KD Player [JAVA] | Music player for mobile phones

Rep: (564)
В«KD PlayerВ» v0.9.9

Attached Image

Description:
The program can easily replace your boring standard phone player, the more it is constantly updated and supplemented with new skins. In addition to standard playback functions (playback, volume control, fast, mixing, repeat)

Opportunities:
1. Support of Russian ID3-tags;
2. Change application interface with the aid of skins;
3. Equalizer with adjustable Bass and Treble (list of supported phones here);
4. Determination of bit rate and sampling frequency;
5. Creating, editing and saving M3U-playlists;
6. Display Album Art (album cover) during playback tracks (load can be carried out from ID3v2-tags from file "Folder.jpg", "Cover.jpg" lying in a folder with music);
7. The visualization;
8. The presence of musical library, with the ability to create and modify avtopleylistov;
9. Ability to specify folders to be scanned for the presence of music files (support sub);
10. Ability to work in the background (on phones Sony Ericsson, Nokia S60, UIQ3)

Other: 240x320.
Tongue: Russian English

Attached filekd_player_240x320.jar(144.36 KB)

Post has been editedAlt - 15.02.11, 21:42

Rep: (22)
says file not found ...
PS: a good player for mabil, but there are better PDA

Rep: (628)
M
Filled to the forum the latest version

Rep: (12584)
Skins for KD Player

Each skin is packed in ZIP arhiv.Dlya unpacking or use a computer, or any other application on your phone, such as - MiniCommander, jZipMan, MobileRAR and others. After unpacking will be two files with the extension * .kdi * .kds and that, in fact, is a skinnable. In the first all graphic file is stored, and in the second position the active elements of the skin.
Then, directly in the player, we press: Menu->Muses. Library->Menu->Additionally->skin-change>and open the skin file that is defined by the appended automatically. All.
Note: If you have a Nokia phone before you download skins from this site, be sure to pay attention to is the Nokia: Yes or Nokia: No. If the skin under the image is written to No, it is banal does not work on Nokia phones (the vast majority) because of the lack of video memory.
Download: Attached fileskins.zip (1.89 MB)

Rep: (11)
Seek & Destroy @ 08.12.09, 12:55*
В«KD PlayerВ» v0.9.9

Flooded version is 0.9.9, and version 0.9.5
I installed KD Player v0.9.6 and I decided to upgrade, download this version here, but when trying to replace the phone says:
"Installed version 0.9.6, replaced by version 0.9.5."
It is curious, but where is the time to take the 0.9.9 version?

Rep: (78)
A mozhnl egl me for j2me to android

Rep: (0)
lesnoilis @ 02.06.2017, 13:38*
A mozhnl egl me for j2me to android

If you find a suitable runner, you can
Search Results for "J2me android" ->//savagemessiahzine.com/ Forum / i ... = 1 & query = J2me + android +

Post has been editedadamir190 - 13.06.17, 12:55
Reason for editing: Search Results

Rep: (-31)
Native player Kodi application also called KDPlayer (I do not like because of the slowness). This is the same or of the same name and I can integrate it into Kodi?

Rep: (297)
There FLAC support?

Rep: (116)
Iddqd228 @ 27.09.18, 18:55*
There FLAC support?

If the phone does not have the right codec, no player will not expand its functionality.

Rep: (297)
* Computershik , Thank you, just in Nokia good sound, MIDI blogodorya

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 21:44