> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Opera Mobile 10

Rep: (20)
Opera Mobile 10

Attached Image
Description:
New version of Opera Mobile browser for WM.
  • New interface
  • Express panel
  • Tabs
  • Password Manager
  • Keyboard and touchscreen support
  • Saving images
  • Opera Turbo
  • High compatibility

Homepage: opera.com/mobile

Download Page
Download:
- touch version: Attached fileOpera_Mobile_10_WM_en.cab (5.31 MB)

- keyboard version: Attached fileOpera_Mobile_10_WM_kp_ru.cab (5.25 MB)

Menu 3x3 for QVGA: Opera Mobile 10 (Post # 4291387)
Menu 3x3 for VGA: Opera Mobile 10 (Post # 4292516)
Flash version: Opera Mobile 10 (Post # 4175540)
Separately fix for flash support: Opera Mobile 10 (Post # 4176016)
Flash checkout page http://www.cecity.com/flashVersion.html
A utility for hiding / showing a taskbar thank Ky3HeLL
Flash on vkontakte.ru is not supported!
adding search engines.

The procedure is as follows:
1. Open the site of any search engine you like.
2. On the opened page in the search window (where the text is entered for the search) we do a tap with a hold.
3. In the context menu that appears, select "Add search engine" (Add search server).

Mini FAQ

1. Flash VKontakte - not supported (only music is available, the video does not lose.)
2. smooth zoom - not supported
3. additional settings - opera: config in the address field
4. transfer of bookmarks (other settings) from previous versions of Opera - if the previous Opera is installed on the device, the bookmarks will pick up automatically when installing the 10th version.
(If this does not happen, then the transfer of bookmarks can be done only through the online service Opera Link using BB.)
Bookmarks themselves are saved in Program Files \ Opera Mobile 10 \ profile \ datastorage. Save datastorage, make backup bookmarks.
5. excess traffic (including for local resources, or saved pages) - try to disable the "turbo" mode
6. Cookies / passwords, etc. are not saved. on some sites - try disabling turbo mode
7. Some sites are not displayed - try to disable the "turbo" mode
8. Does the turbo mode compress traffic well? - worse than Opera Mini.
9. Is it possible to install this version of Opera in addition to other Operas - it is possible, only the main thing to decide which browser will be "by default"
10. how to open saved pages and other html files -Opera Mobile 10 beta (Post # 3784122)
11. If you set the 10-ku "not by default", but now you want to make the "default", but do not want to reinstall -Opera Mobile 10 beta (Post # 3624731)
12. How to disable the cursor when scrolling with the joystick ?? nothing yet.
13. How to assign a quick jump to the beginning or end of the page in the opera ini? no such opportunity. But, if the opera is in the disabled full screen mode, then a toolbar appears at the bottom, and a red cap on top. If you tap on it, then the current page quickly goes to the beginning. those. The quick transition function is partially implemented.

Q: How to change the list of domains offered to auto-fill after dialing a dot?
A: Opera automatically suggests filling in 3 standard domains: com, org, net, as well as a list of user domains stored in the profile \ datastorage \ 4 \ userTLDs.dat file. To edit the file, use the hex editor, since The file format is binary. The format of the stored data is as follows:
1 byte: 00
2 bytes: the length of the payload in bytes (by default 17h = 23 for a Russian-speaking build)
3+ bytes: list of domains, comma separated.
In the source file, in addition to the usual domains, some garbage is clogged: "200.132". As an example, a file that removes all domains except .ru:http://rapidshare.com/files/351364747/userTLDs.dat
In release 10, it is possible to configure this parameter throughopera: config.

Question : How can I make web sites define this Internet browser as a desktop Internet Explorer, not Opera mobile browser?
Answer : You must enter in the address entry line Opera: config like url and press enter
Burzhuj33 @ 26.2.10, 22:56*
In the section [User Prefs], Custom User-Agent - Mozilla / 4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows CE), or Windows NT.
Or - Opera / 9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; ru) Presto / 2.2.0
In the [User Agent] section, Spoof User Agent ID -
1 = Opera
2 = Mozilla (Fox)
3 = Internet Explorer
4 = Mozilla, without mentioning Opera
5 = Internet Explorer, without mentioning Opera
We select values ​​for our needs. Not a panacea.

Two links describe the settings in opera: config: (for BB but may be of interest.)
http://www.opera.com/support/usingopera/operaini/
http://www.myopera.net/students/opera_config.php

anton75-75 @ 03/30/2011, 13:57*
So that when going back (to the previous page), the opera does not load the data in a new way, but takes it from the cache, you need to check, save and restart the browser in opera: config in "Cache / Always Reloud HTTPS in History".

To disable the auto-rotate screen, you need to rename or delete the registry branch HKLM / SOFTWARE / OPERA / GSENSOR / IdleTime

Mini FAQ on 3 beta from W.Master, recommended reading

Opera Mobile 10 beta 3

when installed over the 2nd beta, bookmarks are lost (including on the start page), the story is saved. Options for saving bookmarks:
  • Pre-synchronization using Opera link service
  • Pre-saving, with subsequent replacement, the file with bookmarks from the 2nd beta (... \ profile \ Datastorage \ 2 \ all.dat)
  • when installing "just so", picks up the bookmarks, if installed 9.5 / 9.7 -not personally verified.

