02.11.09, 10:38
From nowhere
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4479
Check in: 30.11.05
Apple iPhone 6s

For curators:
Dear curators of the forum, this topic was created for you and about you, more precisely about your work, from the point of view of users. You can chat with each other and get answers to your questions here:

������� ��������� download

Please bookmark topics or subscribe to news.

For users:
In this topic you can ask your questions, form proposals for the work of the curators both in general and in specific topics.

Please take this topic seriously, because only by joint efforts it is possible to make the work of the curators and, as a result, the comfort of users in topics is much higher.

Appeal action curators can be in the subject -Appeal against the incorrect actions of the curators and moderators
We do not plan to make public flogging here,but each received application will be considered by representatives of the Administration and the opinion on it will be published.Internal issues related to the analysis of applications received, this is internal informationsavagemessiahzine.comand it will not be made public under any circumstances.

I want to address personally to the Curators - guys, do not worry about complaints, slander and statements of inappropriate people. We understand the difficulties you are having, but we also have the experience to solve them.
However, if there are problems - we will solve them - together. This will help us all to make the resource even more convenient and open.

Post has been editedromchk - 18.07.12, 10:37
tab
Message#22
03.11.09, 23:35
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

o.a.i.,enough flood. If you still do not understand anything - please formulate the questions and send it to me in PM. I'll answer you. Some of the answers you can already findQuestions related to the supervision of topics. (Post # 3414301)Why arrange mega-problems from scratch? Rhetorical question - do not need to answer it. :)

Post has been editedtab - 03.11.09, 23:36
citadelle
Message#23
04.11.09, 10:33
SinCabeza ™
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 880
Check in: 27.11.05
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101

the topic that I supervise is filthy with stupid messages like "yeah, I understand," "no, it won't work," and so on ...
deleting one message in several dozens of pages can take six months.

I join the request for group deletion of messages.

Regarding zagazhivaniya Topics curator tags - I completely agree, it hurts the eyes. The most filthy theme is iGO8. I recommend to see a dozen second last pages. (although it may have already been rubbed)

Post has been editedcitadelle - 04.11.09, 10:41

--------------------
ChicoLoco ™
lestrem
Message#24
04.11.09, 11:07
Peacemaker
[offline]

Messages 9914
Check in: 31.08.08
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

If I'm not mistaken, the Curator also does not have the ability to combine posts. This is also not yet feasible.

--------------------
We do not fight, we win.
I have the honor.
Azat is no more. Details -goodbye. Administration.
Roxer!
Message#25
04.11.09, 12:36
Monyak nihilist
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 3461
Check in: 13.09.08
Sony Xperia P

I join in regrets about the group removal and merging of posts.
The right things.

Well, about the chatter and other things, my opinion is:
From the experience of moderation on another forum and curator on this, I know that the topic mentioned here, about
Senator @ 2.11.09, 11:46*
Thanks to you, many topics have become truly cozy and warm.

The thing is complex, and in fact, largely dependent on the curator or moderator.
Just comfort, warmth and warmth, it turns out with a certain amount of idle talk and flooding. For many (or rather even for the majority, in my opinion) it is associated with a kitchen, or a garage, or someone else with something, and discussion of business issues there, with lyrical digressions (such as girls: rolleyes :)
Well, if you rest against the convenience of a novice searching for information, then the topic should consist only of a cap, then there will be no problems.
So, to maintain this balance between information, and the warmth and comfort of the topic is the most difficult task. And just as it should be performed by the curator.
And then the question arises, what is chap in this particular subject? Too loose concept. There are purely technical topics, there are less reasons for idle talk. And there are topics I would say “creative”, like on the menu, shells ... Sometimes something new is born out of chatter. Especially, if in such topics to act by police methods, such as "Stand!" "Do not go there, do not write!" "A step to the side is equivalent to escape!" then it is likely to kill at the root of the creative potential of users. Many people are already embarrassed to lay out their work, and if it is practiced this way, the topic will be merited.

What I wanted to say with this slightly messy post:
Supervision, a responsible thing, and the work of the curator, very much depends on the popularity and activity of the topic.
And this includes the abuse of curator tags, and other demonstrations of power.
Someone here correctly said. Curator, only the first of equal.

Regarding the publicity of this topic, I will say this:
If you have no reason to be afraid that they will start discussing you here, so why be in doubt? Do not give reasons, and there will be no cause for concern.
But in terms of the "taming" of especially "gifted" users, the publicity of this topic is only a plus.
And they can quickly understand, and others will be able to learn from such examples.

Post has been editedRoxer! - 04.11.09, 12:38

--------------------
It’s Gonna Die!
aleksross
Message#26
04.11.09, 15:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2354
Check in: 25.03.08

lestrem
Roxer !,
join in
the curator also does not have the ability to combine posts

Just necessary vesch !!!

