> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Leo - Flashing | HTC HD2 / HTC T8585

Rep: (2)
The material presented on the page is unofficial (with the exception of official firmware), in the event of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

Flashing HTC HD2
HTC Leo, HTC T8585
General : Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ l Accessories пїЅ | Owner communication пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | GPS пїЅ | Modification and refinement of the OEM software HTC пїЅ | Adaptation of OEM software for HTC пїЅ | Discussion on energy consumption пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Discussion of the original firmware пїЅ | Base firmware HTC HD2 пїЅ | HTC Leo - Firmware radio module пїЅ |
HTC Leo (HD2) - Android OS пїЅ | WP7 for HD2 пїЅ | Learning to build firmware пїЅ | HTC Leo - Flashing (Archive) |

Re-flashing of the American HTC HD2 from T-Mobile

The results of our surveys can be found here.

Additional tools for flashing:
Attached fileSSPL_RUU.zip (755.47 KB)
To install some custom firmware on PCT devices, it is not for all firmware, descriptions look in the header of the selected firmware.Add. description.
Attached fileUSB_drivers.zip(28.77 KB)
If you drove the device into the mattress, connected to the BB, and the drivers are not automatically installed, then download these and install them.
Attached fileHSPL2_RUN.rar(916.27 KB)
Early version of HSPL frombepe and Cotulla , only for European devices.
Attached fileHSPL3_PKG.rar(693.21 KB)
frombepe and Cotulla , it is intended both for European phones, and for American from T-Mobile.
Attached fileHSPL4.zip(1.41 MB)

Installation Instructions.
To install HSPL, there must be any SPL version from this list in the device:
SPL 1.42.0000
SPL 1.62.0000
SPL 1.66.0000
SPL 2.07.0000
SPL 2.08.0000
SPL 2.10.0000
SPL 3.03.0000
Otherwise the installation will fail!
This HSPL is released for WM 6.5 users to ensure compatibility with firmware based on official 3.XX ROM.
3.03 SPL supports LEO1024.
Android / WP7 / MAGLDR do not support HSPL3.03 / OSPL3.03. You must install HSPL2.08 to start Android / WP7 / MAGLDR.

HSPL 3.03 does not support 576 MB of RAM, there will be only 448 MB.

HARD SPL2 by Cotulla
Read carefully before installation!

1) To install this HSPL on your device must be SPL 1.42.0000 (only concerns HSPL2 ).
Otherwise the installation will fail!
To check the SPL version, hold the volume down button and reset.
If you have an older SPL version, flash the official ROM from your device.

2) Features
- Security level = 0, you can see all the commands available in the device (for developers).
- This HSPL will not be overwritten when flashing the whole NBH with SPL through RUU.
- There is no verification of the NBH file signatures, so you can flash the device with non-signed firmware, that is, custom.

3) Warranty issues
Installing HSPL may void the warranty.
If you send the device to a service center, make sure you remove HSPL!

4) Delete
The only way to remove HSPL is to flash the original SPL from the memory card.
- Take any "RUU_signed.nbh" from the original firmware.
- Rename it to "leoimg.nbh"
- Flash through the bootloader.

5) All
This product can be used freely, but at your own risk. We do not take
liable for any conflicts, failures, or damages caused by this procedure.
We do not give any guarantees!

Crack for HD2 WWE firmware the authorsZeratyl and XAOC747
Rom Update Utility Flasher, interface language ENG
Task29 A tool for formatting memory allocated for ROM.
Paging changeProgram to change the paging (PP) in the firmware [/ url]
How to flash Hard SPL
How to flash ROM
FAQ on firmware
List of errors during flashing
Calibration battery How to calibrate acb.

Mini faq on flashing:
What does the flashing process look like?

How to return the nativeSPL if previously been flashed Hspl? (before going to the SC for example)

To find out what it costsSPL or HSPL need to enter bootloader (mattress). How to enter and logout mattress?

How to flash your (custom) firmware without installing HSPL, and "using SSPL"?

How to flash (reflash) your kmk HTC HD2?

How to flash from a memory card?

