Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles"

Rep: (546)
Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles". :)

Dear users of the Game Consoles section! The section moderators turn to you with the question: "What can we do for you to make the Game Consoles section more popular and in demand? What useful information does the section most lack you for?"
Now on the expanses of the worldwide network a lot of scattered information regarding the Games on consoles, hacks, news and technical issues. We would like tosavagemessiahzine.comWas for you the place where you could go every day and get the latest, accurate and verified information: news and reviews of new consoles, new information about hacking, help and solving technical issues.
We trust you, so we ask for advice.
Any suggestions, even seemingly not realizable, are welcome. If you have something to advise or suggest, welcome to the dialogue in this topic: Suggestions and questions on the section "Game Console"
Your opinion is really important for us. Thank you in advance.

A big request - do not flood.

Post has been editedDyuss - 16.09.16, 13:51

Rep: (883)
chuvachok123 @ 25.09.2016, 16:35*
We did the opportunity to upload files to the forum

C taking into account the fact that there was no avtoustanovochnuyu packages, it is not required.

Rep: (1505)
Moderators see not much. Less than five.
But not quantity, as they say!

Posted on 09/25/2016, 22:02:

We continue to expect from you suggestions to improve this section.

* Dyuss,
how exactly five (Moderators: Dyuss, cooler.nvkz, Sergey_Ace, Gridzilla, Raveboy) may be less than five? oo

Rep: (1548)
Friends, who is friends with photoshop, redo the picture to the needs of the news PS and XBOX.

Picture
Attached Image

If anyone has a desire to not only read but also write news I will be glad for your help sectionNews PlayStation 4 gaming world.

It is also ready to assist in the establishment and maintenance, to take on a secondary role, topicsNews of the game world XBOX ONE

* Lapik MF,
Because of the low popularity of the console from Microsoft, a little active users.

who all still want to carry on XBOX News, here is a picture in the header:

Attached Image

I make it usermrFixPK

* Dyuss, We need to create a separate topic for PSVR games.

* Lapik MF,
I think it is more expedient to discuss all in one subject, maybe many games will work with VR, and without.

1) Why does any of the three sections of the PSP is not the creation of the theme of a button? People wrote in all the horrible information will find Fig.
2) Rekvestiruyu section "PS Vita - a program" to create a button active threads. The theme of hacking has become a cesspool, difficult to find information.
At least, I shall bring to three themes:

Post has been editedRealyoti - 22.11.16, 18:23

Rep: (1364)
* Realyoti In the advertisement hanging "create new themes radically" moderators will take ... more ...

* cooler.nvkz,
is the theme for more than a week no one moved, for example:Help me find the Cradle Base for PSP GO
And then, she has created her. Stereotypically more responsible sex. But this topic Vita write about hacking and modding, and repair, and igruli. Increase the battery - hacking. Resolder button - hacking. Sometimes it seems that it's easier, "a new birth." Because no single section or topic does not normally create. Until vbuhali hospitals here were all good. Get themes in the Android section, for example. The upper line: discussion, firmware, custom, marriage, club ...

Post has been editedRealyoti - 22.11.16, 20:04

Rep: (29)
>advertisement hanging in "create new themes radically" moderators will take ... more ...

Create a theme with the game Diablo (PSX2PSP), on this forum are not found, and it is not moved, but simply removed without explanation. Why?

* Staim ,
on the dead old woman console emutsyatsiya games, which all passed through and through? really think someone will be discussed? and so try to keep to a minimum all .... and even psp-section - a relic of the past .... 5 messages per month for demolition .... asking ....

Rep: (29)
@ cooler.nvkz

Well, I'm here to itself recently bought an old lady and very pleased. With pleasure was the very Diablo 1. Treats at times more than in the current android donatososalkah from already sick. Diablo was looking for here is not found, I had a long tedious to search the Internet.

Do not you find like-minded people here? And nobody old PSP is no longer needed?

* Staim Unfortunately there are three cripples with zyzami on postoyanke .... One does not play, but only engaged in the development .... second holds for my daughter and nephew and monitors the threads "on duty" .... The third is rarely seen, but on adjacent resources are often hanging out .... and also plays itself: rofl:

vagrants sometimes with "about !!! klevayaigra !!! 111adin" and all .....

* Staim ,
We are waiting for a new portativki from Sony, but already there is a turn around.

Dyuss @ 18.03.17, 19:53*
We are waiting for a new portativki from Sony,
um .... I missed the news? : Rofl:

* cooler.nvkz ,
The news of rumors hovering for a long time. We are waiting for the announcement (really really want)

* Dyuss , but I think they have not moved further from the Vita .... and a third time to step on the same rake? ... Well is not got them with portativki ... plan to protect themselves from the pirates ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 11:58