I bought in the days even when listening to music from the phone. Now I would hardly acquired, and pick up something for free
  • Quickpic- a better image viewer
  • Soundhound($) - "something is now-playing?". I bought on sale for 3p
  • Tubemate- YouTube alternative with the ability to download video for offline viewing

MAP navigation
  • 2GIS- offline map. huge '+' - a search on the name of the organization and the relevance of bases
  • Google maps- No comments. an offline one can say no here, in 99% of cases used to work with their layers (points / cards), ie '+' - integration with the Google-uchetki
  • GPS Test Plus- the available information satellites, sunset / sunrise, easy navigation
  • Locus Pro- offline maps for peshehodstva (navigation and search at online only). use cache google, yandex, open street maps
  • Navitel- offline navigation for a / m
  • Wizee Shopping- offline schemes shopping centers
  • Yandex maps- Yandex maps
  • Yandex.Metro- subway map

MARKET APPLICATIONS

OTHER
  • Authenticator- generate codes for two-step authentication on google (replacement of a one-time SMS)
  • CluBalance- Balance widget on the phone
  • Elecont Weather($) - widget for displaying weather forecast. informative and beautiful. replaced the earlier boughtPalmary weather
  • Iou- Tracking debts
  • Jefit Pro- training magazine for the gym
  • KeePassDroid- password manager. the recipe is simple: in the big blindkeepass+ File is stored on dropboxe. I do not trust web repositories (such lastpass etc)

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

that's all. thanks!

Post has been editedgridan - 12.10.12, 14:37

Rep: (1)
The theme is quite useful, so I will write and a "must have" set.

I will confine myself used basic programs:
  • Cool reader- definitely the best app for reading on Android.
  • ES File Explorer- Explorer without him nowadays nowhere. I prefer to use it, but maybe there are better.
  • Evernote- online storage service notes. It has customers for all major platforms (lying under Linux it is not), as well as user-friendly web-based interface. Recommend.
  • Yandex maps- maps, useful thing in the modern city. It is possible to plot a route using public transportation.
  • QIWI Wallet- convenient payment system, the benefit of the terminals to replenish the stand on every corner.
  • Yandex.Electrics- an invaluable application for permanent passengers of our railways.
  • Google translate- rapid translation of unfamiliar words. Not the best though.
  • MX Player- universal video player, there is no comment.
  • Dropbox- Sync your files between your same devices. Many such services - Google Drive, Ubuntu One, Miscosoft Skydrive, Yandex Disk, etc. Best to choose difficult, I use almost all of them.

Rep: (2)
In my opinion:
A set of the most necessary programs on Android 2.3 (the number of RAM about 256MB):
Opera mini and mobile - for mini interneta 3G, mobile for wifi.
Yandex.maps and Navigator (I think explains why it is not necessary).
Mx player - the best video player for androida.Vosproizvodit higher quality video than standard player + some videos require decoding and he supports it.
Vkontake music and videos - it's easy and quick to listen and download lots of music and video.
Es Explorer and Task Manager - a complete guide supports a lot of formats (Task Manager just for the widget on the desktop that completes the task to monitor the free RAM.
SystemApp Remover - to remove unnecessary programs to free standard RAM (be careful not to remove that program's do not know, they can affect the operation of the system, save can only reinstall the firmware)

Rep: (31)
My set. Yuzayu all on Xperia S with Root. None of prog bought was not;)
R - necessarily need ROOT.
R - desirable ROOT, to enjoy the full functionality of the program.

