Motorola RAZR V3i - Discussion | RAZR line (V3, V3i, V3t, V3e, V3xx ...)

Rep: (564)
Discussion Motorola RAZR V3i
Motorola RAZR V3i Description | Discussion

Post has been editedArtemKa030390 - 26.11.09, 12:57

Rep: (564)
I recommend to read:

* Transition BL 0A.52 =>0A.30 to V3i
* FAQ: Motorola Razr V3i

* L7 / v360 / v3i Frequently Asked Questions
* Restore SLVR L7 / v360 / v3i / v3r В©
* Stitch and backup L7 / V360 / V3i / V3r В©
* Native L7 / v3i / v360 / v3r files
* Volume up L7, v360, v3i
* We get rid of unrestrained for V3i

* ELFs for Motorola. Elves, their development and porting
* PATCHes. Patches and everything for them

Skins:

* Browse New
* Skins (motoedy / motohell / modmymoto)
* Skins search

I recommend flashing the phone:
* SimplyALLIn MP by artyomm

Materials on the basis of data from the site motofan.ru

Post has been editedSeek & Destroy - 23.02.10, 12:22

Rep: (13)
The phone was purchased on September 10, 2007 for 6500 rubles, it still works without problems, nothing has changed. After so many years, we can say that the phone was a success, as in its time the iconic Nokia 3310.

Rep: (7)
Question: how to distinguish the original from the Chinese clone?

Rep: (4)
He took refurbished from the Chinese (that is, the restored original phone) for $ 28 for tinidil - the original phone with original accessories - only the body is cheap. I stitched it with the official firmware (initially there was no Russian) - it works without any problems for more than a year - only the battery had to be changed.

Rep: (35)
I took the Chinese refurbished (ie, the restored original phone)

Sam ordered the same, because I am fed up with these odnoliki touchscreen shovels)))
Still waiting when it comes ... Once upon a time, of the motors was s380 and E398 (still fully working at home).
I hope that the body will be normal))) I tookthere is no advertising

Rep: (0)
The question is, but whatsapp can I put?

Rep: (2)
Hello. Recently got the idea to purchase this unit too. I want to take on eBay from American, British or German sellers, as they have more confidence than Chinese. As a result, a number of questions arose.
1. How to distinguish manufacturer refurbished from seller refurbished?
2. Are there phones in the original case, and not in plastic? Or, even if not original, then at least to be metal.
3. What is the warranty? What to do in case of glitches or failure?

Rep: (53)
Hello. Help me, please, find the native firmware for motorola razr v3i.
The sister of the mother brought this rarity to fix. While repairing - made a data reset. And in vain.
Attached Image

And now very dumb icons of network display and charging. If anyone has or had such a body, you will understand what I mean.
In the original, the network icon was not this dumb and next to these not clear three squares layered on top of each other was the letter E.
Apparently, it displayed the ability to access the Internet. And even when the bodies went to the Internet, then a lock with three strips blinked next to this letter E (or instead). And at the top of the screen (in the middle) there was no this incomprehensible icon C1.
I climbed the sites myself - I didn’t find one like that. I don’t really have anything on Motofan. I tried to register - I’m waiting for the mail for about three hours. On the official Motorola website, everything is not Russian. I don’t find my own. I can’t even determine what it was.
It was hardly sewn to me. Maybe these icons change somewhere on the menu? I searched and did not find it.

Post has been editedEwakuator - 25.02.14, 03:35

Rep: (167)
Ewakuator
What kind of platform is R47A, R479 or R4441D? On the official firmware, these are the icons. You had another DRM installed — this is just a graphic that includes battery icons, antennas, etc. But these icons will not be reset without flashing, are you confusing. I'll attach a few below to the one that you had, they come up with the R47A, R479 platforms
ColorFlow_DRM_V3i_KokaKoala

LiquidSpace_DRM_ported_to_V3i_by_calvera

DRM_DXFactor_DXColors

CONCEPT_LED_v.2.0_port_MaxSL

Ultimate_V3i_DRM_by_eXman

iPhone_Woody_Joker

Shil their RSDLite v6.1.6
Attached fileRSDLite v6.1.6.rar(5.81 MB)

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 22.03.14, 18:49
Reason for editing: Adding information

V3, v3i, v3x are handsome. Who else uses them, or only for the collection already?
V3, v3i, v3x
Attached Image

Attached Image

Sabellnikov
New from the store will not find, right now, just refurbish go, sell on ebay, aliexpress
I bought it in my city. For example, I took it in an excellent or good one, but not a switch-on, but a worker but with an eared housing. I collected one of the two, and the original was in good condition.
It turns out like this
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Some were killed by the firmware, hanging in the boot, restored the programmerSmart-Clip, the set included a set of test points, which are inserted instead of a loop, you don’t even have to remove the iron screen on the board)
Test Point Set
Attached Image

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 07.04.14, 13:58

Rep: (3)
Numbers are not defined. Maybe you know how to fix it?

Rep: (4)
I'm still quite cheerful v3i

I use the full original v3i myself (I bought it from the girl, bu. But with the original leather case) States on 100 balls.

Post has been editedDTMotor - 03.06.14, 20:54

Guys, and how much maximum gig can I put a flash drive?

Rep: (40)
JustElectro, one gigabyte maximum, contagion. Now you can find such a SD card only if from China again

Post has been editedlittlemook - 06.10.14, 19:08

Rep: (539)
Littlemook @ 10/06/2014, 20:07*
one gigabyte maximum

I recently ordered this phone from China. The flash drive for 2 gig pulls perfectly, others have not yet installed it.

Rep: (2)
4 GB refuses to format, does not work with it.

So who knows if you can put whatsapp on it?

Rep: (44)
greetings to all
I have a question on this phone because I want to take it as a gift (or rather, they want it)

1 - what sores and the most frequent defects in the model?
2 - what to check when checking the device?

I want to take a phone that will serve for a long time

And another question, I will not ask how to determine the new phone or not, for the BU in any case, sometimes moved, the question is how to determine the quality of the case and cheap Chinese and is it decent?

Post has been editedAsagami - 14.11.14, 16:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 18:46