Message#1
20.11.09, 22:16
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1516
Check in: 14.06.08
HTC HD2

This topic will contain a list of all current program orders.

All discussions of the ordered programs are conducted in the old topic.Order for programs

New orders please arrange in the appropriate form:

1) a brief and informative description in a few words
2) a detailed description, pictures, TZ and so on. Be sure to specify the model of your animal, or at least the screen resolution.
3) Are you ready to pay for the creation of the program?
4) Is a solution found? (Are there any such programs for PDAs? For PCs? If yes, the link)

* Any messages not related to specific orders will be deleted and the authors will be punished
* It is forbidden to raise the topic with messages like "How is my order?", "Please! I am very nada, well, do it!" or "when there will be an update (something does not suit me, finish it)"
* Before writing a message, do not be lazy to use the search, perhaps a program that you need has long been written, or there are similar programs with the necessary functions.
* By posting a message here, you do not receive a guarantee that you will be answered.
* There are no those who have committed themselves to fulfill someone's desires.
* All development, advice, etc. that relates to the topic is voluntary.
* When writing a post, you need to consider the complexity of development. If the program involves unmeasured efforts (development teams), then hardly anyone will undertake it and they will hardly do it for free.

Tips on the design of messages:

1) Briefly and at the same time fully describe the behavior of the program
Good examples:
"I need a program similar to Guitar Pro for PDAs"
"Need a program switching profiles sound, vibration, silence with the help of a hardware button"

Bad examples:
"I want a program that would make it so that when I download my PDA, or under certain conditions, a plug-in appears on the screen in which there would be some information that is searched on the Internet and that it has some settings ..."
"we need a simple Excel"
"I want a good and interesting game"

Why is it bad: too long and irrational; in the short description there is no need to write a description. For each function there is a separate item, the end goal of the program is “blurred”, it’s not clear how much effort you need to make to write a Wishlist.

Also not consistent with the short description of the full, for example:
"we need a simple program like Excel" and in the description there is a half of the screen listing what the program "should" do, what is "desirable", etc.

2) A detailed description of the program, what is necessary and what is desirable, all the requirements and wishes.
The more detailed the behavior of the program, the greater the chance that you will be answered.
There must be clearly and clearly described the task.
From this point it should be clear how much effort and time it will take for a specific person to complete the task, and whether he will get it.

3) Then just write ready or not, if not - just write. The rest is negotiated with the developer himself in PM or in other ways.

4) Everything seems to be so clear. For example, "you need a program similar to guitars pro for PDAs":
"there is remotely what this program needsTablEdit, there are a lot of programs on the PC, for example, Guitar Pro itselfhttp://www.guitar-pro.com/ "

Since the rechecking of all orders from the old topic is difficult, and considering the time of the existence of the topic, probably some problems have already been solved, it is not planned to check each. Therefore, for those who are still waiting for someone to write the program they need, please write a message here in accordance with the template. (see above)

Please delete the message if the program you requested is written.

Collapse the details and codes in the spoler, it will be much more convenient

Requests for porting Android OS to your device are not considered here, create a topic in the appropriate sectionPorting Andoroid OS

Post has been editedforsik - 07.11.10, 21:49
Spicushor
Message#962
28.07.17, 14:21
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 28.07.17

Good day!
There is a need to develop a fairly simple program for Windows Mobile 6.5. This is a client-server application, functions:
1. Read the barcode (11 characters)
2. Sending barcode data to the server
3. Processing the result from the server, the server returns the result of processing the Result operation - true / false, the error code (if any) Code and Text - the text that should go to print the printer connected via Blutooth to the PDA.

The server part is implemented separately, client development is required.