1) App & Gamesavagemessiahzine.com- download applications that are not on Market or break.
2) savagemessiahzine.com.. - I read this forum, something to shake, if not in the App & Game.
3)R Adfree .. - remove advertising from applications.
4) Any.Do- the best application for the list of cases that should be done. Excellent design, cool crossed out made things that you can "shake" and forget about them. Especially nravitsa feature when you missed a call, when you unlock a message pops up, where you can immediately call or create a note to call back later or ignore. Council.
5) R Avast! Mobile security . - the most normal and understandable Antivir, firewall, firewall, anti-thief, etc., that is. No reason not beeping at everything, and most importantly free.
6) R Callrecorder - record conversations) Good, functional and easy to use. Ideal for Xperia S with Root.
7) CluBalance.. - see where all uttered) In my Peer prog best in the series.
8) DailyRoads Voyager.. - best free DVR. Only minus is that writes to the video information counter (time, location, etc.)
9) R ES Explorer - the most convenient file manager. Good root.
10) Faebook.. - nominally stood. Not a fan of Facebook, VKontakte increase. but he left due to the easy integration with different content services.
11) Goggles- I do not know what hangs)) While the use of no avail, there is little recognized, but the store, let it be))
12) Instagram- fotochki improve, share)
13) IS Flashlight (The Market for stupid "Police Flashlight Disco Light"). -
14) ivi.ru.. - beslpatnye watch movies
15) R Lucky Patcher - need a pro version or paid software? With this prog it does not matter!
16) MX Player.. - best video player. Do not forget to check if your device extra codec is needed.
17) Nanny- who have grudnchiek, but there is no video / radio nurse, but there are two cell phone, then this app is for you) Better yet not come up)!
18) Navitel Navigator. - the best Navigator offline.
19) Office Suite Pro. - was complete. I decided to leave like the good.
20) Opera mini.. - the best browser. Mini spolzvuyu at inernet 2G / 3G, as well everything compresses pages loaded bysro
21) Opera Mobile.- it to surf in the internet via wi-fi. More functional full-fledged browser.
22) Picsart- the best photo studio for your phone.
23) Shazam- my most favorite search engine to music, almost never failed. All recognize.
24) Skype.. - video calls. Better not yet been invented.
25) Soundhound- if Shazam suddenly unable to cope, although this, too, can easily be found.
26) R SuperSU . - an integral program for phones with root privileges.
27) Titanium BackUp Pro.. - backup of programs and data.
28) Track ID- was built. I like the integration with the radio. Radiorekord listen with headphones, like the track, straight into the radio opened Aidi track and found the song.
29) R Uninstaller pro .- freeze, and then, if everything is working properly, remove system applications)
30) Whatsapp- otilchny messenger to communicate and exchange files between your phone! Excellent replacement ICQ!
31) YouTube. - there is clear
32) Avtoyurist +. - the best prog, in my opinion, in this series. It has a useful function - Voice recorder to communicate with the traffic police.
33) Mail.ru agent.. - communicate in ICQ, the burning-mail.
34) Battery hd.. - a great widget, excellent functionality, intuitive flow chart in general the best of the series.
35) R DVR - Best Video for Android! Do not forget to add-on to overlay information counter - this is its main advantage over DailyRoads.
36) In contact with- everything is clear. The easiest native client.
37) VKontakte Music and Video.- best for downloading music and videos from there.
38) Yandex Navigator. - a good navigator online with free traffic for MegaFon (and not only) and the plugs. Although sometimes tupit terribly ...
39) Google map navigation..- good on line navigator, less buggy than Yandex. It was built, decided to leave.
40) Google translator- a good online translator.

Post has been editedkudigel - 12.11.12, 16:42

Rep: (427)
After a couple of months of using the device with android, and ready to post your list of programs. Not only the basic program, but just those who use it. People are like, I wonder what the rest is used for a given task.

R - need root
$ - Paid program.
[4] - Link to this discussionsavagemessiahzine.com.

System
[4] Nova Launcher $ One of the most popular launcher. It has all the necessary capabilities. Gestures, create folders, change shortcuts and widgets sizes and TP. Plus a bunch of themes.
[4] Titanium Backup ★ root R The most popular program to backup all user data.
[4] Solid explorer $ Lovely and functional conductor. Like little more than ES Explorer . [4] which are not worse.
[4] Adfree android R Blocks some ads in their apps.
[4] SwiftKey Keyboard. Very popular and comfortable keyboard. Supports swipe mode (write without lifting a finger) Analyzes the typed text and stores the most common words and expressions.
[4] Swype . $ Very interesting keyboard that allows you to type the text neotryvayas finger. A full-fledged competitor SwiftKey and practically the progenitor of the input method.
[4] Airdroid Transfer files between your phone and computer. We work with your phone's web browser on the PC.
[4] Battery Monitor Widget Konstrol for consumption of your battery.
[4] Systempanel . Task Manager. We observe the application activity. With it, it is possible for example to identify the most malignant battery loser.
[4] Power toggles Handy replacement for the standard "blind" android.

Protection
[4] Dr.Web Light Anti-virus I put it on the safe side. I would like to put a program from suspicious or wander through the dark sites? Include Dr. Web, if you do not need turned off.
[4] avast! Mobile security . Real-time protection for your smartphone. It has tons of features and it is free. I do not need this, but if you feel the need and are willing to be measured with increased battery consumption by 0.3% per hour. Then go ahead and bet.
[4] Bitdefender Antivirus Free Free version of the well-known Romanian antivirus. To work it needs the internet. "Scan" of the settings button only. By default, always check for viruses the new program.
[4] APP castle program to lock applications. Beautiful, comfortable, free. Reluctantly to outsiders to run your program? Blocking them with a padlock, and now for the time you need to enter a number or pattern.
[4] Safe + Storage of photos, videos, passwords and everything else is encrypted.

