Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles"

Rep: (546)
Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles". :)

Dear users of the Game Consoles section! The section moderators turn to you with the question: "What can we do for you to make the Game Consoles section more popular and in demand? What useful information does the section most lack you for?"
Now on the expanses of the worldwide network a lot of scattered information regarding the Games on consoles, hacks, news and technical issues. We would like tosavagemessiahzine.comWas for you the place where you could go every day and get the latest, accurate and verified information: news and reviews of new consoles, new information about hacking, help and solving technical issues.
We trust you, so we ask for advice.
Any suggestions, even seemingly not realizable, are welcome. If you have something to advise or suggest, welcome to the dialogue in this topic: Suggestions and questions on the section "Game Console"
Your opinion is really important for us. Thank you in advance.

A big request - do not flood.

Post has been editedDyuss - 16.09.16, 13:51

Rep: (1354)
RealYoti @ 12/14/2011, 19:47*
5 B. Or even "PS Vita (PSV) a.k.a. New Generation Portable (NGP)"

OK...

Rep: (0)
The cap to the topic -PS Vita (PSV) a.k.a. New Generation Portable (NGP), continued line of portable PSis nothing else
as an exclusive advertising resource -http://psvitas.ru/as it contains a link to it. I don’t know how much this fits with the rules of this forum, I think not so much.
I propose either to remove the advertisement of this resource, or add a few of the most popular ones there. Mine will be quite democratic.
Here are the leaders from the search:
psvita.ru
psvplay.net
sony-psvita.ru
hrabster.ru
sonyplaystationvita.ru

And of course -Sony's official PS Vita website

speectr,
butthis messagehow to evaluate? Hard offtopic and advertising all the same site?

You can regard it as you like, and if you think that the exclusive information about the possible release of PS4 is not interesting for readers of your resource, you can delete it.
I did not find the section about PS4. Because placed there.

I suggest you not to translate the topic and deal with the fact that it is written above.
Or moderators get something for advertising?
Then announce the rates, do not mislead people.

The surest option to design a topic about PS Vita is the indication in the caps onlySony's official resource about ps vita.

Post has been editedspeectr - 18.02.12, 18:55

I did not find the section about PS4.

Well ... with the forum's policy, you would first understand first - the forum of mobile platforms ... Does the XBox720 and PS4 have any relation to mobility?

Because placed there.

offtop, not? if I used search, I would have found a bunch of topics in the technical replay about PS3 and XBox360 ...

I suggest you not to translate the topic and deal with the fact that it is written above.

and I suggest you not to litter the topics ... ok?

as you have already noticed, the portal psvita.ru very quickly rose due to timely information ... and for the most part not copy-paste from other Russian-language resources, but meaningful translation of foreign ones ... and if you still haven’t noticed, then moderators to filling those they have no relationship at all ... the moderators only keep order ... the forum content lies on the shoulders of ordinary users like you ... in this case, the person responsible for the header of that topic found it necessary to add this site and what kind of advertising is this .... advertising would be completely different places and pricing m Can you ask the administrators if you're interested ...

The most correct option for the design of the topic about PS Vita is the indication in the caps of only the official Sony resource about ps vita.

What do you mean by "resource"? I only see a little multimedia advertising brochure there ... Does Sony pay us for it? ))))))) but I don’t want to add it, for example ... everything in this “brochure” is already long reprinted in 15 places (and our resource is no exception) .... you want the Sonin site to appear in the subject ? pay - post;)

In any topic on WM or Android firmware you can find links tohttp://www.xda-developers.com... want to say this is also a paid advertising campaign? : rofl:

cooler.nvkz,
Now everything looks unpleasant.
My words were heard.
If I hurt someone from the moderators, then apologizing, they know their work.

Quote ([email protected], 22:49)
I did not find the section about PS4.
Well ... with the forum's policy, you would first understand first - the forum of mobile platforms ... Does the XBox720 and PS4 have any relation to mobility?

Because placed there.
offtop, not? if I used search, I would have found a bunch of topics in the technical replay about PS3 and XBox360 ...

and I suggest you not to litter the topics ... ok?

as you have already noticed, the portal psvita.ru very quickly rose due to timely information ... and for the most part not copy-paste from other Russian-language resources, but meaningful translation of foreign ones ... and if you still haven’t noticed, then moderators to filling those they have no relationship at all ... the moderators only keep order ... the forum content lies on the shoulders of ordinary users like you ... in this case, the person responsible for the header of that topic found it necessary to add this site and what kind of advertising is this .... advertising would be completely different places and pricing m Can you ask the administrators if you're interested ...

