> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

toonel.net | PDA traffic compression

Rep: (245)
toonel.net
Version 50.57

Last update of the program in the header:22.06.06

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

- The client is written in .Net
To start, the .Net Compact Framework must be installed on the machine (it is already installed on devices with wm2003 and wm5).

Opportunities:
- HTTP support
- Support for Socks4 and Socks5 (without authorization)
- Support for additional proxy server (without authorization)
- Forced image compression (with loss of quality)
- Shrinks all text traffic, including attachments in mail

Homepage: http://www.toonel.net and http://ru.toonel.net/index.php

Download:
CAB offsite: toonelPPC.ARM.CAB

Customization
Customization :
Start / Settings / Connections / Connection Settings.
Proxy server tab, set the values ​​to 127.0.0.1 port 8080 (if HTTP) or 127.0.0.1 port 1080 (if Socks).
By a similar principle, the connection of Internet applications that allow work with proxy servers is configured, that is, we are looking for a tab with a proxy server and register it there.
After which we launch the tunnel, go to the Mapping tab, tap on * 127.0.0.1 * and if the inscription appears thereRunninguse

Mail setup
Mail setup:
In the tunnel client, in the Mapping tab, create a new port mapping with parameters foroutgoing mail (for example, mail.ru, similarly for rambler, Yandex, etc.):
hostname - smtp.mail.ru
local port - 25
remote port - 25
Check the status:running

Create a new port mapping with parameters forincoming mail :
hostname - pop.mail.ru
local port - 110
remote port - 110
Check the status:running
If you need to receive mail, put in the tunnel connection pop.mail.ru, if you send an email, then smtp.mail.ru

Configure mailbox settings in Messages.
Suppose you have already created an account, for example Mail.ru. Create a new account at the same e-mail address>Further, your name (e.g. pashok), Display name of the account (e.g. Mail_toonel.ru, so as not to be confused with the existing one)>Next, we do not write the incoming mail server pop.mail.ru, as in the old Mail.ru account, but the native tunnel proxy server 127.0.0.1, select the type of account POP3>Next, the username is your email, the password is the password of the box>Next, we set the outgoing mail server to the tunnel proxy 127.0.0.1, and not smtp.mail.ru, as in the old Mail.ru account. set both daws (we will require authentication for the outgoing server). Then additional settings: auto or manual, download all or not all messages, format, size limit, delete downloaded from the server, etc.

You need to minimize the program by tap on the cross, you should not unload it from the memory, for its normal operation it should be constantly running in the background.

Cons of the program:
- Many applications simply refuse to work through the program.
- In devices that have a break in GPRS sessions when working with the Internet, this problem can significantly increase.
- Since the program is written in.NET Compact Frameworkthen the memory sometimes eats up quite a lot.
- IE does not go to WM5 through the tunnel! If anyone walks, then he is an exception to the rule

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 06.09.11, 16:37
Reason for editing: He designed the header in accordance with the rules

Rep: (228)
Kot ,
Toonel.ini folder with prog. Ibid, and log results.

Yesterday, when I, too, do not ustanavlivolos, the problem was in the active network connections, as soon as all closed, all gone, I even had a little testik, included BT, I try to install, and the same crap. What do you have, I do not know.

Post has been editedSloven - 19.06.06, 12:21

Rep: (4)
Hmm .... first impressions seems contradictory ... compress less chtoli? ZHPRS money to spend more during the program .... Sat Down extinguished subjectively much faster ... but also the subjective feeling of instability appeared. Departures until bylo..pozhivem not see ....

Rep: (2163)
Sloven ,

It helped only delete the folder where stood Tunnel and the creation of a new one. Right now we will again Kamikaze NetFrontom

Uryayaya! Earned!

Post has been editedKot - 19.06.06, 15:13

Rep: (20)
Just I checked as running through the Tunnel gmail.com.
If configured in pass-through port in the port - enable Use SSL in the mailer, and tunnel configuration:
- inbound Local port = remote port belongs (for the smtp of Google - 465, pop - 995) and not to Use SSL
then everything works fine.

But if we assume that the mailer does not know how to send / receive by the SSL - then such situation:
- in mailer - all default, SMTP port - 25, POP port - 110
- in tunnels:
POP Local - respectively mailer - 110 paying Google release - 995, Use SSL - enable.
SMTP Local - respectively mailer - 25, SMTP remote Google release - 465, Use SSL - enable.
Thus there was an attempt to imitate the SSL gateway in Google when the input mailer sends mail without SSL and then tunnel it through his broadcasts on Google release SSL ports and, accordingly, takes a Googley ssl port and gives the usual way mailer.
The result of this experiment: Mail received with success! but not sent.
Those. POP is up and running, and SMTP is configured, but does not work.
There is a subtlety, google uses STARTTLS, which some customers is treated as SSL, may be the reason for this?
But it's true .. nuance, in general I am satisfied.

Another time, after MDRG all works fine, but when you connect to the desktop - mail and Net does not work through the Tunnel + ActiveSync .. (without a tunnel through the Internet is AS)
I forgot to set up? I wish that all the software worked through as the Tunnel via GPRS directly or via AS desktopovskih unchanged on the go in the settings.

Author, thank you so much!

Post has been editedaquila - 19.06.06, 15:34

Could not in any way close the program by standard means, closed through a long out there on the icon in SKMenu, result: the program stopped running (system hangs), instead of standard icons vinduzovoe window Mlyn.

Rep: (10)
Jimmer, 18.06.06 23:53:28
Today, about one and a half hours after the tunnel gave off: do not respond to pressing the shutdown and closing Vizbarom. CP

Log retain forgot = (

how long was not closed, whether it was possible pereklyuchatsya in other applications, not try to switch tabs after the shutdown button is pressed, it was clear that a button is pressed, but nothing happens or it was evident that a button is pressed? and that is CP?

