Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles"

Rep: (546)
Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles". :)

Dear users of the Game Consoles section! The section moderators turn to you with the question: "What can we do for you to make the Game Consoles section more popular and in demand? What useful information does the section most lack you for?"
Now on the expanses of the worldwide network a lot of scattered information regarding the Games on consoles, hacks, news and technical issues. We would like tosavagemessiahzine.comWas for you the place where you could go every day and get the latest, accurate and verified information: news and reviews of new consoles, new information about hacking, help and solving technical issues.
We trust you, so we ask for advice.
Any suggestions, even seemingly not realizable, are welcome. If you have something to advise or suggest, welcome to the dialogue in this topic: Suggestions and questions on the section "Game Console"
Your opinion is really important for us. Thank you in advance.

A big request - do not flood.

Post has been editedDyuss - 16.09.16, 13:51

Rep: (1356)
Axr
the "Other platforms" section (bada, simbine, blackberry, etc.) is also more a corpse than a tenant ... but he's alive :)

and then they will call us here that we are grafodrochery and soniboy ....} -)

Posted on 03/01/2012, 13:28:

AXR @ 03/01/2012, 17:19*
so as not to interfere with the office. developers

and what developments are planned then? Now when there will be something in the amount of "from three pieces or more" .... otherwise, if there is a couple of applications that have nothing to discuss, then why a section? there will be programs - there will be a section for programs ...

Rep: (37)
Now when there will be something in the amount of "from three pieces or more" .... otherwise, if there is a couple of applications that have nothing to discuss, then why a section?

Double standards however! So Nintende is possible, but software for Vita cannot: rofl:

and what developments are planned then?
forgot, I myself do not buy their games ... gaijin like? all the garbage for PSN riveted. Even the treasures of the Montezuma seem to have already been declared to the Vitus. Is this the same developer or another? I have no idea at all.

the "Other platforms" section (bad, simbine, blackberry, etc.) is also more a corpse than a tenant ... but he is also alive
This is called "not dead" aka ZOMBIES} -) why do we need to produce obviously zombie sections? : happy:

and then they will call us here that we are graph-drivers and son-boys
let name-calling, this indicates their level of development and education. They will be worse in the end. : rolleyes: But seriously, what can you do, what is this forum? Yes, PSP \ Vita is popular here, but here people are looking at the graphics, but there are objective reasons for this. One follows from the other. People change the pipe once every half a year, or like with apples - once a year, what else can they look at, if not the schedule \ network capabilities \ iron? If a person does not care about iron, technology, then what should he do here? No need to try to grasp the immensity, for games and for the same Nintendo there are specialized sites and forums (or as I call them corners: happy :).

Rep: (99)
-Game devices

+++ Sony PlayStation

--Sony PlayStation PSP
---Discussion
--- Games (discussion, sent to torrents in a hat ???)
---Programs
--- Firmware (off and custom in one topic or separately) *
--- Modding
--- Faults (frequent questions about various problems for example)

--Sony PlayStation Vita
---Discussion
---Purchase
--- Games (discussion)
--- Firmware (off and custom in one topic or separately) *

+++ Nintendo

--Nintendo 3DS
--- N3DS discussion
---Purchase
--- Games (discussion, sent to torrents in the header ???) or not))) ???
--- Firmware (off and custom in one topic or separately) or they are not))) ???
---???

- Nintendo DS (although it’s not very popular today, so you don’t have to create one)
--- N3DS discussion
--- Games (discussion, sent to torrents in the header ???) or not))) ???
--- Firmware (off and custom in one topic or separately) or they are not))) ???
---???

+++ Other mobile gaming devices

As for Nintendo, I don’t know much what repent of games and custom firmware and other things, highlighted? familiar

Post has been editedHelium - 01.03.12, 14:11
Reason for editing: about Nintendo + --- Faults (frequent questions about various problems for example)

Rep: (740)
cooler.nvkz,
Totally agree. :-)

Helium
And like that too. :-)

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 01.03.12, 16:19
Reason for editing: I did not see.)

Rep: (849)
PriZRak_00 @ 03/01/2012, 16:48*
And like that too

http://tsya.ru/

And why in normal topics the first post does not appear on all pages as a header? It seems like in other sections with this, everything is fine. And then it turns out in vain I will be tormented with a hat for announcements and it is better to just spread the news in it. : blush:

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 02.03.12, 20:43

PriZRak_00,
send complaints to the message that needs to be fixed ... on Monday I will check the mail and do it right ...

Rep: (5)
I’ll write here what the psp section is missing

1. change to Play station, because ps vita, this is not a PSP
2. create a section with wallpapers and themes
3. create a section with plugins
4. modding section

sorry if it was already, did not read the whole topic

Rep: (1043)
Do you have any suggestions regarding the design of topics for discussion of games for vita?
It seems to me that information about trophies is redundant, it is better to give a link to the corresponding page on stratege.ru ... Leave information as to whether there is platinum.
Also what about a poll with a five-point rating? Links to reviews? Gameplay video?

If there are any suggestions - I can edit my topics so that you can clearly evaluate.

Regarding the sections for vita - I don’t think that it makes sense to have more than two: discussion of games and simple discussion. With applications and development is still deaf ...

mgeee
I think it will be superfluous, since there is a topic[PSV] Released Games
People just won’t know where to write.)
But the section with a discussion of games would not hurt to move all the themes created by games already there. :)

the topic that is, only anyway they are discussed in another topic ... And then figs what you find there (

To write - if there is a theme for the game - then go there, if not - then to the general topic.
Then, after creating a new topic, you can search for posts about the game in that topic - and ask to transfer. Although you can’t just get the posts out of the main topic - there are posts not purely about the game, but also with other information that does not apply to the game. On the other hand, I doubt that anyone is specifically studying the topic of discussion: D

moved topics with discussions of PSV games to a new section -PS Vita - games

Oh, new section)
Another topic there must be sent -Super stardust delta

oh ... and it somehow passed by my eyes :)

Procurator,
the forum is about mobile devices ... what place does the PS3 relate to mobile devices?

PS: who is looking for - he will find ....Playstation 3 Owners Club

Procurator,
bad google - pspx.ru ....

Rep: (0)
A little off topic, but you can make a new section on consoles such as PS3, XBOX, NINTENDO. Help with firmware, search for games, programs, etc. etc. : blush:

Tick ​​stick
all this is in the sectionTehnotrepalka
forum about mobile platforms - the main sections about mobile devices ... everything that doesn’t fall under these criteria is in a bobbin or a techbot ...

Rep: (0)
thank

Rep: (2)
PSP section of the game deleted chtoli?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 23:39