Phone - Internet
Browsers
[4] Google chrome Stable, well-sites and displays a fleshroliki. As minus a small number of settings and the lack of plug-ins. Navigation is the list of tabs.
[4] Opera Browser Opera Mobile was one of the best mobile browsers. Once Opera gave up its engine, Presto, and has passed free WebKit (Safari and Chrome). The application has undergone some changes, but still a very good browser. Fit the text in the final version already. One of the main features of traffic compression up to 95%, very helps with the mobile Internet. (Cuts out all the videos, pictures and etc.)
[4] Dolphin Browser . Easy navigation through the tabs, there are plugins. There are some problems with this page properly.
[4] UC browser . Too good browser. Easy navigation, can compress traffic, have fit the text to fit the screen width.
[4] Adblock plus . Now on Android. A popular application to cut advertising. Cut it in browsers (tested) and applications (not yet tested) can work without root, but then you will not skip commercials through 3G.
[4] Pocket Convenient storage of links, articles, videos, and other materials for later viewing.

Info
[4] Wifi Analyzer It analyzes the available wi-fi network and displays information and their power in the form of graphs.
[4] Network Signal Info Detailed information about the currently used network, whether it's Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
[4] Traffic monitor traffic monitoring. Measures the power consumption of data traffic over mobile and WiFi networks. And how much to pump up the application. If you need to set.
[4] My Data Manager . Prettier.

Phone
[4] Anybalance Balance control through lk.kabinet operator. Very easy to use program allows not only to control their costs (balance sheet, how much is spent and when the balance of minutes, traffic, etc). But other people (if you have the passwords to their offices). For example conveniently monitor balance of the entire family. A bunch of plug-ins to track not only phones. (Parcels, weather, wallets, etc.)
[4] Dr. Tariff Displays statistics for calls, SMS and traffic, the definition of the region when calling. It can, based on the collected data to find a more optimal rate of the operator. More detailed statistics and sharpness is at your phone number than AnyBalance.
[4] PixelPhone PRO $ Replacing nomeronaberatelyu. It seems to me more comfortable than the standard. Sort contacts, change the interface size and so on. Different themes.
[4] Exdialer $ The same, but slightly different capabilities. One of the most popular "dialers". Large buttons "call" and "SMS" is particularly popular.

Online store.
[4] Dropbox Cloud data storage. Very popular. therefore compatible with almost all operating systems and programs.
[4] Google drive Online storage from Google.
[4] Yandex.Disk Storage of Yandex.
[4] Cloud Mail.Ru 100 GB of free cloud storage.

Office documents
Google bought and then closed Quickoffice. Then I made a separate application for working with documents.

[4] Google Docs Word. Intended for creation and editing of documents, as well as to collaborate with them on your smartphone or planteshnom PC based on Android.
[4] Google Spreadsheets Exel. Designed to create and edit tables, as well as to collaborate with them on a smartphone or tablet based on Android.

[4] Catch Notes I use as a notepad. Beautiful interface, the ability to store reserve online notes.
[4] Kingsoft office View documents such as DOC / DOCX / TXT / XLS / XLSX / PPT / PPTX / PDF.
[4] MDScan: document scanner . Document scanner. We photograph the documents, and the program changes the angle of inclination of the pages and makes text sharper and readable. After that, the photo can be saved to the phone or the cloud, in jpg or PDF format.
[4] Consultant Plus Yes, the same Consultant. Access to the Code, the main legal acts of the federal legislation, as well as reviews of new documents and reference information.
[4] Google translator A good, free online translator. Able to translate the text from pictures.
[4] GoldenDict Popular interface for dictionaries. We put a program, add to dictionaries it from other manufacturers, and get the most powerful dictionary and translator.
[4] ABBYY TextGrabber + Translator $ Scanner and translator. Take pictures of text, it recognizes the program, it is in digital form and transfers. To translate Internet connection is required, but there is no recognition.

Reader. Related reading room, take your pick.
[4] Moon + Reader My primary.
[4] Cool reader ,
[4] FBReader .
[4] Mantano Ebook Reader The premium version has a great page turning animation, both in ibooks on ios. Nice working with pdf.

