> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ColorFlashlight | Lantern

Rep: (116)
Colorflashlight
Version: 3.0.2

Last update of the program in the header:3.06.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Flashlight with the ability to change the color of light and install a variety of effects, such as

Download:
Version: 3.0.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1752325/Color_Flashlight_HD__3.0.2_SD.apk

Past versions:

Post has been editedPicnik - 03.06.12, 09:13
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (5)
a very useful thing, considering that in 5700 the flashlight of the flash is not present, but I would advise juzat such a function in the application Useful switchers, and not Hotel prog.

Rep: (0)
color is triggered effects are not activated, asks forced to close

All plow perfectly !!!

It works fine: rabbi:

Rep: (9)
not: blush:

Rep: (1)
SpaceRabbit @ 08.01.2010, 18:33*
Flashlight, with the ability to change the color of light, and set a variety of effects, such as: police, strobe, text, scroll, spiral, etc ..

Dear! It takes the same emulator emergency stop for the 10-inch netbook (I have a penny to 1974) under conventional windsurfing (98, XP, 7) .Oblazil entire Internet and found nothing. Please help. P.S. 10 "2-Zenitnike this flashlight works great.

Post has been editedwkarl - 17.12.11, 23:23
Reason for editing: additive

Suitable for frizlaytinga): D

Rep: (10)
svezhak with guglopleya. 2.9.10
Attached filecom.socialnmobile.flashlight_2.9.10.apk(168.85 KB)

flashlight I do not change color ((((

Rep: (177)
Here is the version of the more interesting IMHO -

Attached files

Attached fileColor_Flashlight_HD__3.0.2_SD.apk(1.27 MB)

crap and even to Search result: - {

Rep: (4)
Only the first version then (2.6.0), without advertising, the last 3.0.2 HD disgusting and weighs per square meter!

Rep: (39)
It seems Vir screwed. When you run a program pops up a window that the device detected a virus and needs to check it out by clicking on the banner))) demolished immediately. There is no cheese ....

For me as a program - disgusting! The color does not change on HighScreen Zera F. When the twisted screen brightness all the way and includes a flash, ie in the dark you can not see, not because it was dark around, but because you blind screen. Any touch of the touch screen - off light flashes. Trying to lock the screen - off light flashes.
Definitely - crap!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/06/20, 22:01