Acer Aspire One 751H - Discussion | [Netbook] Atom Z520

Rep: (1)
Vsesm hello!
Somebody put it in the top ten? I tried to put all the lag and chrome constantly crashes campaign due to lack of frame.

Rep: (0)
Set, complete asshole ((

Put ten will tell if interested. All right

Rep: (2)
Confirm with win 10 everything is fine, though it had pootklyuchat all unnecessary.
(And hangs now take as rebooting the device / vidyuhi possible, with a black screen for 2 seconds, but the system as a whole continues to work ...)

* igorj1993,
Tell me how to set a very interesting and important for me! Tell me more. And put the image as possible! Faced with the fact that after all the formatnul disk with a hidden partition can not put Windu and can not find live images.

Prompt as ten rolled. Drivers under the GMA500 is not found in the top ten, tried to roll from the Group of Seven, graphics glitch

Rep: (63)
* tolikon, when you press F12 inclusion iivybiraesh boot with his stick.

* St332, normally ten start and did not work. Graphics glitch in either the menu or the video. Yuzayu seven and what you want.

And please tell me, there is thermal grease or thermal pad by default from the factory? And it is necessary to replace the fan, before changing to prepare all necessary want to not spin three hundred times

Rep: (6)
* St332, Perhaps you no longer relevant, but between the processor and heat sink thermal chewing gum there. The radiator itself is just a piece of aluminum plate. fan standing next and somehow trying to blow the all is a miracle. Fan has sold me still on Ali. is the number on the fan.

With regard to the operating system. I originally was XP. Then I freewheeling licensed seven prof. that upgrade to 10 about later

Everything was fine. before I began to put all sorts of experiments rearranging various Linux. I thought to increase productivity. In the end, I realized that you need to go back to 10. ustavnovil calm her.
Firewood to the video card, get up from the seven. installed through Device Manager.

But now I've discovered that the hard drive started working in IDE mode.
In the BIOS as already all know there is no such item. BIOS stands last. Now is the time I write this typewriter. I will try to decide how to switch to AHCI mode. and whether it will turn a simple registry edit.

Next, I will put a second OSes and want to put the project ANDROID_x86.org Judging from the site. Our laptop has the full support of the system.
And maybe that Jae inhales it a second life.

shurec13 @ 14.02.19, 20:38*
between the processor and heat sink thermal chewing gum there.

Still as relevant) What does it mean thermal chewing gum? I bought a new fan, but do not put it. What should I buy, thermal grease or thermal pads. And if the latter, then how thick?

Rep: (6)
St332 @ 28.02.2019, 14:16*
Still as relevant) What does it mean thermal chewing gum? I bought a new fan, but do not put it. What should I buy, thermal grease or thermal pads. And if the latter, then how thick?

Good day.
There is only set termopad. A thickness of about 1mm. I usually apply here such

72.45 rubles. 46% DISCOUNT | 100 pieces. Blue 10 mm * 10 mm * 1 mm GPU heatsink processor conductive silicone pad Thermal Pad
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32716660768.html

Just do not cut.

Honestly I tested your eyser without a fan. A small difference of about 5-7 degrees. But there is this nasty whistle from the fan.

Ask if there is something more interesting. I have this typewriter has the length and breadth raped

Thanks for the answer) There is still a question. I want to put to ssd. The characteristics of the ssd written sata3. I know what will happen slowly, not at all speeds. But the main question, and to make money

Generally put a new fan, analogue 0,6vatt. Thermo 1mm Arctic, SSD Kingston Accum feeder on 6600mAch. I wanted to find a toponym, but the gain is not found. I gave this typewriter to continue to live and bring joy. Think with SSc has become much faster (not to say that the machine is a beast, but compared to what it was, it was significantly better). It is worth pata / ide and the bridge on the sata. The bridge does not understand the command to trim. If someone decide to put a SSD, you must first turn off the trim, and then probably will not boot. Interface speed is limited to 60mb / s, but it is always 60 + SSD = saving + quiet + vibration resistance, cool shake as you want in any frost) + metal cover this drive is no longer hot. Runtime mode is enabled all wireless mouse + + 100% CPU usage for about eight hours, in the mode is disabled all but nout is up and running for 13 hours, left to charge 30% and estimated wind to another 5 hours. Fan silent, you can hear only if you put your ear to the laptop place where fan. In the same office for sale yet Accum 7200 (or 7800, I do not remember), but white. Not like the white to the black laptop on battery. But now I think to buy, as a spare with you just.

