> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketGB | Emulator GameBoy, NES, SEGA, TurboGrafx

Rep: (560)
PocketGB for Windows CE v1.52c

PocketGB - is an emulator for Windows CE 2.11 or higher. Due PocketGB, you can play games for GameBoy, NES, Sega Master System, Sega GameGear, and NEC TurboGrafx-16 / PC-Engine on your PocketPC.

PocketGB tested on Compaq iPAQ devices, Compaq Aero, HP Jornada and Casio Cassiopeia. PocketGB supports SH3 processors, SH4, MIPS and ARM.

Attached files

Attached fileGameBoy_Advance_Emulator_PocketPC.zip(1.88 MB)

Rep: (157)
Ne znayu 4e eto takoe i potestit seychas ne mogu-tresnut ekran, 4erez nedelyu kuplyu noviy kpk i tam poprobuyu.a poka skazhu 4to na moy vzglyad lu4shiy emulator NES, GB, SEGAGENESIS i t.d. eto morph gear.

Rep: (0)
this is what it was before MorphGear

Rep: (1)
and where Ira under this emulator find. someone tell me that rap going to raise
:)

Rep: (755)
Kystik ,
for example at leasthttp://www.rom-world.comeven

Rep: (93)
Kystik ,
Or herehttp://www.emu-land.netor hereImages of console games

: Yahoo:: yahoo:: yahoo: It will be cool for anyone if all games go from GameBoy !!! And what buttons Norm?

Rep: (81)
Patriot1990 ,
They said the same - yuzay MorpfGiar. Although gameboy can perfectly emulate and this emulsion. About buttons - remember how many of them on the Gameboy, and compare with the CCP. You will understand that in 90 percent of cases you have enough buttons. With the Advance (game boy) difficult ...

a good emulsion, although there are bugs ... and falls out of News Roma takes. if the machine is rather weak, the bet do not recommend.

Where can I take medicine for GameBoy_Advance_Emulator_PocketPC ???

Rep: (15)
A firepower 200mg will be normal or with glitches ??

Rep: (139)
Soul conqueror ,
200MHz suitable for current Pocket GBA, and then percent will have to drive. 3d games (NSF, for example, if it konechno3d) will slow down, flat - okay.

What kind of car it is necessary to have an emulsion GBA is not inhibited? all roms are ok?

Rep: (116)
This is how it looks

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (74)
Not really not who does not yuzaet this softinu?

I came precisely because this Pocket GBA does not want to work, but I was terribly bothered every five minutes restart Rum (due to lack of registration) I understand drugs and never will?

Another reason for which I do not want to move to other emulsion - is that sohranenki, do not fit into the new emulsion

Rep: (58)
NOIL ,
cure is sought.

Rep: (42)
dr, Brian
so looks frivarnaya emulyator gba pocketGba, which does not belong to a subject.
volta_john ,
is sought is not a cure, but the thoughtful reader :)
repeat the above stories - this is an old version of emul morphgear, therefore it shall be to you yuzay morfgir Happiness.

ps. and Th for hyulet cha profile?

Added @ 21.07.2007, 09:28

naguglit your pda, good beast.
morfgir should go if not go - knock the PM.

Rep: (58)
obaz ,
searches for a cure for PocketGB of hats. Since the emulsion not only changed the name later on MorfGir, but also significantly changed the software, the topic of zmulyatoru PocketGB has every right to exist. As the use of this emulsion.
A MorfGir I should ... I do not remember when he put ... not even for games, and for the idea of ​​what kind of softina ...

I have not found something international super star soccer (or rather found 1, but with the type of file .gen; I xs any emulator under it) .. if anyone knows where there is a link plz give MorphGear

Rep: (115)
smersh_n1 ,
The images with extension .gen - this is for Sega Genesis. You can try to rename the .bin, or .smd and run on MorphGear. Or run on emulators for Sega Genesis:
Picodrive ppc
Sega Genesis Plus

Rep: (6)
Please tell brakes on HP4700!? Like it is said that works fine on VGA?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/08/20, 1:36