02.11.09, 10:38
From nowhere
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4479
Check in: 30.11.05
Apple iPhone 6s

For curators:
Dear curators of the forum, this topic was created for you and about you, more precisely about your work, from the point of view of users. You can chat with each other and get answers to your questions here:

������� ��������� download

Please bookmark topics or subscribe to news.

For users:
In this topic you can ask your questions, form proposals for the work of the curators both in general and in specific topics.

Please take this topic seriously, because only by joint efforts it is possible to make the work of the curators and, as a result, the comfort of users in topics is much higher.

Appeal action curators can be in the subject -Appeal against the incorrect actions of the curators and moderators
We do not plan to make public flogging here,but each received application will be considered by representatives of the Administration and the opinion on it will be published.Internal issues related to the analysis of applications received, this is internal informationsavagemessiahzine.comand it will not be made public under any circumstances.

I want to address personally to the Curators - guys, do not worry about complaints, slander and statements of inappropriate people. We understand the difficulties you are having, but we also have the experience to solve them.
However, if there are problems - we will solve them - together. This will help us all to make the resource even more convenient and open.

Post has been editedromchk - 18.07.12, 10:37
Senator
Message#2
02.11.09, 10:46
From nowhere
[offline]

Messages 4479
Apple iPhone 6s

And immediately a very important announcement for the curators.
First I want to say a huge thank you on behalf of the administration for the work that you are doing. Thanks to you, many topics have become truly cozy and warm.
However, analyzing the work of the curators, we are faced with the fact that, consciously or not, sometimes not enough attention is paid to the "human factor" in our work. There are cases of outright rudeness in the writing of messages, for example, "you are not tired of reading the header," attempts to influence users with a decrease in reputation with similar comments, editing messages without special reasons.
I think it is not necessary to explain that this is unacceptable. In any situation, before you do something, try to stand in the user's place. After all, the main task is not to teach someone to read the topic header or F.A.Q, the main thing is that users feel comfortable in our forum and they can get access to the information they are interested in.

--------------------
Sed semel insanivimus omnes.
Forum Member of the Year 2009
Award Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the categories "Steering 2009", "Rescuer 2009", "Prize of sympathy 2009"
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the “Creator 2009” nomination
Buzzzzer
Message#3
02.11.09, 23:11
(O_o)
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1190
Check in: 03.08.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

I would like to express my discontent.
I will not point the finger, but curators often abuse curator tags.
for example, they sign their comments on users' messages, edit them or answer a question directly in the message.
I understand that they should be moderators in the topics assigned to them, and not write where it is necessary and not necessary in the messages of users.

--------------------
Attention (!) The message is conspired.
Moderating this message will lead to sexual impotence and incurable venereal diseases!

A violation of the rules on the signature will lead to punishment.(Hanzo) Who is there? [color = b
vadim_bogaiskov
Message#4
03.11.09, 15:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3191
Check in: 06.01.06

Colleagues, in my deepest conviction (I supervise a couple of dozen topics), deleting a user's message should be the rarest exception to the rule. The curator's art is to prevent flooding by directing the discussion in the right direction, and not to administer - that is, moderators, moderators, etc.
Personally, I do not consider myself a representative of the administration! I am the first among equals. And I supervise only those topics that are personally interesting to me. First of all, I need the rights of the curator in order to be able to provide the most qualitative information in the topic (for example, fix the cap, draw the attention of colleagues to an important problem, etc.) The better the information in the topic is organized, the less flooding there is. And for those who wish to steer, I recommend signing up for moderaters ...
Igork
Message#5
03.11.09, 16:25
[offline]

Messages 2595
Check in: 07.11.06
Apple iPhone 7

vadim_bogaiskov,
I do not agree, the curator is, practically, the same moderator, only of a single topic. Evencuratorial concepttalks about it.
In the topic where I supervise, I posted quite complete information, but users simply do not notice the information in the header, they have to politely point it out. A message to delete, if you do not delete the topic grows in a day by 4-5 pages, and what will happen in a month? The topic is full of flood and curator tags, but does it really need it?
A regular user can correct the header and draw the attention of colleagues to an important problem by asking the moderator to fix the message in the header. It is of course very good that you find time to supervise so many topics, but the way the curator described - I think this is just an active user in the subject.
Senator
Message#6
03.11.09, 17:21
From nowhere
[offline]

Messages 4479
Apple iPhone 6s

Igor,
Group deletion of messages is not yet possible for technical reasons.

o.a.i. @ 2.11.09, 21:02*
In public ? Not quite correctly it will look.

