> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

HTC Touch Input

Rep: (46)
HTC Touch Input
version: 31

Last update of the program in the header:03.04.2014

Attached Image

Short description:
Keyboard with HTC.

Description:
Screen HTC intelligent keyboard input (RU / EN) to all Androyd devices.

P.S. To activate Claudia go to settings>Regional Options and tick the Touch Input. Then in any input field, hold your finger on the input field a couple of seconds, the pop-up menu in the selection of the input method, select the desired Claudia.

P.P.S. To activate the Russian language in the settings Claudia in worthless language selection field should not. Or you can simply turn the screen once with the active clave.

Homepage: http://androinica.com/2009/08/25/how-to-in...ing-your-phone/
Discussions at the forum XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1844512

Download:
Version: 31 HTC Touch Input (Post # 30552219)
Version: 30 HTC Touch Input (Post # 15552793)

Past versions

Keyboard DOES NOT WORK ON ANDROID 5.0+, and 6.0 leads to butlup!

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 28.10.16, 01:08
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (5)
Despite the fact that I had found an old Claudia left for some reason.

Posted 17-11-2009, 22:57:

Understood.
Russian nashol not.

Rep: (388)
Russian work on it?
Russian is))

Post has been editedKTNSAt - 17.11.09, 23:17
Reason for editing: found

Rep: (1321)
Topics need to draw the pattern ->http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=announce&f=212&st=24

Rep: (5)
KTNSAt forgot to say that it is empirically determined that for the emergence of Russian rasskladki need to rotate the screen :)

Rep: (46)
_Woland_ @ 18.11.09, 1:01*

Sorry, did not create the nirazu ... I'll try to re-register: blush:

it is impossible to put something screenshots :(

Post has been editedCeedge - 18.11.09, 08:07

Rep: (15)
4 megabytes to Claudia? lope she eats RAM?

Rep: (1)
magic'e on why it did not work ... Can put wrong?

Rep: (388)
BoBaH77 @ 18.11.09, 13:36*
lope she eats RAM?

where the 2-3 MB, but it can kick) (although a little sense)))) if necessary, she loaded herself with no problems

On the Samsung 7500 in this prog popadaemost the keys worse than the original Claudia. And in the Russian layout as in the HTC does not have the second series of signs, in fact for what it and put. Deleted.

Rep: (11)
Spread version working on the official Donut (1.6) (tested on firmware with developer.htc.com).
method of installation and activation of Russian as a cap.

Attached file16_HTC_IME.apk(4.08 MB)

ZY update the cap

Rep: (0)
I have a donut, Russian is not included. all I tried.

hero on a standard Claudia, really a pity that there is no Russian keyboard layout of the second series of signs, but it's not really interfere in principle. I use it, everyone is happy

Rep: (1095)
JenDoSik,
You rutovannaya firmware? Try to install or Custom More locale

I rutovanaya firmware.
I have earned so.

the big brother of the command line and the android-sdk do the following:
we copy

adb pull /data/data/com.htc.android.htcime/shared_prefs/com.htc.android.htcime_preferences.xml c: \ (path to the folder on your hard court where you want to save)

We find it here<string name = "keyboard_language">x</string>Where x is the number of the language you want, a list is shown below. Change and hereinafter Fail copy back to device

adb push c: \ (where path is a file) \ com.htc.android.htcime_preferences.xml /data/data/com.htc.android.htcime/shared_prefs/

and reboot everything and look works

English 0
Arabic (Egypt) 14
Arabic (Israel) 14
Czech 7
Danish 8
Dutch 11
Spanish 4
Finnish 12
French 1
German 2
Greek 17
Italian 3
Norvegian (BokmГҐl) 10
Polish 13
Portugese 5
Romanian 16
Russian 6
Swedish 9
Turkish 15

Rep: (12)
and where the update is watching? Market on this Claudia found

Rep: (2)
I set to G1. I have it is not the original rutovany. firmware 1.6. Russian has not appeared. really necessary to add Russian to deliver SDK on a computer and how to do wrote respected JenDoSik?

I tried to put the SDK. understood nothing. as there is more correct to call me - lamer or a loser? : Lol: popputno and there was a question as in this case, working hard at the Russian keyboard layout?

Rep: (12)
I set to G1. I have it is not the original rutovany. firmware 1.6. Russian does not appear

there is an option htc touch input with pre-patched file xml under Russian - tomorrow I can put on the Magic helped

Hedrox @ 29.11.09, 18:22*
there is an option htc touch input with pre-patched file xml under Russian - tomorrow I can put on the Magic helped

thank. I will try.

Such question: whether there is a method to obtain Russian layout excluding the Russian region in the settings?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 6:19