Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles"

Rep: (546)
Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles". :)

Dear users of the Game Consoles section! The section moderators turn to you with the question: "What can we do for you to make the Game Consoles section more popular and in demand? What useful information does the section most lack you for?"
Now on the expanses of the worldwide network a lot of scattered information regarding the Games on consoles, hacks, news and technical issues. We would like tosavagemessiahzine.comWas for you the place where you could go every day and get the latest, accurate and verified information: news and reviews of new consoles, new information about hacking, help and solving technical issues.
We trust you, so we ask for advice.
Any suggestions, even seemingly not realizable, are welcome. If you have something to advise or suggest, welcome to the dialogue in this topic: Suggestions and questions on the section "Game Console"
Your opinion is really important for us. Thank you in advance.

A big request - do not flood.

Post has been editedDyuss - 16.09.16, 13:51

Rep: (1507)
* chuvachok123,
I agree with you. But as always, will be needed newsmen. Ie users who will bring the news every day. We now have excellent newsmen under Sony. I would like the same in the other sections.

Rep: (1548)
Can simply create a section entitled "Console News" and report about all the console crowd. All the same, after all read the news about the x box and the PC, Nintendo? Honestly perekoapirovanie news from one section to another 2 it will be very tense. Especially if time is not a lot.

Rep: (330)
Modifications and innovations in the forum will attract only those who have learned recently about the forum or has long been a member. But if you need itnew ones users, then for them to go to their places of residence, namely youtube and Twitch. We need people who are interested in game console, and all that is around it, namely news presentations, exhibitions (soon by the way Igromir), communication with interesting people live, information about new games for consoles as portable and desktop , modification, firmware, in general everything in the game world than it holds and what can be told, and that can be shown.

Well it is, if globally. So that was how the leading gaming and computer publications.

I went today to the channel page onyoutubeand I was sad ...... 104 000 subscribers, and the latest video laid out 10 months ago. This resource is wasted and lost. It's a shame. I do not know details about the financial part of this project, it may be disadvantageous, or someone simply everything "prodolbal" and develop a channel to none.

Let me explain my position: the forum in the form as it is now is a completely self-sufficient, and dopilivaniem detail and creation of the new people we attract because of changes in our forum, they will not know. Well they do not come to us. Use other resources on the network. So I think we need to begin to develop a media coverage of what was discussed at the forum.

Read - it's good, but there is a huge audience, which do not feed bread, give me something to look (content consumers). Here it is among these people there are those who are on the forum have never been, and telling and showing them what is interesting forum users we do to ourselves and entrap.

When iyour channel launchedThen saw it no more than just an appendage to the theme of the forum,who oversees. However, the audience of the channel was quite broad. Some videos are popular in Russia, and some in America. Some people eventually went to the forum anything about him not knowing just because they were looking for a place where they are interested in discussing the device.

Look for example at how the magazine itself showsgamers. They have more than one channel on youtube and there Twitch channel. We started small and how developed. We also have a story to tell. You can start with news releases for consoles discussed. Separately, make notes about the modifications as the firmware and hardware. Discuss and show updates for devices. Show work and the use of popular software for consoles, the same emulators for example. And not necessarily involve for some steep videoblogerov, which need a lot of pay. Their need to "grow". But in this case, can not do without financial injections. Forum has long grown to the point where its further development requires financial support and new projects.

The result: new users should be involved from the outside, from the places wheresavagemessiahzine.comabsent, but where is our potential audience.

Rep: (354)
Lapik MF @ 17.09.2016, 07:38*
Can simply create a section entitled "Console News" and report about all the console crowd. All the same, after all read the news about the x box and the PC, Nintendo? Honestly perekoapirovanie news from one section to another 2 it will be very tense. Especially if time is not a lot.

I somehow doubt that many will be interested to read this, especially if they have only one console. Perhaps the first time, they will come and pick their desired news, but after a while the score, because will see too much useless information for them.

Rep: (304)
And on the forum AT ALL: Remove scrolling window edit the message to the message (When you insert the tag).

* chuvachok123,
* Sanmorin
* lbvrf090,
You're right. Globally, more can and should be dopilivat, but not all at once. First game consoles.
Every day in the branch Sony (and this Vita and PSP and PS3-4) comes to a surprising number of people. Huge!
Users not only get information, but also competently can ask a question on any topic and get a professional answer (good forum gathered good people). Attended by representatives of Sony, vargeymingi and other large companies. And all grown with a small group of geeks that gathered to chat. Now, however, we have no analogues on hacking database, Flash and other joys.

