> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketGB | Emulator GameBoy, NES, SEGA, TurboGrafx

Rep: (560)
PocketGB for Windows CE v1.52c

PocketGB - is an emulator for Windows CE 2.11 or higher. Due PocketGB, you can play games for GameBoy, NES, Sega Master System, Sega GameGear, and NEC TurboGrafx-16 / PC-Engine on your PocketPC.

PocketGB tested on Compaq iPAQ devices, Compaq Aero, HP Jornada and Casio Cassiopeia. PocketGB supports SH3 processors, SH4, MIPS and ARM.

Attached files

Attached fileGameBoy_Advance_Emulator_PocketPC.zip(1.88 MB)

Rep: (1120)
I gathered kabik and setup in a pile ...PocketGB v1.52c ARM PPC Cracked:

Entering the serial numbers do not need to install .. just .. :)

Rep: (41)
Naryl the vast universe serial Name: GadgetMania S / N: 8076, but as it is introduced into the emulsion not understood. Can someone tell me? In the Global settings - Owner is not possible to enter any information. :(

Rep: (2)
Ganzubas
it is necessary to introduce in the setting->nes->register
Well this is for the NES (or maybe all) HZ)))

I found some more keys:
PocketGB 1.25: User: Kyle VanHemert; S / N: d9e5b2fddc5e
PocketGB 1.34: FuQ-CE 0b4544bd40b5
PocketGB All versions: User: GadgetMania Code: 8076 (Thanks Gadget!)
PocketGB All versions: User: GadgetMania Code: 8076 Rumored s / n
PocketGB GadgetMania8076
PocketGB v1.25: Kyle VanHemert: d9e5b2fddc5e

As I understand it: the user should be given immediately after installing the program on your computer (did not try to reinstall aoluchalos) ... as I pomnitsa there appeared window)))
So can someone try and succeed!

Rep: (0)
a cab or papochnoy version of no one? :(

Rep: (3)
CAB :)

Attached files

Attached filePocketGB_PPC.PPC_ARM.cab(1.73 MB)

Rep: (2)
Plz tell me the problem ... the sound of the emulator goes somewhere 2 times faster than it should be))) how to solve this problem ??? (Music faster in the NES emulator)

I can not start the game on the rover dzh5 the program and the game is installed on the PDA

I'm a novice obyasniti plz..kak I install it on the PDA and how to install the game ... I'm Che is not there ponimayu..tam exe))

Rep: (44)
XazerKiLL
if there cab, then simply copied to the PDA and Tapa on this file. To start the installation. cab - is the installation file for the PDA.but in general you should go here:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=8

Rep: (18)
Sorry you guys too, but here is a dandy, or should be another emulsion?

Rep: (13)
igoreexa @ 05.01.08 16:23:02
Sorry you guys too, but here is a dandy, or should be another emulsion?

if the question is relevant, here it plows and better take Pocket Nester

Post has been editedShestitko - 22.01.08, 23:15

Rep: (-2)
Ha ha ha I am the lord Dark Vader i have vsih hС—dyat Katsap Bedbugs !!!!! : Victory:: victory:

Rep: (113)
I found regestrotsionny =) I have it worked =)
1 changes its name to Nomad
2. Go into the settings, GameBoy
3. clicks the arrow to the right until the tab Register
4. Enter the code 3d6823010563

Rep: (564)
pirat-17 , And on the enrollment will GameBoyAdvance, you do not know where to get?

Rep: (564)
I downloaded cured from the first pagePicture

Rep: (4)
Thanks to all who find and vylazhivat program on site special thanks LunXP thank you that you posted this emulator without registration atoms pancake I've been looking for it in the internet I stile 50 sites dedicated to it in short emulator again thank you so keep with respect ultragtaa

Rep: (8)
scr1pt, 03.06.06 05:37:07
Ne znayu 4e eto takoe i potestit seychas ne mogu-tresnut ekran, 4erez nedelyu kuplyu noviy kpk i tam poprobuyu.a poka skazhu 4to na moy vzglyad lu4shiy emulator NES, GB, SEGAGENESIS i t.d. eto morph gear.

Pithy comment :): victory:

Rep: (7)
I strongly inhibits Morph in NFSah.Mozhet someone tell emulsion quickly?

anyone can try run pocketgba on touch diamond?

Rep: (1)
Here catch kryaknut version !!!

Attached files

Attached filePocketGB_v1.52c_PPC_cracked.rar(442.79 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/08/20, 21:09