> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

nemoPlayer By Acer | Analogue galleries on hiro. 3in1 (photo, audio, video)

Rep: (42)
nemoPlayer by Acer
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:21.12.2009

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

More screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program can play video, audio and view, sort the pictures \ photos and there is also a slideshow mode. It slows down a bit.

Homepage: acer.com
Androlib: missing there
Android Market: missing there

Download:
Attached fileNemoPlayer.apk(4.26 MB)

Post has been edited_Woland_ - 21.12.09, 18:52

Rep: (115)
I started to find the content only after rebooting the phone, I agree about the brakes, even with 90 free meters of operatives, and here is the following joint:
Attached Image
last album ... not to scroll higher

Rep: (234)
beautiful application :)

There, this player under the screen is twice as large as Hirov. We check it so, there is a widget with it, we clear the screen, we poke it in. Add a widget.

Rep: (314)
With a beer, it will pull: happy: Although it’s true, the brakes: yes2:

Rep: (3)
On the native phone, the program does not slow down at all. when turned on only when the media library scans.
But for convenience, I like the standard player more.

Rep: (-1)
People tell me how to install, and then I'm in this phone? pliz

Pivik @ 8.1.10, 12:12*
People tell me how to install, and then I'm in this phone? pliz

in the topic with the discussion of your phone please)

Rep: (0)
Guys, and what kind of pharmacy it reproduces. I just can not slip him a video.

Rep: (37)
mrsd ,
I played in it from mp4 video, wmv, m4v, and from audio mp3. Maybe something else, but I had no other files for tests. Just do not turn avi and mkv.

Rep: (37)
I noticed that the screen with playing music is different from what I have. Here is a screen (plus a few more)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The version seems to be the first, but the size is smaller. Maybe someone will come in handy.

Attached files

Attached filenemoPlayer_1.apk(3.09 MB)

progik,
clear, thank you.

Rep: (34)
forced the widget to work using the program Freed Home. Put the field 6X6. Climbed Just a rectangle widget, nothing special.

Rep: (2)
Attached fileNemoPlayer_DRM_A3.apk(4.5 MB)

Picked out from beta of firmware 2.2 of his Acer Stream, version writes 1.11.1_DRM from 10/20/2010

Rep: (75)
I will be grateful for the hint whether this program plays the music from the folder specified by the user? or out-of-memory scans the contents of the memory card and then only offers playback from the found content?

Rep: (2)
Specify the folder, unfortunately, it is impossible, looking for everything on the map.

Rep: (1)
Damn the player is awesome !! It's a pity that without development it turned out to be !!

Help please with a nemoplayer I have acer betouch e130, does not find photo files that I have not tried !!!
Help me please!!!!!!!!!

I do not know how anyone with the brakes, but personally I Nemo played the video with a resolution of 720p is much better than the same VPlayer, where the video goes as a slide show. The only thing he lacks is an equalizer for audio.
P.S. I suppose that the brakes go on phones where there is little RAM, or low-grade memory cards are used.
P.S.S. Respect RMP13, I'm not the only one who likes the player))

Post has been editedstalker_foxy - 03.04.12, 16:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19 13:01