Do not forget that:
Nobody bears responsibility for your actions !!!
Thank you for this FAQ.PITONGAD

How to ask a question in this topic
For your convenience and getting the most accurate answers to the questions asked, an exemplary sample of how to properly ask for advice.
1. I want to flash the phone with firmware xxx, for firmware yyy, in the mattress writes hhh, what is the procedure?
2. When the firmware is hanging at 0%, what should I do? In the mattress xxx.
3. I want to flash Russian 3.14, how to flash? In the mattress xxx.
As you can see, you always need to write what you have written in the mattress, this is the starting point from which we repel further with the firmware, so please always indicate this data .

When installing HSPL, choose 2.08 HSPL, not 2.08.0000.

Instructions for installing the latest official firmware here.

New utility for firmware 3 in 1, read more here.

All questions related to flashing to android ask from the relevant sections and topics in this thread such posts will be deleted.

Post has been editedSmartecs - 11.01.13, 17:55

Rep: (574)
magnum8383 @ 12/13/2010, 20:13*
I use firmware from ImaSoft 3.14

but I do not quite understand what is the point?
My opinion is that ImaSoft just replaced the drivers that require SPL 3.14 ie or fully or partially made firmware 1.66 with software from 3.14, so such a sea of ​​pro, also with more recent software (again IMHO) so what's the point? For me personally, in my opinion, the big goal of the flashing is just the new drivers ...

Rep: (10)
magnum8383
stitched: - HSPL 2.08
- radio 2.15.50.14
- task 29
- firmware from memory card.

Explain please: task 29 does not kill the delivered radio?
That is, the radio remains old, and only traces of past firmware are cleaned?
and the above mechanism can be used?

Post has been editedshalaj - 13.12.10, 19:23

Rep: (2829)
shalaj
You can use, the radio is not affected.

Rep: (1056)
i81 @ 12.12.2010, 17:46*
My opinion is that ImaSoft just replaced the drivers that require SPL 3.14 ie or fully or partially made firmware 1.66 with software from 3.14

If you don’t understand anything, readhere!

And what do your statements, anti-advertising want to do?
At least you, before you write, and you need to get mud with someone, what kind of SPL for 3,14,411 is needed!

Post has been editedImaSoft - 13.12.10, 20:58

Rep: (419)
Why not share it before?

Yes, no one asked!
Is it a bad mood?

Maybe. Sorry, drove by.

ImaSoft
Dear, how much malice?
Read my post and count how many times I clarified there that what I said is onlymy personal opinion .
Essentially claims:
1. I didn't wipe anyone with mud. Be kind, thoroughly, in quotes, where exactly is dirt?
2. What is the point to me in advertising / anti-advertising your build firmware. I just expressed my opinion, I think more than one person will agree with me on this forum. Just as agree with the statement that there is a place to be the opinion of any forum member, in fact, on the same right, as is any custom firmware, including yours.
3. so this question has been sucked many times already in all topics of form. SPL for 3.14.411 needed 3.03. I read my post, I saw a typo, but I think any more or less experienced person understood what I wanted to say.

Summarizing, and I hope, closing our flood with you, I want to say the following:
Your firmware is very good and stable (in no case will I even try to entreat your merits in its creation), BUTmy personal opinion That the firmware of your firmware may not give the entire effect of flashing to off 3.14.

i81 @ 12.13.2010, 20:18*
Your firmware is very good and stable.

Here I do not quite agree with you, firstly, your word as in my opinion is not entirely correct, since I didn’t change anything in it except for the drivers, which took me less time than she was going to and understood, therefore consider it my creation I do not have the right to it, all the glitches and not the daughters caused by this assembly practically coincide with its original 3,14,411,2 and blame me for some shortcomings, I think it is not appropriate!
ps The goal was set completely different when reassembling it, initially it was made for users of T-Mobile USA devices, in order to be able to touch it with a full-fledged memory!

Posted on 12/13/2010 21:34:

Dear, how much malice?

Absolutely not, not any malice!

Posted on 12/13/2010 9:35 PM:

Be kind, thoroughly, in quotes, where exactly is dirt?

Perhaps overdone his stick!

Posted on 12/13/2010 21:37:

that the firmware of your firmware may not give the entire effect of flashing to off 3.14.

