> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

TaskPanel | Very convenient and useful Task Manager

Rep: (115)
Taskpanel x
version: 6.7.3

Last update of the program in the header:03.11.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A very convenient and useful Task Manager, there is an AutoKill List, also an ignore list, there is a widget (though it slows down a little)

Homepage: http://www.iapps.sg/
Cyrket: http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/sychee.taskpanel/
Android Market: market: // search? q = pname: sychee.taskpanel

Download:
Version 6.7.3 Android 2.X: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/673080/sychee.taskpanel.apk
Version 6.4.0 Android 1.X: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/398094/com.taskpanel.apk

old versions

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 03.11.10, 15:57
Reason for editing: added version 6.7.3

Update to 6.1.0
"Added backup / restore settings. You can backup the settings and restore them in the current / next version" (translation)

widget slightly modified

Post has been editedSpacerabbit - 28.12.09, 20:16

Update to 6.2.0

Rep: (19)
Now stands on Hero 6.2.0
After a long non-use, the widget freezes, and when you click on it, it does not open the list of running applications, although the amount of free memory is still updated. In this case, you can run it from the status bar.
It performs its tasks perfectly.

Rep: (30)
paired to Advanced Task Manager began to check for lice. either I don’t understand what - I sent myspace to the ignore list, and in the Advanced Task Manager sits to itself, at least henna, and the memory eats. and so with everything else, although the task panel itself does not show the ignored applications, but less and less memory;) as a result, it was demolished, the verdict is a tricky dummy ... no one knows an alternative program with an ignore list?): sveta:

Rep: (461)
siranus

if you knew that ignored applications are those that he shouldn’t kill, it would be easier :)

Reddyboy @ 11.1.10, 19:24*
if you knew that ignored applications are ones that he shouldn’t kill, it would be easier

: D yeah

Rep: (-7)
cool program on kicked all sorts of tweeters and other x..n

Rep: (1313)
myHTChero,
Please avoid such abbreviations of words that are ambiguous. We do not use foul language.

Rep: (9)
but I used it and everything was ok, but then I began to notice that if I click on "House" in some application, a pop-up window pops up with a question about choosing the default program 0_o
The choices are: HTC Sense or Home Screen. I understand that this is some kind of glitch of this particular program, because if you kill it through the taskkiller, then when you click on the house this window appears again and when you select HTC Sense, the Sense shell reboots.
And after rebooting the shell and restarting the Taskpanel, everything is fine, and you can exit the workstation from any program through the "house" button.
Has anyone come across a similar thing?

Rep: (1305)
Updated to version 6.3.1
Download:Attached filecom.taskpanel.apk(73.72 KB)

Changes in version 6.3.1
- no information

Rep: (19)
On the market there is 6.3.2, put it, it became less likely to hang the widget
There are no root rights on the phone, I can not pull out the apk.

Updated to version 6.4.0
Download:Attached filecom.taskpanel.apk(70.27 KB)

Changes in version 6.4.0
- Added widget refresh rate settings

Changes in version 6.3.2
- Fixed several bugs

Changes in version 6.3.1
- The old application icon is returned

Rep: (7)
Updated TaskPanel Lite to version 2, the icon became creepy (this is subjectivity, of course), the main thing is that the ability to exit the desktop from the program menu has disappeared, and besides, when you went into sleep mode, the application that was displayed on the screen was not killed, even if it attended the autocill list. Now everything began to be killed. I do not know if it was a bug, or a feature, but it was convenient.

I’ll write to the developer, maybe it will return useful functions, but for now I’m looking for a replacement that is superior in functionality, who can tell - write.

Post has been editedcaelis - 16.02.10, 15:23

The developer replied - will not return. So far I have set this Task Manager:Task manager
Autokill not, the battery consumption has greatly increased. Still looking for an alternative to the subject program.

Rep: (0)
version 6.5.2http://board.riot.ru/attachments/86-progra...m.taskpanel.apkonly supports 2.01 and higher. on 1.5 - 1.6 Android OS does not work.
Changesnot significantcompared to 6.4.0

Updated to version 6.5.2
Download:Attached filecom.taskpanel_6.5.2.apk(68.42 KB)

Changes in version 6.5.2
  • Added program removal manager (ONLY for installed applications)

Changes in version 6.5.1
  • Changed existing and added new icons

Changes in version 6.5.0
  • Completely changed user interface
  • 4x1 widget fixed (in the light version it doesn’t exist at all)
  • Fixed backup and restore settings
  • Removed support for Android 1.5 and 1.6

Post has been editedcocobot - 12.03.10, 11:28

Rep: (91)
I can’t really understand the logic of this application =)

I add the process to the auto hit list. But it still starts (highlighted in red, as in the first screenshot in the header) and memory is lost (if it is closed with tapnut, the total free memory increases).

Question: how to permanently kill these processes?

P.S. Enabled in Auto-Killer settings

The logic of work is to kill the process at the moment when the device goes into sleep mode. But only. If the program constantly checked the memory for restarted processes and cleaned them up, the communicator battery would have died in four hours.

There are other process managers, where you can configure memory cleaning at certain intervals. Unfortunately, I don’t remember exactly which of them has such an opportunity.

Rep: (91)
Understood thanks.

I'll ask the next question =)
I never use many applications at all. Facebook, Google Talk, mp3 stor amazon and so on.
Nevertheless, I often see these processes running. Can I lock them up so that they never run?

Rep: (39)
somehow it works strange, maybe it’s just me, TaskPanel shows 20 megs free, and taskkiller and Advanced Task Manager show about 29, I don’t know who is lying, but it seems to me more TaskPanel and so on ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 11:18 PM