[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 484
Check in: 19.11.08
Samsung SGH-i200

DA-871/872/971/972
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Long studied the market dvd GPS 2din multiservice devices, watched a lot of different things, eventually bought Chinese A & V (PIONEER) DA-971 GPS
Reviews, general specifications, equipment, manufacturer's website:

I want to warn! All that I wrote in my review relates to my specific model and configuration. Because The Chinese are working on cheaper products, where it is necessary and not necessary, and the quality can float (different matrices can be set). Why am I, I got a tape recorder with the Sagm module, and so, it seemed to me, we show it less clearly than my NWD Mesada. See with your own eyes, the reviews are different, I tried to be objective. New tape recorders with good resolution, more "beautiful" have already appeared.Radio with GPS, 800x480 (General Topic)but with a price of about $ 500.
DA-872 is DA-971 only without navigation - GPS parts.
Products webpage.
Video review.
still
Replacing a new menu.
My review:
His matrix is ​​awesome! REVIEW ANGLES are huge - visible from any direction, bright, bright, the color rendition is excellent, the pixels are not visible, you look at the picture is fascinating ... compared to the others I have seen - just fantastic ...
GPS resolution 480x234,in the new version 800 * 480!I use IGO.
The resolution in DVD, DivX is excellent.
In GPS mode, radio, MP3 plays.
Bluetooth works fine, legible, clearly without echo. There is no list, you can listen to music through Bluetooth, there are buttons.But you can hear it very quietly, you have to increase the volume. Later I eliminated it.
MP3 remembers the last song, there is no random selection of the song.
The sound is normal, distortions due to overload occur later than in my previous device orion dvd-088. The high frequencies are bright, crisp, overly underlined, the middle is not enough, I still listen to the sound.As it turned out later, the measurement sound is mediocre, but later I found the cause and eliminated it.
Rearview camera, TV without antenna has not yet connected.
There are two wires to connect the buttons on the steering wheel (key), as it is not understood.Work, except on / off.
There are drawbacks - the radio makes a noise in movement and, as it were, floods the high frequencies, it is annoyingly scary, the sound floats in motion ... - by level, by high frequencies, + it makes noise (I have an active antenna, it is connected correctly). I suppose that it is not designed for an active antenna, I will remove the amplifier, see what and how. As it is now not satisfied, just horror - receiver "no."As it turned out, I did not correctly connect the power of the antenna amplifier. See the connection features.
It is impossible to enter the setup DVD - accordingly, the parameter settings cannot be changed, although in the instructions there is such a possibility on the Setup button it also “beeps”.
The sound level in the receiver is too high, when switching from other sources it is necessary to make it quieter.Later eliminated.
When choosing, watching it, I thought it was the same Mr., but like what I saw everywhere on the wholesale market - 7 km (AVH-819, etc.), but when I bought
I was pleasantly surprised.
Attached Image

Became as native, as created for her, here are the pictures of the set, the slits are not visible. The muzzle does not climbs, it looks great, but I had to tinker for the manufacture of the ears and trim the bottom 4-5mm. Machine Hyundai Matrix. For a year of operation there was no damage. According to reviews, marriage is not enough.
Changed the menu to a new, stylish.
After completion of the soldering iron, eliminated all the flaws and got the receiver that he wanted.
After repeated fights, every time I was surprised at the high level of design, good quality: soldering, iron, assembly.
If you make improvements - it turns out a wonderful tape recorder, with characteristics and sound quality like that of famous brands, for ridiculous money!
Bought here<a href = "http://redmag.com.ua/" target = "_ blank">http://redmag.com.ua/</ a>

* green - added later.

OverviewGhost140:
First, the good:
1. Sound pleased, contrary to expectation.
2. Radio - test, (it works stably !!!) although I do not use it.
3.iGo 8.3 and Navitel 3.2.6 (put it myself, + last cards) - offset (conditional)
5. The mechanic works.
6. Uh ... well, that's all.
Now about the sad:
1. Matrix for C grade, and a little. Colors are far from reality (there is no black at all), photo / video stomps vertically by 10-15 percent !!! Even if you slip the perfect size (480x272) picture. Apparently laid down "STILL", programmatically or ironically? .. hz To get a circle on the screen, you need an ellipse stretched vertically. Those. It’s impossible to achieve a normal photo / video geometry, which is not at all good.
2. In navigation problems with geometry. The circle is not a circle, the square is not a square (test 5 prog). Touch in Navi ... well, I do not know, apparently you need to get used to it. Prots do not do well, even on medium map details (dragging a card with your finger is problematic).
3.When disc ejection, switch. on the radio, and here you can "get" to repair / replace glasses and eardrums. The sound of the radio, as already noted here, is too high, but I didn’t assume that it was SO MUCH.
4. Autorun of the last application from the main menu is quite annoying. Disable apparently impossible. (not critical)
5. The remote control is left-handed, a different one is indicated in the book. (As far as I understood, everyone has it)
6.When installed on regular brackets, the device is not misplaced. (Camry ACV30) Drill the brackets \ sharpen \ saw.
And finally, the last two shoals, through which the device can be labeled "CHINESE DISAPTERY" on the device
7. The inaccessibility of sound settings, and in particular the equalizer, during playback. Unforgivable cant.
8. The device has a CUSTOMED front. Vertical is higher than the standard by 5-6 mm. Therefore, the transition frame (if provided) will have to be “collective-farm” with a file!, Which is completely unacceptable. And even impossible on some cars.
TV and the camera has not yet connected.
I gave 11600r + 1130r-shipment. Overpaid. 7-8 thousand him the price in the market day. Given the functionality and navigation.
In operation on the car for 3 days. Correct if something is wrong.
Request to the respected members of the forum to unsubscribe under items 7 and 8. Who won how? (If he won)
Thanks to all.
Dinah:With geometry really crap, the study showed that the firmware thinks that it has a 4: 3 matrix, and in fact 16: 9, apparently the Chinese did not bother much about this, some problems were fixed, we are working on others