Roxer! @ 11/04/09, 13:36*
If you have no reason to be afraid that they will start discussing you here, so why be in doubt?

And I'm just glad to listen well or read (as you like), the opinion of users about me.
We are all people and we all have mistakes and punctures, and if I was somewhere wrong or mistaken in some curatorial decision, I will be happy to listen to my possible mistakes.

But in general, the theme is correct and necessary !!!

P.S. The curator is a simple user, a little more or equally competent in the issues discussed in a particular topic.

I completely forgot, not bad byloby, so that the curator could edit the archives and move posts from say the archive to the topic.

Post has been editedaleksross - 04.11.09, 15:18
Reason for editing: added.

--------------------
From the point of view of banal erudition, not every individual is capable of creating a tendency of paradoxical relations !!!

"Public opinion is a false opinion, as most people are idiots" (c) Edgar Allan Poe
carlsson77
Message#27
04.11.09, 15:26
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1643
Check in: 08.03.08
Motorola Moto M

Roxer! @ 11/04/2009, 12:36*
I join in regrets about the merging of posts.

and what prevents in the second post to cut, paste in the first and second delete? : umnik:

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. © P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

lestrem
Message#28
04.11.09, 16:44
Peacemaker
[offline]

Messages 9914
Check in: 31.08.08
Sony Xperia Tablet Z2

carlsson77 @ 4.11.09, 15:26*
cut, paste in first and second remove

So you have to do. And what to do with attachments in the last message, when it should be combined with the previous one, but so that the date remains from the previous post?

--------------------
We do not fight, we win.
I have the honor.
Azat is no more. Details -goodbye. Administration.
carlsson77
Message#29
04.11.09, 16:49
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1643
Motorola Moto M

So you have to do. And how to deal with attachments in the last message,

Moderator to ask! :)

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. © P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

o.a.i.
Message#30
04.11.09, 17:15
Anesthesiapsychicadolorosa
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1675
Check in: 19.01.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Personally, I have 3 problems, for the rest you can close your eyes with a clear conscience.
1) More than anything else, it’s not possible to delete your own post with a tag. "You are denied access": kindness: You have to bother to remove it.
2) Not the opportunity to work in the posts of users with their attache. Either stupidly delete the post, or in a hurry to look for a moderator to work with files.Sometimes it will stick, Mama Do not Cry.
3) Not the ability to hide posts (just hide), and not to delete.
The rest is secondary for me ...

--------------------
Before you write to me in a personal read:Announcement: RULES of the section Flea market
carlsson77
Message#31
04.11.09, 17:19
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1643
Motorola Moto M

IMHO, that there were opportunities Curators must become a Group, and this apparently is not provided!

--------------------

carlsson77
Message#32
04.11.09, 17:24
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1643
Motorola Moto M

o.a.i. @ 11/04/2009, 17:15*
1) not the ability to normally delete your own post with a tag.

delete the tag, delete the message! ;)

--------------------

Kova17
Message#33
04.11.09, 17:27
Aircraft carrier
[offline]

Messages 1143
Check in: 29.10.08
Samsung SGH-i710

I will answer in order, this is from personal too.a.i.
1. To get rid of, I usually edited the message by deleting only the last bracket] and the tag disappeared. Quickly - and then you can delete.
2. Well, if such a terrible post is to be deleted, if not, ask the moderator. I think if there is no moderator of the section at this time, they will help you more quickly ...
3. Well, you can’t hide the post, but you can hide the text (by making it white). As an option - a very good fit for hiding. Well, add your tag, so that the user could not edit it!

So such simple ways you can steer. Now about the group removal of posts. You can avoid 20 pages of flooding, so as not to suffer. Make it a rule for each entry in the topic to delete the flood on any one page. I think 20 times a day looking at the topic, how much will be cleaned?

You can laugh with me, but I did it and completely managed it!

Post has been editedKova17 - 04.11.09, 17:28

--------------------
Enikeyschik. I will sell a tambourine, sharpened under the unlock and flashing! Expensive.
Igork
Message#34
04.11.09, 17:28
[offline]

Messages 2595
Check in: 07.11.06
Apple iPhone 7

I would also add to the curators the ability to transfer messages to a friend topic on the forum. And then it happens that some topics are dedicated to several topics in different sections, it can be a discussion of the device, its purchase, accessories to it, firmware, themes in the topic of this device, users often make mistakes with the subject of the message. Therefore, such an opportunity would be very useful. :)
o.a.i.
Message#35
04.11.09, 17:49
Anesthesiapsychicadolorosa
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1675
Check in: 19.01.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Kova17 @ 4.11.09, 19:38*
Make a screen from post to edit

Great solution, but there is one BUT! Part of the time as a person is known to be absent or not present in the immediate vicinity of the BB. And somewhere, I also read that the forum was originally targeted for users going here with the PDA.
Of course, you can make a screen with a PDA, but this is all a little tricky as it turns out.
And, in fact, we make proposals for improving the conditions for the work of the curators, and in response:
guys, everything is fine, work on the old man, freak out, tweak, still nothing will change ...