Changes with respect to beta 2
Pros:

increased speed
plugin support added:
  • Flash (at the level of Opera Mobile 9.5 and 9.7, i.e. not for all sites, requiring the installation of appropriate libraries, for example, using:fixOperaFlash )
  • Wmp

smoother scrolling (according to those who had jerks on 2-ke)
auto-rotate to landscape works (maybe not at all) - (was there such a 2-ke I do not know!)

Minuses:
works less stable (hangs the program itself)
sometimes more noticeable leaks of RAM
sometimes affects the operation of other programs (possibly related to the previous item)
in some cases it is not possible to close open tabs
localization at the moment (13 \ 02 \ 2010) no

Addition:
Replacing the default search engine from Yandex to google (for 1.2 and 3 beta versions)
Opera Mobile 10 beta (Post # 3960058) (when replacing possible loss of bookmarks - not personally verified
Link to the post about scripts for the opera:
Opera Mobile 10 beta (Post # 3648293)

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 28.07.11, 11:22

Rep: (43)
Opera Mobile 10 beta 1.
I post on the forum

Attached files

Attached fileOpera_Mobile_10_WM_beta_1_en.cab(4.44 MB)

Rep: (38)
Independently does not change the look, do not auto-rotate.

Auto rotate
On phones with auto-rotation support, Opera Mobile 10 will automatically switch between Standard and Album view.

How to make it work.

Post has been editedGromila2 - 18.11.09, 12:49

Rep: (347)
When you start out of 56mb operatives left 17, and after 1 minute of work, hung the device tightly, CP ....: drag:

Rep: (2510)
V.Astahov @ 11/18/09, 1:51 PM*
When you start out of 56mb operatives, there are 17 left, and after 1 minute of work, hung the device tightly, CP ...

I, too, ate about 40 meters, and hung up after 5 minutes, the animal itself did not really hang.

Rep: (299)
V.Astahov @ 11/18/2009, 11:51*
When you run out of 56mb operatives left 17

figase, even swing changed my mind (mine is 25 free). Is it all so?

Rep: (70)
Did you do Russian in it or again dance with a tambourine?

From the offsite version I downloaded the international version, it doesn’t smell Russian, memory is about 10 mb, I was pleased with the interface (almost one to one with mini 5 opera), hung up for the first time, but after the SR everything seems fine

Post has been editedkonrado - 18.11.09, 13:58

Rep: (1127)
Attached Image
Twenty minutes of juzania opera ....

Rep: (25)
Twenty minutes of juzania opera ....

This is the process itself. Look at the amount of free memory with the Opera and after it is closed.
Marvi @ 11/18/09, 2:31 PM*
Put on the card?

Yes.

Rep: (54)
2 questions:
1) How to change the search engine to Google?
2) how to make it open in touch 3d?

Rep: (91)
I ended up with change_screen - it started spinning as I like. You can try to make your hands in the white list of G-Sensor in the registry. Her window is calledopera10-armv4i

To make the double-tap zoom smaller, you can put it in Settings not 200%, but less.

But where is the "default" zoom set (which is overview, when you first load the page), I never found it in the config ... And then the oddity would increase ...

Posted on 11/18/2009, 15:15:

dem000n,

1. Put the English version :)
2. SSMaHo to help you

Rep: (9)
I found why there was a cant with the cookies)) Disable "Opera Turbo" and all the rules.

Rep: (611)
Not friendly with xt9 on Asus - xt9 starts, but does not type anything ... entered the window class in the registry - the same thing.

Rep: (1771)
how to set up a home page?

Threat it is adapted for capacitive screens (hence the zoom and scrolling curve), it is necessary that the owners Leo tested

Post has been editedpilot72 - 18.11.09, 17:15

Rep: (59)
in general, well, forcibly turned the rotation, everything started to turn
the menu is surprisingly not stupid
The only thing I did not understand is squeezing traffic?

Rep: (611)
Maybe, but not much ... this is not a mini turbo ...

Rep: (1205)
The only thing I did not understand is squeezing traffic?

It seems to be OK. It is necessary to include "Mobile view" + "Turbo".

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
The new opera was liked by the design and functions, although it loads 14 seconds instead of 6 seconds of Opera 9.5

Rep: (98)
Is it possible to push links with 10 BBs into it?

Rep: (19)
fine. and this is only beta. waiting for the flash player under it.

Rep: (15)
By the way, yes, I have been looking for a long time how to set it by default ... and she sees whether she did it herself ...
I asked when installing where to put

Put. Handsomely. But...
1. On my beast in Opera Turbo mode and Mobile view Opera is "hung up". Namely, if you go to ya.ru and then click on Yandex to go to yandex.ru. It would seem that the beast does not hang (although it was once), but when the Opera is closed, the beast becomes stupid. Processes are shown 63% (usually no more than 45) and the opera does not restart. It helps only CP.
2. It is interesting to increase the click. If, for example, you set the zoom in the settings 100%, then for our forum the increase does not occur. And decrease, too. Those. Zoom does not work. I hardly get to the button for navigating through the pages in this topic because it’s small at 100%, and the zoom doesn’t zoom .. While on other sites it works. for examplehttp://www.radiomayak.ru/ .
3. This feature does not work, as text fits in forums across the width of the screen. In 9.5. works. Or am I wrong?

Who Max, pliz, check these items.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.15.19, 14:33