And, from this place for more?

ImaSoft @ 12.13.2010, 23:37*
And, from this place for more?

I already wrote in more detail: I believe that the main changes in the firmware are not software (which, in my opinion, is newer than in 3.14), but just the same drivers that you kindly changed, and write about yourself. ..

i81 @ 12.13.2010, 20:48*
this is not software (which, in my opinion, is even newer than in 3.14), but just the same drivers that you kindly changed, and write about it yourself

Okay, I already thought to stop this discourse, but you are forcing:
I present packages that are different in assemblies 3,14,411,2 and 3,14,531,1

OEMDrivers:
keypad.dll
Touch.dll

OEMXipKernel:
cecompr.dll
nk.exe

H2W_ACCESSORY.dll
I do not take into account since I immediately replaced it!

The main difference is NK.exe and memory organization for Europeans, I think Touch.dll from 3.14,411.2 doesn’t have much difference in work, it seems that there were no complaints, keypad.dll is the same, and 98% of the rest is identical!

Rep: (8)
I ask for help from those who "have eaten the dog" on flashing HD2
: rolleyes:
The theme is this: in the online store, a flash device with HSPL and Russian firmware was purchased a long time ago. Initially, the device was released for Asia - firmware (asia) by serial is swinging from the site normally.
I have repeatedly flashed the radio and PDA custom firmware.
BUT, there is one problem - with no memory card (from 4 different manufacturers and capacity), he does not want to be sewn at all. After loading the mattress, nothing happens, so all the firmware has to be installed through the BB.
Recently, I flashed 3.14 Duttis V9 Rus and got a lot of glitches and huge power consumption.
I tried to do the manual from the header - remove HSPL, flash native firmware from the card, flash unlocked Russian with SPL 3.14
Again, nothing could be stitched from the card, you can just remove the HSPL utility, I did it, the device booted fine with Duttis as if nothing had happened - and the power consumption returned to normal.
Question: 1. That such craftsmen at the store could do that the device is not sewn from the memory card at all?
2. What kind of hodgepodge I got in the end on the device (SPL 2.08, firmware Duttis V9, radio 2.15) and how to finally correctly overcome the problem with the firmware from the card?
If possible, explain. I read a lot of the forum, wrote about the firmware from the card before and nothing helps.
Yes, I forgot to say: native Azat firmware with BB does not want to be sewn, but from the card ...

Post has been editedskatt127 - 14.12.10, 11:30

skatt127,
1. The store could not do anything that it was not sewn from the card. Most likely, you use high-speed flash drives or flash drives with a capacity of more than 4 GB all the time.
2. SPL 2.08 you can easily replace with HSPL 2.08 from a computer. And for the firmware you specified, you need HSPL.
Firmware themeDuttys HD2 ROM Family RUS

Post has been editedSmartecs - 14.12.10, 12:12

Yes, and I do with BB
flash drives from 512 to 1G does not work
just tried again - nothing

skatt127,
Do you have a firmware file called leoimg.nbh? Do you rename a non exe or zip file by accident?

No, I'm doing everything right - and the file is from the archive and renamed and on the fat32 card it is one} -)

Posted 12/14/2010 12:26 PM:

Here I just flashed Duttis V11 - on the HSPL 2.08 device
I look at the memory - and there 230.41 and 473.01
but it should be more like?

skatt127,
Above, I gave you a link to the topic, look, there are screenshots of memory.

yes thanks, looked - with memory it should be

And with the card it is not clear at all. This method of firmware is not available to me.

skatt127,
Doing something wrong or the flash drive is wrong, there are no more options.

Rep: (55)
flash drives from 512 to 1G does not work
just tried again - nothing

Try to install SPL 1.42.0000 or 1.66.0000 and then try to flash it with a flash drive!

Rep: (0)
I bought ND2 in the i-shop, by serial from the site he T-Mobile DE. How else can you know if he is mobile or not mobile?
SPL 1.66.0000, radio 2.07, firmware 3.14 from the header.

Labon,
You probably ask an American or not, the answer is European.
Do you have it with such content as you described it works normally? : rolleyes:

Post has been editedSmartecs - 15.12.10, 13:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 19:20