> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Antennas | Determining the location of cell towers

Rep: (1327)
Antennas
Version: 1.05

Last update of the program in the header:02.02.2010

Attached Image

Description:
Determining the location of cell phone towers. Depending on conditions, it can show how good results, and does not identify the location.

Homepage: http://www.panix.com/~mpoly/android/antennas/r1.0/
Androlib: http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...ennas-qiEq.aspx

Download :
Version 1.05 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/405535/com.technolatry.antennas.apk
Version 1.02 : http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/385673/com.technolatry.antennas.apk
Version 0.81 : Attached fileAntennas_v0.81.apk (27.13 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 08.10.10, 20:14

Rep: (42)
She takes the card from? and where if the hashes of the Internet, and whether hashes)

Rep: (194)
Hario,
Maps from google, it is written in the same corner))) at the expense of heshirvoaniya - question. Personally, I poked this programku but nifiga not yet realized. :)

Rep: (1315)
Updated to version 1.02
Download:Attached filecom.technolatry.antennas.apk(33.71 Kb)

Changes in version 1.02
- Added information on CDMA (for phones with Android 2.XX)
- Added output log
- Added export to kml
- Recreate the help-files

p.s.
Official Webpage:http://www.panix.com/~mpoly/android/antennas/r1.0/

Post has been editedcocobot - 11.01.10, 11:57

Updated to version 1.05
Download:Attached filecom.technolatry.antennas.apk(35.43 Kb)

Changes in version 1.05
- Fixed minor bugs

Changes in version 1.04
- Fixed bugs in the Moto Droid

Rep: (0)
I have it often produces unrealistic results

Rep: (1)
Version 1.05 - gone, though all had povklyuchat, and startonula only when Internet on wifi connected.

Rep: (4)
HUB Zone and why do you need to know where are placed the telephone tower ??? : Lol: idiocy ...: D

Post has been edited5 [Strogino] - 11.10.10, 11:33
Reason for editing: censorship

Why do I have it depicts one base station to the red which I connected (galaxy s)? other's desire for another 3-5 shows orange stations. tried in several places, it seems only the current station ...

another would show where the telegraph and the railway station and you can make a revolution :)

lexspb83 @ 03.10.2010, 19:50*
Why do I have it depicts one base station to the red which I connected (galaxy s)? other's desire for another 3-5 shows orange stations. tried in several places, it seems only the current station ...

This means that the Galaxy S is not able to return the neighboring BS. Check the assumption byNetmonitor

What is it for?

Complete nonsense.

It told me that I was in the "Beijing National Aquatics Center" ... o_O

Caches card is very bad. Only 20-30 kilobytes. Or a third of the city map.

Post has been editedDirewolf - 09.04.11, 11:09

Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus.Da, logs it prints correctly, the map shows, but there is a basic function: Positioning cell towers svyazi.Povklyuchal of this program for all that is possible

Post has been editedr_fortis - 24.04.12, 16:47

Rep: (40)
Programa this weird, but you can use. it would have to file a little ...
And the benefit from it will be the one who got in an uncertain connection zone calculated where the tower, and approximately know where to turn to normal porazgovarivat.

Post has been editedsan777 - 20.08.12, 20:24

ciphers BS registers?

Posted on 29.08.2012, 16:27:

san777 @ 20.08.2012, 20:21*
Programa this weird, but you can use. it would have to file a little ...
And the benefit from it will be the one who got in an uncertain connection zone calculated where the tower, and approximately know where to turn to normal porazgovarivat.

Post edited by san777 - 20.08.2012, 20:24

you can sit in the base (in the container) and there is no connection ...

Rep: (5)
ch-vladislav,
This is in order to kick the cellular communication operator for his bloody mess. I have next to the house a few hundred, but the phone connects to the stable cells in two adjacent areas - they were 20 years ago, the closest to my house, so Krivorukov engineers of parameters and left. It should go to the balcony - Aw, Snap, connects to the nearest. And I have because of the house connection is very bad, and when to call 112 - you get to the police station a completely different area, dozens of kilometers away from my house.

Rep: (11)
The program is like, what you need: ok: That would be another memory card had to be moved after installation: victory: Correct who moget: thank_you:

vlom333 @ 22.12.2012, 16:37*
The program is like, what you need: ok: That would be another memory card had to be moved after installation: victory: Correct who moget: thank_you:

What uzhno what !?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 3:38