> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

121 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> [PSP] Buying Sony PlayStation Portable (new and used) | where and what console should I buy?
Realyoti
Message#1
26.01.15, 10:00
I DO NOT CONSULT IN QMS !!!
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 8158
Check in: 03.09.10
Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML

�������� � ������� � �������� PSP download

Do not be lazy to specify links to stores where you plan to buy. We will not count for advertising, but we will try to see and evaluate.

Guide on topics:

General tips:
  • As with any other device, we view the screen for the presence of dead and lazy pixels. For this, a perfect selection of images 480x272 (console screen resolution) colors white / black / red / blue / green. Images must be in BMP or PNG format, i.e. without compression or with lossless compression.
    Ready archive (unpack to the root of the memory card):Attached filePICTURE.7z(663 bytes)

• The entire PSP line, with the exception of the PSPgo (in the form of a slider), has no internal memory. Quite, even under conservation. Expect to take a flash drive right away! Flash drives are called MemoryStick DUO. Are quite expensive, proven firms: SONY, SanDisk, Lexar. Beware of fakes!
    Instructions for determining the originality of the card
    • Highlight the memory card in the console menu and press the triangle button.
      Then, select the "Details" menu item and confirm your decision by pressing the "cross".
      Attached Image
    • Pay attention to the item "MagicGate."
      If it says "Supported by"- cardoriginal.
      Anyothervalue means that the cardfake.
      Attached Image

However, there is a way out. Good Chinese have released adapters for one or even two microSD cards for the MemoryStick DUO slot. These cards are quite stable and allow you to insert two cards of 32 GB each, for example. Also checked the work of 2 * 200 GB. Adapters are quite fragile, so they should not be often removed from the card reader console. Interesting fact: often Chinese MemoryStick DUO cards turn out to be just such an adapter in a monolithic case =)
    What does an adapter for one and two MicroSD look like?
    Attached Image

Attached Image

By the way, it is also possible to install a memory card in the PSPgo. They are called MemoryStick Micro or M2, no fakes are noticed, the maximum capacity is 16 gigabytes. Or disassemble the console and solder the slot / adapter for MicroSD, will also work.

• Firmware version and model is not important!It doesn't matter if you are going to use only licensed disks, or recklessly “pirate” images from the Internet - any console with absolutely any firmware is suitable for this (provided it works, of course). Do not be fooled by deceitful sellers. Instructions for installing custom ("pirated") firmware is onthis link.

• Speaking of notation. The last digit indicates the region where the system is delivered officially. For example, PSP-3006 sold in Russia is a gray import.The region is absolutely not important!Inside everyone has the same hardware and all languages ​​are available. In Asian models, the default setting is the O choice / X return, the inverse of the usual European X choice / O return. The layout is changed with the help of custom firmware in one click inside the custom settings. The list of regions is as follows:
    • Japan - 0
    • America / North America - 1
    • Europe, Africa and countries of the East - 4
    • Korea - 5
    • United Kingdom and United Kingdom - 3
    • Mexico and Latin America - 10
    • Australia and New Zealand - 2
    • Hong Kong and Singapore - 6
    • Taiwan - 7
    • Russia - 8
    • China - 9

Greentext - regions officially imported into Russia,redText - for certain known with Asian layout.

Used tips:
  • The weakest point of the console is the analog mini-joystick. It is advisable to check that it worked clearly, i.e. there was no "sticking". Checked in any game in which it is used, or byKey [s] Tester programs, which can be run even on the official firmware.

• If possible, you should check the operation of the UMD-drive and Wi-Fi. When the drive is not working at the console there are "blunts". Wi-Fi is checked by trying to connect to an open network in some cafe (or just distribute from the phone). Closed network with WPA encryption2the console does not understand! Also, when entering the menu item "Game ->A joint game "should not be errors (specifically," Connection Error (80410702) "). The problem with Wi-Fi, most likely, can be fixed.

