> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

NotifyMe (Push Reminder) | reminder

Rep: (33)
Attached Image
NotifyMe (Push Reminder)
Version 1.4.1
DeveloperPowerybase

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description: Reminder to show a notification on the screen. To work requires an internet connection. The developer claims that the minimum bandwidth consumption. Reminders can be added through a web interface. There are categories for different memos. If you poke its nose into contact, it will extract information from him about the birthday party and create a yearly reminder.

Another kartinochki.
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download: Attached fileNotifyMe_1.4.1.ipa (3.81 MB)

Rep: (2)
Web access is of course cool - and almost always with any machine without third-party software access to the organizer, and it is fashionable nonche - type cloud.
BUT
What no, and traffic. If you use an active and frequently changing schedule - 10-20 megabytes per month to pump over.
Storing your data on a personal (or corporate) ekschendzh server - one. A trusted business schedule and incomprehensible of bourgeois server ... napryazhno. If the server is known - such as Google - your schedule carefully read by search engines and it is unclear what further uses (contextual ads and profiles in the US State Department - at least). If the server is unknown - that where insurance is that it will work continuously or not at all close in one day?

For me so it is better laptop and an Outlook (preferably ekschendzhem) as a synchronization server.

Rep: (213)
A program that paid you? When you run my message gets out to the obtaining of the program on any site ... I also can not create a problem, DONE button is not available ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/20 12:30