HTC Touch Pro2 - Android OS | Download and use OS Google Android on the HTC Rhodium

Rep: (296)
HTC Touch Pro2 - Download and use Android OS on HTC Rhodium

Description | Discussion пїЅlTalk firmware пїЅ | FAQ пїЅlFAQ on flashing пїЅ | Android OS пїЅ l NAND Android fromdiablocool | Accessories пїЅ l Purchase пїЅ l GPS пїЅ l Themes for TF3D пїЅ l Wvga games пїЅ l Discussion firmware from Kulja75 пїЅ l Discussion of CDMA firmware from MotoMAN пїЅ l Discussion CDMA firmware from Alleus пїЅ l Improve sound and increase volume

Attached Image

This topic discusses porting Android OS to your deviceHTC Touch Pro2 .
For general questions onAndroid that do not relate to specific assemblies, installation methods, as well as problems associated with poor performance of assemblies, we read Android OS FAQ .
There are currently three types of Android builds for Touch Pro2:

1) Haret
- The usual launch of Android from a memory card. Haret completely closes Windows Mobile, and makes it possible to run Linux systems (Android is built on the Linux kernel).
2) Haret CWM - What is ClockworkMod recovery? This is an extended recovery version that allows you to make a full backup of the firmware, replace system files, install firmware without a PC, easily install fixes and patches, make a full backup of the system, make a wipe and create an ext2 partition on a memory card. Recovery is an extended boot menu for Android OS.
3) NAND - Launching Android without using WM, i.e. flashing a special bootloader into the phone’s memory that loads Android separately from Windows Mobile.

FAQ for installing different versions of Android

Haret
Assembly exampleFRX07 from arrrghhh
1) Download the archive with the assembly
2) Extract the contents of the archive and copy it to the root of the memory card
* You can also copy not to the root of the memory card, but to any other folder,But then you need to add the following lines in the startup.txt file:
rel_path = Android / Pro2 either just rel_path = Android
For clarity, an example:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "rel_path = Android lcd.density = 240 msmvkeyb_toggle = off gsensor_axis = 2,1,3 force_cdma = 1 pm.sleep_mode = 1 physkeyboard = rhod400"
boot

3) In the folderSTARTUPS find the file startup.txt suitable for your particular model. Because we have RHODIUM , then select in the folder RHOD among folders RHOD *** your phone model number (you can see the exact phone model by removing the battery) and take startup.txt and copy to the root of the map (or to the folder in which you extracted the archive)
4) Put the file in the root or folder in which you extracted the archivets-calibration (responsible for calibrating the touchscreen).
There are three options - either use the calibration file from this archive (unzip to the folder (or root) of the memory card), or use your old file (if any), or perform a calibration during the first boot of Android (it appears if there is no file in the folder (or root) of the memory card ts-calibration
5) Optionally, you can also replace the kernel (zImage and modules ) and rootfs . ZImage and modules assemblies as well as a link to the latest builds rootfs .
Unpack the archive with the kernel (zImage and modules ) to the folder with Android renaming the file in advance zImage_xxxxx.xxx.xx just in zImage . Remember to just delete the old file modules-xxxxx.xxx.xx . Archive from rootfs-xxxxxx.img unpack also in the folder with Android renaming it simply in advance rootfs.img .
6) That's it. Start upHaret.exe , and wait for the full download Android . The first download will be long, in subsequent times - much faster.

