WM 6.5 Lock Screen | Create your own Lock Screen WM 6.5

Rep: (573)
WM 6.5 lock screen (6.5.X)

We post skins (themes) for the lock screen here.

Theme rules:
  • Read the FAQ carefully before asking a question!
  • When laying out loxcrin:
    • Be sure to check under what resolution the lockscreen is intended!
    • A screenshot is desirable.
    • If you post someone else's work, then indicate the author and make a link to the source.

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For a request or putting out a key - three days RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.
  • The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, let the moderator know who you want to change your reputation by clicking on the “Complaint” button under the message of the person who helped you.
Lock Screen Gallery

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
  1. Is it possible to launch the lock screen from WM 6.5 to WM 6.1 (and below)?
    NOT : skull:

2. There is Windows Mobile 6.5 with a cut out lock, how to get it back?
    HERE

3. I set the screen to lock, but it does not work. What to do?
    1. If you originally did not have a lock screen with a slider in the firmware (left-right is important !!!), then nothing - it will not work for you.
    2. Reboot the device, even if it was not offered to you after setting the lock screen.

4. How to make the phone display a lock with sliders?
    On many devices, the answer to the call in the form of sliders appears only if the phone is locked, otherwise the standard Windows dialer is displayed, to fix this, seeHERE.

5. How to remove the standard WM 6.5 lock?
    To remove the standard WM 6.5 lock, in the registry at the address "HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Shell \ LockScreen" you need to change the value of the parameter"Enable" on "0" in decimal notation (to return WM 6.5 lock, change "Enable" back on "1" ).
    If in the registry at the same address the value of the "ShowLockScreenPicker" parameter is changed to "1", then in the Settings-Menu-All settings-Lock settings, the third screen tab will appear, where you can then transfer the lock from Standard (slider) to Classic and vice versa at any time without editing the registry. (thankschnooller )

6. How to enable automatic lock when the backlight is turned off.
    Go to the registry keyHKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ BackLight looking for parameter AutoDeviceLockEnable change 0 (default) on 1 , now every time you turn off the backlight, the device will automatically block.
    If the above method does not work, or if there is simply no registry branch with this key, then useSmartlock!

7. How to edit a file with a .cpr extension?
    You can edit the CPR file with a regular notepad (orNotepad ++)

8. How to remove the text "Move"?
    To remove the inscription shift, you need in the fileLS_LockScene_AAAxBBB (AAA is your screen width, BBB is your screen height) located in the folder Windows (on some HTC devices in the folder WindowsLockScreen ), in the tag <Text ID = "TapOrSlide" ...> and in tag <Text ID = "SlideToUnlock" ...> change parameter value Text = "shellresapps.dll ..." on Text = "" .

9. How to change the date format?
    HERE

10. As during blocking, when there is an unanswered call, make sure that when viewing calls they are redirected to a third-party dialer from the lock screen.
    In general, we go to such a registry branchHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Shell \ LockScreen \ Notifications \ MissedCall and change the parameter there Application command line from about this value WindowsLSCustApp.exe MissedCall on the way to your dialer. But at the same time, I think, it will be necessary to experiment a little, i.e. First, just register the path to the dialer exe, and then register the path and add a space after Missedcall (like in the original). Attention! The path to the application must be in quotation marks!

11. How do I add a picture to the lock screen or an incoming call screen different from the one on Today?
    There are two solutions to this problem:
    1 Option. You can specify the path to your picture in a file LS_Global_AAAxBBB.cpr where AAAxBBB is the resolution of your screen. But when choosing this option, the picture on all sections of the lock screen will be the same - on the lock screen itself, on the alarm screen, on the incoming call screen, etc. There are only 3 lines in this file. We are interested in the second, it looks something like this:
    <Image ID = "Background" Left = "0" Top = "- 26" Width = "240" Height = "320" Visible = "True" Opacity = "1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source = "ConfettiPlus :: WallpaperBitmap" />

The file with your picture must be exactly the same resolution as your screen, otherwise it will stretch. We write the full path of your picture in the parameterSource . (Note Source = "My documents \ My pictures \ background.jpg")

Option 2. You can separately register different pictures in each CPR. But when you select this option, the picture will be cropped from above. Open the file we are interested in, for example LS_LockScene_AAAxBBB.cpr where AAAxBBB is your screen resolution. After the first two lines of code, add the following:
    <Image ID = "CustomBackground" Left = "0" Top = "0" Width = "the width of your screen" Height = "the height of your screen" Opacity = "1.0" Source = "the path to your image (note My documents \ My pictures \ background.jpg) "/>

After you have made changes to the CPR, you must definitely reboot, otherwise you will not see the result.

