Memory Cards - Problem Solving. | [help] SD, SDHC ...
Start of the poll - 11.06.18. The most reliable memory cards for you are:
The list contains 20 brands, in alphabetical order. You can vote for one or more items.
ADATA [ 137 ] ** [6,73%]
Addlink [ 4 ] ** [0,2%]
Apacer [ 63 ] ** [3,09%]
Goodram [ 22 ] ** [1,08%]
Goldkey [ 4 ] ** [0,2%]
Intenso [ 4 ] ** [0,2%]
Kingston [ 463 ] ** [22,73%]
Lexar [ 28 ] ** [1,37%]
Leef [ 26 ] ** [1,28%]
Oltramax [ 37 ] ** [1,82%]
Panasonic [ 13 ] ** [0,64%]
Samsung [ 463 ] ** [22,73%]
SanDisk [ 569 ] ** [27,93%]
Silicon power [ 110 ] ** [5,4%]
Smartbuy [ 115 ] ** [5,65%]
Sony [ 121 ] ** [5,94%]
Team [ 18 ] ** [0,88%]
Toshiba [ 67 ] ** [3,29%]
Transcend [ 472 ] ** [23,17%]
Verbatim [ 27 ] ** [1,33%]
Total votes: 2037

Rep: (1210)

1. Always, before disconnecting a memory card from a computer or other device, choose "Safely Remove"!
  2. Backup memory cards, you can do specials. utilities, but it's easier to use cloud storage, or just copy the entire map to a PC.
  3. The most important recipe for problems with the card is formatting in a digital camera, often coping better than all utilities. Or low-level formatting usingSDFormatter4 (v5.0) orHDD L.L.F.T.
  4. When temporarily “disappearing” the memory card, freezing, etc., it is recommended to thoroughly blow out the card slot, clean everything, you can even with alcohol (but very carefully) - both the contacts of the card and the contacts of the SD slot.
  5. If you do not record new data on the card, and the old ones after deletion appear again and the formatting does not help - the card is dead and it will not be possible to restore it, even though it is read! Bury?! She does not believe!

More useful links:
Polls
The most reliable cards2017-2018
Attached Image

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 06.08.19, 15:00
Reason for editing: Setting the SD card by formatting via TWRP

Rep: (10)
Bubas @ 04/30/19, 10:49*
via SDFormatter4 (v5.0)

I do not see ... It is necessary to search for the camera.

Rep: (298)
* Bacek-ok Try HDD L.L.F.T.

Rep: (10)
Bubas @ 30/04/19 12:00 pm*
try HDD L.L.F.T.

I tried and she, too, did not work (

Rep: (298)
* Bacek-ok Bad ... See also this - Memory card - problem solving. (Fasting N = gative # 75986893)

Rep: (5)
* CrazyBrother (R5), Have you ever let us at least a minimum infy.Chto the propadaet..Chto? Video, photo? Much? From time to time? All this helps to organize symptoms distinguish between them even if I treat nevozmozhno.Eto to what 200str. trade and emnip who shared the joy of recovery from micro sd? Recommendations for use entrenching tool in the top, you can see for yourself ..

Rep: (359)
After a bad sd card mount how to fix damaged 16GB cards :(

Rep: (342)
* Strange, Aspect HDDLLFT.

* dm_1973 Like it :)

Rep: (342)
* Strange, https: //www.google.com...QICxAC&biw=360&bih=640

* dm_1973 As well as the PC is not a firmware upgrade will help?

Rep: (4)
How to format an SD card? Recently I wanted to delete one big file from the chip, I had to wait a long time and I closed that application when there was only 20% percent, then nothing can be deleted from the SD card, because of this I want to format the SD card but no program (including PC) Does not help

Rep: (4)
* cure72 , Due to my mistake, for what has closed the application? Read normally, but I read a lot of cap :(

Guys tell me how to find the way to micro sd.pytayus windose ozhivit.nuzhna bootable flash drive, and I only downloaded the phone blin.progu there way sd card is needed and I Do not know how to look

Rep: (111)
* earrings162 If I understand you correctly, you need to boot from a micro sd using the smartphone as a memory card reader through yusb lace to dig in Windows? In this case, you do not specify what kind of device is trying to revive, what's the type of BIOS that you purely speculative someone tried to say what kind of setting in the BIOS you have to choose?

* torrense , Deays leagoo m8 pro. Bios uefi

Posted on 02/05/2019, 10:07:

Yes that's right ponyal.komp not included and I live in the middle of nowhere, trying to revive the PC does not have poluchaetsya.kartrider and micro sd.i ssmart which quickly gets Pts

* earrings162 , Subtlety UEFI bios is that the bootable USB flash drive is necessary to make "smart", it is clear in the markup UEFI, if you did just before the regular flash drive bootable, though you will not choose, nothing will. And if the laptop body, is not it better to use the built-in card reader? Choosing still need to hard disk, in spite of the stick, but not the hard drive, and the name of the image that you will have formed on mikruhe. In general, if you have never done this, either closely smoker to start to do just uefi bootable USB flash drive, and then proceed with the usual login procedure in BIOS and boot from there, choose your desired image

* torrense Bro but the first time such garbage to 2 days do not understand how in micro sd to make zagruzuchnub

* earrings162 , Get into tubik, see topics how to make a bootable USB flash drive, a request to do just uefi stick, there are supposed to be, and a footnote to the program which will have to do everything. And repeat. By the way, there are several different subject, and can not understand

Rep: (0)
Prompt, finally skochnyakovo! then I bought a USB flash drive with hands MicroSD Netac P500 Pro 64Gb V30 / USH-I U3.
And she is determined after formatting into the card reader only 27 gigs! Now what to do with it, calling prodovanu - he says this can not be! As formatnut it to 64GB ??

* figasebeee , Get rid of the program of the caps and check how much "liter" is loaded in a USB flash drive, and then sing the song-shuffling, respectively

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 21:28