• The charger / power supply to the PSP goes pin (for candy bars) or a kind of flat (for the slider PSPgo). Younecessarilyneed to have it! And if the pin is a normal plus and minus, which can be replaced with a Chinese Y-cord + power supply with USB output, then the PSPgo also needs a jumper on the DATA pins.
    Chinese monoblock cord
    Attached Image

Jumper circuit on contacts

For those who want to make the charger themselves: a 4.0x1.7 plug with a plus inside, a 5 volt power supply and 1.5 or more amps.

With the official firmware from MiniUSB, the console is charged only in data transfer mode. In the custom firmware through the setting in the recovery menu, you can remove the restriction on the data transfer menu, but charging will still occurONLY ONLY.

For charging in the off state, you can make a hard mode - solder the wire from the “+” MiniUSB contact to the “+” contact of the charging connector.

Fun fact: for PSPgo, you can buy a charging unit from PS Vita, and PS TV (Vita TV) to charge with a pin from PSP all-in-one PCs!

• All models, except E1000, have two speakers (stereo sound). Defective speakers may be silent or wheezing, so they should also be checked. At one time, I just created a piece of the track, which plays the first 5 seconds in one dynamics, the next 5 in the second, and the last 5 in both at once.
    Ready archive (unpack to the root of the memory card):Attached fileMUSIC.7z(229.24 KB)

Tips for choosing from users:

The shops:
White list - good reviews

Black list - bad reviews
  • IgroRai (igroray.ru) - constant shares, which allegedly will soon end; cheating about "unbreakable" console
  • parallel-worlds.ru - the site owner has not been seen for a long time, orders are not processed and not sent

Do not forget to use the search Picture
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture

Post has been editedRealyoti - 23.10.18, 16:18
kuzichev
Message#2
29.11.09, 19:09
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 71
Check in: 10.05.07
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

tell me soon the new year ....

I decided to watch the console for the child, but of course the 1000 discs are bad ...

Tell me how much now and if there are any prefixes on sale that you can flash, I read a lot myself and realized that there are virtual ones that every time you lose electricity again and actually are eternal ...

I would like a prefix of their 3xxx series, but how did I understand that they can be broken or not at all?

There are a lot of different models for sale from daxter.ru, but I can't understand where some mother is ...

plz tell me where to look

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 09.12.09, 22:07
grind651
Message#3
29.11.09, 20:52
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1326
Check in: 12.05.09
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Wi-Fi 4/64

kuzichev
It seems that now on any PSP with firmware 5.03 or lower, you can run a virtual firmware. Except PSP Go

Post has been editedgrind651 - 29.11.09, 20:54

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Wi-Fi 64Gb (Unlock) + Ps vita (White)
PSP 3008 6.60 LME-X + PSP FAT 6.60 ME-X
PlayStation 4 Pro 1Tb (Spider-Man) + DualShok4 + PlayStation3 Slim 250Gb DualShok3 + Eye + Move (nickname on PSN grind661)
cooler.nvkz
Message#4
29.11.09, 22:44
PSx Maniac
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 15127
Check in: 02.07.06
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

3000 only virtuals, which after the "loss of electricity" nada restart (do not install, although there are a couple more actions) firmware ...

stitched can be found but it is difficult ... they are very few ... mostly already stitched can be found ... walk around the markets (Savelyevsky, rump) - you will most likely find ... just get ready to pay at least 12 thousand for the stitched ... or most likely a little poyuzannuyu ... by the way on the ads (on the forums or in the newspapers) can be found for 4000 in normal condition ...

PS: if the firmware is any of 5.03 - this is virtual .... more than 5.03 I highly recommend not to take ...

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
PS3 SuperSlim 500GbOfficial fw
kuzichev
Message#5
30.11.09, 12:54
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

I understand that this is of course only my choice, and it is difficult to give advice ...

but considering that 60% will be used by a child, it is a child of 7 years old, and it is possible to send him in the summer with her, and he is unlikely to be able to control the charge of the battery exactly, then it is better to take and if there are any utilities that will help to install virtual firmware after switching on (I read there are many complaints, maybe it is more stable) and how difficult it is to sketch or explain the resurrection of the virtual firmware

Sony Playstation Portable Slim & Lite (PSP 2000) firmware 3.95 -8900 rub.
Components Sony PSP:
- PSP Slim 2000 firmware 3.95 (Refebysh)
- AC adapter
- Accumulator battery

Or for this money to take 3000 or 3008 with a virtual firmware and a bunch of priblud?