Multimedia
[4] MX Player The most popular video player, and deservedly so. Easy navigation, control and almost complete omnivorous.
[4] Poweramp $ Audio Player. I bought because of the popularity and proper display albums.
[4] Quickpic View images. simple and convenient, it is considered the best of its kind. There are light Fct to hide the pictures. (You can put a password on the display of hidden folders)
[4] Shazam and [4] Soundhound Program to search for and identification of melodies. You do not know what song is playing on the radio or in the clip? Includes programs, we give listen to and within seconds get all the information. and I put the two are very similar to usual, as they complement each other.
[4] Tunein radio Excellent online radio. The paid version has a recording function.
[4] MOSKVA.FM Convenient radio listening domestic radio stations. There is a search for songs and transmissions.
[4] SPB TV Watch TV on your phone.
[4] Snapseed Editor. Very well made photo editing. Owned by Google itself.

Navigation
[4] Gooogle Maps Maps from Google.
[4] Yandex maps Maps of Yandex.
[4] Yandex.Navigator Navigator from Yandex. (Free navigation)
[4] Yandex.Metro Scheme underground. If your phone supports the NFC, having brought the card to see how many trips left on a one-time card of the Moscow metro.
[4] Subway map $ 24. A convenient metro subway map. With new maps, diagrams and stations right trip calculation.
[4] Yandex.Electrics trains schedule.

miscellanea
[4] AppSales. Best Apps on Sale Program to monitor discounts on Google play. You buy the program? then it is obligatory to install.
[4] AppZapp - Top Apps & Sales . While a newcomer to the field of android, but recognized leader in iOS. Almost the best program to monitor discounts and sales.
[4] HD Widgets $ Widget set Time, date, weather, a set of keys to enable quick vayf, brightness, volume, and so. Distinctive feature: you can gather yourself registration widget themselves (background, font, size and etc) are not completely, but it is simple and beautiful. Plus, I recommend to take additional widgets in the style of Jellybean Colourform .
[4] Mobi calculator . Calculator. Nice interface, is able to consider the interest, you can view the history of computed, easy editing, there are Russian language, free of charge.
[4] Barcode scanner Scanner QR Codes. I chose this for speed and good recognizability codes.
[4] Gismeteo Weather Forecast LITE Weather. I use as a widget on the weather forecast.
[4] AndroMoney Budget. Keep track of your expenses and income. Of all tested it liked the most.
[4] Screen off and lock Button to turn off the screen. I was always uncomfortable stretch and push the lock button to turn off the screen, with all of the applets easier. works, there are few batareku. Paid version unloads itself from memory after the screen is turned off, but the sound is delayed when put melody to turn off the screen. If the launcher supports gestures, you can hang on to him this application. I double-tapa on the screen, it switches off.
[4] First aid kit List of drugs.
[4] Flashlight-Tiny Flashlight Handy flashlight. There is a widget in the form of a button to turn the light from the flash, what else is needed?
[4] Lingualeo Learn English.
[4] CinemaSearch Information about movies and movie showtimes.
[4] XE Currency Currency Converter. Very easy to use. Choosing a currency and immediately get this amount in the selected currency.
[4] Trackchecker Package Tracking. You need to use version 2.

Sport
$ I give links to paid versions of runtastic, because there the necessary functionality. But you can find a free alternative.
[4] Endomondo Sports Tracker Control your movement. The program for sports in the form of walking, jogging and so on.
[4] runtastic PushUps PRO Your coach Wrestling. training plans, reminders, and so on. If you yourself like me, lazy regular push-ups, then go ahead and bet.
[4] runtastic Squats PRO Squats.
[4] runtastic PullUps PRO Pulling.
[4] runtastic SitUps PRO Press.

Communication
[4] Skype Kudazh without him. ICQ replaced and the rest of the communication program.
[4] Whatsapp messenger . One of the most popular applications for text messaging via the Internet.
[4] Viber The same, but with the possibility of voice communication.
[4] Twitter Twitter client. I do not write, but keep track of some of the channels.
[4] Falcon pro $ A popular alternative twitter client.