The review of the new version with the new screen resolution 800 * 480 in GPS from Brucekr:
We arrived 971 with a new screen 800 * 480. Visually, multimedia is much more beautiful, everything is dull in navigation, as if the contrast is overwhelmed. And the quality of the screen at 800 * 480 doesn’t pull at all. Adjustments don't save much.
The menu service comes, but the FM / AM gain does not work. The rest is all on the pictures:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

A small review from me, because It was not possible to use it:

Attached Image

• Fixed a bug in switching voice commands GPS;
• the difference between the receiver's loudness levels and other sound sources was eliminated (I think how they implemented, it’s necessary to redo or collective farm something, everything is simple, an individual volume control that remembers the receiver’s loudness level was implemented in the receiver software.
most importantly - the sound was goodbecause instead of the “basement” 7313 chips, they began to put something more decent: PTC PT7313E, can they read the forum? (I tried earlier versions of PTC - there was no quality!), if you have PT7313E, then you do not need to change it to TDA7313D. Measurements have shown that it does not spoil the sound PT7313E!
Attached Image

• remembers the last played track;
• added support for ipod in the menu, but how to connect is not clear.
Main disadvantages remained:
• mediocre receiver sensitivity;
• swimming receiver sound! Already there is a solution - we get add. Stereo decoder fee, details in a personal or ICq: 417635539
I did not dig deeper.

Treatise on SD cards
Some SD are not readable, formatting does not help, can be cured by sticking a piece of paper tape on the card. The card is slightly thickened and tightly pressed against the contacts.
In the radio two SD readers: Multimedia and GPS.
In multimedia, in older versions of the firmware (with the Pioneer logo) there were simple SD cards up to 4Gb, in the new multimedia version (CAR DVD, green stereo, in the header) the SDHC standard card allows up to 32Gb.
In gpsThe SDHC card module works, that is, the standard allows up to 32Gb ..
8 gigs in all holes works. But 16 is nowhere to be seen!
According to other data, 16Gb is coming.
Another cant. Listen to the flash drive (16Gb). Off mafon On - the flash drive does not see until you plug it and stick it again.
8 gig - no problem. (stereo white)

Delivery set and general technical characteristics:
Contents of delivery:
radio cassette player
usb - mini usb adapter
remote control;
GPS antenna; map with 2gb navigation software.
SPECIFICATIONS (GENERAL):
- Power supply: 9 - 14 V DC
- Supported formats: mp4, DivX, DVD, VCD, mp3, CD-DA, jpeg
* Lossless formats (FLAC) multimedia part does not understand (GPS must, through coreplayer).
- Maximum output power: 4x60 Wlie: rofl:
- Overall dimensions: 175х100х177 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
CHARACTERISTICS OF VIDEO SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Screen Format: 16: 9
800x480 navigation resolution
- Viewing angle: 170 °
- Screen diagonal: 7.0 "(17.5 cm)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE AUDIO SYSTEM
- Frequency band: 20-20000 Hz
- Signal / noise ratio:>80 dB
CHARACTERISTICS OF AM-TUNER
- Frequency range: 522-1620 kHz (EU)
- Frequency spacing: 440 kHz
- Sensitivity (-30dB): 35 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 40 dB
CHARACTERISTICS OF FM TUNER
- FM frequency range: 87.5-108 MHz
- Frequency step: 10.7 MHz
- Sensitivity (-30dB): 15 dB
- Signal / noise ratio:>50 dB
CHARACTERISTICS OF TV-TUNER
- VHF-L frequency range: 49.5 - 93.25 MHz
- The frequency range VHF-H: 168.25 - 224.25 MHz
- Frequency range VHF-H: 471.25 - 863.25 MHz - TV systems: PAL: B / G, I, D / K; NTSC: M; SECAM: D / K, B / G

Characteristics of the audio section:
Test results of the multimedia part and GPS, RightMark test:
Multimedia part (DVD) before rework:
GPS module (NWD-N607-V6 Mesada) before rework:
Multimedia part (DVD) after rework:
Irregularity of the frequency response (in the range of 40 Hz - 15 kHz), dB +0.52, -1.15
The noise level, dB (A) -83.5
Dynamic range, dB (A) 83.4
Harmonic distortion,% 0.0086
Harmonic distortion + noise, dB (A) -74.5
Intermodulation distortion + noise,% 0.183
Channel interpenetration, dB -79.7
Intermodulation at 10 kHz,% 0.036

