Newbie Questions

Rep: (1329)
Newbie Questions

Forum Rules | How to quickly understand the structure of the Android section and become "your" on the forum | FAQ on client functionality | FAQ on the forum (through the full version) | Android OS FAQ | Android - Glossary | Terms and jargon | Help in finding programs for Android OS | Android - Devices | Android - Firmware | Theme archive

Any questions about the Android OS? For the first time familiar with this operating system? Then this topic is especially for you. Here you can feel free to askany Android related issues for which there was no discussion topic.
  1. First of all, check outuseful links to existing forum topics.In specialized (profile) topics always prompt more accurately.
  2. If you want to get Root rights, read>>here<<
  3. Use the "Search" button / "Search" in the official appmake sure that the answer to your question is not on the forum.
  4. If you carefully studied the links and did not find a suitable topic, ask a question here. A huge number of participantssavagemessiahzine.comalways ready to help!

Sections and topics on popular issues
User manuals for different versions of Android OS in Russian
Why do not you need to tell the forum participants "Thank you"
A forum member who has given you good advice should not write messages with the text “Thank you, you are the coolest!”
Images must be removed under the spoiler
All attached to the messageImages must be hidden in the spoiler. Remember that not all users are sitting at the monitors under 20 "On a small screen of a smartphone, a sheet of several images can discourage all the desire for help.

What is recommended to indicate in your message:
  1. The full name of the device (manufacturer, model).
  2. The version of the operating system.
  3. The presence or absence of Root rights on the device.
  4. What actions were performed (installing the firmware, resetting the settings to the factory settings, etc.)
  • The more literate you describe the problem, the more information you provide and the more carefully you read the cap - the greater the chance that you will be able to help!

Kindly request to all experienced users who decided to help newcomers: No need to laugh at the naive and somewhere not the most intelligent questions, do not show your superiority. Everybody was just starting to learn new things and asked questions. Show respect to each user, do not provoke a conflict. Answer directly and to the point.

Topics Curator: gar_alex

Post has been editedgar_alex - 14.05.20, 01:18
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
Hello. Forgive me if in the wrong section I write. The question is: is the TV LG. (Simple no frills). There is a TV set-top box android NEXBOX A95X. There is a USB adapter. wireless headphones. HOW connect headphones to the TV to watch movies. TV found headphones. I turn the film, there is no sound. and nowhere to be found. no TV, no headphones. What you need to connect the headphones to the TV. I must say that the level of my knowledge of these "tricks" at the level of "novice". Help me please.

Rep: (64)
* irina-milisa,
The order of your actions describe - that where and how to connect.
And model would do well to know.

Hello!
So decided the old megaphone-login with a broken screen to adjust as the wi-fi security cameras hang in the yard of a tree, let him look at the gate, tothe sofa is not upthe house does not come out when the dog barks.
I threw everything to the factory settings and was ambushed.
Now he asks, "to get started", click on the circle or the OK button. The trouble is that it is precisely at this point on the screen is not working broken touchpad. A small rectangle at the bottom of the screen, the rest of the screen normallno works. And auto-rotation does not help, he stupidly does not turn anywhere on the start screen.
Home button and back-and how it is called third - are available in the setup log can by deploying top menu. Then use the Auto-rotate screen, you can click anything.
So that's the problem - how to install the application in such a situation?
What I've found him to replace, that he thought he had all pressed and he has long been in operation.
To pick up a computer, files can read write, Android Studio sees it as a USB device, just as an apk file to run not think of any.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedteodim - 24.01.18, 19:39
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (366)
* DrMcSheen , Connect to a BT-mouse device as an option.
More is possible through adb install another launcher

Post has been editedCalhoon - 24.01.18, 10:27

* Calhoon there is no good, unfortunately.
More is possible through adb install another launcher - but there can be more?

Post has been editedDrMcSheen - 24.01.18, 10:36

Rep: (366)
* DrMcSheen I suggested two options to solve the problem of the possible - take your pick. Maybe someone more then advise.

* Calhoon
possible through adb install another launcher
Googling.
Devaysa struggled with the choice among a heap of emulators.
As a result, I won!
Thank!

How then do you put a plus in karma?
He writes that "We do not have enough posts!"

Post has been editedDrMcSheen - 24.01.18, 10:55

* SemBoroda, well. in the STB NEXBOX A95X put usb adapter (model and brand name on it is not indicated, and I do not know). On TV network outbred blyutuz found Bluetooth Headset (Wireless Bluetooth Headset BH-320). I downloaded some application on the TV mono Bluetooth router, through which I hear sounds when checking the earphone and turn on the film through sound is not quite HD videobox application. What to do?

