CeleTask | resource manager

Rep: (2171)
CeleTask
Resource manager

Last update of the program in the header16.10.2010

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
CeleTask - Manager to manage running programs on your phone / tasks. Displays information about free / used memory, how much space left on the memory card, battery charge. It allows you to restart or shut down the smartphone. It is possible to rotate the screen 270 degrees and 90.

Compatibility: WM2003, WM5, WM6

Homepage: http://www.yonsm.net/

Download ver 2.2.2504 : Attached fileCT.zip (148.63 KB)

Download CAB (run on smart): Attached fileCele.Task.v2.2.2502.5102.EN.RU.cab (38.5 KB)

Post has been editedGhost098 - 16.10.10, 19:55

Rep: (583)
Dear colleagues!!!
Attention to the question:
whether it is possible to assign the call CeleTask a certain task on the "hot" button?

Attached Image

When I want to run and CorePlayer CeleTask, they both collapsed, click, say, 0 and that CorePlayer got to the surface :)

Option "Add Speed ​​Dial" or make a shortcut to the button /StorageCard/CorePlayer/player.exe not offer, because in this case, the player climbs too long, it is interested in the challenge of the already running program CeleTask

Post has been editedLeXX-kiev - 14.12.07, 12:08

Rep: (0)
0 retention you cause a task, then you press 5 as skrine- challenge bark.

STLG You carefully read the assigned tasks

Well, I read. you want to when pressing the 0 bark got out immediately and and got out through a task, as through a task it is why it quickly gets out, well, I told you and said that the faster and easier than to cause retention of zero, then the key can not be (this is the most a simple thing you can do to achieve the desired).

Post has been editedSTLG - 16.12.07, 01:40

Rep: (18)
people that in case I can not kill the process of the body Tasca. what to do?

Rep: (9)
SLAVIN @ 02.01.08 21:42:14
people that in case I can not kill the process of the body Tasca. what to do?

Well, because you are his body Tasca vryatli kill, but from Sele-Tasca ... =)
And if without irony, well it depends on what the process is, if the system - estesno you did not kill, and if a simple software - that it can be a lot of reasons. You konktretno say that it was "killing".

Well, if anything, the Celje-Task. And what about the killing process, some do not bend, but to achieve its possible. Kill the first in the problems, and then in the process.

Rep: (458)
MC GodSend MB ,
You are from the Czech Republic, Slovakia or Serbia? Based on the "Celje-Task" I ask.And you can kill any process SeleTaskom(Because the "Task" we speak of the Anglo-Americansupposedly-pravilam, then "Cele" stands on them the same)In addition, out of which was launched himself CeleTask. Another question - what are the consequences of this murder ...

Th people do tell me if the hard reset does not help and the program requests the 4-digit password ... once stood 6 was all ok ... right now does not want to ...

Casper3000 What the program asks?

Rep: (27)
How to add CeleTask in startup or make a service that it launched "folded"?

Rep: (3)
hlpain ,
I am also interested in this question ...

hlpain ,
Caerly ,
but actually what?

Rep: (3)
LeXX-kiev ,
To be able to start his "long 0" since the launch of a smart, not to climb every time, start or turn off ...
Although I would not mind, and from the start of Long_kamera, and would have done, if I knew how :( (search help)

Rep: (4)
hlpain @ 18.02.08 12:09:52
How to add CeleTask in startup or make a service that it launched "folded"?

very simple.
go in the Resco Explorer, find in "the Programs fayles" Seletask installed, copy it, "Rex explorer", then move to the "windows / startup" and do "insert link". As a result, you will Seletask startup, it will only need to fold.

And if he SeleTask enter it in the same Pro Tools, and assign key of the proposed them the same list? I have it on the right soft-key, so hanging.
"Although I would not mind, and from the start of Long_kamera, and would have done, if I knew how to" - will tell. Make a shortcut on SeleTask, rename it to Long_Camera.lnk and shove myself in \ Windows \.

Rep: (101)
And you can seletask on the "house" (long pressed) to deliver?

Serg046 @ 2.6.2008, 0:56*
And you can seletask on the "house" (long pressed) to deliver?

probably no longer necessary, but just in case a few ways to mpx200-220:
1) manually edit the registryhttp://www.motorolka.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163505#163505
2) using a program easy tweak (here on the forum there)
3) The firmware corresponding
I think nothing has lied. ;)

Rep: (101)
Thank you of course) (fl already read), but not necessary, and on WM6 / 6.1 does not work because programmed to lodge a screenshot of these axes (((

Rep: (11)
you can do that by pressing the camera button launched SeleTask instead of it (on the Fly IQ-110 works 100%, on the other I do not know), this in the registryHKLM / Software / Microsoft / Shell / Camera Application value to replace the path to SeleTasku. I convenient because scientists camera still rarely use

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 18:10