> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Reality Browser 3.0 (Layar) | The first program with augmented reality

Rep: (1310)
Reality Browser (Layar)
version: 8.3.5

Last update of the program in the header:25.01.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Look at the world through the camera of your device and get information about the surrounding buildings, weather and much more.
Description: free translation from Market:
Connect digital content with reality with Layar - application # 1 with augmented reality.
Scan printed materials with a Layar image at the top to enrich your rich digital experience! Then marvel at how content appearing allows you to interact with your surroundings at every turn!
• See how magazines come alive with video inserts right on their pages!
• Easier to buy products with direct links to them.
• Follow the links to the desired site and share on social networks.
• Search for informational data in geo-layers about restaurants, historical monuments, etc.!
Not sure what to scan? Look for Layar logos on the surfaces of ordinary things or try to scan the usual QR code!
You can also safely scan posters of world famous releases and nearby entertainment to view trailers, get detailed information, learn from critics and even more!
And now with a completely updated look of Layar 8 ...
• Layar is now easier to use with a much more intuitive and user-friendly interface. Now you do not need to keep the camera aimed at the interactive page, just turn it to full screen mode!
• View the history of your use, save your favorites in order to re-view your favorite content (or share it with someone).

Homepage: http://layar.com/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.l...e=search_result

Download:
Version 8.3.5: Reality Browser 3.0 (Layar) (Post # 37530726)

old versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 25.01.15, 22:38
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (199)
The first program with augmented reality?!) Does it work for us (at least in Moscow)?

Rep: (178)
flashgc
in Moscow works fine! Finds a lot of interesting things, especially from Wikipedia: happy:

Rep: (9)
Layar will be better, especially since support for 3D objects on the map will be released soon.

[CPR] -AL.exe,
Um ... This is it. :)
This version 3.0 has a lot of cool design.

Just in the 3rd version of the name removed "Layar".

Rep: (9)
actually the correct name is Layar. I now have version 3.0.1 and the name remains unchanged

ERGO0,
Actually, I wrote the name under which the program is listed on the Android Market. This is a question to the developer, why the names do not match.

Rep: (70)
if only the Russian version of this miracle ....

Rep: (1048)
v3.0.2

Attached files

Attached filecom.layar.apk(539.85 KB)

v3.0.3
Attached filecom.layar.apk(773.56 KB)

Rep: (61)
I understand the data pulls up with Google Map, so see if there is something in your city on Google Map, then here it will be IMHO: yes2:

Rep: (414)
there are many more sources than googlemaps.
But in my reality (Minsk) is still not very relevant.

Rep: (19)
Today I tried out of the apartment, class! Drain all around and even with distance: happy:

v3.0.4 Attached fileLayar_3.0.4.apk (808.35 KB)

- Improved speed
- List of supported languages: English, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch,Russian and Turkish

Rep: (220)
the program is cool!

Rep: (0)
and is under Windows?

Rep: (12)
Oh, under the iPhone would find

Fly58,
If you go to the offsite, you will notice that the development of this program for the iPhone is underway. In general, the search for programs takes place elsewhere, here Layar is discussed, let's not be offtopic.

Rep: (31)
Dear colleagues, did I understand correctly that this software requires a connection to GPRS / 3G / Wi-Fi and GPS to work? Thanks for the clarification)

Nightwatch,
Yeah, quite right;)

Rep: (31)
Much grateful, but how many software eats traffic?)))) Well, at least approximately, approximately?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19 20:36