Troubleshooting - improvements DA-971:
Beginners do not even have to try. SLEEP, remember about grounding, statics, etc., at your own peril and risk: nono :!
The subtleties of disassembly - it is better to disassemble with the inserted cd disc. Do not forget to open locks on the trains. Do not break them, they do not like it. From the "sandwich" of the screen, the touch panel and the "farthing on the floor" will fall out, it is better not to disassemble the screen.
Leveling the volume - muting the receiver (no need for new versions):
Attached Image

We install 3.3kOhm resistors, as practice has shown better to put,2.2kOhm SMD size 0603 - turned divider, before soldering, clean the varnish, chew the earth.
Added laterYou can not serve the land, and place them at an angle of 900how didSpa_m, :
Attached Image

Leveling the volume - increase the bluetooth volume:
Remove 10k ohm resistors in the OS OOS replace with 33k ohm SMD frame size 0402 or 0603:
Attached Image

it is necessary to solder jewelry, only to those who have a thin soldering iron and can solder well.
Significant improvement in sound quality - replacing the 7313 volume and balance control chip. (No need for new versions)
If you have a PT7313E, you do not need to change it to TDA7313D. Measurements have shown that it does not spoil the sound PT7313E!
We only buy STMicroelectronics TDA7313ND firms in the SO28 package and change the unknown Chinese fake 7313 to the TDA7313ND.
We get a new high-quality sound, the radio tape recorder is significantly transformed:
Sound before rework:andafter replacing with TDA7313ND
Remove USB from GPS module
Attached Image

The colors of the cable may be different, USB marking is on the back of the board:
(when you open it you will see), regardless of the GPS module, the conclusions are signed on the mother's connector:
Attached Image

among them, the 4th are responsible for USB: USB-5v, DN (D-), DP (D +), UGND find the match with "famale"http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/USBunsolder and everything is ok. The USB cable is better to use shielded with filters (barrels), I made a ring from the screen braid and through the washer under the screw of the mother for reliability.
I do not recommend loading USB input - use USB HUB with external power.
USB multimedia part
In order not to dangle the lace from the muzzle, it is soldered to the connector JP1, option from aleks576:
Attached Image

And from EVTEEV2007:
Attached Image

Laces in parallel do not use!
Finalization of the input circuit of the receiver
The bottom line is that the receiver input circuits are tuned to the middle of the band: the Soviet VHF band is 65-73 MHz + FM 88-108MHz is 87 MHz. You can reconfigure the middle 88-108MHz is 98 MHz, it is done by replacing 2 capacitors, it costs less than $ 1. But I left it for a snack. They are sold in babins, in ribbons of hundreds of thousands of pieces, but you can find 10 pieces of retail. Buy it is necessary ceramic capacitors: SMD size 0603 ratings: 18pF (picofarad) - 2 pcs. We sell them at least 10 pieces at a price of $ 0.2. - $ 0.3 a dozen. Change C61, C62, near the receiver. And on the receiver I put a small radiator - just in case. The saved parts should be kept and not be confused, so that there is an opportunity to return if you do not like the alteration. From practice it gives an increase in the reception, somewhere in two times. That's all that can be squeezed out of it.
GPS voice prompts while playing mp3, radio, etc. (in new versions it works without revision):
Two options, simple fromSpa_m, , by installing two wires, and more complicated from me.
First option from Spa_m, Mixes the sound of GPS prompts into the front speakers to an existing sound source.
Attached Image
As practice has shown, resistors are not needed!
The second option: it mutes the source (receiver, mp3, etc.) and switches to GPS, then returns.
Scheme
The transistors are practically any n-p-n current of at least 100mA, EC voltage is not less than 20V, I had MBT3904LT1.
Diode do not know, put that was :)))
Any relays to the appropriate voltage and contacts, I had these in stock.
Capacitors C1, C2 are C319, C320 removed from the motherboard.
Connection points to the motherboard
Hint switch signal
The resistor is removed.
Divorced, etched board - handmade: D
Finished board - for testing.
At one's own risk. : acute:
Replacing the UM TDA7388 on tda7560:
Changed, there is no significant difference. According to the measurements, the characteristics of the microcircuits are absolutely the same.
Comparison Vol.20
Overload Vol.35
Mono mode, instead of speakers resistance 3.9 Ohms, temperature +250With BP auto battery: D
Fuss for replacing a lot, IMHO is not worth it.
It seems, subjectively, the sound has become tougher, IMHO the damping properties of the TDA7560 are better, the sound is an amateur - but this is all "seemed".
Elimination of the "sagging" of the voltage output AMR - power antenna amplifier, refinement of the Spa_m,
Attached Image
The 331 (501) resistor does not cross over, but it is better to install a self-disconnecting fuse for 100-200mA 14v, otherwise the stabilizer may burn out due to the closure of the AMP output.
Output of the line output of the rear channels for the power amplifier
Attached Image

Find a wire with two "tulips", solder the central conductors to LR and RR, the screen (braid) to the "screen" or to any point where the "case" (-) is better closer to the chip, so that there is less unshielded wire. Do not output LF and RF, since they are on the wiring harness. Line out

VERY IMPORTANT ! What should be avoided so as not to "kill" your device.
We have two relatively independent multimedia devices and GPS, two types of versions, two types of firmware: multimedia (Sunplus chip, right SD slot, DVD, CD) 720x480 ttrom.bin firmware and the second (ARM9 chip, samsung) GPS 480x234 or 800x480, left SD slot. Each has its own firmware, drawings, etc.
DVD part firmware for DA-971:

I strongly do not recommend, without needing, flashing the DVD part, there were two cases of failure, due to improper flashing, the 1st one pulled out the USB flash drive during the firmware, the 2nd one is unknown. To flip the multimedia part, insert the ttrom.bin firmware into the right SD slot. When flashing, do not turn off the radio tape recorder, do not remove the SD until turn off / on. Use firmware from "trusted publishers". Be careful. At one's own risk.

