Message#1
20.11.09, 22:16
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1516
Check in: 14.06.08
HTC HD2

This topic will contain a list of all current program orders.

All discussions of the ordered programs are conducted in the old topic.Order for programs

New orders please arrange in the appropriate form:

1) a brief and informative description in a few words
2) a detailed description, pictures, TZ and so on. Be sure to specify the model of your animal, or at least the screen resolution.
3) Are you ready to pay for the creation of the program?
4) Is a solution found? (Are there any such programs for PDAs? For PCs? If yes, the link)

* Any messages not related to specific orders will be deleted and the authors will be punished
* It is forbidden to raise the topic with messages like "How is my order?", "Please! I am very nada, well, do it!" or "when there will be an update (something does not suit me, finish it)"
* Before writing a message, do not be lazy to use the search, perhaps a program that you need has long been written, or there are similar programs with the necessary functions.
* By posting a message here, you do not receive a guarantee that you will be answered.
* There are no those who have committed themselves to fulfill someone's desires.
* All development, advice, etc. that relates to the topic is voluntary.
* When writing a post, you need to consider the complexity of development. If the program involves unmeasured efforts (development teams), then hardly anyone will undertake it and they will hardly do it for free.

Tips on the design of messages:

1) Briefly and at the same time fully describe the behavior of the program
Good examples:
"I need a program similar to Guitar Pro for PDAs"
"Need a program switching profiles sound, vibration, silence with the help of a hardware button"

Bad examples:
"I want a program that would make it so that when I download my PDA, or under certain conditions, a plug-in appears on the screen in which there would be some information that is searched on the Internet and that it has some settings ..."
"we need a simple Excel"
"I want a good and interesting game"

Why is it bad: too long and irrational; in the short description there is no need to write a description. For each function there is a separate item, the end goal of the program is “blurred”, it’s not clear how much effort you need to make to write a Wishlist.

Also not consistent with the short description of the full, for example:
"we need a simple program like Excel" and in the description there is a half of the screen listing what the program "should" do, what is "desirable", etc.

2) A detailed description of the program, what is necessary and what is desirable, all the requirements and wishes.
The more detailed the behavior of the program, the greater the chance that you will be answered.
There must be clearly and clearly described the task.
From this point it should be clear how much effort and time it will take for a specific person to complete the task, and whether he will get it.

3) Then just write ready or not, if not - just write. The rest is negotiated with the developer himself in PM or in other ways.

4) Everything seems to be so clear. For example, "you need a program similar to guitars pro for PDAs":
"there is remotely what this program needsTablEdit, there are a lot of programs on the PC, for example, Guitar Pro itselfhttp://www.guitar-pro.com/ "

Since the rechecking of all orders from the old topic is difficult, and considering the time of the existence of the topic, probably some problems have already been solved, it is not planned to check each. Therefore, for those who are still waiting for someone to write the program they need, please write a message here in accordance with the template. (see above)

Please delete the message if the program you requested is written.

Collapse the details and codes in the spoler, it will be much more convenient

Requests for porting Android OS to your device are not considered here, create a topic in the appropriate sectionPorting Andoroid OS

Post has been editedforsik - 07.11.10, 21:49
DJK555
Message#2
21.11.09, 21:06
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 21.11.09
HTC Touch Cruise

At work often there is a need to customize the Swedish devices. Progs and drivers for them came in the kit. It is hard to carry a laptop with you. Is it possible to connect this Swedish miracle with the communicator HTC 3650 Touch Cruise? It seems to have a USB host supported. The device driver consists of 2 files CyUSB.sys 31 kb and iMeter.inf 2 kb. The setup program weighs about 40 mb. Can anyone write a driver for the handheld and what is the price of the issue?
stuff_pkb
Message#3
22.11.09, 13:39
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 137
Check in: 04.05.08

the issue is resolved ...;)

Turning off the screen in the Pioneer 5811-BF GPS Navigator is easy.
C # (Visual Studio 2008):

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace SmartDeviceProject1
{
public partial class Form1: Form
{

// ******************* 1. Turn off the screen **********************
[DllImport ("coredll.dll", SetLastError = true)]
static extern int ExtEscape (IntPtr hdc, uint nEscape, uint cbInput, byte] lpszInData, int cbOutput, IntPtr lpszOutData);

public enum VideoPowerState: uint
{
VideoPowerOn = 1,
VideoPowerStandBy,
VideoPowerSuspend,
VideoPowerOff
}

// GDI Escapes for ExtEscape ()
private const uint QUERYESCSUPPORT = 8;