The most correct option for the design of the topic about PS Vita is the indication in the caps of only the official Sony resource about ps vita.
What do you mean by "resource"? I only see a little multimedia advertising brochure there ... Does Sony pay us for it? ))))))) but I don’t want to add it, for example ... everything in this “brochure” is already long reprinted in 15 places (and our resource is no exception) .... you want the Sonin site to appear in the subject ? pay - post

I noticed that they have already corrected, so if I hurt any of the moderators, then I apologize.
Now I think the theme is designed as it should be.
Cheers to moderators.

Rep: (1042)
Section titles:
PS Pop rtable
: D

we vkurse ...: blush:

Rep: (738)
cooler.nvkz,
Do you plan to add a section on games? :-)
Since psn on games is very little information, no screenshots, no video. It is not written in what language the game, I propose to adopt strict rules regarding the creation of themes. Be sure to have a detailed description in Russian, 4 screenshots (if more, the rest are under the spoiler), preferably a link to the video from YouTube, an indication of which languages ​​the game and its scope. So at least from those on the games will be good, and then I go to the topics on psp and am terrified of their "informative". :-)

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 29.02.12, 19:30

so who would lay it all out .... in this regard, I recommendwww.ign.com... for each game description, a bunch of screenshots, a bunch of gameplay videos, trailers, ads, brochures, posters, ratings .... also a list of expected games and their officially announced release date ..... and this is for all gaming platforms .... the only disadvantage of this site is English ....

cooler.nvkz,
I know about the site, I often visit it myself.
But how who, users. :-) In the section on iOS somehow cope. Well, including me. :-)
And my Temko will definitely be informative.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 29.02.12, 20:09

PriZRak_00,
how many people in the PS section and how many in iOS ...

cooler.nvkz,
Well, if the sections are not developed, then the people just will not increase. Need to look to the future! :-)

PriZRak_00,
in the PSP was a section ... and what's the point ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (842)
The Vita-section icon in the form of PSP.

Now we have the following picture:
-Other devices
--Sony PlayStation Portable
--- PSP discussion
--- PSP program
--- PSP firmware
--- PSP games
--- PSV discussion

but a couple of models from sony mobile gaming devices are not limited to ... there are nintendo ds and 3ds, there is a sega game gear, there are a lot of Chinese (of them a couple of interesting models) ...

I suggest:
-game devices
--Sony PlayStation Portable
--- PSP discussion
--- PSP program
--- PSP firmware
--- PSP iron
--- PSP game discussion
--Sony PlayStation Vita
--- PSV discussion
--- PSV hacking and development(the name is still invented)
--- PSV game discussion
--Nintendo(we generally only have a couple of those lost in the cropper)
--- NDS discussion
--- N3DS discussion
--Other mobile gaming devices

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 01.03.12, 13:15

Rep: (16)
cooler.nvkz,
As for me, the proposed option will be normul ...

Post has been editedRodins - 01.03.12, 13:17

Rep: (37)
cooler.nvkz,
but a couple of models from Sony mobile gaming devices are not limited
are limited, we are Russia: happy:

have nintendo ds and 3ds
one garbage, ds surely no one in rf will need anyone now, this is not a PSP

Sega Game Gear, there are a bunch of Chinese
I think there will be 2 posts per year - this is not discussed anywhere, I at least have not met. And on 4pda, people will play / discuss games on android \ apple phones with great pleasure, than on some kind of Chinese know-how.

-gaming devices-
-Sony PlayStation Portable--
-PSP discussion--
-PSP program --- PSP firmware--
-PSP game discussion--
Sony PlayStation Vita--
-PSV discussion--
-PSV hacking and development (the name is still invented) -
-PSV game discussion

I like it, but I think hacking is needed in a separate branch, so as not to interfere with the office. developers (our publishers and developers work with SONY)

you can still "services" like netfliksa and Yandex. maps. Since netflix does not shine for us, then local ivi can be added there. Someone from SONY CIS decoupled at the expense of local services. But perhaps this is a brute force and a general section, to discuss the software, is enough.

--Nintendo (we generally only have a couple of those lost in the bobbin)
more and will not appear - the public is too versed in the gland, nobody will buy it for themselves

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19, 01:58