If there is a wish and those who do not have hints in GPS can help with fishing the new firmware of the DVD part from the manufacturer. You can contact the manufacturer via MSN: [email protected] and [email protected] Service Center, so to speak, 89099171853. The manufacturer, regarding the firmware, was told to contact representatives in Moscow, here are the contact details of tel.89260173805 tel.89057622362 "
There is a representative office in Moscow, they work there as usual for the Chinasians. Their Email [email protected] can only attack them in English. If the mafon is not bought from them, then they send it to where it took it.

FIRMWARE ONLY FOR DA-971, do not apply to others! Firmware for new version of models 800x4800805E There is! Apply in a personal or ICQ: 417635539. The following are not suitable for "800x480"!
The number of your current firmware is visible in the service menu in the lower right corner. Flashing from a standard SD card in FAT32 format, SDHC cards - microSD with an adapter not to use.
The latest firmware 0903B, the Pioneer screensaver, reads SDHC over 4Gb.Attached file0903B.rar(1.37 MB)

kuzya001 : "...... Firmware 0827С accepts a 8 GB card, and the rest (personally I have) NO !!! By the way, this is the only firmware in which the stereo is written in green in the radio."
* 001 1110A (cardvd)
* 002 0827С (cardvd)

� ���������� ������� ��� �������� DVD, CD, USB � ��������� ����� 8 �� download

* 003 1110B with the Pioneer logo

You can change the pictures in the firmware on your own, it is not easy:
In a nutshell, disassemble the firmwareSunPlusEdit, save pictures, then edit them for yourself, convert them to mpgSunPlusEditor STK (Sunplus Tool Kit) or another program. Mpg size should not exceed the source files.
Next, disassemble the firmwareLogoEdit, we substitute new mpg, we collect and voila you have a new firmware.
LogoEdit
My example
DA-871/872/971/972 (Post # 4500476)

Firmware with different logos, new style:
There are two types of firmware: the 1st one that does not read SD sdhc cards (more than 4Gb), but in it you can change the Pioneer screen saver when turned on,
The 2nd type reads SD sdhc cards (more than 4Gb), but it is not possible to change the CAR DVD screen when turned on, the logo is put in place of the “hand with finger” when reading SD / DVD.
Firmware with Pioneer, CAR DVD, Hyundai.
Mersedes, Pioneer does not read sdhc cards.
Hounda, Chevrolet does not read sdhc cards.
Toyta does not read sdhc cards.
Nissan, reads sdhc.
Hyundai and Hyundai + Matrix, reads sdhc.
Mitsubishi, reads sdhc.

Firmware with various logos, native style:

In addition, there should be a firmware for the motherboard control processor - m3030rfcpgp, flash programmer. We didn’t run through it :( She has to solve the problem with the hints in the GPS and the extension of the mech. Antenna. Terminate the manufacturer.
Flashing experience

Firmware, dump, NandFlash GPS parts:
At the moment, it is known to use two types of GPS modules, two different manufacturers SACGM and MESADA NWD, respectively, with different firmware. In addition, there are different versions of hardware from the same manufacturer (NVD v6 ... v7).The module with a resolution of 800 * 480 "wasn’t twisted in the hands"; no firmware was seen; this is a new platform:
Attached Image

Do not flash your module with firmware from another manufacturer or an inappropriate version of hardware!
Identify the manufacturer without disassembling the radio
Successful flashing experience and not very
Firmware 480x234 SACGM:
* 001 FirmwareSACGM2005-V4.10.7 from DA-872fromcrazy59
* 004 FirmwareSACGM2005-V4.12.6 from DA-972fromcrazy59
Firmware 480x234 "I do not know what":
* 002 Firmware fromkuzya001
* 003 Contentnand flash
Firmware for 480x234 NWD:
English WindowsCE, Russian localization, cleanedThanks for that: thank_you:Gsmserver
DA-871/872/971/972 (Post # 4077358)
Dump 480x234 NWD-N607-V6 Mesada:
The method of taking a dump from your GPS device
Not the firmware, the contents of the NandFlash 800x480:
Attached fileNandFlash.7z(3.74 MB)

Composition and pictures of the entrails, menu service:
Go to the bluetooth menu dial * 3899 # and click on the little men. There should be a menu service, do not change anything, take a photo, put it on the forum:
Attached Image

In this version, GPS hints work:
Attached Image

And in this:
Free translation service menu:
倒车 Parking Parking
开机 画面 Boot screen Boot Screen
收音 区域 Radio regional Radio regional
tv 制式 Tv format TV format
语言 Language Language
媒体 Media Media
Service menu with translation fromEVTEEV2007
Attached Image

