> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Read the Bible | Bible

Rep: (115)
Read the Bible
Version: 1.0.12

Last update of the program in the header:15.02.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Bible

Description:
The Bible in different languages, including Russian and
Important! The text of this book differs from the canonical ( New World Translation ).
Criticism
"New World Translation" has received a lot of criticism both from representatives of the most traditional Christian churches and Bible societies, as well as from experts in the field of ancient Greek and Hebrew.
Translation is not accepted by the overwhelming majority of Christian religions because of the accusations of distortions of translation, as well as the meaning and content of the submenu. However, some scientists and Bible scholars, on the contrary, positively evaluate this transfer.
According to the translation of critics, in spite of its goals as to the accuracy and consistency offered by reading not only biased but also are changes and additions to the biblical text. In particular, according to NV Porubleva, Jehovah's Witnesses received a "highly distorted interpretation of God's Word. Despite the indignation of the Bible linguists and experts in the Hebrew and Greek languages, the Watchtower continues to produce a translation of the Bible, and to make such translations to other languages. "

Download:
version 1.0.12: Read the Bible (Post # 11440001)

Past versions:

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.02.12, 21:53
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (13)
Ofline or Online Mode?

Rep: (13)
downloaded and it requires all online! It means ONLINE mode!<_<

Rep: (20)
This is actually a program to read the online "New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures" ... available on watchtower.org
The translation does SI, butWhether it is for them only?...
Met in one long interfaith forum thread on the subject ... In general, I read to the end - realized that the translation is a very good, and talking about it people far removed from the SI, but nevertheless know and Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic even .. . According to them the translation is the most accurate to date ... According to the SI itself - a titanic work has been done ...
So that: the whole issue of bias, but here, as they say, no one is forcing ... not like it - do not use

Threat Traffic kopek, pulls just text ... so willing to recommend ...
Authors who posted and the one who wrote
and great thanks ... :)

Post has been editedunknownDaemon - 17.01.10, 17:07

Rep: (1)
Does anyone know how to remove 20mb books downloaded from the device from the device? Or at least where are they stored? I understand that without root rights is not enough here.

Rep: (1094)
xxxxmaxxxx,
They are on the memory card because the software does not store such data as the system partition

Rep: (0)
A canonical Russian bible for droid is?

Rep: (2)
ivansis,
fb2reader + Synodal Bible fb2)

Excellent friendly translation, a good simple program. The most accurate translation of today. I use.

Rep: (1964)
Colleagues, whether it is time to discuss religion go directly to the discussion of the program functionality? For religious disputes haveBREAKER

Rep: (284)
Well, if the program:

- no text search
- eternal, pump (not traffic naberesh'sya)
- as far as I could see, it is not possible to choose between the Holy Scriptures of books (and hence read everything)
- and so it is stable, in principle, there is not anything to take off, because the function is also not kakix (except for language selection)
- I can advise CadreBible - very high quality, though portions of International Version (Vetxy and a separate file the New Testament), but still there is a search and your convenience!

rvs_2000 @ 2.6.10, 22:18*
Well, if the program - there is no search for eternal textured, pump (not traffic naberesh'sya) - as far as I could see, it is not possible to choose between the Holy Scriptures of books (and hence read everything)

1. Search does not.
2. There is a function allows you to download everything onto the card.
3. You can select any book in the book, you can select the title you want (on screen it is visible, it is necessary to take a closer look !!!).

Post has been editedyakulov - 03.06.10, 08:02

By the way, the distribution of literature of Jehovah's Witnesses forbidden by the law of the Russian Federation, so I would posoetoval remove it from here ...

Rep: (1315)
Efglen,
Is it possible to link?

This list -http://www.minjust.ru/ru/activity/nko/fedspisok/- I have not found this book. I do not like witnesses, but at the same time do not see the objective reasons, to remove the book from the forum. Warning in the header I wrote.

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 11.07.10, 15:59

Rep: (3)
Cache can somebody throw?

Rep: (284)
read CadreBible ... it's free, there's a translation:

- King James Version
- Elberfelder 1905
- Luther 1912
- King James Version
- Greek
- Jewish
- spanish
- Romanian

etc.

all for free, a lot of settings, it is very convenient for the reader. I can only recommend ...

Rep: (50)
pmaker @ 04.07.2010, 00:21*
This sectarian program, why is it here?

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B0
I wonder on what the main directions of the department of religious Jehovah's Witnesses? By the way, the theme is not a questionnaire to delete a program or not. Is itself a program, I do not like it - do not read.

suma go people ... because of what I've found in more than 50 kb riot pound)) funny look at you: happy: the Bible and the way this transfer is not prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation and that someone out there is panic already suggests) this translation appeared relatively recently and earlier SI used Synod Archimandrite Macarius, and so on and you che the barrel roll on them .. read it in principle the latter differs only in that the translated text in a simple language for better understanding and inserted the name of god, Jehovah in areas where it when it was removed from the text;)

Rep: (4)
Wanted to rock as read about the SI, the translation of the new world, blah blah blah ... I do not remember word for word, but the line has a sense of "who wrongly translated and meaning zakosyachit - ogrebot" because: tablet_protiv:
Normal off-line version of the current one saw, but it is inconvenient, yuzayu online by YouVersion. Though take yes to carry a book, which is certainly useful, but not very convenient ...

Rep: (5)
There is in fact a wonderful program of Timothy Ha - BibleQuote or "A quote from the Bible."
There is a port for this program (in my opinion, from the author) on Windows Mobile (bqt.exe - three years of use) and for Android - BibleQuote.

The latest version of "Quotes" today - from 0.03.04 3.12.2011

1. off-line.
2. fit all the modules of the software version for the big blind.
3. The program is able to read, packed ZIP modules.
4. implemented to search for texts in the Bible and how to BB, click on the found text moves to the right place.
5. Scroll volume rocker text.
6. easy navigation among the entire library of several modules and each module within the (books).

Bible Quote onsavagemessiahzine.com
volldark @ 18.02.2011, 23:47*
"Who wrongly translated and meaning zakosyachit - ogrebot"

- it is in Revelation 22: 18-19
I testify to everyone who hears the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away part in the book of life and the holy city, and that is written in this book.

Post has been editedVladal - 11.12.11, 11:22

Rep: (84)
Vladal
rvs_2000

we are not discussing other programs. Especially statistics are very eloquent:
BibleQuote 0.03.04 Number of downloads: 184
BibleQuote 0.04.07 Number of downloads: 53 - Total237 \

CadreBible Estimated Download:2047

Read the Bible Number of downloads:1903

So let's not look for an alternative to your religious prejudices. Other programs are discussed in their respective subjects. Moreover, as I understood from the translation of SI is the place to be and this program too. Of course, I would like to see its further development, and theLast update of the program in the header: 29.12.2009.it was quite a long time.

Many thanks to the author: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/19, 22:51