Originated here's a question: all that we will do here - it's all voluntary.
You, like me, voluntarily hacking, searching and trying to post news and reviews, information about discounts, bugs, Glick and high quantities of utilities. The award - only advantages in reputation.
How do we attract more altruistic that they will also be given a lot of time clicking the link above and fill it with content? After all, in return, the maximum is the Curator's stripes.

Rep: (21)
To attract more people, it is hereby necessary to create tournaments of contributions and hold them, well, this is my IMHO (in our bud it is) .Not know this violates the rules of the forum or not, for example, I am ready to participate in any competition and then pay a fee symbolically 100r there, but if you will be participating bodies 10-20 is approximately the sum.

* maxzer,
Yes, we spent a lot of tournaments in PS4 section, and it is interesting and dynamic tournaments and such a practice is good. And it is not in the prize pool, and in the excitement of participation.
It would be good to introduce the same trend in other sections of the game consoles.

Rep: (77)
* chuvachok123,
can then do so: Playing with a description and other things, but as an option - a list of supported devices?
People looking for a game, and then looks - it will come to the device or not.

* Good light
but what about people who are not looking for a specific game, but about the wish to read the news of their console games?
Here's an example I go to the news section and just want to find out what interesting things will be released in the near future on the PS4, but in order to find out I had to go into the general news theme for all consoles, and at first I have to find your option, and find their console, if it does not scroll further. Now imagine that the subject of the news collected by 3-4 or more consoles (PS4, hboks van, ps vita, Nintendo, etc.), and for example this week's news about the game on the PS4 was not, and all the rest were and perhaps not for one thing. Question: how many days I get tired of reading this garbage (no offense to anyone, but I think so many would think)?

Post has been editedchuvachok123 - 19.09.16, 10:07

Rep: (21)
Dyuss @ 19.09.2016, 09:42*
maxzer,
Yes, we spent a lot of tournaments in PS4 section, and it is interesting and dynamic tournaments and such a practice is good. And it is not in the prize pool, and in the excitement of participation.
It would be good to introduce the same trend in other sections of the game consoles.

Yes, I saw it, but it is again in its infancy. If you think globally, you have to divide into groups, and then 1 skilled forever all beat) with a prize pool games etc it will attract a lot more people narodu.No)

* maxzer,
tournaments is great, and with the prize even better, but you forget about something that tournaments that are held on the forums is almost manual labor (tables, schedules, summary of matches, etc.) and they last for a long time, and on the Internet there are many sites with automatic daily cash tournaments that gather a very large number of people, and people who are interested only in the tournament, will exchange vryatli 7-14 tournament a week from the site on 1 tournament per week, a month from the forum.

* maxzer,
Skillful he was not born, and became. :) Or you have to train to participate for fun.
* chuvachok123,
How do we organize something like this in the framework of our portal?

* Dyuss,
use the tournament website, for examplehttps://strivewire.com/ , https://arcanacup.arcana-gaming.com/orhttp://play.eslgaming.com/gamesor try to find other sites, such as a particular game
I must say that I have no idea how and by whom are tournaments on these sites, but for example at the first site, I know that there is a closed tournament with a password. So, if anyone has a lot of free time, or may even have to be connected here Admins to those agreed on a certain area 4pda tournaments at such sites, it was very cool.

Rep: (839)
* chuvachok123 , Sensible remark about offers of cooperation.

Rep: (883)
Dyuss @ 17.09.2016, 15:47*
Attended by representatives of Sony

Haha, actually. One hundred posts with the recommendation to go to the CC for two years)

* RealYoti,
To many, that is enough.
It's like a computer: Seven troubles - one reset!

Rep: (77)
chuvachok123 @ 19.09.2016, 09:07*
but what about people who are not looking for a specific game, but about the wish to read the news of their console games?

yes .. I agree. Cross-references can be made, but a chore. Maybe then do share data and description, and few topics are sorted by name of the game (something like the existing browser games and applications), and on the device with reference to this resource?

Rep: (95)
Call me one-eyed and one-legged pirate, but I speak for the promotion of Varese and in game modding branches.
It is necessary to allow users to understand what it is welcome, and now much is being done with an eye on pravotorgovtsev.
Besides the pros and lychek curators would be good to simplify the distribution of special titles like "game modders", "Game hacker", ie man made 2-3 normal fashion android games - received the title, hacked on coins and stuff all the same 2-3 games, received the title, written instructions 2-3 - received the title of "Game instructor." All the people are pleased to be at a forum with special ranks and to do something for it.

P.S. Something I do not understand why so many soniboev sections? All for one, and they have for each device? Or it is due to general apathy remaining branches?

* Can4e3,
WMD so Historically, the console from Sony are the most popular in our country.
In America, Xbox. That is the reality.

About Varese: wherever he is - he is present and no one cuts and oppressed: D
If warez yet impossible - that flood out of nowhere.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 18:48