Smoking room TRV-club | please do not blow your nose in the curtains

Rep: (1203)
Attached ImageLounge TRV-Club.With friends.

CLUB ADDRESS * TRV-FAQ * FAQ on TRV club edition

Attached ImageAttached Image

Welcome !
Here you can get comfortable, take off your tie and put your feet on the table
(if you are not sure about the freshness of your socks, gentlemen, try not to take off your shoes)
We ask for the werewolves to leave their animal habits behind the door.

Attached Image

Interior:

Attached ImageRight wall. Club Card
those who wish to geographically can refer toCard Keeper

Attached ImageFrontal wall. Our interFACES

Attached Image

Club chairmanTRV(very dangerous)

Attached Image

TopazReVolution Committee (beasts, well, just beasts ...)

Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Secret search (they are everywhere ...)

Club members who did not wish to remain anonymous (hopelessly lit up ...)

Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

Attached ImageLeft wall. Pindyk-standВ®

Musical arrangement:

Attached ImageDJSaturnalia

Oral creativity:

Entertainment:

Attached Imageprose,games

Historical quote: "every addict has the right to change the firmware and design once a week" пїЅ HAVESOV
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Our magicians:
Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Our friends:

The tobacco provided in the club is uncertified. In case of clogging of your pipe, the administration of the club and the site are not liable, definitely. All actions at your own risk! S-s-bang-x and rr-risk-k, gentlemen and possible ladies ... Yes, I almost forgot: beware of casual communication!

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 07.04.16, 16:29

M about b and ln and I * R e in about l and c and I
in the style of jokes attributed to Harms

Attached Image

********** 1 **********
Lenin did not like mobile phones. He said they destroy the brain. But the real reason is not called.
For conspiracy.
Although he often often spoke on the communicator with Clara Zetkin.
Trotsky pretended not to notice.
Only once did Trotsky betray himself.
When he finished the next morning, after an on-site meeting with the workers, a jar of brine, asked Lenin to determine their GPS coordinates.
Lenin smiled from the pillow with a narrowed eye. But he said nothing.
Forces were not.

********** 2 **********
Lenin did not like mobile phones.
And I thought that no one knows why. But everyone knew perfectly.
What is the point of capturing mail, telegraph and telephone, if everyone has a mobile?
But Lenin was very fond of this tactic. He spied it on the Internet.
And in all cities seized mail, telegraph and telephone.
And expropriated. In the name of the Revolution.
He even had three cabinets with inscriptions in his office. And always bursting.
Trotsky envied in a good way.

********** 3 **********
Once, a visiting pickpocket was walking along the Smolny corridor.
And I ran into a small, bald peasant.
He was very happy and began to ask him: where did he come from, and whether there is a mail, telegraph and telephone in their city.
Pickpocket gladly supported the conversation. And at this time I pulled a communicator from my pocket.
As he left, he asked Dzerzhinsky, who was standing nearby, if he knew who he was talking to. Dzerzhinsky replied that he was talking to Lenin.
Returning, the pickpocket told his comrades what meeting he had. But no one believed him.
Everyone knew that Lenin did not like mobile phones.

********** 4 **********
Krupskaya always used the communicator.
From the principle. To show their independence to Lenin.
True, she only needed the connection. And toys. And to make it bigger.
Her communicator always got to Poland.
And he flew well: Lenin, when in the morning, after a revolutionary bathhouse with revolutionaries, came home, barely dodged.
Then Krupskaya gave him to Budyonny: he was on the road all the time, but he wrote poorly. And spoke, on the contrary, well. Loud and with expressions. Krupskaya liked it.
Wai-Fi was really weak there. Budyonny tried several times to download German erotica with Clara Zetkin. Always disconnected at the end of the download. He was very angry. He used to jump up on a horse, waving his sword, and his mustache is so militant ...
Lenin himself at these moments tried to leave Poland as soon as possible.