It is not necessary to specify a specific link and user, it is enough to describe the problem.

--------------------
Award Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the categories "Steering 2009", "Rescuer 2009", "Prize of sympathy 2009"
Vovano64
Message#7
03.11.09, 21:03
☆ TRRR-BAH-BAH
[offline]

Messages 4886
Check in: 16.11.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

HelloGood day: thank_you :. For the creation of a topic for receiving instructions on the actions of the curators, thank you very much. But otherwise (it is possible to appeal and ask questions), of course you can, but probably it’s better not publicly. Here's an example: -I have a question about deleting users' messages? Something like this, but still there is a complete misunderstanding to us, trying to explain, explaining long and tedious, but in the end we get rudeness and rudeness from users, yes even in public, as in such cases, fail messages, and? And sometimes you want to make a suggestion and very deep, but you have to restrain yourself, again explaining a hundred razikov, guided by the rules that you can not do so and so, order keep trying in the branches, and then users oh, they do not understand that order then depends on them.
And users will read this all !!! ...
Regards ...: thank_you:

--------------------
North Sakhalin: the favorite and native island.
vadim_bogaiskov
Message#8
03.11.09, 21:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3191

In fact, it is necessary to give a clear definition of the term Curator. If you take it as a moderator for one topic, you should call it. At the same time, I perceived the idea of ​​supervision as an opportunity for an active user to organize and lead a discussion on an interesting topic for him. Moreover, this is moderation in its original concept (not to be confused with moderating;))

Wrapped ...: blush:
ErlGrey64
Message#9
03.11.09, 21:16
Old grumbler under cover
[offline]

Messages 1446
Check in: 06.03.08
Qtek S110

vadim_bogaiskov,
Let's first define who the curator is in relation to our forum.
In general, the curator is a moderator in a separate topic. Without the right of punishment. First, they do a great job of keeping the subject in order. And for that they thank you so much. Curators who are very interested in the topic, for example, you are trying to develop the topic. A great example of a similar theme -Andrey Cruzand curatorurov. Well, this is the native Bookstore. Here is another example -Small useful programsand curatorI do not knowAs in these topics without
Vadim_bogaiskov @ 3.11.09, 20:54*
Consequently, there is nothing to supervise. Hard moderation and all.

But I wrote above -
curator - moderator in a separate topic

We just have with you a different concept of "curation."

Posted on 11/03/2009, 21:16:

RSKA64,
But you have section moderators? Why not ask for help in specific cases?

--------------------
Unfortunately, Sasha left us. Eternal memory to him.

/ Where is the guy charging from the laptop and mobile, there is a house.
Kova17
Message#10
03.11.09, 21:36
Aircraft carrier
[offline]

Messages 1143
Check in: 29.10.08
Samsung SGH-i710

Dear o.a.i.! I missed the moment, but I will answer ...
You are undoubtedly a good person and a curator, communication with you always brought me pleasure,
but I did not expect from you such a juggling of the topic and the twisting of messages.
o.a.i. @ 11/03/09, 17:26*
Need more comments?
Or enough comment moderator?
That's what this is about ...
Let them mock us

o.a.i. @ 11/03/09, 18:09*
I foresaw it and wrote in advance ...
Quote (o.a.i. @ 3.11.09, 0:02) *
As usual: three in one ...
Or recommendations, or appeal, or ask questions ...
three in one ...

I answered the pram user requests
Buzzzzer @ 2.11.09, 22:11*
but curators often abuse curator tags.
for example, they sign their comments on users' messages, edit them or answer a question directly in the message.

