modding the PSP | Extra battery, 2 SD-card and other

Rep: (1387)
Removed because can not understand anything

PS: Also on the board you can find contacts for L2 and R2 ... It will be at all with comfort to play PSX games ... But here the buttons themselves shove nowhere: (

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 25.11.09, 05:07
Reason for editing: Removed pictures

Rep: (4)
Well, if you intend so that he coping the arrows for example, and in many games just / \,], x, oh, are responsible for controlling the camera. Then left stipop movement, right-handed clamps, and shoot cliffs

in this topic -PSP modding(Damn, the same name - not good) There are second-stycles models ... there and the board is yours for a stick and soldes directly to the buttons - you can forget about analogue about additional buttons ... Such a stick in other games will only interfere with ... And the fact that is posted above here - there are stycles without alterations (exactly as analog) and it is sold far away from the buttons ...

I would like more about it yes I have a peak hour from the provider ... at 00:00 and until the morning - unlimited 5Mbits everyone (although the day is maximum 2 at a mad price) ... the forum is barely loaded ... Tomorrow I will continue to search - at work nothing to do :)

All such copies the buttons above ... and the analogue must be redoing ....

Here everything is in pictures and painted in detail -http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=27306.0.

Rep: (0)
Please tell me whether it was exactly the replacement of the UMD drive to some other information carrier or drive?

Rep: (132)
By the way, it is extremely incomprehensible to do modding, it can be cool but very harmful, the year of Poltar killed so one console
changed the body to red with backlit and other garbilities in the end it turned out that the buttons do not get to the contacts) in general it was urgent to get rid of it
JS.84 @ 11/28/09, 10:07*
Please tell me whether it was exactly the replacement of the UMD drive to some other information carrier or drive?

What do you have 2 sd cards not replacement?
hard drive can also be done but it will work only in Irsle

JS.84, There is no such modes ... because It turns out too much ... The drive and motherboard exchange protocol - most likely its own from Sony ... First of all, this protocol "learn" ... Make your controller which will talk to the motherboard "I am a UMD-drive, I have such files In the drive, etc. "... and the size of homemade controllers leave much to be desired ....

Usually the drive is removed for the second battery, a large speaker, the array of cards (instead of the MS connector) .... because This is the only item that is not needed} -)

Rep: (2)
cooler.nvkz
Yeah, any normal man UMD does not need)
And I already do not need a Wi-Fi module) The switch covered a long time ...
Write experience, can make it useful ... or not very} -)

AlexPrototype @ 6.6.10, 1:45*
And I already do not need a Wi-Fi module) The switch covered a long time ...

soldering iron in hand and closer contact ... and it will always be turned on ... if they do not use - there is / drinking does not ask ...

Rep: (30)
It's funny thing, and still wondering how he shoved 2 times in such a small area ... For example, the method described here
ttp: //pspfaqs.ru/hard/244-psp-sdhc-board.html
It is much more difficult, there and the printed circuit board for the entire compartment of the UMD should be done and so on ...
Immediately it seems, he sailed very close to the input of the card on MS Pro Duo. Still not clear ...
egorka13 if you still have the opportunity, maybe ask what? ;)

Rep: (62)
And I had an idea when I was still a PP to cut a fee for the size of the standard UMD cartridge. Drainaged by the UMD cartridge itself, remove the disk from it from it, and instead of a disk to pack the board to which it will be attacked, at the bottom of the UMD to make the contact site, at the bottom of the PSP compartment under UMD to supply spring-loaded berth signal. Whatever the compartment itself is not to smoke, suddenly want to play from the disk :) The controller itself is placed in PSP.

I even finished the fee and attacked it to it, UMD disassembled, but in the sizes of UMD did not cut this fee. Then PSP was safely sold, and my so and unfinished Kurstarschina somewhere that Dosikpor was lying around.

Post has been editedflimp - 06.06.10, 16:38

Rep: (2)
cooler.nvkz
I would still remember where this switch was)

Freemanoid
I have 4 connectors in my dreams there: D But I think unreal ...

Alexprototype
Ulm from above in the left side (between L and a hole for fastening devices in USB), in the bottom of the left near the light bulbs (symmetrically inclusted) ... and usually not the switch itself from the board and the small ear that moves ... can be disassembled and Neatly a needle to move it ... I have been broken on my headset for zyz ....

Explain just what the scheme is there, how he shoved 2 pieces in such a small space, I do not drink))

From the flash drive there is a train with x number of legs (I don't remember how much in the microspionus) .... everyone goes to the appropriate legs of both "external" cards, except for the power track ... The power track through the switch is or 1 or 2 cards. ..

That's actually everything .... so you can connect a lot of flash drives (as long as the switch allows) ....

I saw such a car put on 12 flash drives - to fit the music ... Made instead of an ashtray ... flash drives switch the chipboard like in old TVs)

Those. Can I do without this huge board in UMD compartment? And inappropriate to solder it?
By the way, there seems to be an adapter to solder between adapters.

Post has been editedFreemanoid - 07.06.10, 20:16

Freemanoid
You can do without a board - "snot" to connect everything .... Therefore, and computers collected: lol:
And what prevents the fee to do? technologyLaser Iron.Pretty simple :)

The adapter is used here.

Attached Image

leave either inside the MS slot and extend the SD line (lose the MS flash drive) or disassemble and hide inside, falling in parallel with the MS slot with the power switch - or on the MS slot or the MS-SD slot .... the first way is easy to burn something It is difficult - the same laser iron makes the micoss card card with contacts and solder the train ... The other end of the loop on the fee with SD flash drives ... In the second way, you need to solder - no matter how you fall to the zyza fee ... Already and the equipment is more serious and more skilled skills ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 08.06.10, 05:15

In principle, the technology is really not complicated. But I am very worried about the soldering, it hurts small details.

Rep: (62)
Freemanoid @ 8.6.10, 13:02*
But I am very worried about the soldering, it hurts small details.

Oh, but okay, 50 grams of brandy, before the process, that would not tremble hands, and order.

Hmm, never tried this technology: lol:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 20.11.20, 06:11