> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MoreLocale 2 | Change the locale (language)

Rep: (1321)
MoreLocale 2
Version: 2.4.4

Last update of the program in the header:01.12.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Change interface language (locale).

Description:
Changing the locale (interface language) even if it is not displayed in the settings.
Large list of languages.

! If there is no Russian support in the operating system and applications, MoreLocale will not be able to Russify the interface. Or only partial Russification is possible.

- How to add Russian language on Android-smartphone
- Video review - MoreLocale 2 (Post # 35417513)
- Russian language installation
- Resolving the error The device is temporarily temporarily resctricted, 3-3

Homepage: http://www.c-lis.co.jp/en/
Google play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale

Download:
Version: 2.4.4 Google Play (Denio7)
Version: 2.4.3 Google Play (Denio7)
Version: 2.3.1 MoreLocale 2 (Post # 31068291)
Version: 2.3.1 Rus MoreLocale 2 (Post boar-hooligan # 50048510)

old versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 01.12.20, 07:10
Reason for editing: Update: New version 2.4.4 Google Play

Rep: (1)
Everything works on Magic.

Rep: (249)
Tell me please, can I add a German locale to the phone using this program?
Changing the language only through this program or then it can be demolished, but the language is changed already in the phone settings?
Thank.

Rep: (67)
Culibin
Yes, German can be. The ability to select a language in the phone settings will not appear, shift only through the program. You can delete the program, and when you want to change the locale to put back. After deletion, the last selected locale will remain.

Post has been editedDr.Luis - 29.05.10, 20:14

Rep: (0)
Chet does not put a program through HTS sync. The device is the second day, much is incomprehensible. By default, there are some hieroglyphs and aglitsky asian versions.

Attached filejp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale.apk(62.47 KB)

Rep: (11)
And on Desire everything is Russified?

Rep: (3)
On the hero 2.1 VallianMod almost nothing registered .. how to be ??

5k1n @ 11.6.10, 2:51*
On the hero 2.1 VallianMod almost nothing registered .. how to be ??

Change the firmware. Morelocale does not Russify anything, only indicates the programs to use Russian by default. If programs are compiled without the support of the Russian locale to Russify them will not work.

HTC Magic Asian, after the firmware Russified this program-all Russian, except the keyboard. I tried through the settings and through Touch Input it does not work. Can I still do it somehow or have to reflash?

Magicgerda,
And to the touch input from where they put? It is precisely incorporated as input method?

I put me the first question in a dead end, I did not specifically put it, he was. accurately included ... although, after the firmware, I set SMART Keyboard Pro

Post has been editedMagicgerda. - 21.06.10, 15:04

Magicgerda,
Built-in without the support of Russian. Put from hereHTC Touch Input, and the built-in turn off :-)

Thank you))) Before the heap, the question will turn off the old one? Can you just remove it?

Of course, if it works)) In fact, I never did it. Try just to put as I said, two instances of the program with one name "Touch Input" must be theoretically (in the settings will first be systemic, then custom). In the settings, enable the user and specify the Russian language. In the "Input Method", select the 2nd instance of Touch Input. This is in theory.
PS: I would download the firmware, the system HTC Touch Input rocked from there, flashed, and then put the normal with the support of Russian.

Villainrom 10.3.2 - the program is not required in principle. Interface and so normal localized ...

Dr.Luis As you said, after installation, 2 instances of the Touch Input and Touch Input Chinese appeared, turned on the user, pointed out Russian ... But I can't find the way to find, I feel a complete idiot :(

Rep: (1321)
Magicgerda @ 21.6.10, 21:41*
Dr.Luis As you said, after installation, 2 instances of the Touch Input and Touch Input Chinese appeared, turned on the user, pointed out Russian ... But I can't find a way to find, I feel a complete idiot

For example, in the creation of SMS, click on the input field and hold before the appearance of the window where the input method is proposed.

Thank you, thanks))))))))))): D

For sure))) This option was so picked up that I now check each button with a long press, suddenly there is an interesting hidden: p

Rep: (3)
On HTC Desire (European) 2.2.0 works fine.
+1

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21.12.20, 19:26