Equipment:
1. Datalodgic Data Collection Terminal
Data Terminal Elf with Bluetooth v2.0, 802.11 a / b / g CCX V4, 3.5G UMTS HSDPA, GPS, Std Laser w / Green Spot, Camera 3MPixel, Windows Mobile 6.5, 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash, 27-Key Numeric

2. Mobile printer ZEBRA
R4D-0UBA000E-00
Mobile thermal printer Zebra RW 420, Bluetooth

Development period 2 weeks

Request offers with cost to send messages.
I would be grateful for any help.
Azathtot
Message#963
02.08.17, 16:59
Magos biologis
[offline]

Messages 11812
Check in: 05.05.13
Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue S7-601u, S7-602u

* Spicushor
The case is not a server for VideoLogist? Deadline - 2 days

--------------------
Order. Unity. Obedience.
abv1988
Message#964
11.10.17, 23:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 05.12.16

Good day. We need a module to work with intent filters for user applications (without the original code). Ready to pay. For the future.
giraq
Message#965
23.10.17, 15:40
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 268
Check in: 16.04.11

*I did not meet similar programs, unfortunately.jac70,
There is an analogue, for examplerPlay

Post has been editedgiraq - 23.10.17, 15:45
miton2
Message#966
11.01.18, 10:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 22.11.13
Philips Xenium X216

The guys are looking for a program that, when running a third-party program that receives data via the Internet, can, in the absence of any clicks on the touchscreen for a certain period of time, chop off the data transfer / Internet on the smartphone. With any touch of the touchscreen - to connect to networks. By the type of sleep mode, but always with the disconnection of data transmission during inactivity. Those. There is a telemetry program that receives data from the site with per-minute billing, it is necessary that when idle, the Internet connection / data transfer is cut off after a specified period of time, and when tapped, the opposite is turned on. The telemetry program used does not have this capability. Worth microsoft embedded handheld 6.5
In short, if briefly, when the touchscreen is inactive, the device should go into sleep mode (no matter what is running there) and chop off any data transfer (gprs / edge / 3G / Wi-Fi) / If you touch the touchscreen, everything is turned on.
Maybe there is a simple way to edit the registry for this function? I found something like a GPRS cut off on Ineta if there is no request, but a little something else, since the request goes on constantly, but it all depends on the touch on the touchscreenhttps: //www.fight.org.../auto_detach_gprs.html
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Comm / ConnMgr / Planner / Settings
SuspendResume = GPRS_bye_if_device_off
CacheTime = 60
Perflatus
Message#967
19.01.18, 11:16
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 21.08.11
Apple iPhone 4S

Hello to all. Gentlemen, there is a navigator with a GSM module - Shturmann link 300. Is it possible to change IMEI with the help of any program? Thank.
Smilik
Message#968
02.03.18, 00:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 28.07.07
HP iPAQ 214

Hello!
Need a program like TestLNG.
Language - preferably Java or C # - portability is needed (WM, windows)
Task: at the entrance - test in txt / csv format + profile selection
At the exit - the choice of the test, the choice of the display format and conduct training + statistics on the profile.
Essentially: a database with forms. can be based on xml, csv or SQLite.

TZ: source code + GUI binaries with partial functionality conditionally 0.5b, with interfaces for independent revision. It is possible and completely, but a question of price.
Program environment: directories with tests (internal format - xml), with source codes of tests, with directories of profiles (successes), with formats of display of tests. Parser distilling csv into internal format. The module forming the current list of questions.
Formats display test: 1: 1, 1: n, n: 1, n: n. - to implement at least 2 of them.
The logic and preliminary draft will be provided in the form convenient for the developer: description / pseudocode / UML / Flowchart / files.
The budget is not big, but not so skinny. Conventionally, 1-2 full working days of the average programmer.
If anyone is interested and you are in St. Petersburg. - price, terms. Details in lichku.
Sincerely.

Post has been editedSmilik - 02.03.18, 00:52

--------------------
2017.08.-2017.10: I WILL HELP to set up the programming environment for WM6. As a beginner. As long as there is a request - this is relevant. I will be grateful. INTEREST: Program type TestLNG.
Smilik
Message#969
08.03.18, 14:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 28.07.07
HP iPAQ 214

Good day to all!
The budget is minimal, so I am looking for people to whom it is interesting / necessary.
Question: where to find enthusiastic programmers to write a project?
For its part, a complete project layout in some convenient format: UML / pseudocode, etc.

1) description
2) a detailed description,
3) Are you ready to pay for the creation of the program?
4) Is a solution found?

A. for study. For study (Win 7 - WM5 / 6 - ?? Android)
1. - memorization for a lot, quickly and for a long time. Supposedly on pascal - Lazarus 1.6.0 (checked - it is easy to install, the compiler is fine) Although it is possible on C # Develop, CodeBlocks, VS2008
2.Composition: file DB (pair of two files), about 14 forms, import / export, csv, internal CSV or XML format.
3. I am ready to pay a little and participate in the development.
4. Analogue - TestLNG - see the forum.