********** 5 **********
Dzerzhinsky really wanted a communicator. But he was afraid to tell Lenin about this.
Everyone knew why. But no one wanted to help him.
Only Trotsky wanted to fold, but changed his mind. That undoubtedly contributed to the cause of the revolution.
One day, Krupskaya said she wanted a newer model.
Dzerzhinsky was delighted, but Krupskaya presented her old communicator to Budyonny.
She really liked how he rustles his mustache in the microphone.
Dzerzhinsky was very upset, and also began to grow a mustache.
Lenin just smiled at that. Narrowed eyes.

********** 6 **********
Rosa Luxemburg liked Lenin very much. And she often tried to make him a video call.
But Lenin always turned off the camera in the settings. Especially because of Rosa Luxemburg.
He liked Clara Zetkin.
And Clara Zetkin liked Budyonny's mustache. She tried to make video calls for him, but this mode did not work for Budenny. Then she sent him a link to erotica. With his participation. But Budenny had a weak Wi-Fi, and he could not download anything.
Never.

********** 7 **********
Once, walkers came to Lenin. Very far away.
Because Lenin did not answer their calls, but ignored SMS. Although, delivery reports arrived.
They spent the whole day at the door of his office. But Lenin never opened. And on knock shouted from behind the door that the subscriber is unavailable. But they did not believe.
In the evening Dzerzhinsky walked by and explained to them that Lenin was in Poland. And roaming yet.
They began to find out who shouts from behind the door.
It turned out Trotsky indulges.

********** 8 **********
Once Lenin lost a sim card.
And he went to restore it. But the telephonists did not believe him that he was Lenin.
Everyone knew that Lenin did not like mobile phones. He had to climb on the table and stretch his arm forward.
When he got home, he decided: since this is the case, a new SIM card, I’ll go for something fresh. I downloaded the latest firmware of Karl Marx and let's go. When sewn, looks - and she is in German. And he forgot to download the Russifier from Engels. And how to download now, the devil knows. I will call, think Trotsky, ask the Russifier to throw off. But Trotsky responds to unknown numbers and immediately resets ... I had to turn on the camera in video call mode. And suddenly the bell.
And nobody knows the number, Lenin was surprised and answered.
And there Rosa Luxemburg.

Attached Image

All rights reserved. 12/20/2009 * myrainbow *

Attached ImageAnd r about in and I c o m n a t a Attached Image

Attached Image

We play online

Attached Image Attached Image

Playing on Topaz

Chess PocketFritzAttached fileChess.rar(5.4 MB)

Simple foolAttached fileDurak.rar(56.79 KB)

Card gameAttached fileUno.rar(960.13 KB)

Text questAttached fileSteel_Rat.rar(172.68 KB)

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 13.02.14, 23:05

Rep: (828)
myrainbow
and me at stake?

Mc Ray,
With joy, here is the main one on this subject,write

a-k1989 @ 13.12.09, 18:28*
The link is understood as deprivation of liberty

he is underground:

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 13.12.09, 18:32

Rep: (0)
Help to return the old keyboard with ala gestures:
http://wmpoweruser.com/wp-content/uploads/...12/screen09.jpg
I downloaded version 2.07: rolleyes:

electronus,
a hundred years have not seen her ...
Let's try to search

Rep: (948)
Picture

here are the creations of our club, which is missing due to old age ...