Buzzzzer @ 2.11.09, 22:39*
will insist, I will try to find in a week, how to get home.
..... just such an opinion during the period of this innovation.

It is desirable to substantiate such complaints in order not to mislead users and not to allow it in the future. The person himself agreed to indicate the posts that he did not like, I just supported him in this
Kova17 @ 2.11.09, 23:08*
Moreover, the links you provide will help us all quickly and correctly assess the situation and make adjustments in order to avoid this in the future ...

And the message

Senator @ 3.11.09, 16:21*
It is not necessary to specify a specific link and user, it is enough to describe the problem.

It was said in the general context of the topic. Why do you understand the essence of the question and begin to distort, or you have no one to talk to? Write to me in a personal or koumiss, with pleasure I will listen to everything you think about me!

Why the topic - read the first two messages.

Post has been editedKova17 - 03.11.09, 21:40

--------------------
Enikeyschik. I will sell a tambourine, sharpened under the unlock and flashing! Expensive.
Senator
Message#11
03.11.09, 21:44
From nowhere
[offline]

Messages 4479
Apple iPhone 6s

o.a.i.,
Curators are representatives of the administration.
Discussion of complaints against curators is in a separate topic solely for technical reasons.

--------------------
Karl
Message#12
03.11.09, 21:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Check in: 30.01.07
Apple iPhone 6

And what is terrible in the discussion of a question in public? Of course, I do not take into account cases where someone is a priori wrong, and he himself is well aware of this (it does not matter, the user, the curator, the moderator, etc.). In this (rare, right?))) The very possibility of such a public discussion will make you thinkbefore by writing something. ;)

--------------------
IDDQD, IDKFA - and all do not care!
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the categories “Steering'07”, “Creator'007”, “Seeker'07”
I demand URGENTLY return Online versionsavagemessiahzine.com!!!
Kova17
Message#13
03.11.09, 22:39
Aircraft carrier
[offline]

Messages 1143
Check in: 29.10.08
Samsung SGH-i710

but sometimes it is difficult to do this lately, because basically here is the fact that young people are very arrogant,nothing is holy for them, and including our age, but oh well, we will endure ...

Important singled out!
Here you need links to figure out what's what, who is right and wrong. Put in such a hamam a couple of tags, and they will complain about you here, we will sort it all together, and for some reason I am sure that no one will punish you, rather they will get a hat!
And support yourself immediately get in this thread. Which is easier, to fight yourself or with a couple of three colleagues?

Post has been editedKova17 - 03.11.09, 22:41

--------------------
Enikeyschik. I will sell a tambourine, sharpened under the unlock and flashing! Expensive.
Karl
Message#14
03.11.09, 22:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

o.a.i.,
I have a suggestion. The fact is that now neither your arguments nor the arguments of your opponents are supported by anything (the topic has just been created). Let's wait at least a week, and see what happens. For some reason it seems to me that, as with the subject of "Appeal ...", the fears are greatly exaggerated: after all, we have a vast majority of quite reasonable and adequate people on the forum (on both sides of the barricades: D).

--------------------
Prize winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the categories “Steering'07”, “Creator'007”, “Seeker'07”
vadim_bogaiskov
Message#15
03.11.09, 22:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3191

salex
It seems to me a compromise.

I can not understand, if we accept that the "Curators are members of the Forum Administration." It is not clear why such a complex hierarchy? Curator, Assistant Moderator, Moderator, Supermoderator ... And all other Users, as a kind of faceless mass. Is not it?
Why in the Russian consciousness, in order to do something useful, it is necessary to enter the SYSTEM? Why not just be a CITIZEN?
Karl
Message#16
03.11.09, 23:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

salex
Slightly open the "curtain": all the mods :) But, basically, of course, the modders of the relevant section.

--------------------
papamuller
Message#17
03.11.09, 23:05
Returning from the cold
[offline]

Messages 3596
Check in: 09.12.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

o.a.i. @ 11/03/09, 21:46*
for curators and recommendations for the add, or "nastucha on the curator" for users. Have you ever decided what is more important?

