> Attention!

In topics with collections of skins questions and discussions are prohibited! Please read the topic headings carefully.

Skins for TodayClock | creation and discussion.

Rep: (1876)
This topic only discusses skins forTodayClock
Questions about the work of the program ask here:TodayClock, watch on Today in the style of TouchFlo

Theme rules:

• For offtop I will send to RO
  • For non-compliance with the rules - in the RO
  • For repeated violation of the rules - in the RO
  • We thank the authors for raising their reputation.

Notes:

- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you can’t do it yourself, use the "Complaint" button and tell the moderator who you want to change your reputation.

Additional links:

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Rules of conduct in the "Ornaments"
Skins and themes - taking orders to create
Requests and suggestions for the section, Improving the section together!

========================================================

Rep: (49)
Thanks, the skin adapted for witu. Happened!

Tell me, is it possible to display night weather icons for night time?

Rep: (273)
No, apparently.Can’t you lay out a skin for WQVGA?

Rep: (49)
Here is a skin adapted for wqvga:

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileTodayClock.zip(290.43 KB)

Rep: (21)
how to lower the sun?
Attached Image

Post has been editedromanmaks - 03.09.12, 15:02
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (21)
Slightly changed the background of the screen: blush: 480x800

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileBack.rar(108.5 KB)

Rep: (208)
Skin under QVGA (opaque)

Attached Image

Attached fileTodayClock.rar(118.3 KB)

Programs for tapas and their number change in "todayclock.txt". Here 3x3 = 9. I did not prescribe the weather.

Other shades of the substrateHEREthankDEAFFY

Post has been editedMAIOR61 - 27.03.13, 14:53

Rep: (97)
The pipe died just now, I had to urgently reanimate the old HTC Touch Diamond P3700, at the time of finding funds for the acquisition of a new device.
Subject under VGA:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileTodayClock.rar(1.15 MB)

I did everything based onskinfromangels-group .
The clock was adjusted to the size and position of the screen lock program similar to those from the skinS2U2 .
I unscrewed the weather, but left all the files in place (pictures under VGA need to be increased, the text should be customized, and so on).
Balance is displayed usingDynamic Operator Name , all settings inside the program itself (the program is in the archive).
The battery strip is BatteryBar (the program is in the archive, put the shortcut in autorun, the program itself in the Windows folder).
4x4 tap zones, for me it’s the most comfortable mesh under my finger:

Tap1 = \ Windows \ clock.exe (the upper strip of tapes is a clock call)
Tap2 = \ Windows \ clock.exe (the upper strip of tapes is a clock call)
Tap3 = \ Windows \ clock.exe (the upper strip of tapes is a clock call)
Tap4 = \ Windows \ clock.exe (the upper strip of tapes is a clock call)
Tap5 =
Tap6 =
Tap7 =
Tap8 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ resettoday.exe (TodayClock skin update)
Tap9 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ Inesoft History.lnk (1st icon, tap history opens, the number of missed calls is displayed on the screen)
Tap10 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ Inesoft Favorite.lnk (2nd icon, taped contacts are displayed on tap)
Tap11 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ BluetoothOn.lnk (3rd icon, displays the setting to enable / disable Bluetooth)
Tap12 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ SMS.lnk (4th icon, tap list opens SMS list, the number of missed SMS is displayed on the screen)
Tap13 = \ Program Files \ Resco Explorer \ Explorer.exe (5th icon, tapco opens Resco Explorer)
Tap14 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ AlReader2.lnk (6th icon, AlReader2 opens by tap)
Tap15 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ Resco Task Manager.lnk (7th icon, Resco Task Manager opens by tap)
Tap16 = \ Program Files \ TodayClock \ LNK \ MyNote.lnk (8th icon, MyNote opens on tap - I often use it for going to the store, quick notes of the product list: D)

Post has been editedsnakekvv - 27.05.13, 05:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/08/19 00:25