HTC Manila 2D v0.2.0 | A shell for our smarts!

Rep: (19)
HTC Manila 2D
version 0.2.0

Last update of the program in the header02.01.10
Attached Image
Description:
TouchFLO2D shell for smartphones. Now and landscape!

Compatibility: WM 6.0, WM6.1, WM 6.5
Homepage: UPDATE HTC Manila 2D BETA - Shadow Install v0.2.0 UPDATED.
Installation
Be sure to follow exactly this installation order!
Text highlightedblue, be sure to observe in the correct order !!!
Step 1.
From the Update20 archive we set (in this order):
1.01 Enchasements.OUTLOOK.and.PICTURE.cab
2.02 AudioManager_2_0_18193326_0.cab
3.04 Album_2_5_18202622_0.cab
4.06 GoogleMaps-ms-htc_compressed.CAB
5.07 HTC_Opera9.5.2745_WWE.CAB
6.08 YouTubeQVGA 1_5_1820_3327.and.mHubVO.cab
7.03 FSP, DShow, WMP, YouTube, Video Fixes.cab
8.m2d test 0.12.5.1.cab
Step 2.
Then we put the following files (in that order):
1.blacksoft.CAB
2.96 DPI hack
3.WindowsLive_NoIM_0409 [1] .cab (optional, that is, it is not necessary to set).
4.Manila Landscape Fix (if your device has a portrait orientation of 320x240, then set. If not, then do not!)
5.Debarron Manila2D v20 N2A Patch (weather patch)

2p step (optional. if you want, then put the program).
1. crack. We put only on the Russian WM assembly (on the bourgeois ones, beckoning will not be Russified). The translation is spoiled in some places, but in general it is very good.
Homepage: Russian version TouchFlo 2D Manila
Download: Attached filemanila2D.v18.Only.RUS.MUI.cab (202.89 KB)

2. Landsape-fixes for more or less decent display of manila on landscape-oriented screens.
Installation: We extract all the files from the archive and copy all the files to the Windows folder, replacing everything if necessary. These fixes are put last, after the final installation of manila and all related programs. It’s better to put fixes together with the skin from item number 3 (goes further). Otherwise, with a standard blue skin, the clock and some elements are displayed crookedly.
Screenshots

Attached ImageAttached Image

Download: Attached filelandscape.zip (72.28 KB)

3. Skin in the style of HTC Topaz (Diamond2). More details in this post:HTC Manila 2D v0.2.0 (Post # 3724543)
Homepage: Touchflo 3D Skin reloaded
Download: Download for now from the home page. It has not been loaded here since 5 attempts. Later, I will take out the skins in a separate topic.
Step 3.
Install HTC_Shadow_Manilla_2D__startup_startmenu_.cab (so that the beckoning starts automatically, and not manually from Windows)

Bugs and fixes
Top bar icons still not showing (except battery and signal reception)
Watch Page:
Pressing the clock does not start the alarm settings.
Map Page:
Entering text into the search engine does not work (it will work only if you use the cursor emulator).
Settings Page:
Sync Data now works.
Sound settings do not work.
Wallpaper does not change.
Programs Page:
All programs are launched! (personally checked by me)

Screenshots
Attached Image

Download:
Attached fileUpdate_20.zip(16.45 MB)

Attached file96_DPI_HACK.cab(997.68 KB)

Attached fileblacksoft.cab(598 bytes)

Attached fileMBarvian_Manila_2d_Landscape.cab(434.23 KB)

Attached fileDebarron_Manila2D_v20_N2A_Patch.cab(1.08 MB)

Attached fileHTC_Shadow_Manilla_2D__startup_startmenu_.cab(1.09 MB)

Attached fileWindowsLive_NoIM_0409_1_.cab(1.89 MB)

Post has been editedAkapulka - 16.02.10, 01:13
Reason for editing: Highlighted in blue required operations.

valmont21,
In fact, it is necessary to read the instructions carefully. No wonder that without 96dpi you have not put beckoned. 96dpi- a program that changes the screen resolution from 240x320 to 640x480.
I'm on Wax 6.5 is worth, it's okay to put. But once on the landscape orientation preduprezhdayu- he beckoned works crookedly. Only the portrait works well. A 96dpi sure bet, nothing happens without it. ;)

Rep: (0)
yes, thank you for what this razyasnil 96dpi need) when I rolled back on what I ask 6.1 (although nevstala 6.5), and it worked) only so crooked (((that immediately blew all ... How To Install 96dpi screen immediately became became smaller and some white squares where charging and signal strength ... in the second shell itself terribly brakes at all as set in the instruction, so it seems to me that I just have an external screen of 2 inches small and neumeschaetsya (actually my personal opinion is - to put a shell course you can, but only on the HTC smart at)!