Haret CWM
1) For installationCWM (you can download by reference You will need to split the memory card (it is better to have a capacity of 1GB or more) into 4 sections, namely:
1st section: (primary) FAT32 (sdcard - volume label also matters )
2nd section: EXT2 (system / about 150mb)
3rd section: EXT2 (data / about 250mb)
4th section: EXT2 (cache / about 100mb)
You can break, for example, with a small utility -MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition , download
Do not forget that all sections should beprimary sure!
Here is a handy video where everything is clear:Video (Youtube link)
2) Unzip the archivenpkboot-cwm19.zip on a flash drive to a folder npkboot .
3) In the STARTUPS folder, find the filestartup.txt suitable for your particular model. Because we have RHODIUM, then select in the RHOD folder, among the RHOD folders *** the number of your phone model (you can see the exact phone model by removing the battery) and take startup.txt and copy to folder npkboot .
4) To foldernpkboot put file ts-calibration (responsible for calibrating the touchscreen).
There are three options - either use the calibration file from this archive (unzip to the folder (or root) of the memory card), or use your old file (if any), or perform a calibration during the first boot of Android (it appears if there is no file in the folder (or root) of the memory card ts-calibration
5) Optionally, you can also replace the kernel (zImage and modules ) (note that in the folder npkboot it does not exist by default, so you must definitely copy the kernel there!) and rootfs (changes at will). ZImage and modules assemblies as well as a link to the latest builds rootfs .
Unpack the archive with the kernel (zImage and modules ) to folder npkboot renaming the file in advance zImage_xxxxx.xxx.xx just in zImage . Remember to just delete the old file modules-xxxxx.xxx.xx . Archive from rootfs-xxxxxx.img unpack also in the folder npkboot renaming it simply in advance rootfs.img .
6) Download the imageAndroid , for example from here: NeoFROYO V0.1 it will be in the format * .zip , and already !not! unzipping it, you throw right into the root of the flash drive (i.e. not in the folder npkboot ).
7) Download the archive with minimal Google applications (calledgapps ) from here usually in topics with CWM firmware indicates which gapps need to take.
Download the archive in the format* .zip and also drop it right into the root of the flash drive (i.e. not in the folder npkboot ).
8) RunHaret.exe and when the inscription appears Press Volume Down Key to launch CWM Recovery briefly press the volume down key.
Navigation inCWM recovery occurs using the volume up and down keys (up and down, respectively), the accept and end buttons (ok and back, respectively).
On the menuCWM Recovery select item install zip from sdcard >> chooze zip from sdcard , select archive with Android and confirm the installation (it will take about 2-3 minutes).
In the same way, then install the archive withgapps , BUT do not forget to mount (paragraph mounts and storage ) section system again before installation gapps ! In principle, as you install the first archive, you yourself will see a warning, but in English :)
That's it, now select the item in the main menureboot system now . The device will reboot into Windows mobile and now just run it again Haret.exe without going into CWM Recovery (without pressing the volume down button during boot Haret.exe ) The first download will be long, in subsequent times - much faster.
You can also readCWM FAQ .
Not everything there, of course, matches ourCWM Recovery but most of the points are very similar.
Installing various add-ons (Russification, patches, themes and more in the format* .zip ) - Go to CWM Recovery >> install zip from sdcard >> chooze zip from sdcard . Select the desired file format * .zip . Everything (Russification, patches, themes and more in the format * .zip ) put in the root of the flash drive. Install patches, Russification and themes is best before the second full download ( gapps necessarily set during the first boot (i.e. immediately after installing the main archive with firmware) Android .
Note:
Do not use"factory wipe (full reset)" at CWM
Do not use"format sdcard (formatting a flash drive)" at CWM if you do not know what you are doing :)

NAND
I do not recommend trying to install Android in Nand on GSM devices with one camera (tilt2, rhod100)! It is noticed that after installing rhodium.nbh the blue fastboot screen does not appear on them.
  1. Unpack the contents of the archiveAttached file6_RHODIMG.NBH_rhod_nand_2012.02.21.zip(28.1 KB)
    to the root of the memory card.
  2. Copy the archive with the Android assembly to the root of the memory card.
  3. Download, install and run on BBAndroid SDK manager .
  4. On the BB, open the command line(Start-All Programs-Accessories-Command Prompt) .
  5. At the command prompt, type cdC: \ adb .
  6. Flash the rhodium.nbh file throughBootloader from the device.
  7. Reboot the phone, a blue screen appearsfastboot .
  8. We connect the device to the BB through usb and at the command prompt we typefastboot flash recovery recovery.img .
  9. Wait until Finished appears on the command line and typefastboot boot recovery.img .
  10. After flashing, a window will appear.CWM Recowery .
  11. In recovery, using the volume keys and arrows on the keyboard, select and confirm using the call button or Enter key on the keyboard:install zip from sdcard - chooze zip from sdcard .
  12. Select the desired archive with firmware and clickyes install _ *** . We are waiting for the recovery to finish the firmware.
  13. After installation is complete, clickreboot now
    That's it, the device boots with the android on board!