About wasps. I stood xp interface quite a bit faster than 7 Home Premium (and that is debatable whether more quickly). Ikspi put the thought and so a weak PC, where it seven, but !!
It turned out that seven of the wood better, first halflayf, Red fekshn, nfs6 first mafia with the seven went quite a fine. Not great, but ok. GTA3, vayssiti, nfsandegraund first makspeyn slideshow, very low FPS, but bezrybe can indulge)). On ikspi above gta2 nfs3 and nothing is normal not to run

Therefore, a summary of what his size and autonomy, bluetooth and 3dzhi will also be help for office applications, and can even pass the time on long trips on the train or plane

I did not go to SSD. Computer just hangs when installing Windows7 :(

Good afternoon! Who competently collected IEMGD 1.18 firewood. Share settings.

St332 @ 11.03.19, 21:18*
If someone decide to put a SSD, you must first turn off the trim, and then probably will not boot.

Please tell me how to do it
and where you bought the battery and what is your ssd

mishap @ 01.04.19, 23:37*
I did not go to SSD. Computer just hangs when installing Windows7

tolikon @ 30.04.19, 13:25*
Please tell me how to do it
and where you bought the battery and what is your ssd

SaH4ez @ 03.04.19, 16:07*
Who competently collected IEMGD 1.18 firewood. Share settings.

SSD my Kingston A400 (in general, even in the cheapest SSD will not reveal here all his capabilities for IDE / PATA -. 60mb / s I just wanted to Kingston, as a brand, and reliability)

I do not know if you can post links here, but still: gma500booster dot blogspot dot com
On this site are sold for a penny iemgd finished wood, and indeed, on our typewriter is a lot of useful free information. Firewood, I note, not buy, but I saw that they sold there.

There I learned about the inability of the chipset, to be exact-adapter bridge pata-sata understand-pass trim command and, as a consequence, to hang. For this reason, set vin7 on SSD will not work. The site is described in detail how to set up, but I went the other way:

Just seven set on a normal hard, then run the command line in the name of the administrator, introduced the "fsutil behavior set disabledeletenotify 1" (trim off). Then, like Paragon, copied to the hard SSD, SSD and put all the download, earned. (Only disable defragmentation, and that in this scenario, Windows will not know that you SSc).

Batteries I bought pitatel firm. They have a Russian website, their of-dealer company Butterick. They also have a Russian site, if not banned in Google, easy to find. However, as far as I understand, they sold the last of these reserves Accum. It is necessary, in general, call and ask, or ask)). That's what I did. Still there BATTERY topon, they also have a Russian website. Toponym reinforced I have not found, so I bought a feeder. A few months later I bought another feeder. Autonomy is now just hells, longer working iPhone)

Good luck

Rep: (4)
* St332,
Thank infa Useful and important in proc !!!! Plus flew !!!

Post has been editedYsx - 03.07.19, 21:42

Good day!
Put SSD: kingston ssdnow v300 120gb
Windows 7 took on torrents with the title: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 / x64 Lite v.6.17 by naifle (Ru).
I put x86. I deliver and run without any problems.
x64 put, but will not start, if I understood correctly, that the z520 processor does not support the x64 architecture?
Now the search for drivers for 7-ku, strange to load the driver in the official primarily under x64, x86 list under very meager.

Post has been editedAlexgolshtein - 24.07.19, 14:00

Requires pomosch.Rebyata tell me how to sew built-in modem to gps caught. Older references on this topic are not rabotayut.Zaranee grateful!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 7:39