> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SPB Flash Cards | Study of foreign words

Rep: (951)
Spb flash cards
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:22.04.2010

Attached Image

Description:
The traditional way to memorize words - bilateral cards with words - is now embodied on mobile devices and offers such additional features as images, voice voicing by native speakers, visualization of the learning process, "smart" adapting learning algorithm and detailed statistics. The program will help you directly memorize words on the principle of "Concept - Foreign Word", without a transfer stage to your native language.
The program includes more than 1000 words in 65 categories. You can create your own cardshere.

Algorithm Study (in English)

Available languages:
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Dutch
  • Chinese (Simplified)
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Swedish
  • Czech
  • Polish
  • Finnish
  • Russian

Compatibility: WM 5, WM 6, WM 6.1, WM 6.5

Change history
SPB Flash Cards 1.1:
  • Two Languages ​​Added: Russian, Finnish and Polish
  • IMPROVED VOICE RECORDS FOR MOST OF WORDS
  • Full Pinyin Support for Chinese
  • Some Corrections and Bugfixes

Homepage: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com

Mini FAQ
  • Statistical data are stored in the registry. For example, for English cards - HKCU \ SPB Software House \ SPB English Cards \ Statistics \

Download:
CAB:
English: Attached fileSpbenglishcards.arm.cab. (11 MB)
German: Attached fileSpbgermancards.arm.cab. (10.92 MB)
French: Attached fileSpbfrenchcards.arm.cab. (12.18 MB)
Spanish: Attached fileSpbspanishcards.arm.cab. (11.41 MB)
Italian: Attached fileSpbitaliancards.arm.cab. (11.17 MB)
Portuguese: Attached fileSpbportuguesecards.arm.cab. (12.67 MB)
Dutch: Attached fileSpbdutchcards.arm.cab. (11.3 MB)
Chinese (simplified): Attached fileSpbchinesecards.arm.cab. (9.79 MB)
Japanese: Attached fileSpbjapanesecards.arm.cab. (11 MB)
Korean: Attached fileSpbkoreancards.arm.cab. (13.92 MB)
Swedish: Attached fileSpbswedishcards.arm.cab. (13.26 MB)
Czech: Attached fileSpbczechcards.arm.cab. (13.19 MB)
Polish: Attached fileSpbpolishcards.arm.cab. (11.39 MB)
Finnish: Attached fileSpbfinnishcards.arm.cab. (12.29 MB)
Russian: Attached fileSprussiancards.arm.cab. (11.07 MB)

Download from the developer's site

ATTENTION! SPB Software products are prohibited. Only a discussion.

Purchase a legal version
Purchase a legal version

Post has been editeddidex - 15.11.10, 15:26
Reason for editing: Added link to legal purchase

Rep: (4)
Yesterday I decided not to hurry and appeal SPB Flash Cards a little more.

During this time, jambs revealed:
If you delete one cards in the cards created by you (I mean in the program itself, click on the icon of the card under the card), then it will not delete anywhere,
If you delete one more thing in the list, it will be one card on one card (although it should be less than 2), the subsequent removing in the future does not affect the number of cards
When you click on the basket icons under the cards, say 10 times - their number with the list does not change, but in the recovery folder 6 words that I deleted - why 6 - xs ???

Most people work with cards needed to memorize your own base of words, and those that have the default with pictures can be viewed as an unnecessary bonus (they are still all the same from the first class)
But it is simply impossible to work with your cards
In short, the program is fullDismantle if I'm wrong (but I'm sick before)

Now I understand "3Shoeboxes" - a very good impression and elementary to use
And I view "5 Minute Learn" or "Learnit" - it seems like this one and the same. So far not very somehow - a lot of things, complex settings - in general I have not yet understood.

About dictionaries here wrote. I have a sloored - good dictionary. But with the cards of the problem (although they are there) - many words are multi-valued - and the reverse translation is practically in any way. I think no dictionary will not be able to issue one or 2 naibal value with the possibility of reverse translation for each word.

Sorry that so much here I disappear - including negatively for this prog (I myself did not want). Just a long time I wanted to find a simple program to memorize words - and now I decided to do it close.

Council for all who teaches English language. You probably know that one of the best ways to study is watching movies to English.

Recently, I had to watch movies in English on a PC with English subtitles, finally was able to customize everything for your communicator. For a long time, I was looking for a long time, but as it turned out there is no prog that could deny subtitles on the communicate "intense", and so that there were any thread settings - this is important!
Since I used to almost always watched films on a pipe - I had an idea of ​​watching movies from English and Russian by subtitles at the same time on the PDA - so as not to look for every unknown word every time in the dictionary.

As a result, I found the optimal option (it requires some time of work for the PC).
It is necessary to "stick" subtitles to the film A PC. I use VirtualDub for this (and it is necessary to download VOBSUB_2.23.exe to it) - there is a TEXTSUB.VDF_V2.23 filter in it - which allows you to configure the location and font of subtitles on the page. Twice add this filter: once with the English sub, and the second with the Russians. And for everyone do different settings.
As a result, get something like this:
Attached Image

You can certainly say that lazy to convert on PC. But recently, increasingly and more often do it, as most of the films on Torrents.ru lay out with the AC3 sound, which CorePlayer does not hold. So at the same time the confusion in VirtualDub soundtrack in mp3

The whole procedure takes on more than 30min (depending on the PC). But then it is very pleasant to watch without distracting anything. When viewing, if some word did not hear - we look a glimpse of the English subtitles, well, if the meaning of the word you do not know - then the Russians are already in the very bottom (you can write down the unknown word). I can be fair to say - it's stunningly convenient.