Files necessary for installation, as well as links to original instructions, are in this topic post HTC Touch Pro2 - Android OS (Post # 11750044)

Problem solving
  • How to make qwerty-keyboard to write in Russian?
    Solving problems with the qwerty keyboard on all builds!
  • How to backup all programs, their settings, games and their saves in order to reflash the device and not lose data?
    If your device is on WM, then, for example, usingSprite Backup PremiumIf on Android, then with the help of recovery - the Nadroid Backup item.
  • How to enter Recovery?
    When turning on the device, when the blue screen appears, you need to hold down the power button on the top panel until the device vibrates twice. After that, you will be taken to Recovery
  • How to overclock the processor?
    If you put the assembly under Haret or CWM + Haret, then instartup write for example acpuclock.oc_freq_khz = 748800 (748800 corresponds to ~ 748Mhz, I recommend installing in the area from 528Mhz to 768Mhz). If you installed Android in Nand, then use programs, for example, SetCPU or CPU Master .

Assembly LinksAndroid for start with SD card are located in the second post of the topic
Assembly LinksAndroid at NAND are located in this post threads
Keep in mind that it’s best to let the phone lie down for 5-10 minutes after the first boot of Android. They also recommend launching all applications (which can reduce the risk of various problems). Then it will reboot into WM and restart Android.

If you notice an error in the header or want to supplement it, then contactcurator of the topic. Topics Curator slava3230 .

Dear users!
Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Attached Imageand let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 22.04.15, 17:31
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (3588)
L0z4 @ 28.08.2011, 14:30*
1. Do a thread patch there, or setting for the Russian keyboard to make it work all the hard keys and punctuation - is now all that plows through Fn is not true.

Yet, contact the author, offered help in testing, he thanked and promised to soon lay out version of the configurator and disappeared again. It remains to be ...
L0z4 @ 28.08.2011, 14:30*
2. tried to connect stereoblutuz (Jabra 3030) .. konekt standards, is completely determined, but it works only through the player, during a call - silence.

Bluetooth is not yet finalized. I do from time to time conveys music during a call I did not try.
P.S. By the way, today, a new solution for Bluetooth Audio Routing appeared:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1239925
So far, only testing.

Post has been editedclever_man - 29.08.11, 20:35

Rep: (3)
I tried bluetooth stereo headset as headphones for the player - worked quite well.
I have to frx07 if I use the camera - it will hang, not the first, so the second time. And then if I'm someone going to call me or who -That call - hung up the phone entirely.
Video brakes can somebody advise the player that is optimal for the TP2? Though, during the installation, rock codecs for video armv6 still like retards and mp4 and PDA. Here are the parameters of the inhibitory (maybe it's too much?):
General
Complete name: D: \ Downloads \ TOP \ [VIDEOsavagemessiahzine.com] Ishodnyi Kod \ Ishodnyi Kod.mp4
Format: MPEG-4
Format profile: Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 620 MiB
Duration: 1h 33mn
Overall bit rate: 930 Kbps
Encoded date: UTC 2011-07-30 17:21:42
Tagged date: UTC 2011-07-30 17:21:42

