17.07.10, 12:44
Retired biorobot
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9608
Check in: 04.02.07
Google nexus 5

Вопросы новичка download

Forum Rules | How to quickly understand the structure of the Android section and become "your" on the forum | FAQ on client functionality | FAQ on the forum (through the full version) | Android OS FAQ | Android - Glossary | Terms and jargon | Help in finding programs for Android OS | Android - Devices | Android - Firmware | Theme archive

Any questions about the Android OS? For the first time familiar with this operating system? Then this topic is especially for you. Here you can feel free to askany Android related issuesfor which there was no discussion topic.
  1. First of all, check outuseful links to existing forum topics.In specialized (profile) topics always prompt more accurately.
  2. If you want to get Root rights, read>>here<<
  3. Use the "Search" button / "Search" in the official appmake sure that the answer to your question is not on the forum.
  4. If you carefully studied the links and did not find a suitable topic, ask a question here. A huge number of participantssavagemessiahzine.comalways ready to help!

Sections and topics on popular issues
User manuals for different versions of Android OS in Russian
Why do not you need to tell the forum participants "Thank you"
A forum member who has given you good advice should not write messages with the text “Thank you, you are the coolest!”
Images must be removed under the spoiler
All attached to the messageImages must be hidden in the spoiler.Remember that not all users are sitting at the monitors under 20 "On a small screen of a smartphone, a sheet of several images can discourage all the desire for help.

What is recommended to indicate in your message:
  1. The full name of the device (manufacturer, model).
  2. The version of the operating system.
  3. The presence or absence of Root rights on the device.
  4. What actions were performed (installing the firmware, resetting the settings to the factory settings, etc.)
  • The more literate you describe the problem, the more information you provide and the more carefully you read the cap - the greater the chance that you will be able to help!

Kindly request to all experienced userswho decided to help newcomers: No need to laugh at the naive and somewhere not the most intelligent questions, do not show your superiority. Everybody was just starting to learn new things and asked questions. Show respect to each user, do not provoke a conflict.Answer directly and to the point.

Topics Curator: gar_alex

Post has been editedgar_alex - 16.07.18, 16:02
Reason for editing: Edit
Ded_Ivan
Message#2
27.01.17, 07:04
old-timer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 8756
Check in: 06.01.12
Beeline M2

* kolasuper1,
as an option:

The topic is intended for those who want to remove
unnecessary applications without consequences, release
RAM, reduce power consumption.

theme:

Uninstalling Android system apps
Dementy000
Message#3
27.01.17, 07:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1975
Check in: 27.05.15
Wileyfox spark

* kolasuper1,
Yes, you can make a swap.
You can read about it for a start here.Games for ARMv6 and QVGA, HVGA screens (games tested on low-budget models: Samsung Galaxy 5500, etc.) .
And then hereScripts, tweaks, collect them alland hereShell scripts for Android .
You can still google request Android swap.
From the information obtained in this way, it may be thought that the memory gig is normal, and the swap on Android is not such a good thing to do without extreme need.
* kolasuper1,
as an option:
... remove unwanted applications without consequences, free up RAM, reduce power consumption ...
Uninstalling Android system apps

Then someone else can offerВ® Greenify. Although it is positioned as an energy saver, it is primarily a manager of background processes that take up the RAM. Well, again, we are interested in what cases from the taskkillers in Android more harm than good.

Post has been editedDementy000 - 27.01.17, 08:10

--------------------
Once I tried to interview a census agent ... В©
SafeUM - secure messenger
Waterfox browser
CAHTEXHuK77
Message#4
27.01.17, 07:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 06.04.09
InFocus M2

Hello to all!
Tell me, please, how can I replace the avatar of someone else’s contact on my device? Now the photo that he installed in his G + profile is displayed, but I want a picture that I put on my device.
The system gives the user a picture, but after a couple of minutes the avatar from the profile is displayed again.
In general, I want to override the contact avatar.
BorisovSergei
Message#5
27.01.17, 09:33
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 23.07.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Standard Edition

Tell me, lenovo s860 is such a garbage what to do? It turns on and off
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddva974 - 27.01.17, 10:55
Reason for editing: Spoiler
smo67
Message#6
27.01.17, 09:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 13.07.16
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime VE Duos SM-G531H

* BorisovSergeiask him

Posted on 1/27/2017 09:51 AM:

* CAHTEXHuK77, if your contacts are synchronized with your Google account, then change the contact avatar through contacts.google.com

--------------------
My page
BorisovSergei
Message#7
27.01.17, 09:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

* smo67Yes, that's exactly what I can’t do, I can’t even flash the computer, but I’m starting to switch on this one, maybe there is some other way
smo67
Message#8
27.01.17, 09:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

* BorisovSergeiTry to pull the battery out for half a minute, insert it, and enter into recovery mode.

--------------------
My page
BorisovSergei
Message#9
27.01.17, 09:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

* smo67Shas try, it's 3 buttons yes? on and volume?