// The following are unique to CE
private const uint GETVFRAMEPHYSICAL = 6144;
private const uint GETVFRAMELEN = 6145;
private const uint DBGDRIVERSTAT = 6146;
private const uint SETPOWERMANAGEMENT = 6147;
private const uint GETPOWERMANAGEMENT = 6148;

public static void PowerOff ()
{

IntPtr hdc = GetDC (IntPtr.Zero);
uint func = SETPOWERMANAGEMENT;

uint size = 12;
byte] vpm = new byte [size];

// structure size
BitConverter.GetBytes (size) .CopyTo (vpm, 0);
// dpms version
BitConverter.GetBytes (0x0001) .CopyTo (vpm, 4);
// power state
BitConverter.GetBytes ((uint) VideoPowerState.VideoPowerOff) .CopyTo (vpm, 8);

ExtEscape (hdc, SETPOWERMANAGEMENT, size, vpm, 0, IntPtr.Zero);
}

public static void PowerOn ()
{

IntPtr hdc = GetDC (IntPtr.Zero);
uint func = SETPOWERMANAGEMENT;

uint size = 12;
byte] vpm = new byte [size];

// structure size
BitConverter.GetBytes (size) .CopyTo (vpm, 0);
// dpms version
BitConverter.GetBytes (0x0001) .CopyTo (vpm, 4);
// power state
BitConverter.GetBytes ((uint) VideoPowerState.VideoPowerOn) .CopyTo (vpm, 8);

ExtEscape (hdc, SETPOWERMANAGEMENT, size, vpm, 0, IntPtr.Zero);
}

[DllImport ("coredll")]
private static extern IntPtr GetDC (IntPtr hwnd);

//***************************************************************

// ************ 2. Turn off the backlight of the LCD screen ***************
[DllImport ("coredll.dll", SetLastError = true)]
private static extern int SetDevicePower (string pvDevice, int dwDeviceFlags, DevicePowerState DeviceState);

public enum DevicePowerState: int
{
Unspecified = -1,
D0 = 0, // Full On: full power, full functionality
D1, // Low Power On:
D2, // Standby: partially powered with automatic wake
D3, // Sleep: partially powered with device initiated wake
D4, // Off: unpowered
}
private const int POWER_NAME = 0x00000001;

// ************ 3. Sound reproduction **************************
[DllImport ("coredll.dll", EntryPoint = "sndPlaySoundW")]
private static extern int PlaySound (String szName, uint uiSound);

public Form1 ()
{
Initializecomponent ();
}

private void Form1_Load (object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey clRegistryKey;

// Check if our subsection
clRegistryKey = Microsoft.Win32.Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey ("Software \\ MyProj");
if (clRegistryKey == null)
{
// No section - create and open for writing
clRegistryKey = Microsoft.Win32.Registry.CurrentUser.CreateSubKey ("Software \\ MyProj");
clRegistryKey.SetValue ("LCDDisable", true);

// turn off the backlight
SetDevicePower ("BAK1:", POWER_NAME, DevicePowerState.D4);

// turn off the screen
PowerOff ();
}
else
{
// Open for reading and writing
clRegistryKey = Microsoft.Win32.Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey ("Software \\ MyProj", true);

if ((string) clRegistryKey.GetValue ("LCDDisable") == "True")
{
// was turned off - turn on
clRegistryKey.SetValue ("LCDDisable", false);

// turn on the backlight
SetDevicePower ("BAK1:", POWER_NAME, DevicePowerState.D0);

// turn on the screen
PowerOn ();

PlaySound ("Windows \\ ring1.wav", 1);
}
else
{
// was turned on - disable
clRegistryKey.SetValue ("LCDDisable", true);

// turn off the backlight
SetDevicePower ("BAK1:", POWER_NAME, DevicePowerState.D4);

// turn off the screen
PowerOff ();
}
}

// Close The Program
Close ();
}
}
}

Thanks to all! Including# YouROK # ;)

Post has been editedforsik - 28.11.09, 03:12
I-MATE JAMIN KZ
Message#4
23.11.09, 11:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 21.11.09
I-mate jamin

Skills such a question Skills on a computer have a program, a database of phones of my city (Shymkent, Kazakhstan) and so you can redo it on a PDA (I mate jamin wm 5) as exactly such a program, by phone. etc. Or, on a pinch, extract this base from it in Txt.fb2.Answer please, I know there are guys with a golden head. I will not be in debt

Post has been edited-QwertY- - 23.11.09, 12:06
-QwertY-
Message#5
23.11.09, 12:05
Social network? No, have not heard!
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 4970
Check in: 12.08.06

K
Last verbal warning!