Video
ID: 201
Format: MPEG-4 Visual Standard
Format profile: Advanced Simple @ L5
Format settings, BVOP: No
Format settings, QPel: No
Format settings, GMC: No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix: Default (H.263)
Codec ID: 20
Bit rate mode: Variable
Bit rate: 800 Kbps
Maximum bit rate: 6314 Kbps
Width: 640 pixels
Height: 360 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 16: 9
Frame rate mode: Constant
Frame rate: 23.976 fps
Color space: YUV
Chroma subsampling: 4: 2: 0
Bit depth: 8 bits
Scan type: Progressive
Compression mode: Lossy
Bits / (Pixel * Frame): 0.145
Stream size: 533 MiB (86%)
Writing library: XviD 61
Encoded date: UTC 2011-07-30 17:21:42
Tagged date: UTC 2011-07-30 17:22:17

Audio
ID: 101
Format: AAC
Format / Info: Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile: LC
Codec ID: 40
Bit rate mode: Variable
Bit rate: 128 Kbps
Maximum bit rate: 134 Kbps
Channel (s): 2 channels
Channel positions: Front: L R
Sampling rate: 48.0 KHz
Compression mode: Lossy
Stream size: 85.3 MiB (14%)
Encoded date: UTC 2011-07-30 17:22:14
Tagged date: UTC 2011-07-30 17:22:17

Posted on 31.08.2011 at 10:12
viber_ua @ 25.08.2011, 13:37*
Threw a new kernel in npkboot we fixed the problem with the LED that is always burning or orange in the active mode or green in standby mode.

Noted that as a bit too quickly the battery is charged from 25 to 47% in less than 30 minutes and when powered by usb and 220V. Whether it is possible to calibrate the battery? Plus when plugging charging the charge indicator (orange LED) lights are not just in winmob or off, and after a while - 10 seconds, 20 I can not say whether such a nucleus as in the previous orange light shone constantly at TP2 active .

Post has been editedMotoman - 31.08.11, 10:28
Reason for editing: Combined posts

Rep: (355)
viber_ua @ 25.08.2011, 14:37*
Has anyone tried to use the [Build] ThaiDai Android Loader v2. Interestingly there from vidovs Mobile, you can run any of the three versions of the firmware and they will be able to work or need to choose one at the beginning and use it ...
And there is something of a boot loader, so you can choose Android or vinmob before loading vinmoba?

Rep: (0)
aeromet @ 31.08.2011, 22:18*
And there is something of a boot loader, so you can choose Android or vinmob before loading vinmoba?

Something likeIT? Sam had not set. If you're going to check - accomplish your goal, plz.

Post has been editedelakt - 31.08.11, 18:59

elakt @ 31.08.2011, 19:57*
If you're going to check - accomplish your goal, plz.
I put it on the map, but the choice appears kada windose almost booted. In addition, it is still bad then it must haret.exe in the root of the memory card to stand, and I have an android in Andboot folder, and for those who through the CWM, it turns out, too, will not go. The program simply has not found an android. But recently I tried Hangman Loader, there can be selected where there is a haret.exe, works fine, but is also a choice of Windows appears kada already nearly loaded.

Hello to all! I put neofroyo as described inhttp://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=253969But the problem at startup can not mount Flehite. What could be the problem?

aeromet @ 01.09.2011, 05:29*
But recently I tried Hangman Loader, there can be selected where there is a haret.exe, works fine, but is also a choice of Windows appears kada already nearly loaded.

All current firmware development started using haret.exe. And in order to run the exe file must be natural to the system was launched windows mobile. Just at this point the firmware is not yet perfect and change the more stable and the more native android WM on the main ROM phone memory does not make sense.
Now there is an instruction for the so-called nand flash - this is when the phone's memory instead of windows and android is recorded when the loader begins loading the latest. But again, I repeat, that is not stable firmware and firmware nand probably make extreme. } -)
aeromet @ 01.09.2011, 05:29*
I put it on the map, but the choice appears kada windose almost booted. In addition, it is still bad then it must haret.exe in the root of the memory card to stand, and I have an android in Andboot folder, and for those who through the CWM, it turns out, too, will not go.