Another small advice - if you have a device without buttons - configure in the CorePlayer "Single Click FullScreen" - remove the checkbox. To view the full screen on the screen on the screen, I just stopped and did not throw out the main menu.
In addition, I have a hot key set to action (Move Back) - then for rewinding for 10 seconds. If you missed something, you do not need to suffer a small slider - it helps a lot

I am sure that many who will read with advice to advice, but not sure that this in the desired section wrote - Moderators hope to correct.

Learn English friends - God forbid, come in handy!

Rep: (56)
Timurka1,
Timurka1 @ 29.1.10, 13:37*
But with the cards of the problem (although they are there) - many words are multi-valued - and the reverse translation is practically in any way. I think no dictionary will not be able to issue one or 2 naibal value with the possibility of reverse translation for each word.

In this we do not agree with you. Fully solves your problem ABBYY Lingvo Tutor from the Lingvo X3 Mobile kit. Only due to the fact that this program is ideal for studying words with several translation values ​​and repeat about the convenience of compiling dictionaries, it is installed in me in addition to LearnWords (in which I use a dictionary with images and voice acting)

Rep: (273)
Timurka1, the Council can and delight, but this is discussed by another!

Rep: (0)
timurka1 , thanks for the advice) of course another is discussed, but the meaning is one. So come in handy!
If there are some workers with your cards, share) It is interesting to see.

Samsamov @ 11.2.10, 21:01*
Timurka1, thanks for the advice), of course, is discussed, but the meaning is one. So come in handy!
If there are some workers with your cards, share) It is interesting to see.

The program honestly scored, raw - kills the desire to work. Therefore, the cards for her no longer did.
And besides, what kind of sense of you are sense - in that ways - only those words you need to teach. After all, the level of the tongue is also different.
After viewing the usual unadapted film, somewhere 50-70 new words and speech revolutions are recruited. You obviously, after the promoter of the same film there will be a completely different list

By the way, there are other programs - much better and much easier to use.

Rep: (74)
What do you need to configure the hieroglyphs instead of squares in Chinese cards? On Japanese poll installation of the proposed gothic.cab hieroglyphs are displayed. But in Chinese in any way.

Rep: (3)
People, tell me, and somewhere you can take more cards? It is preferably more comprehensive and from other topics.
For example,
- Mood / Emotions / Status (evil, hungry, greedy)
- Economy (you can do the concepts in the form of graphs, mnemocartes ITD. Although here it is necessary to work with brains, so that abstract things to imagine)
- Tourism / Rest
Yes, even a bunch of non-touched.

SPB trained this project (((((((((
There are no updates (although the wishes of changes are many), no new cards on the site.
And with the help of the Vizard, it will not be freezed, and so while you will create these cards already and you will learn everything.

If anyone has homemade cards for SPB, please share.
What is good to disappear?! And in the header of them!

Post has been editedferendy - 15.03.10, 15:12

Rep: (3)
What no anyone chtol? Or greed? :)
!
Rules, clause 4.13. A warning!

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 18.03.10, 17:52

Rep: (1)
timurka1
Try ABBYY Lingvo with their Tutor!

Post has been edited@ 1eX - 20.03.10, 19:38

Rep: (1794)
SPB Flash Cards 1.1:
Attached fileSpbenglishcards.arm.cab.(10.08 MB)

Attached fileSpbczechcards.arm.cab.(12.46 MB)

Attached fileSpbdutchcards.arm.cab.(10.33 MB)

Attached fileSpbfrenchcards.arm.cab.(11.24 MB)

Attached fileSpbgermancards.arm.cab.(10 MB)

Attached fileSpbhebrewcards.arm.cab.(10.37 MB)

Attached fileSpbitaliancards.arm.cab.(10.38 MB)

Attached fileSpbjapanesecards.arm.cab.(9.94 MB)

Attached fileSpbkoreancards.arm.cab.(11.98 MB)

Attached fileSpbchinesecards.arm.cab.(10.52 MB)

Attached fileSpbportuguesecards.arm.cab.(11.59 MB)

Attached fileSpbspanishcards.arm.cab.(11.22 MB)

Attached fileSpbswedishcards.arm.cab.(11 MB)

Post has been editedKamachi - 20.04.10, 20:47

Kamachi,
Thank you, poured into the cap.

Rep: (1794)
And in С”but writes that version 1.0. It seems to roll up update files.

Posted on 04/21/2010, 20:52:

Dragon Master @ 12/23/09, 10:25*
Two Languages ​​Added: Russian and Polish

Bresh.

Kamachi,
Promised to lay out today ...

Perezalil files + new languages. Now must be 1.1

All the advantages of this program are killed: a small dictionary for 1000 words and the inconvenience of compiling your dictionary.

At first glance in the Finnish dictionary there are a number of errors:
1. Section fruits - in the picture of grapes shows the inscription on Finnish and says the sound of grapefruit
2. Kukkaro Accessories Section is a wallet, not a handbag.
3. The announcer pronounces significantly quieter than for example in version with the Russian language.

I hope new words will add in the following versions.

Rep: (27)
Tell me pliz.
I really liked the prog, but he does not want to reproduce the voice of the card. In the settings put it and the automata to speak and by pressing, but nothing helped.
Samsung i900 WiTu phone

Please tell me, make up the card on the site pour into the PDA, but the card does not appear ... what to do?

And where is the statistics file stored?
I wanted to implement "multiplayer" mode :) replacing the statistics file

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 05:27