Attached Image
Name: Tekken 6
Genre: Arcade (Fighting) / 3D
Interface Language: Russian
Year of manufacture: 2009
Developer: Namco Bandai Games
Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Firmware:5.00m33-6, 5.50GEN-D2

About the Game: Hook, uppercut, roundhouse kick, tackle, jump, kick in the squat - Tekken 6 characters showered a hail of each other techniques, performing tricks with lightning speed from which the dizzy even experienced acrobats. New game absorbed all that was best in the series, and significantly advanced the legendary virtual fight us towards perfection. Breathe deeply and calm pulse, reject all the alarm and go out into the arena - to respond to enemy attacks and to cause rapid counter attacks, your mind must be pure!

But look coolly at Tekken 6 is not easy. Detailed graphics in high resolution at 60 frames per second, excites the imagination and calls the joy of children. And the heroes of diversity scatter eyes! Tekken 6 has the largest collection of characters in the history of the series. Moreover, you can create your own unique fighter and perpetuate his name in the glorious battles. Discover the wonderful world of martial arts!

Game features:
- Stunning graphics! Due to the high resolution and advanced animation technology Tekken 6 was the most beautiful game in the history of the series.
- Incredible variety of characters. All in the game collected 40 unique fighters, 34 of which are familiar to fans, and 6 entering the arena for the first time. Each character - his style.
- Compete with players from around the world. Put your fighting skills in online battles with other players.
- Create a unique hero. You can construct your own character, choosing his hair, clothes, tattoos and other style elements. Play on their unique fighter!
- Arena with surprises. Fights take place in the scenery, full of surprises. Fight the concrete wall of the enemy's body, or break through a floor to open a new part of the arena. And do not be surprised if you suddenly come down on top of the helicopter or somewhere something will explode!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 08.02.10, 05:26

Rep: (1382)
Dahack,
"December 10-11," moved like as on December 15 ... and promised not to play and firmware that will fly on the new patch images of the games that the user was not any difficulties ...

Rep: (9)
GS I missed something?), this is the most complete of all the most complete campaign, and I no longer expect anything newer firmware except for) this version is quite enough)

Rep: (0)
cooler.nvkz ,
Thanks for the info.
MB will throw a reference to check out more in detail about this to ask?

Post has been editedDahack - 12.12.09, 20:33

Dahack, here is how come - and we read ... and promised patcher new games and can be an accelerator card ... and the rest - the same 5.50 and 5.03

Rep: (5)
A UTB quite full, or not?

Posted 13-12-2009, 20:14

A UTB quite full, or not?

And read what is above you in posts written in any way, right?)

Rep: (5)
And I realized the campaign is full current Tekken doyo cut?

this full version for the PSP ... better not happen .... the developers cut what that function in the game ... and do not compare this game with the complete analog on another platform - the game can differ dramatically ...

take the same series NFS - on your computer is a good game on the PSP - quiet horror

Rep: (1)
Never in the fighting games are not played, so decided to learn, can somebody explain how to play and write a combinations of strikes?

All combinations are in "training". Choose a character in the training mode, press start and choose a list of commands. There are painted in detail all the possible combinations of strikes and blows the character, as well as have the ability to simulate these attacks (press X and the computer shows you how it will look the blow). If you press triangle when you hover over one of the tricks you Zyza bring this technique to the top of the screen, and allow yourself to be trained to perform it. Later, when it will get used, you will start to pick their own dzhagly (a series of punches combinations do not allow the enemy to climb). Thus, each character in this version of the determination of the take training in the list of commands in the end there are 7 such series dzhaglov. There has not shown how to perform them - must guess yourself. In principle, a little patience and practice and everything will turn out =) Good luck in the development of the fighting game: drinks:

Post has been editedDahack - 13.01.10, 17:44

Rep: (156)
Dahack,
the most stringent still zanykal :)

Dahack Thanks for the answer, but you can specify it in beats, in addition to designations where to click, there is "an asterisk" "brackets" and "dark arrow" what it means, and a step to the side, for example.

To tell the life of me I do not remember.
Take a little thrown, it would be necessary to play =)
I remember that when the 2 buttons in square brackets, this means that they need to press almost simultaneously, but not both. Ie roughly speaking, "rolling" from one finger to another in less than a second. An asterisk if I am not mistaken - almost instantly releasing the A button.
Tobish eg right arrow, star, cross, triangle. Means that you press a fraction of a second arrow to the right and then cross the triangle (already releasing the arrow). A dark hand is like when it is necessary to clamp and keep all the combos. I do not remember ... but not - do not remember) just by guesswork, and the remnants of those things written in the memory) Later Play, add mb.

Rep: (53)
And how do I make at my Persians set of clothes I was normal? And then Alice for example in some Russian folk dress and oshimitsu with the wheel on the back and a laser sword ... And at a computer all the rules ...

This is their standard, the original sets: lol:
If you want to change clothing, hairstyle, etc. etc. then you in
Profile>customize appearance
There Persian choose which you want to change that - or and more!
Just do not forget that customization requires money. Sometimes considerable. So you may not be enough money for the appearance of which you dream)
And so I can not say that in the second version of the very detailed customization done. Well done. : Thank_you:

Hello! People who are not difficult, throw OWL propachenny image under 5.00m33-6, but not on the torrent and on the people for example, or somewhere else. Well, I am not able Torenth to use, and how many tried and failed, and tell no one.

Rep: (8)
http://narod.ru/disk/15421456000/T6_5xx.rar.htmlhere you are

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 08.02.10, 05:26
Reason for editing: added to the header

Thank. I did not expect so quickly ...

Rep: (156)
finally reached the hands to play this game.

Many mothers.

We made a boss who takes up most of the screen, due to the size of which is not clear where to strike, that is free of seizures and that even on the easy difficulty level pofigu old concept Tekken - "if you hit, the unit does not work." an hour trying to King valnut it (and this despite the fact that the King I can do almost all of the combo). An hour later, he dumped and gave me 10k.

In general, I sincerely advise developers to rape your children, lest they psihtravma happened and they could not give birth because of aversion to sex.

for the rest: cut down the story (no prompts to the characters) and a number of stages only 5. Plus, for every victory do not give money, apparently. Customization separate sax until the accumulated money - you can not see what kopish. Strong in its dibilno menu and made for some reason, the choice of "main" Persian.

Texture steel cleaner somewhere, and somewhere worse (compare Murdoch in batches from different parts). Polygons Percy diminished. The overall picture is unusually smooth, it reminded me of slot machines with the scam-starring Tekken. Especially given the boss. Why, then did some "rage flash" when health is almost over.

Bottom line: the game is made for children of preschool lifestyle, which has yet to learn to count, zagnobleny classmates, have a complex disability-virgin and therefore believe that the "6 more than 5, and thus better." Looking at the way of life of ordinary American children, this is understandable.

I wish you all an enjoyable game in Tekken 5.

Post has been editednikerossxp - 07.02.10, 22:50

Rep: (122)
nikerossxp,
And now link to Tekken 5 can?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/07/20, 22:30