Everything goes. The link which is given above there are instructions on how to do so haret.exe run even if it does not lie at the root of the memory card. To do this, you must edit the registry branch and specify where the folder name in my case npkboot.
v1.0.6.0 and newer: "AndroidBootFolder" = "string" ( "": boot from root of storage (eg \ Storage Card \ haret.exe) | "andboot": boot from \ Storage Card \ Andboot \ haret.exe , string can be edited in registry)

I wanted to try to set a new android market on FRX07 CWM seen it in other firmwares. Beforein one of the forum neopeekI saw a reference toWiki page where all lined gappsand that topic was said which version to download: gapps-mdpi-20110501-signed.zip. Mdpi means- all applications already in the bag, with the internet will not deliver anything. In addition, on the same page offline neopeek have a postscript, it is necessary to download its file meta-inf.zip page and replace it in the downloaded gapps. With this change in gapps'e disabled, in my opinion, unnecessary programs. Type of google maps, navigation, carhome and others.
I note that I have tried to install the gapps without changing the meta-inf and then install and run android, runs the program first run, in which you can select the language, enter google account, etc. So at the place where you have to poke a finger in the robot in the center of the screen occurred hitch. Pressing takes place, and the window does not change, you can make an emergency call, change the language, but when you click on the robot in the center of the screen the following window does not open.
I did everything as written. Boot into cwm regime chose install zip from sdcard pointed to the file and "firmware" gone. After restarting the telephone utility does not start the first run as in the previous case and with the phone could operate.
Adnroid market updated. But after I downloaded a program and start the installation - popped up an error "An unexpected stop Store app (com.android.vending process), try again and then the Market will not start until the next reboot the phone..
Any suggestions?

Posted on September 5, 2011. at 13:01
All this pain in the ass on the android market decided very simple. Again in cwm recovery set top frx07. The forum topicAdnroid MarketI download the new version and install.
C video player, which is more or less playing video mp4 loose decided - yxplayer. Without unnecessary bells and whistles but the video that the rest is unreal brakes - on this player to play without the sound of brakes and slow down the image only on the large dynamic pictures with a lot of moving parts, such as water ripples.
Do not like that when you talk on the phone and calls the second line - the phone automatically turns on the speakerphone. No one was not like this?
When you talk to the other party for longer than the time screen activity, I have the default 1 minute. The phone is locked, and to hang up the phone, you must press the power button. Is there a solution?
And light sensor adjusts the brightness not. The first time to run the auto mode works, then the phone goes to sleep and after waking up in the full light minimum. Not only that, at full brightness during the day are not clear, but there is also the brightness of the phone is reset. I had to put example program with which you can adjust the brightness manually.
at XDA have posted a new version of FRX07.1 but has unfortunately not cwm build. Will wait...

Post has been editedMotoman - 05.09.11, 13:34
Reason for editing: merged posts

viber_ua @ 05.09.2011, 17:03*
at XDA have posted a new version of FRX07.1 but has unfortunately not cwm build.

Tell me, please, what is the difference "cwm build" fromthis version ?

I have repeatedly come across the concept of "CWM", but never found a description of what it is, what it is good and what is different from the other versions.

It is unfortunate that there is still no FAQ on our android device ...

elakt @ 05.09.2011, 13:23*
Tell me, please, what is the difference "cwm build" on this version?