--------------------
Before you write to me in a personal read:Announcement: RULES of the section Flea market
vadim_bogaiskov
Message#36
04.11.09, 19:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3191
Check in: 06.01.06

I still do not understand why the curators who are thirsty for additional powers just don’t ask for moderators? Start with an assistant, and there and before the admin, you see, you can dorosti ...
izmalkoff
Message#37
04.11.09, 19:21
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19522
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Vadim_bogaiskov @ 4.11.09, 19:06*
why would curators who are thirsty for additional powers just don’t ask for moderators?

interesting question. ambition is good ... But the person himself, who is asking for moderators, initially causes a certain wariness. But really active and useful users do not go unnoticed. In addition, if the curator is different in one topic - this is not enough for the moderator.
I suggest to finish this discussion.

--------------------
Was: Samsung SGH-i700, Mitac Mio A700, HTC Universal, HTC Advantage, HTC Touch HD, iPhone 3G 16Gb, HTC Kaiser, HTC HD2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note III 9005, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 HTC OneS
It became: Siemens SX1, Nokia N91 8Gb, HTC HD2, Xiaomi Mi Note2, Samsung Galaxy Note5
vadim_bogaiskov
Message#38
04.11.09, 19:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3191
Check in: 06.01.06

If you talk about yourself, then my status is meFriendsavagemessiahzine.comquite satisfied. ANDcuratorialrights in "my" topics are also enough. TOmoderatorshave to handle in three cases:
1. Remove the attached file from the header (sometimes I just hide it in SPOILER, which is not good)
2. Correct the topic name
3. Move the topic to another section.

I will not object if in the first 2 cases the rights to change are transferred to me, but you can do without them.

Post has been editedvadim_bogaiskov - 05.11.09, 14:17
eXodusN
Message#39
05.11.09, 01:35
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6760
Check in: 23.03.08
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

You, of course, forgive me for wading into this sea of ​​flood, can I talk a little bit on the subject?

I wonder why the curator cannot delete a message that has his tag, that is, he must first clear the tag using the "edit" button, and then delete the message?

Secondly, I do not consider the curators to be full members in the forum administration. For tags can throw, can delete, and if there is any problem, you need to run to the moderator with complaints and tears. It turns out, and rightly so, that the administration understands that the curators are unable to make decisions in such matters.

Thirdly, if the curators are already full-fledged representatives of the forum’s administration in the subject, the governors, so to speak, then why don't they receive complaints from users via the complaint button? because they are unable to solve such problems.

Thank.

Post has been editedeXodusN - 05.11.09, 01:39

--------------------
Siemens A50 ->S55 ->CX65 ->CX75 ->SE K750i ->Nokia 6233 ->iPhone 2G ->Nokia 5730 ->HTC Touch HD ->Samsung Wave ->iPhone 4S ->HTC One M7 ->M8 - Galaxy Note 5 ->S7 Edge ->Xiaomi Note 3 Pro ->Oneplus 3 ->S7 Edge ->Meizu U20 ->S8 + ->Oneplus 5 ->Xiaomi Mi5 ->Galaxy Note 8 (256 GB)
Igork
Message#40
05.11.09, 01:45
[offline]

Messages 2595
Check in: 07.11.06
Apple iPhone 7

EXodusN @ 5.11.09, 1:35*
I wonder why the curator cannot delete a message that has his tag, that is, he must first clear the tag using the "edit" button, and then delete the message?
Exactly.

The fact that not enough authority, I agree.

In general, right now, comevadim_bogaiskovand recommend to join the moderators. : D
racoon
Message#41
05.11.09, 02:22
☆ Striped beast a
[offline]

Messages 12814
Check in: 25.11.07
Apple iPhone 4S

EXodusN @ 5.11.09, 1:35*
Thirdly, if the curators are already full-fledged representatives of the forum’s administration in the subject, the governors, so to speak, then why don't they receive complaints from users via the complaint button? because they are unable to solve such problems.

Because it is impossible for technical reasons.

--------------------
Winner of the 5th Prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nominations "Mastersavagemessiahzine.com2010 "," Facmeaker 2010 "
It is useless to ask me questions related to Android, WM, Symbian, Bada, I haven't been following them for a long time.

80 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.30.19, 07:39