TRV Helper
  • How to correctly make your taskbar
  • Standard icons are displayed on shortcuts (labels on the home). What to do?
    To remove old icons we goApplication Data \ HTC \ ProgLauncher all selected and deleted
  • When circumstances were not clarified, the screen darkened when running on battery power, and when I tried to increase the brightness, I found out that the slider increased / decreased the brightness from the battery, and remained from the outlettynts
  • How to replace the picture when starting the firmware from white to black? -So
  • How to sign dll? -So
  • how to cure ... when falling asleep, the animal does not want to scream about sms (TRV 3.60) ....
    It is possible so HKLM \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ RIL \ "DisableSMSWakeUpEvent" = dword: 00000000 Only the device wakes up when SMS arrives
  • What can be done that would be in 3.60 sound input. The bell was turned off with the reg button. loudness?
    ... try, maybe a ride ...tynts
    or so - Delete the key, then SR. Perhaps, you can simply put the value "0", did not check.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ HTC \ VolumeOverlay]
    "COM3" = dword: 00000001

• Is it possible on this device through the menu or registry to make the device be removed from sleep mode with the front buttons, and not just the top button?
    soorSo
  • how to make cab delete registry keys
    So

registry tweaks

Adding manila tabs

TRV decoration
clock

tax bars

slider

icons

weather

manic pribluda

keyboard, dialers, calculators

the calendar

Splash, splash screen, etc.

CHT

all tabs background

for Dynamic Operator Name

Renaming cities and time zones

Various tools

Various programs

TRV mods

HomeVideo by Lena na BMW

Attached Image

Post has been editedDenlarik - 29.11.12, 18:35

Rep: (100)
myrainbow
Plus for the topic!
finally, you can relax and read the chatter of colleagues in the shop)))

Ps By the way, I looked for firmware 1.24 for all tabs, without balances and other bloat, I could not find it. Maybe there is one? It would be possible to cram it into fact. And the clock, who uses what, so that it was worked out.
But it will be necessary to steam it with a choice.
pps Well this is so, dreams and requests.;)

Post has been editedDenlarik - 30.07.10, 12:25

Rep: (88)
by the way a good idea;)

Rep: (166)
Well, congratulations to all the new home!

Rep: (100)
and about the card - why only fucking tough guys get into it, or are it possible for mere mortals too? or lost all tags while carrying a map from wall to wall?

GunsZ,
just the Guardian was angry that the people there were all confused and removed, he decided to do it anew.
Write to him in the header link

Rep: (88)
GunsZ @ 12/13/09, 6:59 PM*
and about the card - why only fucking tough guys get into it, or are it possible for mere mortals too? or lost all tags while carrying a map from wall to wall?

just someone deleted me first (yesterday), and today I’ve transferred it to the forest belt: beee: so I decided that it would be more rational for me to follow it: yes2: so write to PM, I’ll all be happy to add;)

Rep: (154)
With the move! : drinks:
I would be in place of managing the topic of TRV in general, would close it for n-time. With access only to the author and the guru.
On the one hand, the boss still said that there would be no new ones before NG.
On the other hand, young people who have “caps” and “fak-i” will stop writing there what it means ... After the boss’s “return” there will be much cleaner.
IMHO.

Rep: (948)
Yes, in general, it is necessary to post a discussion of the past here, and there only links to them with a description of the changes, then no one will swear, so it’s like a tweaker and like and on the topic

Attached Image

Post has been editedDenlarik - 26.10.10, 15:02

Rep: (1211)
Links and fact advanced, like faku on devices.

Rep: (51)
Hello!
I poked into the map for a long time, and could not add myself to it ... I started to see old, I don’t understand much already: D

Rep: (578)
Greetings)
Guys, tell me, please, some beautiful background on the tabs at 2.20 ..
And even if I put another background image, the weather animation starts to slow down a lot ..: thank_you:

Rep: (1)
Now here you can just talk about the firmware, or rather about the firmware?
For example, it became clear to me from my own experience that the battery holds for 1.24 for a long time, but it was very inconvenient beckoning 2.1 :)

Rep: (51)
barsuk4,
you have to choose:
or beauty and battery for the day
or modesty and a battery for 3 days: D

Rep: (1211)
Or extended battery.
By the way, I sell one in Moscow.

Msawka
There are brakes, even when rolling back to the default picture. So either the weather or the background, you can immediately on all tabs.

Or HD2. :)

Post has been editedNerovinger - 13.12.09, 19:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 08:38