modding the PSP | Extra battery, 2 SD-card and other

Rep: (4)
I have here one does not bother in the CAP have put together yumd drive second on battery, and memory card reader for SD cards (original jack ms pro duo had to be removed. As a result, costs two SD cards with 16 GB, all rabtaet bang, lags or interruptions work is not revealed. (zyz 2008)

Rep: (389)
egorka13 @ 22.11.2009, 6:31*
I have here one does not bother in the CAP have put together yumd drive second on battery, and memory card reader for SD cards (original jack ms pro duo had to be removed. As a result, costs two SD cards with 16 GB, all rabtaet bang, lags or interruptions work is not revealed. (zyz 2008)

of something you bent - how on battery and adapter for two cd climbed into the compartment for the drive? photos can be?

SCOBA , Today I can talk old to put pictures, not quality, found on the computer. Tomorrow I can make more detailed foty.

Attached Image

Rep: (1378)
Accum saw, SD card saw but one ... and where the second? under the first?

cooler.nvkz exactly! More white plastikavaya thing is over BATTERY connector for the SE column, and the bottom right of the speaker BATTERY worth of E398

upload photos in high quality ... and as far as possible without the back cover (to be seen within it's all done)

M
ruled that modding in a separate topic

Rep: (389)
Accum well as what?

Rep: (9)
Not bad not bad, but no instructions) Who what else to do with zyz, lay out, and had seen only a few modding that is not impressive, perhaps in addition to cards in UMD) I want tacos same)): hysterics:

I still attempted gouging your adapter PhotoFast CR-5400 and be integrated in the compartment UMD four (!!!) SD slot ... (with the first two cards of a switch or the second two cards) ... then figured it was all just simply will not fit in UMD slot and changed my mind though ... :( should try ... but that's where to get at least 2 slots for SD? and preferably free

Adapter sorry) but would shemku such a miracle), but nowhere unfortunately. SD card reader plugs from the old if current, three years ago the printer plugs thrown so with him and left (= built was (unfortunately)

Rep: (30)
And that the two cards can work together? Them as simply connected in parallel ???

Dyf, even I googled about which adapter question ... PhotoFast CR-5400 adapter for microSDHC memory cards in Memory Stick Pro Duo
PS: to the question "scheme can be?" an answer right away - within the chip of their own design, in the free market not only the adapters ...

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 24.11.09, 07:22

Well it is clear that no one in her eyes did not see (the scheme): D

Rep: (30)
A mozhnoli do not yield under such flehi, and under normal yusb?

Rep: (116)
Dejf @ 24.11.09, 15:32*
A mozhnoli do not yield under such flehi, and under normal yusb?

and even, to an external hard to 1TB of onnogo yusb powered} -)

Di'Brain, nothing ... laughing at our online service provider selling PSP ... in kompekte was a certain "look hard at the 250 gig" ... games ... scored and PSP could run with it game! ... directly ... I I did not find this device in the internet ...

Rep: (116)
cooler.nvkz I saw an ad, which was attached to the PSP games hammered hard, but does not imply that it connects to the PSP. Physically unable to PSP hard by nouta unwind from your battery, not to mention the usual Hardy. If this is some kind of mini-hard, such as how to put players, then you imagine how much it will cost?) Rather, if your PSP to him as a gift, than he to the PSP))

Regarding the technical side, how it is organized I can not say. I know that the BATT connected to a battery, the speaker displayed on the E398, two SD cards are connected, if you open a connector for the original flash drives, there is visible plume is passing through this slot (as I understand it connects the card reader for the SD card reader and original). More under the cover connector for speakers launched by Sony Ericsson.

1 - connector for speakers
Attached Image

2 - Accum
3 - speaker
4 - stick
Attached Image
Attached Image

all the same "sandwich" includes two slots SD :) two such sandwich and you can shove in the UMD-SD card slot four :) I'm just happy: happy: I will quietly think about the modernization of its :)

And I am here Pts interested in the second analogue to cram into the PSP =) ... if you do so in any of the shooters will be 100% comfortable playing ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 3:24