9199 rub

01. Black PSP-3008 PB Game Console
02. FREE update management program for 3 months after purchase!
03. AC Charger
04. Rechargeable battery 1200 mA / h
05. Instructions in Russian
06. Menu in Russian
07. PAY ATTENTION !!! (Warranty 5 years !!!) Reliable 4GB HIGH SPEED memory card with increased information exchange speed
08. Headphones with remote control
09. Transparent polycarbonate case with the ability to play without getting the PSP
10. Reliable hard carrying case
11. Component Video Cable for TV Connection
12. Screen Protector
13. Cleaning Cloth
14. Neck strap
15. Strap hand
16. Key Pads
17. Trims on the joystick
18. Case for UMD and memory cards
19. USB recharge cable for computer connection
20. 1 year warranty

Post has been editedkuzichev - 30.11.09, 12:58
cooler.nvkz
Message#6
30.11.09, 13:01
PSx Maniac
[online]

Messages 15127
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

I am for the first option ... unplugged, but you can not flash it later ... and everything else - you can buy it ... and even 80% of cases, these accessories are unnecessary or use them once in 5 years and then out of boredom ... .

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
o.t.t.o
Message#7
30.11.09, 14:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 09.02.07
HTC Wildfire

Guys in the first version (Refebysh) - as I understand it, yuzan or assembled from spare parts!?
NAZZI
Message#8
30.11.09, 16:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 03.12.06
HP iPAQ hx2190

http://www.playin.ru/tovar/1666.htmor here's an optionhttp://www.playin.ru/tovar/1697.htm
what about this gentlemen experts say ??? ..... but something thought about buying PSPshki and in them neither boom boom

Post has been editedNAZZI - 30.11.09, 16:09
cooler.nvkz
Message#9
30.11.09, 18:21
PSx Maniac
[online]

Messages 15127
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

somewhere you carry in the wrong direction ... firstly - do not understand what kind of firmware is there ... do you want to buy discs then?

Here, the first link is -http://www.dgtrade.ru/index.php?productID=376- something you need to look for ...

You will find cheaper in the internet ... and if you find it, it is either used or restored used ...

I ordered something from China through my friends ...: lol:

PS: this is not an advertisement :)

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
o.t.t.o
Message#10
30.11.09, 20:29
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 09.02.07
HTC Wildfire

Dear Connectidic tell me - 3.95 Gamer Pack / M33 is stitched to more modern recent custom firmware ???? THX.
NAZZI
Message#11
30.11.09, 20:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
HP iPAQ hx2190

somewhere you carry in the wrong direction ... firstly - do not understand what kind of firmware is there ... do you want to buy discs then?

Here, the first link is -http://www.dgtrade.ru/index.php?productID=376- something you need to look for ...

You will find cheaper in the internet ... and if you find it, it is either used or restored used ...

I ordered something from China through my friends ...

PS: this is not advertising

Thanks for the information!

Shl. Ie need to look for firmware 3.95?
cooler.nvkz
Message#12
30.11.09, 21:05
PSx Maniac
[online]

Messages 15127
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

o.t.t.o,stitched to any custom firmware ... at least 5.00 M33-6 ... at least 5.50GEN-D2 ... at least some other one you will find ...

NAZZI,and again, in the wrong steppe, I climbed ... I advise you to buy a stitched right away - there will be less headache ...
it is easy to distinguish a firmware from a non-firmware — if there are some letters in the firmware version (M33, GEN, MHU), then this is a custom firmware ...
if the firmware version is 5.03 and some letters then this is a virtual custom firmware ...
as well as unprobeing and with firmware 3.95 and below - you will get tired of looking ... they are just such flash drivers and they are bought in order to sell later ...