Posted on 1/27/2017 09:59 AM:

* smo67, neither of which the same lights up and it starts to reboot
smo67
Message#10
27.01.17, 10:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

* BorisovSergei, on each phone model, the recovery opens in different ways, so that you can find out exactly about your model, put it in Google: "recovery * phone model *"

Posted on 1/27/2017 10:02:

* BorisovSergei, and you lenovo s850?

--------------------
My page
BorisovSergei
Message#11
27.01.17, 10:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

* smo67, well, I tried something that does not come out, all the same it pops up and starts rebooting,
I have no s860
Zmejj
Message#12
27.01.17, 10:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 8063
Check in: 30.09.16

* BorisovSergei,Theme of the firmware of the device is =Lenovo S860 - Firmware(there are instructions in the topic header)
BorisovSergei
Message#13
27.01.17, 10:08
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30

* ZmejjWell, the instructions, that is, this is understandable, but how can I flash it if it turns off constantly on reboot
smo67
Message#14
27.01.17, 10:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

* BorisovSergei,
1) Install LenovoUSBDriver. 2) Download Flash Tool v3.1324.0.177 PreloadUpdate. Important 1) Unzip the folder to throw in the root of the disk. 2) start flash_tool.exe from the administrator. 3) Download firmware S860_S306_140718, 4) Then everything is standard

--------------------
My page
Ded_Ivan
Message#15
27.01.17, 10:17
old-timer
[offline]

Messages 8756
Beeline M2

BorisovSergei @ 01/27/2017, 10:08*
* ZmejjWell, the instructions, that is, this is understandable, but how can I flash it if it turns off constantly on reboot

Here in the subject of the firmware and ask this question, they will be more likely to help you there.
Dealaxer
Message#16
27.01.17, 20:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 394
Check in: 19.12.12
Cube U30GT

People, I greet everyone!

How to turn off the sound on the android tablet when connecting it to TV via HDMI?

The problem is that when you connect the tablet via HDMI to TV, the sound goes both on the tablet and on the TV.
How to get rid of the sound on the android, but that the sound went to the TV via HDMI?

No settings in android found something.

Android 5 if that.

Thank you in advance!

--------------------
I was told that I was not breathing in such a way, And I stood - I sing, play and dance.
They told me that I didn’t write, and I sing, write, breathe, play and dance.
Like this!
Fonovod
Message#17
28.01.17, 09:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 18.08.13

I can not or Android?

1. I want (for a long time I want - see under the spoiler) to quickly go from any folder of Android to any other without going to the desktop and I can not (can not I?).
Google-Yandex pretend that links are needed only on the desktop or in the bookmarks of file managers.
Fonovod @ 05/11/14, 20:30*
[email protected], 10:30 *
I ask about the same thing with different words, but I remain not understood :-(:

[email protected], 16:46 *
To work with frequently used resources, I transferred * .lnk and * .url links (shortcuts) files from Windows to Android. Android swears that there is nothing to open.
1. What am I doing wrong?

Fonovod @ 10/19/2013, 3:39 pm *
I need to transfer my habitat to a smartphone from a computer (Windows), which represents a folder structure with hundreds of links to local and network resources.

Fonovod @ 11/12/2013, 8:56 PM *
So, on the smartphone in Android, you can not make files-links (as in Windows) to folders, files and Internet addresses?

Well, I do not believe that the android does not provide for the creation of a file link. This is the basis of the Internet and file system.

I solved the problem like this: I created an HTML file on my PC with the Internet links I needed, transferred it to my smartphone and opened it in a browser. There were no problems with the encoding. All links work. I don’t know yet how to create links to local files and folders, and also how to quickly make changes to a file not on a PC, but on a smartphone.

2. Similarly, when connecting a smartphone to a computer, I want to go to any folder without traveling from the root directory of the folder tree. Teach, please, or say "dumb".

Post has been editedFonovod - 28.01.17, 09:30
smo67
Message#18
28.01.17, 09:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 132

* Fonovod, Do you want the desktop to have links to browsers, files, programs, etc.? Or I did not understand? : blush:

--------------------
My page
segapinguin
Message#19
28.01.17, 10:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 412
Check in: 16.11.13
Lenovo A319

I did not find a uniquely suitable topic on the forum. Suitable and ModApk and graphic elements. Where to go?
I need to replace the graphic elements in the apk, which I myself have a little corrected. Those that are drawable I did not find.
Attached Image

--------------------
I'm a little dull and far from smarter than others, but all of this is terribly interesting to me, and even a little))). Therefore, I apologize in advance for possibly idiotic questions)
Fonovod
Message#20
28.01.17, 10:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 18.08.13

smo67 @ 01.28.17, 09:44*
* Fonovod, Do you want that on the desktop there are links to browsers, files, programs, etc.?
For example, I want to go to the smartphone folder "Disk_D \ tttd \ admin \ _Tel \ Soft \ Android \" folder
"Downloads \ Audio_Knigi \ Green \ Ships in Liss \" in one click / gesture. Or, at least, for three.
Ded_Ivan
Message#21
28.01.17, 11:27
old-timer
[offline]

Messages 8756
Beeline M2

* segapinguin
here is the topic

Club Mod APK