> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MoreLocale 2 | Change the locale (language)

Rep: (1314)
MoreLocale 2
Version: 2.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:01.06.2016

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Change interface language (locale).

Description:
Changing the locale (interface language) even if it is not displayed in the settings.
Large list of languages.

! If there is no Russian support in the operating system and applications, MoreLocale will not be able to Russify the interface. Or only partial Russification is possible.

- How to add Russian language on Android-smartphone
- Video review - MoreLocale 2 (Post # 35417513)
- Russian language installation
- Resolving the error The device is temporarily temporarily resctricted, 3-3

Homepage: http://www.c-lis.co.jp/en/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ocale-qnpC.aspx
Google play web : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....ccl.morelocale

Download:
Version: 2.3.1 MoreLocale 2 (Post # 31068291)
Version: 2.3.1 Rus MoreLocale 2 (Post boar-hooligan # 50048510)

old versions

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 28.08.18, 15:28
Reason for editing: Fighting the error The device is temporarily resctricted, 3-3

Rep: (1)
Android 2.1
i570EDDJB2

i5700, not Russified ... B)

Rep: (143)
KVN777 @ 6.3.10, 15:11*
Android 2.1
i570EDDJB2

i5700, not Russified ... cool2.gif

russifitsiruet only if the firmware has the Russian language and programs that support the Russian

Rep: (1322)
moviex @ 6.3.10, 15:14*
and programs that support the Russian

I would say that the program puts the system locale Russian. And if a third-party program sets the interface language, focusing on the system settings, then it will be great and mighty. :)

Is it possible to somehow russify only Claudia, leaving the interface itself in English?

I modakovskaya firmware settings themselves in English only, so that's when I install Russian through morelocale, I have everything becomes Russian (including Claudia). When put in the settings interface English (language Claudia do not touch), the keypad disappears switch languages.

What can be done?

Myself and the answer. Prog immediately changes both. To change only the Claudia I vyverulsya as follows:
1. Change prog locale to Russian
2. Save your settings on a computer Claudia:
adb pull /data/data/com.htc.android.htcime/shared_prefs/com.htc.android.htcime_preferences.xml com.htc.android.htcime_preferences.xml
3. In the settings you changed the locale to English (there is only one possible)
4. Change the settings to a file stored Claudia:
adb push com.htc.android.htcime_preferences.xml /data/data/com.htc.android.htcime/shared_prefs/com.htc.android.htcime_preferences.xml

As a result, I got the English interface Russian Claudia.

Post has been editedvikodin - 08.03.10, 15:10

Updated to version 2.1.0
Download:Attached filejp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale.apk(53.98 KB)

Changes in version 2.1.0
  • Improved support for locale on Android 2.1
  • (Dev) application now allows you to change the locale for third-party applications

Using Developer
* You need to add in AndroidManifest.xml:

* Then send Broadcast with the contents:
/ / The regional language "Japanese language" change Intent intent = new Intent ( "jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale.CHANGE_LOCALE"); intent.putExtra ( "LOCALE_LANGUAGE", "ja"); intent. putExtra ( "LOCALE_COUNTRY", "JP"); intent.putExtra ( "LOCALE_VARIANT", ""); sendBroadcast (intent);

p.s. Before installing version 2.1.0, it is desirable to remove the old version

Hello I live in Spanish hero gishpanii prog russified completely just super, and thank you for a great theme prog: thank_you:

Rep: (-1)
Prog just super six months suffered from English dialer and then races and all. I should Ukrainian firmware.

Rep: (0)
HTC Legend has become fully Russian. Except for some programs you've installed from the Market

Rep: (216)
HTC Legend is not the PCT as completely ob_RUS_ilsya. Thanks ;)

Updated to version 2.2.0
Download:Attached filejp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale.apk(62.47 KB)

Changes in version 2.2.0
  • Now you can save a custom locale

Rep: (81)
I ask knowing share experiences.

Version 2.2.0 installed, I go to (in Sense) "Settings->Language and keyboard->The main menu language "and do not see the choice of the Russian language. Similarly for the Touch Input section. What should I do to display the Russian? The goal is to have the desire to search for Russian contacts in the standard.

Thanks in advance

Did someone put this "miracle" program on Motorola XT800? (If the users of this device are the readers of this branch)
It is interesting that it is possible prorusyashit?

on HTC hero OC 1.5 russifitsirovat all. thank you very much!

Rep: (17)
Hiro works on firmware modaka, the unit itself like from Romania \ Czech Republic or something like that.

Rep: (67)
On the T-Mobile Pulse until the December update, all Russified, after updating anything :-( How to pick open the upgrade and return to its support for Russian locale ...

Rep: (18)
htc desire bought in England became Russian - super!

I Desire purchased in Asia. Localizing with the help of this program, but not poyavletsya Russian entry on the keyboard.
There is only English. , and hieroglyphics. OS Version 2.1 Update 1.

Prompt, pliz, how to add a Russian keyboard. Probaval HTC Touch Input keyboard - did not help.

Rep: (791)
Alexlem, smart keyboard + Russian Dictionary

Rep: (67)
Alexlem @ 27.5.10, 21:12*
HTC Touch Input - did not help.

Settings ->Locale and text ->Touch Input (setting) ->keyboard language - put Russian, language switch appears

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 21:47