Games.
The games on the phone and play often, so a list of free and meaningful games. (All friends)
Angry birds star wars The last part of the evil birds. In the Star Wars theme.
Bad piggies unpretentious and fun puzzle for tons of birds creators. Android-free, so sin is not put.
Fruit Ninja Free Cut fruits movements across the screen.
Jetpack joyride Run (fly) and collect coins.
TETRIS® free Tetris.
Labyrinth 2 Lite The most beautiful labyrinth with a ball.
Cut the Rope FULL FREE Hot and sweet puzzle. Cut the rope to Amnyam could eat candy. (Full free version with ads)

Screen desktop.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedlakoros - 01.07.14, 18:25

Rep: (0)
System utilities
  1. Smart keyboard- Replacement of a standard keyboard.
  2. SwitchPro Widget- Widgets on and off functions.
  3. Zarchchiver- for archive management program (archive manager).
  4. MyPhoneExplorer- Connecting to a PC and other buns.
  5. WiFi File Transfer- The application allows you to upload and download files to / from your phone over a wireless connection.
  6. X-plore File Manager- File manager.
  7. App Folders- Allows you to create folders to manage applications.

the Internet
  1. Opera Mobile- Internet browser.
  2. Jasmine im- IM client for quick and easy communication that supports ICQ, Mail.ru, Jabber, VC, Ya-line, QIP, GTalk.

Reading, learning and knowledge base
  1. AlReader- Ebook Reader !!!
  2. Dictan- shell for dictionaries * .zd
  3. GoldenDict- Dictionary program files Lingoes .LD2, Downloads Babylon .BGL, ABBYY Lingvo .LSD Files, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT, StarDict files, dictd Files

Office programs
  1. Smart Office 2- Office
  2. Kingsoft office- Office
  3. Zdclock- Reminders about any business, events, meetings, etc. + Service. Any reminder intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
  4. Hybrid Stopwatch and Timer- Stylish timer and stopwatch for Android

Multimedia
  1. Quickpic- Quick and easy viewing of images from multitouch.
  2. MX Player- Video player that plays almost all types of video files.
  3. MortPlayer Music- Music player.
  4. MortPlayer Audio Books- Player audiobooks.

Root
  1. Titanium backup- Backup applications and user data (sms / mss / contacts).
  2. LuckyPatcher- Patcher for most programs and games.
  3. Root explorer- File Manager for Root user.

Interface
  1. Holo launcher- Loncher in the style of ICS.
  2. Go Launcher EX- An alternative home screen.

Contacts, calls, SMS / MMS
  1. GO Contacts EX- Address book by GO Dev Team.
  2. GO SMS Pro- Convenient SMS-chat.

Rep: (791)
My list of favorite applications. Just say: this is only part of what I use. But those applications that have become the "gold standard" and are installed in the first place. In the course of the play list is changed and supplemented.

® Solid Explorer- successful faylmena. All that is needed, can, plus a two-panel and built-in support of the clouds.
Dropbox- cloud. It is necessary first of all for easy upload of photos.
® Titanium Backup- if you do not know what it is, then you have recently Android.
® Greenify- really it allows to normalize the power. It causes the application.
Swype - keyboard- the best keyboard.

Yandex.Shell- an alternative to the following three applications at once: launcher, weather, dialer in a single application. Initially set to a negative Yandex crafts, but there seems to be well and smartly turned out (disable all 3D show-off, and fortunately there is no limit).
What can be put in place Schell
- Nova launcher- an excellent launcher with support ikonpak, tabs in the menu, and hiding icons in the list (due to the presence of applications purchased is of particular value)
- Fancy widgets- beautiful, easy and functional weather widget.
- exDialer- functional dialer, which is held in memory permanently. Well, should not have to open the phone application is more than a couple of seconds.

Poweramp- a player that needs no introduction.
® Beats Audio Installer- the modification of Useful sound. The sound is softer and more voluminous, with my Xears great sound issue in conjunction with PowerAMP.
MX Player- excellent video player. Particular decoder (hardware +) allows you to watch video without special charging rate.
Camera360- camera with a bunch of effects that can significantly correct the picture.
Photoshop Touch for phone- a good editor (for your phone). It performs basic actions, and nothing more is required.

Google chrome- an excellent browser that works with the contents of pages better than stock in Android (obtained by treating the page at a desktop browser - sometimes helps).
IM +- a good IM client. Omnivorous, but the battery does not eat.

Moon + Reader- good (maybe better) reader.
Kingsoft office- good office suite with the view mode without editing. By the way, almost nedinstvenny that supports vertical text direction in ekselevskih cells. In addition, free.
Evernote- excellent cloud notes.
Safe- secure storage of personal data. Simply and tastefully. I use the plus version.
date Calculator- the best application among similar.

Yandex maps- the best maps for Moscow and the region. Guglokarty worthless to search for objects (either in Moscow or in St. Petersburg).

Post has been editedFrozenSE - 20.09.13, 20:22
Reason for edit: Removed CoinKeeper, added Calculator dates

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 11:31