HTC MAX 4G - Android OS

Rep: (41)
HTC Max4G - Android OS
Running Android OS on HTC Max4g T8290
Attached Image

Actual version 0.4.1 (from 05/29/2011):
Core : 2.6.27.46 | Android version 2.2.2

Download - 79.39 MB. Full assembly

To start the assembly, you need to place the AndBoot folder from the archive in the root of the SD card, and run Haret.exe. After that, wait. Loading lasts about 10 minutes. If longer, and no visual changes occur - make a software reset, boot in WinMobile and try again (if you still have a desire: lol :)loquens.
Attention: Energy consumption at this stage is increased.

Attached ImageAndroid games | Attached ImageAndroid - program | Attached ImageAndroid - Market

Performance subsystems:

Work:
1. The screen, turns on-off
2. Buttons (green button - "Back", a house - go to the home screen, and the red button - the menu. To completely shut down the phone, you need to hold the POWER button, and a list of recently running applications will now be available on the Home.)
3. Touchscreen (the calibrator does not work, the calibration information is transmitted in the kernel parameters)
4. Vibration
5. Initiation / Receive Calls
6. Playing sounds
7. The status of the battery (there are problems with accuracy, but in general works)
8. Charging batteries
9. Accelerometer (G-Sensor)
10. Microphone
11. SMS
12. GPRS.
13. GPS.
15. Wi-Fi (before downloading Android, you need to enable WiFi adapter in Windows Mobile)
16. Access to the SD card
17. Screen backlight adjustment

Does not work:
1. Video output
2. Lighting sensor
3. Bluetooth
4. Camera
5. Audio via Ext USB
6. WiMAX
7. FM Radio
8. Access to the built-in memory
9. USB-TO-PC
10. 3D accelerator

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
AT: Do Android affect WM?
ABOUT: No, WM will remain safe and preservation
AT: Is there a Russian language?
ABOUT: Yes, settings ->Language & keyboard ->SELECT Locale. Choose from the list of RUSSIAN
AT: How to install additional applications?
ABOUT: 3 ways are possible: installation through the market; throw .apk files to / memory card / AndroidApps / or open the desired .apk file in the system by any file manager
AT:How to disable and re-start the Android WM
A: Click the Call Completion Key and select Disable power in the menu that appears, then enable the machine. Or simply make software-grinding.
AT:When you try to download Android, the phone is rolling into an infinite loop, the same letters appear on the screen once every 2 minutes. Waiting for 20 minutes.
ABOUT: If you have Windows, format the memory cardthis utility

ChangeLOG:
Explanations:Added by, Fixed, Excluded, the problems

Sound
Dialer
Updated XDandroid assembly to FRX06

Adjusting the backlight

The backlight turns off when the screen is turned off
Updated XDandroid assembly to FRX04

Reassigned buttons
Accelerometer G-Sensor

Dialer

Wi-Fi
Dialer

The first assembly is based onXDandroid

Just screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image↓ ATTENTION ↓

1. The best promotion will be involved in the development. The more people will participate, the more the likelihood of a healthy solution will be.
2. Assembly instructions and tiny explanations, which lieshere

For the ability to launch android on HTC Max4G speakTHANKcomradeloquens
As well as the latest information about the adaptation of Android at HTC Max4G lies onthe site Author build

This software is unofficial, unstable and untested. All action on the launch you carry out at your own risk. The author is not responsible for possible harm caused during experiments.

Dear users, be mutually polite, say "thank you" by increasing your reputation (Picture) If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask to raise your reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Post has been editedvaalf - 29.11.17, 23:23
Reason for editing: update version. Fixed sound, renovated dialer.

Rep: (5)
People who are trying to do something to port Android onHTC MAX 4G???))

If yes, like, and preferably links)): D

http://www.4htc.ru/forum/ViewTopic.php?p=7471

The penultimate post of Camrad Red_lion

Koyikak works.
But the touchscreen screenshots manages, as if everything shifted up. Calibration not to do.
"Settings" fly out.
no sound
Hardcasts do not pashut
Calls are accepted, but it is impossible to remove the pipe - (unknown screen or for some other one) the "response" button is not the screen

In general, everything is bad

Rep: (10)
Not so bad. It remains to modify the file ...