Rep: (4154)
irina-milisa @ 24.01.18, 11:10*
On TV network outbred blyutuz found Bluetooth Headset (Wireless Bluetooth Headset BH-320).
If you watch TV without a set-top box, and the "just because", the sound on the headphones go?

/ You are very complicated to talk about their problem. We have to assume a lot and guess. It is clear that you, being close to all these facilities, there are obvious "stuff" of which you do not consider it necessary to mention. Here are examples of such "little things":
- USB-Adapter - What kind of adapter? For what? (You do not say, we have to speculate: - maybe it's USB-bluetooth adapter - this could be a LAN-adapter?
- where and how you connect a wireless headset? To TV? (You're even a TV described the "horrible detail" = "LG without the bells and whistles" (there it bluetooth or not?) Or to set-top box connecting, and TV only as a "screen" set-top box using? Your phrase "on the TV mongrel network bluetooth found "Both options allow. /

Wireless Bluetooth Headset BH-320 = is a mono headset, it was not originally designed for listening to music (it does not support the A2DP protocol) just for the hands-free phone function.
Program "mono Bluetooth router", etc. sometimes (!) allow some (!) Android system transmits the "music" channel of the system to mono headset.
irina-milisa @ 24.01.18, 11:10*
I downloaded some application on your TV
So you still smart TV on the Android system, or "just TV LG without the bells and whistles"?

Not sure how to name your TV? Write his model, not just the name of the manufacturer.

Post has been editedW.Master - 24.01.18, 11:57

Rep: (64)
* irina-milisa,
In normal mode, without having to connect extra. devices and installations on everything works fine?
There is a theme of your console:Talk NEXBOX A95X,
You can ask there.
Once you get difficult, it is not clear ...

Rep: (167)
Prompt whether the program exists under windose to emulate install the firmware? Here are collected the firmware and to a hundred times not to pull the phone, it would be good emulate firmware installation for the detection of errors and other things

oflarm @ 24.01.18, 15:40*
Is there a program windose to emulate install the firmware?

Your desired profile here =Mobile PC emulators
But in general, the more reliable test firmware on the device, not an emulator. The emulator may or may not reveal any problems, or add your own.

Rep: (114)
oflarm @ 24.01.18, 14:40*
Prompt whether the program exists under windose to emulate install the firmware?

IMHO. There are no such programs, even if it was something other than the physical device, you normally do not test the firmware.

Rep: (181)
Of good.
Please tell me how to delete all information from the private phone shalt not pereproshivaya but to keep all the decorations (change fonts, system icons changed, Ruth, rekaveri).
I want to give the phone.

The navel of the earth @ 01/24/18, 17:19*
but to keep all the decorations (change fonts, system icons changed, Ruth, rekaveri).
if all these decorations were made by editing system files (or "manually" or using the route-law), then when you reset the factory settings, they are not going anywhere.
Ruth-law and rekaveri just will not go away unless Ruth "temporary" is obtained.

Rep: (2757)
* Navel from the earth
Not pereproshivaya with a wipe-way. recovery program run, a lot of information "remote" will find in the phone. Flash, and then install
font change, change system icons, Ruth, rekaveri
a long time will not take, but it will be quieter.

Rep: (56)
Who knows why shows "Request input"?
Use ChromiumAddBlock, vobychnom chrome no.
How to remove it, even when I press the "Accept" all exactly the curtain hanging in the
Screen
Attached Image

* pavlik9rus46123,
refer to the topicChromium

: Help: Hello, I need help. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge and the last time I happen incomprehensible crap with charging he sit down and I connect it to the power supply (rapid charge included), then there is a charge (3-7%, for example), I turn it on, I had a couple of messages and it shuts down, then gives me a charge of 0%. I tried to leave it for the night, got 15%. Cool, huh? In the end, I turn off the power by 3-5%, turn on the phone keyboard shortcut: Set the volume down + and safely charge more. In the first work, then this needs to be done three or four times.
What could be the problem?

Rep: (117)
Can you please tell what to do. In short the phone is constantly on the Wi-Fi turned off. Sam, I do without doing. I do not understand what it depends on. I go to the Wi-Fi, click the "Connect", but nothing happens. Falls several times on / off Wi-Fi, that would earn. But then falls off again. Android: 6.0.1, Ruth is.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 11:12