PS: I gave you the site - I don’t want to buy ... you can search for cheaper - but you will spend more time and energy ...and when you buy it, you will definitely find it :)

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
kuzichev
Message#13
30.11.09, 21:49
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

cooler.nvkz

again a little question of philosophy ....
but I can understand correctly as now hardly buy fresh 200x from 3.95

then it turns out there is not much difference, if you buy from hands for about 4-5K, change the body in it ~ 800 rubles, the battery ~ 700, we will get the same as in the Internet stores at 8-10K ... If of course you are not lucky you will have to change the screen, but it can probably be seen as fast as it works well ...

Of course there may be problems with the brain, but the stores also have a guarantee for such a short ...

or am I thinking something wrong?

By the way, tell me this vinyl lining? or stickers or what? Can they cover up the consistency of a prefix BU or not?
NAZZI
Message#14
01.12.09, 00:29
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
HP iPAQ hx2190

cooler.nvkz,
Thanks again for the clarification !!!
there will be more questions - accomplish your goal in lichku;)
cooler.nvkz
Message#15
01.12.09, 05:06
PSx Maniac
[online]

Messages 15127
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

About it turns out there is no big difference, if you buy from your hands for about 4-5K, change the body in it ~ 800 rubles, the battery ~ 700, we get the same as in the Internet stores at 8-10K ... If of course you are not lucky you will have to change the screen, but it can probably be seen as fast as it works well ...

you can and so :) change the screen - this is already a bust ... it stands as a used prefix ...

By the way, tell me this vinyl lining? or stickers or what? Can they cover up the consistency of a prefix BU or not?

these are stickers ... front and rear ... the sidewalls are not glued ... they are usually glued to the whole plane (except for the buttons and the screen)

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
kuzichev
Message#16
02.12.09, 21:12
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

thankcooler.nvkzI ordered on the site that they gave ... not yet, promised to bring it on Friday ...

can they say that from you? suddenly you will be a premium
cooler.nvkz
Message#17
03.12.09, 05:40
PSx Maniac
[online]

Messages 15127
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

kuzichev :-D no ... you can not speak ... I don’t know them, they don’t know me ... just the person who bought them from me ... and let me think I will help others with the choice of where to buy :)

PS: and I only have a bonus at work ... and then I have not seen it for more than six months because of this crisis: '- (

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
Dezoo
Message#18
03.12.09, 17:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 24.09.07

citizens, if you bought, please knock on the person where they did it - also concerned about the same problem for the new year
kuzichev
Message#19
03.12.09, 22:12
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 4/64

while I can say that I order in the link that I gave above cooler.nvkz

I am a little confused that they
A) NEW, not refrebla
B) not now, but tomorrow will be a big delivery
B) at the same time they are 2008 but from 3.95
G) the price is lower than I could find about 3,000 rubles lower ...

I called tonight to clarify, they said that everything will be fine tomorrow from lunchtime they will start shipping .. they have saved up a lot of orders in 4 days ...
Tomorrow I hope to pick up if there is not too much work and in the evening I will accomplish my goal ...

(while I study the FAQ to understand that it is not a damn and not from repair, and also that this is what is needed)

Post has been editedkuzichev - 03.12.09, 22:13
Dezoo
Message#20
03.12.09, 23:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 24.09.07

But this is also incomprehensible to me - where do they get these * new non-rebilds not refsi * if they have not been released for 1.5 years already?
I looked at ebee - there is a car and a small truck there, they will start from 180 for new ones - if not for NG they would order from there, now I'm afraid I won't have time to get to NG
exequt
Message#21
04.12.09, 14:46
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 04.12.09
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB

Today they brought a prefix from that store (the link of which was given by the SW. Moderator). Everything is fine, they brought 4GB and yusb with a card (I did not expect it =)). The only thing that confused this box is not the usual (as from 3008). It looks perfect (new), I was warned that the referbysh looks like a bu, I checked everything nowhere else, even a damn thing. Another slight inconvenience, I had to flash it myself, the prefixes were not sewn initially :(

P.S Went here by chance, read, bought on recommendation, thanks for that =)

121 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/24/19, 00:40