B. To restore order in the files on the computer. (Win 32/64 desktop)
1. - something like DupKiller + Synchronizer + Sorter. T.e. we start for the night - in the morning we receive lack of duplicates and the combed folders with preservation of structure. There is a general algorithm.
2. a. 1: 1 folder mapping or through hash.
b. search for identical folders with checking the tree, distinguishing folders of common values ​​from folders for html files.
at. optional - instant launch of duplicate removal.
d. renaming a file by template and sorting to different directories by dictionary
3. Not ready to pay. I can participate in the development.
4. Analogs - FreeCommander.

At the exit - presumably - the national project, GPL / Freemium.
Although there are considerations how to make money on the first. But it is - in a personal.

--------------------
2017.08.-2017.10: I WILL HELP to set up the programming environment for WM6. As a beginner. As long as there is a request - this is relevant. I will be grateful. INTEREST: Program type TestLNG.
wladimir1428
Message#970
16.04.18, 18:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 15.04.18

Tell me, is it really possible to reinstall Windows with minimal knowledge?
Azathtot
Message#971
17.04.18, 13:09
Magos biologis
[offline]

Messages 11812

wladimir1428 @ 04.16.18, 12:54*
Tell me, is it really possible to reinstall Windows with minimal knowledge?

Usually, “swapping Windows” on a CE device is reduced to writing a pair of files to the card and holding 1-2 buttons at the start of the device.

--------------------
Order. Unity. Obedience.
leshy163
Message#972
08.11.18, 23:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 22.02.12
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL 4/64

Who can port the pprog and uprog programs to the android?
This is a program for configuring devices Bolid.
I will give to that bogatyr of two frogs and I will wish the fir-cone)
Mr.Sol
Message#973
26.11.18, 03:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 04.06.16

Good afternoon! Is it possible to port a program from Android to WM 6?

--------------------
swear word
Azathtot
Message#974
27.11.18, 09:37
Magos biologis
[offline]

Messages 11812

* Mr.Sol,
Theoretically possible. Especially if the program has sources

--------------------
Order. Unity. Obedience.
Mr.Sol
Message#975
27.11.18, 09:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 04.06.16

* Azathtot, Applied Ballistics can I port?

--------------------
swear word
Azathtot
Message#976
27.11.18, 10:03
Magos biologis
[offline]

Messages 11812

* Mr.Sol,
Not.

--------------------
Order. Unity. Obedience.
pwn
Message#977
09.01.19, 21:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 02.07.10

people who can tweak the macroAttached filePH_CorelEx.zip(26.09 KB)
under Corel

description of requests and payment guaranteed
DS2-m
Message#978
10.01.19, 20:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 19.12.13
Glofiish (E-Ten) M700

Hello!
Need a person who owns MortScript.
The task is as follows: when starting the PDA (winmobile 5) or supplying external power, you need to turn on the GSM channel, start the program for GPS tracking, and turn off when external power is turned off. Periodically monitor that it works.
What in return: honor and esteem, laurels OpenSource, mentioned in the article.
Details can be discussed in the LC.
(this is a copyof thismessages)
nulledpapa
Message#979
12.03.19, 15:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 09.08.16
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

Good day! There is a need to develop a fairly simple program on Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic. This application as a demo example of the work of the program in real time, thesis:
1. Reading the time of pressing the start button - reading a bar code, at the time of pressing a random type should be played (Example: RAND (1,200);) and output them on the screen every 2 seconds, stop after 10 seconds of reading, ie get 5 results they need to add the data and display the averaged result, an example will be explained in Skype in more detail, nothing complicated, this is just like a demo program.
2. Saving the results in a separate section as a history of results (Automatic saving, deletion of all results)

I will write in more detail.

The term of development is 2-3 weeks. Please offer a standard cost for work in a drug. I would be grateful for any help for $.

Equipment:
Terminal of data collection Pocket PC Motorola MC9090-G
Processor: PXA270-624Mhz
Memory: 118 MB

Post has been editednulledpapa - 12.03.19, 15:32

--------------------
Onsavagemessiahzine.comreal pros are sitting.

49 pagesV  « < 47 48 49 » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 7:10