CWM is the so-called ClockworkMod. This mode is used for installation, backup, recovery android smartphones. Through CWM implemented the ability to install Android on our phones memory card types.
If ordinary assembly system.ext2 work with disk image files, data.img, the cwm recovery allows the assembly to install android directly to a memory card without all the image files.
As I understand haret.exe launches image rootfs.img that initiates the entire load. Here are the file and is cwm-mode that can be activated if at a certain point, when the screen will prompt to press volume down button (volume down). Conventional assemblies also have this file but it does not have recowery function - it simply loads the kernel modules and systems.
What are the pros and cons of this method, I do not know.
About what exactly is the difference between ordinary and cwm version.
- the regular version is unpacked directly to the root of the memory card, and cwm to a folder (usually npkboot). But this is not a significant difference because the regular version and can be hidden in the main folder set the path to it in a file startup.txt.
- in normal version at the first start after the launch haret.exe being installed android. Created image file data, etc.
The cwm version we first have to prepare the memory card, we break it down into 4 sections:
1. fat32 partition itself. It will be stored npkboot folder with the firmware, the video pictures. I use MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition. Decreases slightly fat32 partition on the memory card to appear at the end of the free space can be 500 megabytes on it, we will create a new partition.
2. ext2 (like the recently and ext4) linux partition the disk label system. Size from 150 megabytes. Here in cwm-mode will be installed the android system and then reboot the phone when you run haret.exe and held initial loading rootfs.img, management and loading is transferred to this section.
3. too ext2 partition labeled disk data. The size of the largest of all the ext2 partition, such as 300 megabytes. This will install all the programs that the user sets, all the user's system configuration.
4. The last ext2 partition Tagged with disk cache. The recommended size of 50 megabytes. It stores temporary system files.
Here's the difference.
Obtained in conventional assemblies are being installed, and then boot the system with system.ext2 file. And cwm assembly in npkboot folder is a zip file such as the name update-frx07-cwm-2011.07.28.zip. Which recovery mode is set (copied, decompressed) in the partition system. And more after that is not being used.
Yet there is a third way to install nand. This is when, instead of windows mobile is written in the ROM android. But I still have not tried because there is still incomprehensible to me points to the kernel files, and so forth.

Post has been editedMotoman - 05.09.11, 15:40

2viber_ua , thanks for the clarifications.

But the question "What is still good CWM?" for me still remains open. So far, all I see is a lot more action, without which it is possible to do if you do not use the CWM. In the search for an answer in the forum, among other things, I stumbled onthis opinion. You heard anything about this?

Rep: (102)
elakt,
viber_ua,
The information in the header theme emerged about CWM and so on :)
A plus CWM to be honest I did not notice that only a little more comfortable, that's all :)

Well, with the help of Android, I had the opportunity to once again properly read your favorite magazines in Djvu and Pdf formats on your PDA. Those reading room there for vinmoba to view Djvu and Pdf, IMHO, leave much to be desired. Good Reads Pdf Android-prog Thinkfree Office -Thinkfree Office. Still there is a program VuDroid (Djvu and Pdf) -VuDroid. medlennovato, but do not bother otherwise. I think in the cap threads also need to add the Old of normal working program on android that extend the capabilities of PDA.

elakt, I honored the opinion that you have brought. I'm certainly not an expert in how to "wear out" the memory card in the division into several sections. But it may be that the image files and system.ext2 data.img also lie on a memory card in a certain place and occupy certain memory banks, and read-write occurs also in these memory banks. In short, I can not judge but it seems - this view may not be entirely true.

About simultaneous access to different sections I do not agree. Files have the files and there is no difference where this file. Physically, it is stored on the memory card and the system asks if the two or more files, records, reads them the exchange rate falls naturally as in a conventional or in cwm method.

And about the battery discharge. I almost immediately began using cwm assembly and therefore can not say that the battery is quickly discharged. She's on my phone so old already and works under Windows is not particularly long, but cwm it works just as well. If a conventional battery assembly holds even better then it is good. But I am satisfied with the time and under the cwm.

The only thing I do not understand - was twice such a case, the battery is half a day was discharged almost completely to sleep. Once at night he sat down and turned off completely, and once in the afternoon when I does not touch him. I have a suspicion that some day programm hung in memory, and was eating the CPU time - that's why this happened. In the remaining days of battery consumption showed good results.