Post has been edited-QwertY- - 23.11.09, 12:05

--------------------
People like me here, people like you here. They don’t go around here, they don’t hide their eyes.Compromise is not for us!
© Alice - Compromise
Winner of the First Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination of the Hero of the Forum!
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Master'07"
Karat_sv
Message#6
23.11.09, 15:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 25.05.09

People help please
device Pioneer M-906
The program that puts the device into sleep mode after turning off the external power is VERY needed. Because when I turn off the car, Navitel continues to work, the device. If you manually enter into sleep mode, after connecting the power, the device turns on normally. Need a program that puts the device to sleep after turning off the external power supply. For earlier, very grateful!

Post has been editedKarat_sv - 23.11.09, 15:59
pwst
Message#7
23.11.09, 23:20
We've been sitting here for a long time (s)
[offline]

Messages 499
Check in: 28.02.07
Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L29

Hello. We need a program that can transfer all the data from the fields: [first name, middle name, last name] into one field ([first name] or [last name]). This is necessary due to incorrect synchronization with google. Despite the field show as, the contact is shown backwards.

Post has been editedpwspws - 23.11.09, 23:21
ivan_jp
Message#8
24.11.09, 20:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 461
Check in: 08.09.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/64

Dear programmers, I appeal to you with the following question (for now just a question): how difficult is it to write a program for a keyboard-less communicator on WinMo 6 that would imitate a USB keyboard for BB? To work without any additional software on the BB - the beast is simply connected via USB and determined by the computer as a USB keyboard. From the available programs I could find onlynueUSBKeyboard, but it does not work for me.

I meant that in these topics there were people who can help you. On BT, this is generally not difficult, but I don’t know about Yusb.

Post has been editedforsik - 02.12.09, 16:59
maas
Message#9
26.11.09, 08:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 30.03.06
Asus p535

Hello.
Customizer required.
device - car navigator on WIN CE 6.0
Need to:
disassemble the ROM (* .bin file), increase the read cache from the memory card to 8mb.
Reduce the internal cache to 2mb.
Payment.
If you can do this, please contact us or give contacts to a person who can do this kind of work.
Lexenor
Message#10
26.11.09, 12:15
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 17.05.09
Asus ZenFone 5Z 6/64

Good day. I really need an analogue program.this, except for the fact that it is necessary to change the orientation. That is louder = joystick to the left and quieter = joystick to the right. In principle, of all the functions of the program, I need only two of the above.

I would be very, very grateful ...

--------------------
HTC One (E8) ->Asus Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) ->Alcatel Idol 4S (6070K) ->Asus Zenfone 5Z 8 / 256GB (ZS620KL)
flyer2001
Message#11
27.11.09, 16:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 09.10.08
HTC Love

It is necessary to develop an application program for self-development. Passing a certain course, a person must note certain features of behavior in himself and correct them.
To carry a piece of paper with you is the last century, and everyone has a phone today.
A more detailed description will be discussed specifically with the programmer.
The technical implementation is uncommon. The application (better if it will be supported on all platforms, as far as my knowledge of JAVA is enough, this can be done) will be a table in which a person with a few buttons can tick and cross the table. And through certain dates the schedule will be under construction.
For the creation of the program is ready to pay, as well as for the time of technical support at the stage of implementation and implementation.

I did not find such a solution, if someone prompts I will be very grateful.
ttuner
Message#12
27.11.09, 17:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1411
Check in: 24.03.08
Motorola ATRIX 4G

I would like to have such a large backlight control engine, like the slide unlock, only for the backlight. I found only how to add to the tray.

Gruswr
MVBklight (EtenBkLight)(EtenBkLight)
Yes there is nothing complicated, set the minimum and maximum value of the backlight and everything is ready for use

Gruswr
I put everything as it is written, it does not work. The engine does not regulate anything. I reset the other keys in the registry, there are only 2 that could fit backlightlevel and brightness and rearranged the values ​​0-255 and the pitch and 10 and 25 and nothing is regulated as soon as I try.

Post has been editedforsik - 02.12.09, 17:07

--------------------
I will pay the same
taFFi
Message#13
27.11.09, 17:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.11.09
Glofiish (E-Ten) X600

It is necessary that the Mobile Phone, at the request of the Communicator, take a photo (with its camera) and send (via GPRS) this photo to the Communicator.
Work is not for the thanks of course.
Pluhan
Message#14
28.11.09, 20:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 274
Check in: 10.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Digital keyboard (only numbers, no letters, a grid and an asterisk are needed) on the whole screen with 80 percent transparency, so that everything would be visible behind it, just the keyboard as in the phone. vm6, samsung vitu

Post has been editedPluhan - 28.11.09, 20:13
znachok88
Message#15
01.12.09, 00:14
Guru
[online]

Messages 2186
Check in: 12.04.09
Motorola Moto X Force Droid turbo 2

Hello. There is a need for a program that when an incoming call displays a clear full-screen photo of the caller with his number and name.
For WM 6.5. QVGA screen
so that it does not have a lot of weight and low resource consumption.
Photos of subscribers are stored on the Storage Card.
There are programs that do it, but they have a lot of weight and a lot of existing functions without them — it's like an Inesoft phone — by the way, I'll attach an attempt to cut this function out of it — but unfortunately not successful — because the photo is not clear.
Small types of iCaller-do not kill the standard window of the incoming call, and therefore do not fit, so if someone takes it, then I will not leave without payment.
Thank.