GPS module NWD-N607-V6 Mesada:
Products webpage.
Description, pinout. Scheme.
Attached Image

Attached Image

SACGM GPS module:
Products webpage.
Attached Image

Motherboard:
Attached Image

The processor controls the motherboard m3030rfcpgp:
Attached Image
Receiver:
Attached Image

DVD under the radiator SUNPLUS sphe8202tq:
Attached Image

Bluetooth module:
Attached Image

UZCH ST TDA7388
Touchpadhst-tpa7.0m
LCD h-h070L-12a
Photo review DA-974 from aleks576,

Reviews, those who put:

Connection Features:
1. ACC and + 12v The head unit took the main power from the ACC, and the constant +12 was used to "store settings." In the DA-971, the opposite is true and the wire is constant eg. + 12v is not suitable because I have it thin. I took a wire cross-section of 2.5-3 mm2 and, without fail, through a 15A fuse, I connected it to a permanent 12V ignition switch.
2. Convenience when I set the pandora 1870i alarm, the trunk channel turned on ACC and + 12V in parallel, and programmed this channel to turn on when the lock is turned and off when the alarm is set.
Thus, it is very convenient, I took out the keys of the radio tape recorder, it turned on the alarm, turned off, came, turned the key on, I had to turn it on - I turned on the remote with the remote control. In other signalka this is also possible. Recommend!
3. Output AMP and ANT , to power the antenna amplifier, you can not use, connect to the ACC through the protective fuse 1A. AMP does not give the desired current and power drops to 3 volts (but after the internal refinement described above, the AMP output can be used to power the antenna amplifier), ANT serves to extend the mechanical antenna, it works pulsed.
4. Outputs key +, key -, used to connect the control buttons on the steering wheel. In order to avoid damage, do not apply 12v to these inputs. . key + output + 5v to resistive divider, key- input from resistive divider (ADC input), black - common, body. Those. On "key -", depending on the button press, there should be a different voltage from 0 .... to 5v, i.e. each button press will correspond to its own voltage. But between the button voltages, there should be an interval of at least 0.5V.
After connecting the buttons, go to the menu and train. On / off button does not work.
CAN is not and is not supported.
A very necessary thing in terms of security and very convenient, the radio station clicks on the circle Fm1-Fm2-Fm3-Fm1, etc. Tracks toggles in navigation mode.
5. Installing the rear view camera DA-871/872/971/972 (Post # 4659926) DA-871/872/971/972 (Post # 4667834) DA-871/872/971/972 (Post # 4700999)
Correct connection DA-871/872/971/972 (Post # 4868637)

Known bugs. Possible malfunctions and methods of elimination:
Here is the telephone representation in Moscow. Service center 89099171853 as it were. The manufacturer, regarding the firmware, was told to contact representatives in Moscow. Just write in English. If the mafon is not bought from them, then they send it to where it took it.Somebody finish them, you need firmware for the motherboard control processor - m3030rfcpgp, flashing with the programmer. We didn’t run through it: (She has to solve the problem with hints in GPS and extension of mech antenna. It’s far and expensive to me from Odessa.
Known bugs:
1. The lack of voice prompts GPS (fixed in the new version) ( (ambush, turns) while listening to the radio, MP3. In new versions eliminated.
When you first turn on hints there, with subsequent no. IMHO existing flashing is not treated - need specific firmware for the motherboard control processor - m3030rfcpgp, flashing programmer.
Technical details:
Regarding the prompts, the 3rd processor participates in this, in a simplified way: percents. SUNPLUS sphe8202tqc in the DVD module (with its firmware), controls the multimedia part, resolves prompts, gives a go-ahead to the processor that controls the m3030rfcpgp motherboard (with its firmware) to receive a signal from GPS, the GPS module ARM ...... (with its firmware) and registry settings, through the wire AUD-SW (13pin) of the same connector, reports m3030rfcpgp, low signal level, that now I will say something! What the processor that controls the m3030rfcpgp motherboard urgently uses the I2C bus to switch the inputs of the 7313 and 74HC4052N chips to receive sound from the GPS, then, after the end of the signal - switching to high level AUD-SW (13pin), the sound is switched to the original source.
So, there is an error in the software (I even know which one: translation of the port from the input to the output), which leads to the lack of prompts in the firmware (in memory of U2 atmel 24c16n) percent. m3030rfcpgp. Flashing the multimedia part (SUNPLUS sphe8202tqс) does not lead to the absence of GPS prompts, flashing the GPS module also should not lead to the lack of prompts if it software supports AUD-SW (13pin) signal transmission.