Rep: (35)
Hello to all! I haveWM6.1 Sitronics SSP-101, Put Manila without any problems after XP as stated in the instructions! It works with a bang, almost no brakes !!! I noticed only two bugs: FlashPlayer does not work at all (I had not found after installation on a smart), and the settings are not all included, as well as a cool thing! It's a pity that the English ...: good:

Hi everyone ... first take it back to the account of the fact that the manilla for HTC smarts only, it is not :) secondly I had to roll back to back to 6.0 to 6.5 that it had functioned properly :)
Thirdly, I left a 15-point only 1,2,5,8,10,11,13 (google maps put newer), 15 and 16 ... just russifitsirovat manillu, it was enough for me to function as well as with all installed programs and does not slow down, just need to wait a bit until it is loaded ... even with all its bugs IMHO it copes with its main task - replacement for the standard Tudeh :-D basically that's all I wanted to say. Thanks: thank_you:
P.S. someone has skins? or give a reference: happy:

Post has been editedvalmont21 - 16.12.09, 13:05

Already have version 0.2.0.http://allshadow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f...3fcc271941e34a8
There's a fix for Manila on lendskeypovoy orientation. Now I will try on my vox. I wanted prettiness. :)

Themes Author: renew cap. If too lazy to write instructions that can help. :)

author banned so the new version of the bear in a separate topic. Epe personally check all natural. :)

Rep: (5)
buggy as before} -), put on a clean machine to run it from Windows packs

So she starts, you need to put HTC Manila 2d startup menu. Now I fix the cap threads and add the file.

Rep: (1)
What I did not find 3.WindowsLive_NoIM_0409 [1] .cab ... And I do not know how to start ...

Post has been editedMalek - 04.01.10, 15:36

Rep: (13)
176 * 220 I think and do not try, or is it not so?

Malek
Sorry, I am not attached. I'll fix it now.
HP_514,
No, it does not make sense. So demands put 96dpi, to increase the resolution to 640x480. :)
That all
Somebody Hero Clock tried to put to her? I cabs stavlyu- comes out. :(

Rep: (1)
Damn, somebody testil it on Palm Treo 500 ??? I do not run this theme = (((

Malek
I Htc Vox, and things like this: works great on portrait orientation, but if you make the landscape, the curve becomes. It can be seen is the use of a fix enough. And to start it, you need to put HTC_Shadow_Manilla_2D__startup_startmenu_.cab file (the last one in sticky).
Everybody
Hero clock set yesterday, settingtheskin. It looks very nice and beautiful. The "Program" has become a lot more positions. The "people" are now 12 cells. As for the top bar icons are not surprised to 6.5 is normal to show. 6.1 rolled, steel squares (and Mona Lisa, and ETC).
Screenshots: good:

Cloud skins, most of which have come to liehere. Eksperimentruem!

Malek
Added Windows Live. Enjoy! The truth is you can not put the (at me from its uninstallation was not worse).
Everybody
Now I read xda-dev, there are a lot of fixes and improvements. In particular, there is a Russification of Manila. The theme will be constantly changing and refined, as probing and experimenting with manilkoy. :)

people try to put yourself this contraption, but look at all the programs which put on the internal memory, I drain it places just do not have (

uptrance2day,
You can of course not all of a program on a device memory set (for example, YouTube and Opera, Google map). But best of all of course put on the memory devaysa rather than Flehite. So reliable ... :)

Rep: (5)
annoying thing that attracted constantly appears on tudee even turn it off: sveta: need a program as the CCP to change the topic and number of tabs

Rep: (23)
AkaPulka @ 8.1.10, 0:22*
You can of course not all of a program on a device memory set (for example, YouTube and Opera, Google map). But best of all of course put on the memory devaysa rather than Flehite. So reliable ...

So it is impossible. When you install the program, of course, ask where to install them, but the choice is an illusion in practice. Whatever you choose, all set in the main memory. And this snake Opera general Windows folder gets up and remove it by regular means is not possible - it just is not in the list of installed programs. Always hated the Opera! It was on her installation Manila on my 8310 and stopped.

At the 8310 Manila install is not possible ... just physically do not have enough memory in the device.

Do I need to put 96dpi patch if I have a screen resolution of 640x480, and so? Machine - Dell Axim X51V with WinMobile 6.1.

Rep: (718)
AkaPulka, there is theme ? Can combine And something like that on every patch or something, the topic of individual plants .... It's nothing personal;)

2 step writes: Installation of HTC_Shadow_Manilla_2D__startup_startmenu_.cab was unsuccessful. :( This is because of 640x480?

cepxuo @ 8.1.10, 9:18*
Do I need to put a patch 96dpi

No, I dumayu.I just in caseIMPORTANT! You are in the section on devices WITHOUT touch screen

Post has been editedcaramba_sda - 08.01.10, 09:52
Reason for editing: bukovku missed

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 3:20