> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Ravensword: The Fallen King | [IPhone] RPG from Chillingo

Rep: (11)
Ravensword: The Fallen King
Version: 1.322

Last update of the game in the header:07.07.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Ravensword: The Fallen King - a unique blend of Action / RPG on the free open space, deep fantasy plot, to the unraveling of which it will take many hours, stunning and a huge 3D world with beautiful locations and a variety of raznyx characters, the sea of ​​enemies, weapons and magicheskix items that will help you srazheniyax, view from the first or third person to choose unique 3D sound, which will give the game a special realistic, epic soundtrack that will accompany you and sustain combat dux, efficiently designed interface of the game, YSTEM updates hero and auto soxraneniya, ride a horse, practice shooting a bow, hunt animals in the forest - it's just a small part of the features in the game, and many dopolnitelnyx sekretnyx quests and missions with hiding places and hidden locations.

Video

Download: Attached fileRavensword_v1.322.ipa (60.58 MB)

Post has been editediSeven - 09.10.10, 04:01

Rep: (180)
slondie @ 01.02.2013, 11:58*
Will alter c 6.0.1 6.1 game definitely fly off

Do not fly off of 100%! Many in the subject of Ipad Mini unsubscribe, after updatings, games installed in such a way, not flies!

Rep: (0)
Will there be a port to android? And then the second part of the question, but in this, too, I want to play

Rep: (513)
Sinnf0rG @ 11.12.2014, 07:17*
Will there be a port to android? And then the second part of the question, but in this, too, I want to play

Official port will not. It's logical.

review on Aralon: Forge and Flame! from the creators of Ravensword!

Rep: (1)
It is on the IOS what?

Sorry, I'm on the other side of the fence, this game there is on Android and we only shedoulends?

Rep: (10)
No it on android.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 9:52