I downloaded many options for Android at Max, nothing worked ... It turned out to run it at all?

There is a theory that the following androids work:

1) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=603813

2) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584559.

But personally, I did not work yet.

Rep: (76)
Vovondopolos @ 15.1.10, 15:26*
But personally, I did not work yet.

There, it was put on HD.

Put. But our hardware apparatus is the same with the exception of the WiMAX module.

Rep: (19)
There is a little progress! No longer flies with a mistake immediately, and at least trying to boot. But hangs: (

As I understand everything because of the built-in memory!

Option for HD.
set RAMSIZE 0x08000000
Set Mtype 2030.
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "msmts_calib = 0x395.0x3c9.0x79.0x77 msmvkeyb_toggle = OFF LCD.DENSITY = 220"
boot

And it is for Daimond who also has a building
set ramsize 0x08000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
SET MTYPE 1805.
set FBDURINGBOOT 0
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "msmts_calib = 0x7a.0x5e.0x35a.0x37f LCD.Density = 210 msmvkeyb_toggle = OFF"
boot

here is this parameterset ramaddr 0x10000000If it is added to the HD startup, it begins boot, but after a couple of seconds it hangs (((

Does anyone have ideas about this?

What android are you going to use?

1.6 I have tried, now I will test from 2.0. True, it is very unstable (

So it did not work out 1.6 run? And with what Windows start?

Post has been editedvovondopolos - 15.01.10, 21:04

Windows from chromium net 6.1
No while I try to choose Ramaddr value, but alas ((

right now I test the launcher not only from the flash drive, but also with a latch ... so far also unsuccessfully

Is there anyone a thread with good knowledge of English? We must ask a couple of questions of a specific plan on XDA-Developers, my knowledge is enough only for translation without a dictionary and single sentences :)

I know English well =) And I'm trying to start from 6.5. The black screen appears and everything ...

Post has been editedvovondopolos - 15.01.10, 21:13

I have the same. Version of Windows as I understand it does not matter because Haret.exe emulator supports all versions.

Unlocked herehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584559.With the question of the parameter set Ramsize 0x08000000 and
SET RAMADDR 0X10000000 I understand that they will be both different. Well, clarify that it is a building, not Flash

If it turns out to be started, it will be just charm: lol:

Well, unsubscribed .. Waiting for the answer .. Friend launched android on his Daimond2, works well.

: D current I have completely forgotten that Max only in Russia sold and for the hillight they are just units, the people are probably right now, that this is such a 4G MAX model, they have it like T8290))) We will wait a little))

And you in + turnip for assistance)

Rep: (3)
Guys. The topic is very necessary !!!! Now I looked at the video of the Android on HTC HD, oh, as a hunt for the Maxika roll android. Running the handles are waiting for a miracle.

Rep: (3)
By the way, HD has already launched 2.0.1

video here

Rep: (41)
A666D @ 15.1.10, 20:15*
This parameter set Ramaddr 0x10000000 If you add it to the STARTAP HD, it starts boot, but after a couple of seconds it hangs (((

Does anyone have ideas about this?

For example, Witu has a built-in 8GB, but config:
set ramaddr 0xa0000000
set RAMSIZE 0x08000000

does not fit.

Rep: (0)
>But the touchscreen screenshots manages, as if everything shifted up. Calibration not to do.
Who did you say such nonsense? :)
MSMTS_CALIB is responsible for calibration

Turn off the splash key (as I do not know, ask for an XDA) and tell me the advice that is not so - but no more - now I have this device.

P.S. Ramaddr and Ramsize I did not touch at all, these are options for setting the memory used. No more. In your case, something with a card / built-in memory. You just need a mistake to bring exactly which goes into the console closed gun.

P.P.S. 3 Ruging Link - Splash = False kernel option

Post has been editedRed_lion. - 15.01.10, 23:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 15:42