Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles"

Rep: (546)
Suggestions and questions about the section "Game consoles". :)

Dear users of the Game Consoles section! The section moderators turn to you with the question: "What can we do for you to make the Game Consoles section more popular and in demand? What useful information does the section most lack you for?"
Now on the expanses of the worldwide network a lot of scattered information regarding the Games on consoles, hacks, news and technical issues. We would like tosavagemessiahzine.comWas for you the place where you could go every day and get the latest, accurate and verified information: news and reviews of new consoles, new information about hacking, help and solving technical issues.
We trust you, so we ask for advice.
Any suggestions, even seemingly not realizable, are welcome. If you have something to advise or suggest, welcome to the dialogue in this topic: Suggestions and questions on the section "Game Console"
Your opinion is really important for us. Thank you in advance.

A big request - do not flood.

Post has been editedDyuss - 16.09.16, 13:51

Rep: (1357)
RealYoti,
can send it all to the trash? one old thing ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (22)
Wow, there is a topic about 3DS! : D It would be necessary to insert it over the PSP (which would be in alphabetical order), otherwise nobody will find it in the "others". With subsections discussion, games and firmware /

Post has been editedWinnie the Pooh - 23.10.13, 13:06

Winnie the Pooh,
the topic will grow - there will be a separate section ...

Rep: (130)
I don’t think that it will grow, because there simply is nowhere to grow, there is simply no soil for 3ds subtopics, they need to be created and people will come. Or what flood subtopics directly in "other cansols"? I don’t think it happened like that with PSP, it was the basis (not to mention the psvit, there’s nothing to discuss there, there’s still no exploit, and the sale of the console and the population are insignificant (due to the fact that you can’t run the Roma). 4pda do not discuss consoles like hbox / viy / nintendo ds / ps2-3 although there are a lot of users of these consoles? Yes, just because there aren’t any topics ... Everyone is always waiting for the ready-made. about the console, but on other sites / forums there is darkness for those and people ... why? yes because m moderators and administrators know how to interest people. It's the same as taking an empty site and saying ... here ... when people come to it then I post information ... Do you know how people go to forums? they stupidly drive into the search, for example, "x-box" and scour the search for information, and find ... and go where it is ... and visit exactly where there is already info ... and discuss, because there are also hundreds and thousands of people have also found this topic. And now I drive nintendo 3ds in Google, and you know what I see? Yes, the topic on 4pda ... and more recently, I clicked on other forums and sites ... although the topic 4pda is also not on page 1, but this is already a success. In order to raise it into the topic, you just need tags that will already be in subtopics, for example, “hacking 3ds” and then in the search and you can find it ... the conclusion is clear.

Post has been editedil1dan - 24.10.13, 01:28

Il1dan @ 10.24.2013, 04:36*
Ask why on 4pd do not discuss consoles such as hbox / Wii / Nintendo ds / ps2-3 although the users of these consoles are a dime a dozen?

More recently, the forum was about mobile systems ... for quite some time it was "mobile" ... except for NDS you won’t get the rest here ... but now the position has changed ... everything is changing ...

Il1dan @ 10.24.2013, 04:36*
Or what flood subtopics directly in "other cansols"?

if it is required, then yes ... for example, about PS3, you can separately discuss the topic, the topic of custom firmware, the topic with the programs ... they will start discussing games with consoles - we’ll do the section ... everything is in your hands :)

cooler.nvkz, ok i get it. It will be difficult to convince you)))). Over the weekend, I’ll deal with subtopics and other consoles. The fact is, few ordinary users will want to bathe and create such complex threads.
P.S.Where can I apply for the post of "assistant moderator"?

Post has been editedil1dan - 24.10.13, 07:23

il1dan
I don’t hurry much yet ... I will transfer the topics from the bobber (at least there are PS3 and Xbox360) ....car works so far - I'm here on raids ... probably tomorrow ...
moderators and moderator assistants are engaged in others (order) ...;)

cooler.nvkz, Well, you also have rights and the opportunity to create such tops), alas, ordinary users do not have such opportunities)), I would have created them a long time ago).

I'll transfer the themes from the bobber (at least there are PS3 and Xbox360) ....

suffered ....

il1dan
you a flag in your hands for the improvement of those;)

PS: anyway, I don’t understand why the moderator’s assistant was needed ... I can give a curator for specific topics ...;)

Rep: (120)
I propose to transfer the discussion of consoles under Android to the appropriate section, and here fundamentally create the topic "Links to discussions", where there will be links to all android consoles and gaming phones. Still, this is primarily an android, and only then a prefix.

Rep: (5)
Create a pliz branch with PS4, a lot of information on the Internet. Yes, and soon start.

Timeheart
about how it turns out ... a bunch of information (will it be typed on a hat in one topic?) and even a start soon ... which was already on the 15th ...

Rep: (5)
15th in America))) and 29th in Europe (RU region))))

Rep: (160)
and here, fundamentally create the topic "Discussion Links", where there will be links to all android consoles and gaming phones.

The catalog of the section

Rep: (71)
Need a PlayStation 2 section

Need a PlayStation 2 section

To get started, create a topic (or rather, find an existing one - somewhere it was) ... and discuss there ... if there was anything ...

cooler.nvkz,
Like I'm the only one?

Cherbet97,
who wants to discuss everything that has been chewed for a long time is probably the only one ...

PS: I searched the forum briefly ... there are no open topics, everything is in the archives already ... create a topic in the "other games" ... we will discuss ...

cooler.nvkz,
Ok, don't mind.

Rep: (3)
It would be nice to "promote" the topic by pointing it to the main page of the site :)
And also, create the themes for "xbox one" and "ps4"

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 16:40