Motoman, Thank you for editing caps. I'd rather not explain. I look forward to the details on the nand flash. And then there is the case where I studied (tiad8 Forum) write that the files should be proshivki.zip yadra.zip. So the firmware file is suitable as for cwm? A kernel that I shook with incremental updates are packaged in tar.bz2 - probably will not work.

Just I founda linkduring the nand firmware frx07 but there, too, not everything is clear from the file (must be separately expanded in the root of the memory file system.ext2 firmware FRX07 card) and it is not clear whether they have the normal operation of the firmware.

Added after 15 minutes:

aeromet, Yes, I think a good idea to create a small selection of programs (office, multimedia), at least 5 pieces of that little or less working on rhod100. And toys ... that's like angry birds on the 5 point scale I would put 2+ speed.

Post has been editedMotoman - 05.09.11, 16:51
Reason for editing: Combined posts

I read about NAND, so there is still only finished FRX06, and in it a lot of things did not work. Today, I will look can already full FRX07 done.
Instruction will be in the evening, is now engaged in its drafting (although most translation). Still, English is much easier to Russian :)

Post has been editedMotoman - 05.09.11, 16:54

Click the link nand frx07 that I put above can be downloaded kernel-update for August 22, and then downloading msm_unsigned_0801 ... there is a note that the firmware needs system.ext2 frx07. Ie as I understand it, you can download system.ext2 FRX07.1 and it should be tightened properly ... hands and itching to try.

Rep: (3588)
MotoMAN @ 05.09.2011, 16:43*
A plus CWM to be honest I did not notice that only a little more comfortable, that's all

All must work faster as you do not run out of the way.

viber_ua @ 05.09.2011, 20:25*
In short, I can not judge but it seems - this view may not be entirely true.

Quite possible. In the end, a lot of people using CWM and quite happy. I think that if the described possible problems were critical, then it would be more widely known.

MotoMAN @ 05.09.2011, 19:43*
A plus CWM to be honest I did not notice that only a little more comfortable, that's all

And what is particularly convenient?

MotoMAN @ 05.09.2011, 19:43*
The information in the header theme emerged about CWM, etc.

Respect Curators :)

MotoMAN @ 22.12.2009, 22:11*
and links to the assembly + much more limited.

I look forward to it.

viber_ua,
The idea is that for conventional NAND inappropriate assembly Android, in this and the whole chip.
I wrote about thisACL on ppcgeeks .
Today, I will try, they can come up with new things :)

About the links:
Yeah, look, that's only to understand who is engaged in it, to make it easier to navigate. And the site is more similar to the sharing :)
Got it. On thePpcgeeks in a branch about NAND broken links to jump. People are working shorter. And this is - supposedly their exchanger. FRX07 nandovogo yet. So we wait.
In the evening, I will lay out the instructions in the nandovym builds ontiad8 .
Although it is not clear what works and what does not :)

Post has been editedMotoman - 05.09.11, 19:18

MotoMAN @ 05.09.2011, 18:56*
In the evening, I will lay out the instructions in the nandovym builds on tiad8.
Although it is not clear what works and what does not

I tried cwm Blida tiad8, honestly speaking, none of them on neglyuchnosti with FRX07 I did not like.
Maybe what works and what does not in the nand firmware can be understood from the description cwm builds? Or is there still a lot depends on the kernel is used in nand - it also differs in functionality and innovation of conventional assemblies. I would say do not differ and lagging behind. Under haret core often release updates to work on them more than people.

Basically what android is run from a memory card is not very annoying. But the only thing - is that the internal memory read write speed higher than that of the memory card (the device would work more bright). And second, but - it's a long time run android. While wm start until dualboot ... And if it does not restart, and often it is not annoying :).

viber_ua,
So while we wait on FRX07ACL on NAND :)
FRX06 too much too buggy ...
StillACL wrote that when transferred under FRX07 NAND Then again stopped working 3.5 connector (which for me is very critical), so we will wait;)

Post has been editedMotoman - 07.09.11, 16:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/07/20, 6:06