12. How to make the lock slider transparent?
    HERE

13. Is it possible to somehow replace a digital clock with an analog one on a standard lock?
    NOT : skull:

14. Where is the path to the lock slider registered?
    In the registry:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Shell \ LockScreen \ Notifications
    In the string parameters there is a path to all the sliders. There are 4 types of slider - Slider (Just a slider), SliderFocus (Slider that you clicked on), SliderNotif (Slider for missed events) and SliderNotifFocus (Slider for missed events that you clicked on).

15. I want to replace the file in the Windows folder with my own, but it is not replaced. What to do?
    Files that are in ROM cannot be replaced with the standard explorer. UseResco explorer.

16. How to activate Windows Media Player control on a lockscreen?
    HERE
    ANOTHER OPTION

17. How to make sure that the screen brightness in the locked state does not decrease?
    Install in the registryHKEY_CURRENT_USER \ ControlPanel \ BackLight \ LockLevel \ LockLevel = FFFFFFFF (DWORD) (thank amarguli )

18. I have a lockscreen from HD Mini in my firmware, how can I turn it off and make it display a standard lock from Windows Mobile?
    In the registryHKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Shell \ Lockscreen in parameter Enable change value with 2 on 1 (thank clarion2000 )

Additional links:

Useful links:

Standard lock screen files:
Windows Mobile 6.5

Windows Mobile 6.5.X

Miscellanea:
Wallpaper for lockscreens

If you think that you need to add something to the topic header, then contactRudzil at QMS or in lichku .

Post has been editedlapis21 - 06.01.13, 11:56
Reason for editing: typo

sanches36,
And in what file you prescribed? In the background is a file lock to prescribe such is not necessary, but if you do not work correctly, you can register it:

Rep: (10)
LS_Global_240x320.cpr

sanches36 @ 16.1.10, 10:34*
LS_Global_240x320.cpr

it is not necessary to specify in this file specific path, but it is necessary so:
Source = "ConfettiPlus :: WallpaperBitmap"

Rep: (0)
I understand from background blocker the same as in the start-up, is it possible to make so that the backgrounds were different, in the start-up blocker in one another? and as a general background Blocker change?)

motorist_mpx @ 16.1.10, 11:31*
and as a general background Blocker change?)

It is necessary to add a cpr with lokskrinom top, under the tag<Form>following:

The fact that in brackets, depending on the screen resolution

Post has been editeddima_sk8er - 16.01.10, 11:52

dima_sk8er @ 16.1.10, 10:54*
Source = "ConfettiPlus :: WallpaperBitmap"

I was so, the background was not. menu background I have not checked.

sanches36 @ 16.1.10, 12:40*
menu background I have not checked.

Explain. Those. you background on the menu just do not put? If so, then the background in LS and should not be

I have no background.
Ordered here and in the background there is blocking, but not on the menu.

Another would be to change the time and date display. I would like to time at the top, underneath the date completely, ie January 17, 1020
and below the unlock slider.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedsanches36 - 16.01.10, 13:27

dima_sk8er
Damn it, help me out) Firmware TRV 30! But why if you put your lokskriny besides, something like that kosyachny rabotayut..ne understand why ... no arrows are displayed near the slider, and I downloaded lokskrin with breeding soyty on the screen, but there is no output ! you can not tell where to dig?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1251248017
Or is it perhaps because lokskrin made under 6.5.3?

Rep: (7)
sanches36 @ 16.1.10, 12:25*
while at the top, underneath the date of full

this version is suitable?
Attached Image
Attached fileLock.rar(15.62 KB)

ZY I do not know what kind of file you need, so threw all * .cpr except for titanium and menus. Files with the firmware build 21921.5.0.40, nepomnyu from anyone.

Post has been editedNutthell - 21.07.10, 12:38
Reason for editing: + from StalkerKiller

Go, thank you. schA try

Rep: (2)
There is a question in the firmware was built modified lock screen if you can make it the standard, even if such a position through the above ??
I tried to change cpr files, but there are background images, how to remove them ??
Attached Image

Nonlim,
Attached Image
like in the image below. these are the cross)))

people, who can put a standard lock with all credit default cpr pictures and files

PanQ,
I'll try out Windows Mobile emulator to tear out;)

Thank you, I'm sorry I can not put a plus sign)

Rep: (517)
PanQ @ 17.1.10, 13:35*
I can not put a plus sign

PanQ,
Already you can.
- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts.

Shoot, explain how to make a notification to the meeting lokskrin! (calendar)

Post has been editedVirys666 - 17.01.10, 15:39

PanQ,
open Resko Photo Manager Vindouz folder and look there. Not only removes excess)

Really nobody knows?
dima_sk8er
I know you tore that there are no reminders of how to return vstrechah..skazhi) or which are files pozhalusta ...!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 11:20