Torment the manufacturer of MSN: [email protected] Service Center 89099171853. As a way to eliminate hardware refinement, two options, the installation of two resistors or the addition of email. scheme is shown here in the "modifications".
2. High receiver volume - hardware revision, shown here above.
3. Low audibility of the interlocutor on bluetooth - hardware revision, shown here above.
4. Mediocre sound - hardware revision, replacement of the chip, is shown here above.
5. Navigation does not save program settings. (Navitel, etc.) - for PNA, to save the settings, a script is written using MortScript.exe with the help of this program in the navigator.mscr file you can see where to save the settings. At the same time, the navigation prog should be run by the file navigator.exe, not Navitel.exe, i.e. I summarize in the directory with the program should be present these files.
6. Spa_m (Here are possible options, describing how the glitch manifested itself in me) We listen to music from USB (4Gb), watch GPS, and then a phone call. We speak on the blue tooth. We put down the phone. We see the GPS on the screen, the sound does not turn on from USB. We switch to the media, we see the menu of the blue tooth, we try to get out of it - but we can't: smile_good.gif. It is treated on-off, but when they call for a lot of times for the trip, they are very annoying. by
7. There is no automatic dimming of the screen at night (when turning on the dimensions).
8. During DVD, USB, SD playback, the screen cannot be dimmed (receiver can).
9. In old firmware, the ANT output runs for the first time. Then the signal for the extension, the movement of the antenna does not give. I do not know how in the new ones. The reason is similar to claim 1 and the solution is that you need a specific firmware for the motherboard control processor - m3030rfcpgp. Hammer the manufacturer!
10. Spa_m : Plays Disc. Watching GPS. Turn off the mafon. Turn on. GPS loaded, the disk did not even spin. Switch to mafon mode. Click on the radio. Enjoy the glitch. Being treated off-on. Or turn off from CD mode.
11. Lack of RDS , the part of the radio tape recorder comes with RDS, the part without it, in the service menu such a function is enabled programmatically. For its operation, it is necessary for the receiver IC to support it or must be an RDS controller.
I have near the receiver IC, there is an empty, unsoldered place for the controller, as I assume for RDS. There are cases of stuttering sound with RDS turned on.
12. Geometry , with the geometry really crap, the study showed that the multimedia firmware thinks that it has a 4: 3 matrix, but in fact 16: 9, apparently the Chinese did not bother much about this because not much striking. We are working on it.
13. Contrast if the picture contrast in the menu is very bright or very dark, in the menu service we change the first parameter, set it up as you like.

Possible malfunctions and methods of elimination:
1. Redness of the screen, only in GPS mode The reason is that the jumper is not soldered on the GPS module, which sets the screen modes.
2. Does not give the disc To give it was necessary to knock on the radio tape recorder - the reason for the wire was pressed against the CD / DVD carriage, inside the radio tape recorder.
3. Poor radio reception, “float tone” stations - may not work regular antenna amplifier. One of the reasons is that the antenna amplifier is connected to the output of the AMP radio tape recorder, it does not give the required current and power drops to 3 volts, thus the antenna amplifier does not work (after the internal refinement described above, the AMP output can be used). Output AMP and ANT, to power the antenna amplifier, can not be used, connect to the ACC through the protective fuse 1A.
For some receivers, the antenna is powered by the center wire (as in TV amplifiers).
Not always the power supply solves the problem with the reception.Let's define the terms - “bad” reception is the swimming of the tone (as if the high frequencies are being removed), as if someone is turning the tone knob here and there. I studied this question along and across: in all modern receivers, methods of dealing with interference are laid. If earlier we heard hissing, now for the fight with noise (in our case as well as in other modern radio tape recorders) the high-pass filter is turned on and the degree of stereo decoding decreases. The idea may have been good, but the implementation of it leads to an unpleasant sound effect!
What to do? How to get rid? Disable them is not possible, because They are inside the chip. I suppose that it is possible to make it programmatically, but there is no such function and access to the software, too.
What do we have a radio with good functionality, at a good price, but with such a disadvantage! : o
But the solution is, it is not simple. Studying the chip of our receiver, I found in it the output of an unperformed signal, before the filters. I developed my own stereo decoder (separate board) in which these filters were turned off, sent an uncorrected signal to it and returned the left and right channels to the tape recorder. The finished stereo decoder card is not sold on the radio market. This is my development - know-how. The cap is not described.
I will say one thing, I received, not the first time, excellent stereo decoding, with no distortion, crystal clear sound! Nothing floats, I hear with what quality each station is broadcasting, who indulges in low-quality mp3, etc. In general, the sound of the receiver has become studio, I can demonstrate in Odessa.
Fees can be obtained from me, please contact in a personal or ICQ: 417635539.
It is not difficult to install it: two power wires, an input and two outputs, that's all. No larger than a matchbox, self-adhesive, double-sided tape.
4. Killed by flashing DVD module chik777 : .... I defeated the DVD module I killed while flashing ... I spent a long time trying to flash through the JTAG cord, but I didn’t manage to do anything with the computer. The decision was made by flashing a direct SPI Flash ..... We have this T16-75HIP ---------- 8 foot below the processor. Vypayal connected to the programmer and flooded ..... put back and all OKKKKKK.
5. The touchpad does not work. There have already been two cases, the touchpad ceases to work both in GPS and in multimedia - the cable is peeled off from the glass, we better carry it to the workshop or we glue ourselves.
6. Out of Memory in IGO, from 4pna, if anyone encountered the problem of IGO 8 operation, namely, “The program crashes with an Out of Memory error ?!”, the solution is this way: remove all in the data.zip and branding.zip files Unnecessary screen extensions left only its 480x234. these files become smaller in size and everything should work.

