> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Doogle | A good task scheduler

Rep: (3)
Doogle
Version: 0.98

Last update of the program in the header:1.12.2009

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Task Manager.
Simple and contains, in my opinion, all the necessary functions.
Events on the tasks are automatically added / removed from the calendar.

Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...doogle-pji.aspx

Download:
Attached filedoogle_0.98.apk(250.83 KB)

Rep: (1)
it uses Google tasks, or something else?

Rep: (33)
Perhaps the only program using the task tree.
Today came the update but ... it never loads / unloads from Google Calendar :(

And so you need to do the tasks tree (maybe there is another, where you can do the subtasks and update lists with Google?)

Post has been editedRemzy - 10.06.10, 09:08

Rep: (1965)
e widget?

Rep: (33)
o4kareg @ 10.6.10, 10:31*
e widget?

No. I use an Kaledar PAD

Rep: (38)
On Market is updated to version 1.10. Taki yes - it's the only thing that I found that has more than 2 sub levels. But it's a little inconvenient - there are all sorts nesrastuhi mainly with display, sorting, and so little things like - no confirmation of the removal of the problem, and the menu is constructed in such a way that you can remove it by accident, and then restore does not work. There are Outliner, but he is still very raw.
Himself using List Master Pro (60r). It sub level 2 (90% of cases this is sufficient I), and of a developer promised to modify a program in this direction. So who is going to put its Statement PLEASE nelenites - please contact the developer to request the implementation of non-limiting amount of layers, and the process is actually accelerated.

Rep: (112)
Remzy @ 10.06.2010, 10:01*
Quote (o4kareg @ 10.6.10, 10:31) *
e widget?

No. I use an Kaledar PAD

The link - the first paragraph:
Widgets!

Rep: (13)
_PALADIN_ @ 18.01.2011, 06:27*
There are Outliner, but he is still very raw.

There are Idea Tree Free (and Pro), but I have not tried - Market reports that the application is incompatible with the GalaxyTab ..

Rep: (241)
Under any version of Android, this program

Rep: (1)
More from wood Memability - Notepad tree notes and iso timer from the same tree.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/06/20, 17:37