Attached Image
Name: Tekken 6
Genre: Arcade (Fighting) / 3D
Interface Language: Russian
Year of manufacture: 2009
Developer: Namco Bandai Games
Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Firmware:5.00m33-6, 5.50GEN-D2

About the Game: Hook, uppercut, roundhouse kick, tackle, jump, kick in the squat - Tekken 6 characters showered a hail of each other techniques, performing tricks with lightning speed from which the dizzy even experienced acrobats. New game absorbed all that was best in the series, and significantly advanced the legendary virtual fight us towards perfection. Breathe deeply and calm pulse, reject all the alarm and go out into the arena - to respond to enemy attacks and to cause rapid counter attacks, your mind must be pure!

But look coolly at Tekken 6 is not easy. Detailed graphics in high resolution at 60 frames per second, excites the imagination and calls the joy of children. And the heroes of diversity scatter eyes! Tekken 6 has the largest collection of characters in the history of the series. Moreover, you can create your own unique fighter and perpetuate his name in the glorious battles. Discover the wonderful world of martial arts!

Game features:
- Stunning graphics! Due to the high resolution and advanced animation technology Tekken 6 was the most beautiful game in the history of the series.
- Incredible variety of characters. All in the game collected 40 unique fighters, 34 of which are familiar to fans, and 6 entering the arena for the first time. Each character - his style.
- Compete with players from around the world. Put your fighting skills in online battles with other players.
- Create a unique hero. You can construct your own character, choosing his hair, clothes, tattoos and other style elements. Play on their unique fighter!
- Arena with surprises. Fights take place in the scenery, full of surprises. Fight the concrete wall of the enemy's body, or break through a floor to open a new part of the arena. And do not be surprised if you suddenly come down on top of the helicopter or somewhere something will explode!
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 08.02.10, 05:26

Rep: (389)
Che-cap is not correct. Nietzsche never jumps. It was still morning. And during the day there were operating normally images.

Rep: (1382)
vitaliy4,
Here's how flooded a normal way (that I can see how there was evening-night) will correct the hat ....

JS.84,
if it is written - this means that the image does not run on any version, but because the game has a protection which has not broke ....
and to start the game (of the image) on the official firmware - it is not possible ... even through the PSN Store games rock as a program and stored in x: \ PSP \ GAME

Rep: (0)
On 5.50 GEN-D (Full) starts with the patcher?

Rep: (650)
Dahack @ 27.11.09, 14:17*
On 5.50 GEN-D (Full) starts with the patcher?

Upgrade to 5.50 GEN-D2. 1 minute takes apdeyt (you can takehere). and swing of the cap or of my posts on the front page version of GEN-D2. And do not have to patch.

Post has been editedsmile_me - 27.11.09, 21:49

Rep: (9)
Yes, the game is cool) Disadvantages: 1) quite a lot of weight, 2) by pressing the button it nazhimaetsya several times. Perhaps this is due to the console, I also press the button on Tekken 5 and SUOL Calibur. Dislikes my zyz fatingi mb have any patch? : Suicide:

Rep: (156)
I'll wait, "ofitsialku". Well, it does not inspire me confidence in this version.

Rep: (5)
I have other version downloaded from the PSP home, everything is going fine for M33
current debt burden ......................... 5 and in general I liked more

Rep: (389)
To be honest, the difference between 5-ki for the better have not seen. But there are downsides. Loading levels. Well dolgovato somehow. In the fifth it was almost instantly, and here still holds.

[ExTreemaL],
a lot of weight? And in the top 5 I played?

Rep: (46)
game super, really liked the stages passed, the main can`t fill, the codes do not?

smile_me @ 27.11.09, 15:10*
Upgrade to 5.50 GEN-D2. 1 minute takes apdeyt (get here). and swing of the cap or of my posts on the front page version of GEN-D2. And do not have to patch.

Well, actually, I downloaded and put on the GEN-D before you wrote it: blush:
And it all works great by the way.
But before the GEN-D2 all still updated. Thank you: drinks:

Rep: (4)
Hmm ... I've been shown by the game which is unfinished. From 5th was more fun, even now after playing 6 pcs want more back back. Or I tuplyu or the game is really the exception Persians -urezali ?? Storey modes reduced from 10 to a mere 4-fighting. Where Tekken Dojo? In this case, none of the new regime is not found ... (I sincerely hope that this is someone just stole nefinalnuyu version and that in December we will see more "honest 6ku" ... if not, it will be very disappointing. I love Tekken

I agree to the pain with the previous post)))
The game takes in the region of 850 MB to 1.7 GB, which held the Dark Resarrekshn. So why excised bit um up mode, which is in versions for PS3 and hboks 360.
Of the benefits enjoyed kastomayzeyshn that much more developed than in the DR.

It would be great if in the net there was "complete Tekken 6 for PSP"))) Although I think hardly ...

Rep: (9)
vitaliy4
And the five played) all played) Still waiting to rip.
ZY I once saw assasins critical weight of 110 mb (!!) which is Russian and does not slow down, wait takoyzhe Tekken: rofl:
ZY Tetris for zyz (psp minis) takes 160 mb GS

Post has been edited[ExTreemaL] - 29.11.09, 11:01

Rep: (7)
You cheated people on the 5.0m-33 I'm not going to play with my Ineta 2 days rocked !!! : Angry:
: Censored: It is necessary to check and then write the Old !! (((: Hysterics:

Rep: (17)
Write in huge letters that 5.00M33 Dev and only works at the frequency of the CPU default!

Rep: (1382)
chel12345_93, Suggestions and questions regarding the section "Sony PlayStation Portable". (Post # 3538983)

Rep: (46)
skinte Part 5 ...

Rep: (7)
Generally 5.50 genD2 beg, and it worked. I liked the game, even more than 5 Tekken. Goods in question even a little faster than in the Dark .... 2 seconds and can be played. (Who complained about that long to ship ...) More shmotok easier to earn loot. With the passage of Arcade like 10 fights, you get 1,000,000 local money. Much more of all kinds of titles (after 4th dan is already the title of "Rouge", etc.) seems to 6 new Persians (do not believe), is particularly pleased that costs a certain Alice, the ability to "twist off" his head and hands and where then took out a 2nd chainsaw or "Snake" safien that gets up: rofl: ..... In general play stands and especially over the network via WiFi. This is my IMHO! : Blush:

Rep: (11)
nada Who on mayl.ru, decent speed!
Patched image, in Russian!

I'm going under the 5.03 GEN-B

Post has been editedDo6epmaH - 05.12.09, 00:07

Well 10-11 December and held.
A "new" broken version I do not see.
Who has any suggestions? Will she do it or unfinished version - the last?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 9:48