Or simply rewrite this cut-out path to contact pics — this is implemented in iCaller: on the Store Card papak, for example, Pictures Vney pictures with the name as a contact name in outlook-and that it picks them up and not those that are assigned in Outlook and all skins In this cut out, these are inesoft phone skins only not packaged in CID.
Thanks again.
Waiting for

Attached files

Attached fileInesoft_CallerID_by_Kela.zip(524.2 KB)

Post has been editedznachok88 - 01.12.09, 02:56

--------------------
Do you smoke, drink wine and beer? - You are an accomplice of Tel Aviv !!!
derkach83
Message#16
01.12.09, 00:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 178
Check in: 18.12.06

But can you change the prog with BB under the PDA!?

Attached files

Attached fileisendsms_setup.exe(1.77 MB)
xoma92
Message#17
01.12.09, 05:57
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 27.08.09
Sony Xperia SP

Can anyone write a program that presses the keys at a given time? and to do it cyclically. Type on the right software button "start cycle" on the left "menu" and in the function menu add a button, change, delete.

and when a button is added, simply a line appears with the name Button 1 in the list of buttons without a delay and the specified button. and when you click on it in this list to drop a menu with two items "Change delay" and "Assign button"

Post has been editedforsik - 03.12.09, 20:42
znachok88
Message#18
02.12.09, 01:44
Guru
[online]

Messages 2186
Check in: 12.04.09
Motorola Moto X Force Droid turbo 2

Help with the program.
It is necessary that when an incoming call is displayed a full-screen high-quality photo with the number and name of the subscriber. Everything should work on
WM 6.5 have low weight and low resource consumption.
There is a lot of prog in this style, but they either do not work on 6.5 or weigh 10 Mb each and every 4 Mb RAM
You can take as a basis a cut out piece with an inesoft phone which I attach — it works but displays a dull photo as it takes the outloock photo as a basis — if possible, you just need to register the paths so that the data (numbers and names) are taken from PIM For example, with a memory card, for example, the Pictures folder, in order not to confuse the pictures, then call them as the name of the contact in outloock.
Please try. Very necessary.
Thank you. I’m waiting. If it’s necessary, then I’m ready for the robot to throw money on the webmoney.

Attached files

Attached fileInesoft_CallerID_by_Kela.zip(524.2 KB)

--------------------
Do you smoke, drink wine and beer? - You are an accomplice of Tel Aviv !!!
4epe5axa
Message#19
02.12.09, 15:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 20.11.09

Requires programs that:
a) when activated, send SMS with the specified text to the specified number
b) are displayed in the menu as an icon
c) can be transmitted and installed via bluetooth

programs are required to start under the platform WM, S60

work is paid
drest
Message#20
02.12.09, 17:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 30.09.08
Qtek S100

Today, the fly on the phone, I don’t know the model, showed an interesting function: on the fly we turn on the player and let’s call a friend or a friend and it turns out that when you press a call, the player dies down but you can hear it in the dynamics used during the conversation, it doesn’t play too loud and doesn’t disturb communicate, and the trick itself is that a friend or friend to whom we are calling also also hear the music that is playing in your player and just as it doesn’t interfere with the conversation, the volume in moderation. Is it possible to do this for the PDA?

AcerExtensa
drest, the sound output to the microphone has been discussed many times. The conclusion everywhere was one: "No way".

constv
AcerExtensa,
it is possible, but not on all models, I have the motorola mpx200 and asus p535 at hand, on them it is possible
those. so that when you talk, you hear music

AcerExtensa
constvinterestingly. I'll know?

constv
Here is a test program, I wonder where else it will work
[attachment = "351913: dealer.exe"]
The algorithm is this - select a contact and a wav pcm melody, press the dial button, when the connection is established, the melody will start playing
if the “secret” worked out, a couple of lines
waveOutMessage (Out, 0x401, 2, 0x0000FFFF);
waveOutMessage (Out, 0x400, 2, 0);

bober67
constv, does not work. Call in, but in the background music does not play.

constv
bober67,
and melody in pcm format? just wav'ki can be compressed, such a program will not play

Post has been editedforsik - 03.12.09, 20:52

--------------------
If you want to pass for clever speak loudly!
forsik
Message#21
02.12.09, 17:05
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 1516
Check in: 14.06.08
HTC HD2

K
In this thread, only orders!
Everything is discussed in the next topic.Order for programs