Honest traffic cop | Now you dictate the rules on the roads!

Rep: (198)
Honest GAI officer
Version: 1.00

Last update of the program / game in the header:31.12.2009

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Hero of the Folk Folklore, the luller of the motorway and the thunderstorm drivers! Only he is able to stop the wagon on the fly, check the first-aid kit, the driver's finance and cope with the health of the mother-in-law. That's right, it is a virtuoso striped stick and the master of the "negotiations" - traffic cop. Meetings with him do not wish not a "teapot" nor a professional. But not everything is so sad, with the "honest" traffic cop can always be agreed. Imagine that you are one of them, and now you dictate the rules on the roads! You need to put on a cap, catch the intruder, collect the authorities for a banquet and go to the raise! Sooner or later, as a reward for your stubborn and honest work, the usual, uncomfortable post will turn into a chic mansion. Of course, you can fine for speeding. But to make the life of drivers even more unbearable, you can buy a speed limit sign and put it in an unexpected place for them. Then good revenue is provided to you. But be careful, do not confuse a car car with a machine special service!
Game features:
Facial traffic cop: unlimited fine; A variety of tasks; The possibility of buying bonuses; Mini-game, developing reaction speed and dexterity of fingers.

Genre: Quest

Download:
Attached file176x208_Chestnyi_Gaishnik.jar(101.14 KB)
Attached file240x320_CHESTNYI_GAISHNIK.jar(137.35 KB)

Post has been editedviRUS_966 - 31.12.09, 15:09

Rep: (0)
I downloaded, I will test. I will unsubscribe.

Rep: (7)
I tried played 2 weeks like nothing but for some reason the sergeant did not get up ....: blush:

Nigalfiya @ 12.2.10, 17:39*
Sergeant fails to rise ....

So ... This is what his post is how many lanes (where cars go), can help for passing! ;)
As they say:
Ready to help! в„ў

Rep: (7)
Virus_966 @ 12.2.2010, 18:41*
So ... This is what his post is how many lanes (where cars go), can help for passing! ;)
As they say:

Yes, this is the very first post, and also noticed such a bugger for 30000 give rise to the cost of 50,000, and after one conka returns to the p.

Rep: (0)
and how to download the cell

Simpsons,
SIMPSONS @ 07/17/2011, 23:40*
and how to download the cell

What is your device?

Rep: (13)
Perezalete

DiSE4,
Dise4 @ 07/16/2012, 15:09*
Perezalete

What for? : scratch_one-s_head: All links in the topic header work perfectly.

Rep: (34)
Is it just a sensor?

Rep: (34)
By the way, I still do not understand what you need to do when the sign appears at the top with the inscription of the violation and the money goes?

Rep: (45)
Rules in the game itself read! This is a mini game ...

Macsash03,
MacsAsh03 @ 06/09/2013, 17:46*
Is it just a sensor?

Versions in the header do not support the touchscreen.

Rep: (67)
Cool game

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/29/21, 00:42