KoT, 19.06.06 06:00:40
Could not in any way close the program by standard means, closed through a long out there on the icon in SKMenu, result: the program stopped running (system hangs), instead of standard icons vinduzovoe window Mlyn.

toonel if necessary forcibly closed, use standard OS means, as I described above - all the same OS to developers more confidence than to third-party programs

KoT @ 19.06.06 00:50:08
I decided to try the new version, unfortunately, after the start-up and settings, when you try to run through it, NetFront, skhlopunulas, imploded NF, self-destructed (the folder is empty), destroyed NF (NF folder show up as a blank Rescue). After SR SF returned, the tunnel as there was no and no. When you try a new installation shows the following:

img-12322-Screen001.png

then issues another small screen with error

What?

to Toonel case has not yet reached - this is just setting it means config mentioned in the report - is not Toonel configuration, and something else.
Unfortunately comment from me (if it is necessary, of course) can be only one - something with the system. explanation is very simple - the CAB file -
it can be considered an ordinary zip-archive, in which lie the file (s) you want to copy, and specify where to copy these files so the application registration system. until the application is not reached - the trouble occurred during the installation process. himself CAB-file is done automatically during compilation of the program, I have no influence on it have not only indicates which files to include in the supply, so the program name ... and you are coming in there - only Microsoft knows ...
I would recommend to disable all kinds of managers in this case, before installing toonel - they can be included in the process in some way? nepryatno situation, of course, especially this is "self-destructed" - this is all nonsense any ....
which version of .NET is installed? This can be seen in tlog.txt, the first few lines. toonel compiled for version 1.0, 2.0 can be installed and this is a manifestation of incompatibility? Microsoft claims that incompatibility should not be, but who knows ...

Post has been editedtoonel - 19.06.06, 18:55

lvsw @ 18.06.06 22:15:57
toonel, 18.06.06 21:47:44
lvsw, is that for the browser? Pictures are disabled or is it because they do not show toonel?
currently there are no plans to do its toll.

Browser - Opera, the picture is also not dokachivaet.

The evening will send log

and other sites not? very difficult to analyze the rambler - a lot of resources on the page ....

toonel ,
Not closed completely - a button is pressed, the tab switching, task switching, the tunnel can not be closed.

CP - soft reset (Soft Reset) =)

Jimmer, 19.06.06 19:14:30
toonel ,
Not closed completely - a button is pressed, the tab switching, task switching, the tunnel can not be closed.

CP - soft reset (Soft Reset) =)

in the next time, look at the number of tunnels is greater than zero or not and is reduced or not - it is necessary to know in order to understand what is happening.

CP - it bothered me, thinking Cold Reset ..

The first few lines look like this:
Total mem used: 97900
OS Version: Microsoft Windows CE 4.21.1088
OS Platform: WinCE
Version: 1.0.4292.0

When connecting today I show the number of tunnels 0, although the connection was a forum.

Attached Image

It would be wonderful to do the ability to automatically start the program for the possibility of automatic mail checking.

Rep: (17)
Normal flight! At last I saw today tsifyrki page statistics prog :) UIM only works as far as I understood until a tunnel because it handles only recorded on the proxy. For others, there is no option to prog proxy, vpischvat. Well maybe even pie itself to connect through the tunnel, as in the compounds I created a proxy 127.0.0.1
Net until only aktivsinku.
That's just I do not know if Mailer (flexmail) forest of the tunnel as it buddet understand what server to retrieve mail? and I do not find it where the proxy to register.

Grigor ,

A UIM work? The Anastasia is also possible to register proxies, but she does not want to be connected

KoT, 20.06.06 00:05:22
The first few lines look like this:
Total mem used: 97900
OS Version: Microsoft Windows CE 4.21.1088
OS Platform: WinCE
Version: 1.0.4292.0

When connecting today I show the number of tunnels 0, although the connection was a forum.

.NET standard, 1.0. then something is wrong with the operating system or program some vlazit where you should not.

0 tunnels - this is normal, the figure will be another if it is loading a page and a short time after the download (this depends on the browser and the server where the page is, so we can not say for sure).
or if the mail does not indicate break off the connection and keep it all the time connected to the mail server - then the figure is different from zero.

Grigor ,
The mailer as letters build server must specify the tunnel itself, ie in the fields of incoming and outgoing server instead of all pop and smtp prescribe 127.0.0.1
Ports 110 and 25, respectively, you can leave, but you can write what you want.

In the tunnel must be zamapit your server address to the tunnel knew where to pick up the mail.
1. Thapa on --new port mapping--
2. hostname - enter the address of the incoming mail, such as pop.mail.ru (the one that used to be listed in the mailer)
3. local port - the port to which you will apply mailer (see above typed in mailer.)
4. remote port - port on which will climb tunnel for mail (pop3 for 110)

We do the same for outgoing mail.

Let's say I have a post on list.ru. In ProfiMeyl I point instead pop.list.ru and smtp.list.ru -> 127.0.0.1
I go into the tunnel and do mapping of new servers:
1. hostname - pop.list.ru
2. local port - 110
3. remote port - 110

4. hostname - smtp.list.ru
5. local port - 25
6. remote port - 25

Everything can be checked for serviceability. Includes checking emails and looking in the tunnel if he rolls back and forth bags.

2 KoT: running, still do not know due to the tunnel or the usual glitches maylru, the agent has not yet links
2 Jimmer: Thank you. I'll try it now.

Mail works. Can I use the tunnel to bypass the restriction provider on port 25. And prihodits yaotpravlyat mail only through their server, while using the other to reconfigure an Internet boxes :(

2 times stopanula the error inscription and offer either skip or exit.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 1:13