There was a solution - the elimination of the "float" sound receiver! Now a clean studio sound receiver for you!
Details here:

The reason is that in the new receivers (and in the TEF6624T) there are two filters, one reduces the high frequencies, and the second decreases the stereo decoding and they are connected when the signal is weak. In the old receivers this was not the case. when a weak signal, you heard only psh-shi-k ... and that's it.
And now clever uncles, in new microcircuits masks this psh-and-k, including filters. You hear it as a floating sound, disgusting, disgusting, annoying!
The microcircuit itself receives weakly; the external amplifiers do not solve the problem. Hardware can not disable the filters. But the solution was found! I found a signal in the receiver to a stereo decoder. I made an external, my own stereo decoder, in which these filters are disabled, and from it I fed back to the radio tape recorder the L, R channel.
As a result, he received high sound quality, studio sound, he heard the stations broadcasting in different ways and the most important thing is NO FLOATING sound.
At the request of colleagues, I started to make stereo decoder boards.
I will say one thing, I received, not the first time, great stereo sound, with no distortion, crystal clear! I tried different chips.
In my THD, Total Harmonic Distortion = 0.02%. And in native 1%!
Channel Separation 30 ... 45dB, in native 26 .... 40dB
pilot suppression 55 ... 70 dB, in the native 30..40dB
Install the board at the nearest radio workshop. It is connected by 5 wires: two power supply, 1 input, two R, L outputs.

Details in a personal or ICQ 417635539

My site is dedicated to the modernization of the Chinese tape recorderhttp://denya.byethost7.com/

* Dear Colleagues!
Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.

Post has been editedDinya_ - 13.01.15, 23:25
Crazy Max
Message#2
26.01.10, 21:14
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 05.11.07

Good day Dinah! Acquired the same radio. My DVD menu is included, BUT DON'T SAR, there is nothing interesting in there except the choice of language, which is not clear on what it affects. But about the sound (floating) in the radio receiver ...... this is really true. Antenna is also with an amplifier. Without an amplifier is really bad. The sound floats without a difference from removal or approach to the transmitter. At first I thought that the GPS antenna was fonite. Disconnected, no difference. Maybe what filter to put? How did you deal with this problem?
Dinya_
Message#3
27.01.10, 11:01
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 484
Samsung SGH-i200

Good afternoon, congratulations on your purchase.
I think that I myself should refine the FM technique, I have experience and knowledge, I need to increase the selectivity, I think I should add a filter for IF 10.7, and see the AGC circuits.
Do you have sound settings in the DVD menu? audio decoder outputs - stereo, PCM, DTS, delays, etc., are interested in the ability to receive multi-channel audio.
I also want to modify the sound levels - strangle the receiver, raise the bluetooth. Large scatter - when listening to the receiver and go to talk on bluetooth have to do louder. And how are you?

Post has been editedDinya_ - 27.01.10, 12:25

--------------------
A good sound in a car is not a luxury, but a nice addition!
Crazy Max
Message#4
27.01.10, 20:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

Thank. There are 2 tabs in the DVD menu. The first is the choice of language, as I understand it in the DVD menu, and the second tab is the TV settings, in which the type of decoder is selected. Honestly, the DVD menu is completely stupid, nothing useful. There is no sound selection in the DVD menu. 5 in 1 no sound. In principle, with good sound quality in the movie cassette gives a good sound. Regarding the difference in sound in the radio, bluetooth, mp3, too, there is, in particular, the radio is very high. When you speak on bluetooth, you raise the level, and then it switches automatically to the radio and hits the ears. TENSES. Previously, the position of the antenna on the previous radio tape recorder (the antenna in me rises and falls around 180 degrees) did not affect the signal quality, but now it does. The antenna has become very sensitive. The other day I will connect the TV antenna. It will be interesting the quality of TV reception .........
Dinya_
Message#5
27.01.10, 21:22
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 484
Samsung SGH-i200

I also do not enter this menu, I am interested in another menu which is described in the instructions and can be entered by clicking on the remote control, but this does not happen :(
The volume level to crush is not a question, hands with a soldering iron will reach, I will give a recommendation. The sound of the DVD and the picture is super! TV antenna has not yet connected, the same is interesting.

--------------------
Crazy Max
Message#6
29.01.10, 10:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

This button on the remote also does not work. The break is on and there is no result. By the way, the instructions indicate the remote car dvd 2 and I have 7. I set the TV antenna. (horns on glass). A couple of channels caught well. But very much depends on the location. So judging the receiver itself is very difficult. While I understand the settings. A couple of channels is not enough. Maybe this antenna. With a good signal, the matrix shows well. Resolution as in dvd. By the way, doesn’t touch you (in the dark) a very bright music player menu? Can there be any hidden functions for extinguishing the screen? Or change the picture, but for this I think you need to climb inside and reflash it.
Ghost140
Message#7
05.02.10, 06:43
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 84
Check in: 04.02.10
HTC One M7

Good day, dear. Can you tell me which OS is installed on this device?
Thank.
Crazy Max
Message#8
05.02.10, 16:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

Win Ce 5.0
Ghost140
Message#9
09.02.10, 13:16
User
[offline]

Messages 84
HTC One M7

Link corrected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZceoD5t5YbQ...player_embedded
Add. Did you try to install the software? Navitel, Garmin, etc. New maps on IGO?
crazy59
Message#10
10.02.10, 14:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 493
Check in: 01.02.10

I put Navitel, Avtosputnik, IGO 8, Garmin on the same machine, everything works and an alternative menu from Captain Shock

Here is the linkhttp://kolomnashop.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6527#6527the most recent post. resolution 480 * 234

But the menu with the icon of Harminhttp://kolomnashop.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?...&start=2085

Post has been editedcrazy59 - 11.04.10, 13:32
Ghost140
Message#11
11.02.10, 08:14
User
[offline]

Messages 84
HTC One M7

Thanks for the link, but ...
There is no Garmin in this menu. How to screw? Dancing with a tambourine?
480x234 ??? .....
480x9:16= 270. Thus, a menu with a resolution of 480x272 is more suitable for a screen with a 16: 9 aspect ratio. The picture does not stomps? Buttons on a tache normally respond?
The manufacturer’s stated resolution looks at least strange.