The curator is also the representative of the Administration, we sort of found out. Suppose that there will be only a recommendation material, let's say ... Isn’t the user's complaint (complaint, “nastuch”) not the same material on which forum curators can learn to either take note of the methods of work or not repeat their mistake Colleagues. Why does the complaint necessarily have to be "banging"? Or is there a curator who is right a priori, and there are incorrect users?Dealing with complaints is the same part of the job as learning, in my opinion.Or should learning be abstract?

Yes, and users will also conclude that the complaint option "curator is not a good person" will not work ...

o.a.i. @ 11/03/09 21:50*
It seems someone drove you here with a stick

Do not believe it - he came. As I know, the volumes of work of the curators of my section, and my shortcomings are that I can not physically give them all the knowledge so that their work is better, so that it gives them even greater satisfaction ....

Sorry for the evening pathos

--------------------
Each of us has only one true vocation - to find the way to ourselves. (Hermann Hesse)
vadim_bogaiskov
Message#18
03.11.09, 23:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3191

ErlGrey64,
Believe me, I am not against the moderation of the forum, and administration. I just want to emphasize that the curators are not vigilantes with a valiant militia, but above all active users and their supervisory functions should be minimal!
Karl
Message#19
03.11.09, 23:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3486
Apple iPhone 6

o.a.i.,
There is such a thing ... Prohibition on publicdiscussionafter all, not just appeared. It is needed (mostly) in order to prevent the flood from flourishing at all on the topic (sorry for the tautology). Well, then, so that (this is my opinion!), The modders had the opportunity to legally “squeeze” at the user, when either the case is absolutely clear, or when it is just (well, it happens) the user is inadequate, and it’s pointless to enter into correspondence , and it will take a lot of time.

Here is another matter. Here, firstly, the topic was specifically made to discuss controversial issues (that is, not “complaints”), and controversial in every sense; and, secondly, these cases will not be dealt with by a single Moder, but collectively.

And, although cut me into small pieces, if something is painful, it is much better and more efficient to disassemble it not in a personal.
Surgeons have a saying: where there is pus, you need to open it.

--------------------
salex
Message#20
03.11.09, 23:20
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1474
Check in: 07.01.08
Huawei Ascend P6

Vadim_bogaiskov @ 3.11.09, 22:14*
I just want to emphasize that the curators are not vigilantes with a valiant militia, but above all active users and their supervisory functions should be minimal!

Right. The curator is needed in order to maintain a readable view of the topic. Get rid of the topic of “extra” information that hinders other participants of this topic, rather than replete with tags about the possibility of early punishment for flooding, etc. For this there is official authority.
tab
Message#21
03.11.09, 23:23
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

Dear colleagues and curators, I have a strong request to cleanafterthis exciting discussion of this topic, so that you can clearly find and see the current problems, and not the dialogue of one Curator with a bunch of Moderators and Super :)

On business.We have always considered curators as representatives of the Administration.Based on this,increased requirements are placed on any Curatoralmost all aspects of interaction. In addition, like any representative of the Administration,The curator is responsible to users, moderators, supers, administrators.Based on this responsibility, we opened this topic so that the Administration, in the face of all its representatives, could quickly find out and correct the difficulties arising in our work. We are adults and set ourselves goals aimed at the convenience of obtaining information by all groups of users, including ourselves. As soon as a person takes responsibility for others - personal ambitions fade into the background.

We do not plan to make public flogging here,but each received application will be considered by representatives of the Administration and the opinion on it will be published.Internal issues related to the analysis of applications received, this is internal informationsavagemessiahzine.comand it will not be made public under any circumstances.

I want to address personally to the Curators - guys, do not worry about complaints, slander and statements of inappropriate people. We understand the difficulties you are having, but we also have the experience to solve them.
However, if there are problems - we will solve them - together. This will help us all to make the resource even more convenient and open.

Post has been editedNatacha - 19.10.13, 18:34
Reason for editing: typo

80 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 10:45