Satellite TV | operators, equipment, etc.

Rep: (3398)
Satellite TV
Satellite TVпїЅ | Satellite Internet пїЅ

Attached Image

Discussion of equipment, operators and more.

Useful.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 21.06.19, 22:17
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, performed by veabro

Rep: (185)
golden_dragon
if the sharing, the receiver can iterate ID. It should be possible to set the ID for each channel manually - it will be faster. And read the specialized forums :)

Rep: (32)
ViktuK, - I ask.
He is interested - where Ali is ok (I don’t like to pay anything other than PP) - you can order / buy a set of satellite TV - I think the plate itself is not necessary to carry from there, for sure those that are sold here are also suitable. Those. you need the receiver itself and that thing that receives signals from the satellite to the plate / it receives signals.
Needed for the garden, i.e. a million programs do not need - a standard set. For a little money. Well, and tips on choosing.
There is a Tricolor at home - for ... he used his constant flashing, advertisements, etc. vanity.
thank you in advance.

Post has been editedAssa63 - 07.01.14, 14:13

Rep: (476)
He is interested in - where is Ali (okay, I don’t like to pay anything except PP) - you can order / buy a set of satellite TV

Look, I also ordered the receiver on Ali at the beginning, but thanks to our mail, I never received it.
As a result, I bought the GI HD Mini model in my place.http://galaxy-innovations.ru/ru/catalogue?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=138&category_id=3
For my purposes (the ball) above the roof.
The easiest to buy on Ali, if the city is not. You can also search for dx, tinidil and others. I haven’t ordered them for a long time, so I won’t tell you about them.
Or buy in Russia, with the delivery of the same Gi HD Mini.
A plate and a converter (the one that hangs on a plate)) are easier to buy on the spot.
Well, you need to start with the fact that watching official TV or use the ball. Everything is simple with the ball, you need a receiver (for example, Hd mini), Internet connection to the viewing point and that's it. Next, choose a breeder, of which there are many in the network.
I use 2 sharovodov, and for 6 cu per month I have all NTV +))

ViktuK, thanks, looked.
BUT! You did not quite understand me. I need to garden. In the forest. What is the internet there? There, even the usual antenna, the first and second channels are not caught. Mobile communications malfunctioning. That's why I'm looking for a satellite. Well I wrote about tricolor for nothing. Need something like that. Naturally, you need a "ball" ...

Assa63 @ 01/08/2014, 21:22*
What is the internet there?

If the Internet is not, then the ball can not be used. Since the keys to unlock go on the Internet.
You mean only the official viewing threatens, the same tricolor ...
What channels are generally needed? If the children are a garden, then they are clearly children’s, and I don’t know them in the public domain, hence the supplier is off, here either NTV or Tights.
For leotards, there is still some kind of "Zelenka" card, these are some kind of hacked cards, an Internet is not needed for work. It costs 30 bucks, but they can block it ... so I won’t say anything about it.
Or, understand what channels are needed, and try to search for them in open access, for example, in Yamal, hotbird, or Amos (these are satellites), and then the network is definitely not needed and viewing is free.
Here is the site on satellites / channels, and here you can see exactly which channel on which satellite broadcasts in the public domain.
http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Russia.html
Well, we must look at the location of the installation site, maybe the desired satellite in this area does not catch ((
You can even see the continent, they have 30 channels for free.
http://www.continent-tv.ru/continent-tv/tv/pacets/
There is also a Telecard, there are also free channels.
http://www.telekarta.tv/
Probably it makes sense to choose from them.

Post has been editedViktuK - 08.01.14, 20:55
Reason for editing: Hotbird and Amos

Rep: (7)
ViktuK,
And where is the cheaper receiver for the Tricolor of _official_ and_platnogo_ to buy? Also HD is desirable?
I agree to pay for the card, but I want to buy a cheaper receiver ... :)
The plate is standing, the receiver is dying ...

And where is the cheaper receiver for the Tricolor of _official_ and_platnogo_ to buy?

Only second-hand is cheaper, new ones are unlikely to be cheaper, since they sell their tights themselves.

ViktuK, Well, what you can buy from the officials is understandable. And receivers like tights or telecards, so without internet (or to activate in the city, and then take to the forest) - in China you can buy?

Assa63 @ 01/10/2014, 08:32*
in China you can buy?

Probably it is possible, you need to know the model of the res from a tights or a telecard. Maybe earn, usually from China for sharing brought receivers. I'll try to ask ...

ViktuK @ 01/10/2014, 10:34*
I'll try to ask ...
I will be grateful...

Assa63 @ 01/10/2014, 08:32*
in China you can buy?

Here is what I was told about the leotards of tights:
New models for tricolor make in Russia.

Those. With all the richness of choice, there is no alternative ...: resent:

Rep: (0)
Hello! I wondered about the acquisition of a satellite receiver for sharing (Sharing NTV +). Accordingly, I want to clarify with those who have already installed, which receiver is better to take, which antenna to it? Will it be necessary to tune the antenna itself? And is there a risk of a “doorbell” from a cable television operator?

Makar723 @ 06.02.2014, 13:12*
And is there a risk of a “doorbell” from a cable television operator?

This is definitely not, they will fight with the charmer, and not with the consumer.
what antenna to it?

Depends on the installation site, usually 60 cm.
Will it be necessary to tune the antenna itself?

Of course.
The simplest thing is to get a device like this.http://www.tvdelta.ru/...n=description&code=281
and they already have to tune in, minus it in that it does not indicate which satellite is being tuned. And just the signal strength.
Either we look where other plates look and adjust, or we recognize the azimuth from the place and adjust using a compass ... in general there are lots of options.

Rep: (156)
Attached Image
please tell me what kind of receiver model?

Post has been editedzhyk_magadan - 18.11.18, 00:46
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

SMART-ZONE @ 07.29.2014, 11:45*
please tell me what kind of receiver model?

This is a tricolor res GS 8300.

Any rays from 28 degrees someone takes in Kazan?

Artur_Brody @ 08/01/2014, 12:40*

I'm sure not. There are no Russian-language channels.

Artur_Brody @ 08/01/2014, 12:40*

I'm sure not. There are no Russian-language channels.

Russian-speaking and not needed, Full NTV from Shura is enough.
And the fact that nothing is caught with 28 is bad.

Artur_Brody @ 08/01/2014, 14:23*
And the fact that nothing is caught with 28 is bad.

Why do you want to catch something from him if you catch the 36th degree?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 06:51