* CHARACTERISTICS OF VIDEO SYSTEM
* Screen Format: 16: 9
*Resolution:1440x1080, 500 lines
* Viewing angle: 170 °
* Screen diagonal: 7.0 "(17.5 cm)

If a16:9that1440x1080Well, can not be. Or is a pixel no longer square? Or am I stupid chegoj?
Thank.

Post has been editedGhost140 - 11.02.10, 08:19
crazy59
Message#12
11.02.10, 13:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 493
Check in: 01.02.10

can somebody beat the radio? and then swims
Dinya_
Message#13
11.02.10, 13:53
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 484
Samsung SGH-i200

I'm going, I have to go there with a soldering iron ...

--------------------
Ghost140
Message#14
11.02.10, 14:41
User
[offline]

Messages 84
HTC One M7

For me, the radio is not important. What about TV? Enough simple antenna, or need some super-duper spaced version with an amplifier? ... and the price tag in the camera?

Post has been editedGhost140 - 11.02.10, 14:43
krpnovosel
Message#15
12.02.10, 09:27
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 09.01.10

Hello! Tell me how to properly connect a Nokia 5800 mobile phone to a Bluetooth radio for (Hans Fries speakerphone);
Crazy Max
Message#16
12.02.10, 21:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

A firmware from servicemen can uh ... ask. Firmware native, or themselves mutili? In the device, all the functions work after the firmware?

After 2 weeks I want to get to them. I'll try to find out from them.

Posted on 12.02.2010, 21:42:
Hello! Tell me how to properly connect a Nokia 5800 mobile phone to a Bluetooth radio for (Hans Fries speakerphone);

In the beginning with the bluetooth, I also had problems with the password. Type the wrong password ... I made the radio tape recorder. Namely, he pulled an hour out of the network (while the wires were connected). And lo and behold, the password came up ...

Post has been editedCrazy Max - 12.02.10, 21:43
Dinya_
Message#17
17.02.10, 12:17
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 484
Samsung SGH-i200

Here is our manufacturer’s website with a product catalog.http://www.a8v.cn/index_rn.aspx.
Can anyone know Chinese or English and ask for the firmware from them?
The contact form does not work for them; they do not respond to my letters.

--------------------
kuzya001
Message#18
18.02.10, 00:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1038
Check in: 16.08.07

Onigo @ 17.2.10, 7:28*
What is the difference between PIONEER DA-971 GPS and 972 models?

Only the shape of the buttons on the 972-swing))) And the price is one))

Post has been editedkuzya001 - 11.04.10, 14:30

--------------------
Crazy Max
Message#19
20.02.10, 01:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45

Where sewed ???

Sewed under warranty, where bought. I understand that they are taken to the warranty, because they brought them a tape recorder and then arrived took. Immediately on the spot do not. I asked them about the firmware what? how to get? To which I received the answer that the warranty will not give the firmware, such as their bread ... And what firmware ..... but x ... knows. As for 971 and 972, the only difference is the buttons. 971 single buttons. 972 doubles ...

Today I discovered that when playing mp3 via the GPS menu there is RADOM (random selection). :)

Post has been editedbambei - 15.08.10, 17:06
Dinya_
Message#20
01.03.10, 17:23
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 484
Samsung SGH-i200

crazy59 @ 1.3.10, 11:15*
Today I talked with the manufacturer of this miracle of technology. I tried to extract the firmware from them, they don’t say anything sensible and communicate with not wanting to see what happens next. Communicated through MSN. They said that they are looking for the firmware later sent.

Super I did not succeed, oh it would be super, get another wiring diagram for external buttons (key wires).
Now I will open my own. Still they have a principal circuit ...

Post has been editedDinya_ - 01.03.10, 17:28

--------------------
Dinya_
Message#21
01.03.10, 19:14
Experienced
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 484
Samsung SGH-i200

In lichku skinte, I, too, with the language is bad, let's first try, if it does not work out, then I will.
Chip receiver NXP tef6624t information on it can not find, there is no datasheet, but nothing, only sellers ....
I cannot determine the dvd part of the microcircuit - a radiator is stuck on it, maybe, who knows, he knows.
More chips m52795fp audio, video switch.
Here are the pictures:
GPS module:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Motherboard:
Attached Image

Receiver:
Attached Image

DVD under the radiator SUNPLUS sphe8202tq
Attached Image

Bluetooth module
Attached Image

UZCH ST TDA7388

Post has been editedbambei - 15.08.10, 17:07

--------------------

127 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 04:12