> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Todo - ORIGINAL list | [IPhone] [iPad] [Watch] Organizer

Rep: (2563)
Todo - ORIGINAL To-do list
Version: 8.2.4

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
organizer.

Description:
Beautiful and convenient organizer.
  • Supports landscape mode.
  • There are Russian.
  • The new version added the ability to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook
  • push notifications
  • There are categories of projects and checklists
  • Understands phone numbers and hyperlinks
  • Drag and drop

Homepage: http://www.appigo.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id708423616?mt=8

Download:
Pictureversion 8.2.4
PictureTodo 6 version 6.2.6(For devices that can not upgrade to version 8)

Previous versions

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 24.06.15, 20:31
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (6)
Boo seems what I need right now, I will test.
Really good program. The main thing is a reminder! Now I do not miss niodnogo job! Already demolished Things.
Here's what I can not find how to synchronize with Outlook tasks! Prompt.

Post has been editedjakondi - 19.12.09, 00:05
Reason for editing: Message addition

Rep: (0)
In my opinion it does not sihroniziruetsya with Microsoft Outlook at all. A pity: (... I loved organizer.

I do not work event notifications. Version 3.4.2. Has anyone encountered this problem?

Rep: (1)
Cihroniziruetsya with Microsoft Outlook, go to the website toodledo.com all written there, synchronize already half a year everything is OK

Chet did not catch up, but as a Russian play?

He's kind of a gun is turned on

Rep: (213)
The program very much, but there's something I have not uttered a sound notification when it's time ?!
And someone tell what context and TAGS to create reminders?

Well, someone tell me? : Sveta:

Rep: (1)
it is better to check out
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=31

There's also a program for WM ...

Mar Comp @ 23.5.2010, 17:14*
The program very much, but there's something I have not uttered a sound notification when it's time ?!
And someone tell what context and TAGS to create reminders?

Are you in setting telefona->Notifications turned on Todo?

jakondi @ 28.5.10, 7:45*
Are you in setting telefona->Notifications turned on Todo?

That is the problem and that they are not there ...
Somehow, from IM + is, but from aNote, Awaken and Todo no.

Post has been editedMar comp - 28.05.10, 07:34

jakondi
Scored Todo name and soap (do not know why they needed to push-reminders even) and in the Settings ->Notifications settings appeared to Todo. I have included sounds and reminders, and one figure they do not work ... (((((
There is a moment such as in the settings come into Todo alert and score information about the user, it becomes active the Save button when you press it gets a window
Attached Image
I connect the device and turn on your computer to save the tuna and shake, but there Todo in the top right corner of the download circle turns, but nothing else happens ... Maybe something else should be done?

Post has been editedMar comp - 29.05.10, 11:46

Mar Comp @ 28.5.2010, 22:57*
jakondi
Scored Todo name and soap (do not know why they needed to push-reminders even) and in the Settings ->Notifications settings appeared to Todo. I have included sounds and reminders, and one figure they do not work ... (((((
There is a moment such as in the settings come into Todo alert and score information about the user, it becomes active the Save button when you press it gets a window
[Attachment = "518223: IMG_0005.PNG"]
I connect the device and turn on your computer to save the tuna and shake, but there Todo in the top right corner of the download circle turns, but nothing else happens ... Maybe something else should be done?

Is configured to include the lower daw (letters with uvedomleiyami)? Try to take down and put back todo. I like that there have been no such hemorrhoids. Try it, everyone works) and you will earn.

jakondi @ 29.5.10, 21:49*
Is configured to include the lower daw (letters with uvedomleiyami)?

It includes everything, but there when saving click the circle in the corner turns and nothing happens ...
Also tried to reinstall does not help. At the same stub reinstall is necessary so: remove the scraps from the app to connect to and synchronize tuna, right?

Strangely, doing the event, set the deadline, then the runtime. In the settings you should "alert in 5 minutes." And all the plows.
Mar Comp, can you soap does not work? Or configured on animals?

jakondi @ 30.5.10, 19:05*

It operates uniquely, I get letters on soap.
I was advised to try here one topic zayuzat Push Doctor, here it is necessary to find a ...

Rep: (7)
Mar Comp @ 29.10.50, 4:17*
Quote (jakondi @ 30.5.10, 19:05)
It operates uniquely, I get letters on soap.
I was advised to try here one topic zayuzat Push Doctor, here it is necessary to find a ...

da Just Push Doctor 1.0 will help you to the other does not,

at informal. phones so ...
or off the cha?

jasoor @ 4.6.10, 21:50*
at informal. phones so ... or at cha off?

I'm off, Jail Spirit.

Post has been editedMar comp - 04.06.10, 20:57

Oh gave me yablokofn. I, who had no one vindoys device. : Blush: Make it clear to me that pliz ToDo iPhone in the stick. I do it through Aytyuns try, and it writes me an error 0HE8008001, What to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 20:14